[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 65 KB, 256x512, Face03ct.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8292913 No.8292913[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

'sup /jp/

Ask a feminist weeabro anything.

>> No.8292923

How does it feel to know that women will forever be inferior to men in every aspect imaginable?

>> No.8292914

Helen why not post with your trip?

>> No.8292919

Would you suck my cock, dude?

>> No.8292925

When is the average female's guard the lowest?

>> No.8292930

the HELL u think of yugi's horn? you feminist enough to let it fuck you?

>> No.8292935
File: 78 KB, 500x500, 1324831762492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Please leave.

>> No.8292943

Whats the next winning lottery number?

>> No.8292946

>>8292925
Depends on what status effects or debuffs you can cast.

>> No.8292965
File: 152 KB, 600x817, 252900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mean real questions guys. You'd be surprised how much more entertaining real discussion is. A lot of young males have no idea about feminism and the internet tends to represent the views of radfems and ditzy faux-feminists more than anything.

FWIF, I'm a male to female transsexual. I've been in both "guy only" and some "girl only" spaces, so I have a fair idea of what I'm talking about.

I also enjoyed Sengoku Rance and will probably check out the translations of the other games, despite not feeling comfortable with the trivialisation of rape. Actually, I kind of liked how it essentially made the tendency of eroge to do so look ridiculous - it wasn't a rape joke so much as a joke about rape jokes.

I also consider Fate/Stay Night to have some positive feminist content despite it's bad H scenes. In particular the relationship between Saber and Shirou, and how the Rider(Medusa, mythological rape victim) and Sakura's arc actually made abuse seem frightening for once.

>> No.8292966

>>8292946
I don't think a wizard would need to know that sort of thing.

Who needs women when you have magic and a good cigar?

>> No.8292975

>feminist
>mtf
HAHA OH WOW

>> No.8292973

>>8292965
This is what I wanted for christmas.

AN INTERESTING TROLL.

>> No.8292984

>feminist
>mtf
>Yuugi
>Rance
Fuck off Helen

>> No.8292979

Fuck biased as fuck feminists
All they want to do is take away mens freedom.
they are the worse creatures in the world.

>> No.8292981

which touhou would you fuck?

>> No.8292987

get out.
Have fun being hated not just by men but women all around the world.
No body likes femanazis.

>> No.8292993

What does feminism mean to you?

>> No.8292999

Cultural Marxist scum.

>> No.8293011
File: 266 KB, 600x600, yugi_hoshiguma_by_diwali86-d31gpx0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8292975

Most feminists are fine with MtFs. Radfems and Germaine fucking Greer are not. A lot of it comes from misinterpreting things second wave feminists wrote. It's actually pretty interesting to read up on, you know, if you were cultured like me and not just some nerd.

I hate radfems personally. At least the trans/man hating radfems. However I possibly hate the "Misandry" crowd more, since I can at least sympathise with the radfems to some degree, I think those guys are just trying to be clever in the same way conservatives are when they say "But homosexuals CAN marry - someone of the opposite sex! Ohohohoho."

>>8292979

Most feminists don't hate men. In reality feminism as a whole, or as a majority are also for men's rights - they oppose enforcement of gender roles(which can lead to Radfems hatred of transsexuals) - but it's still called "feminism" because of the idea that gender inequalities come from a socially conservative patriarchal system, and that women are still somewhat underprivileged overall. keep in mind I say overall, I'm aware there are some areas women are more privileged than men, in terms of father's rights etc. - which many feminists actually support - despite these "Masculist" twats saying otherwise - do you really think Feminists want to be stuck as the only ones looking after the kids?

>> No.8293021

That's real interesting.

>> No.8293028

>>8293011
How does it feel that nothing you do will ever matter and that double standards will continue to exists for all time.

Also that everyone thinks you're an attention whore?

>> No.8293033
File: 916 KB, 758x683, yuugi_by_veryevilbunny-d3hiq9u.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8292981

Possibly Alice. I like her short wiggly hair and attitude, as well as her general oddness. Maybe Yuyuko too, if fucking a ghost is anything like "My Lovely Ghost Kana".

>>8292987

Misconceptions. Feminism and feminazi are not the same thing, but certain wings of the media would have you believe otherwise. I dislike the word "Feminazi" anyway. If you watch popular animu, for example, in Ouran Host Club, Haruhi is quite obviously a very feminist character, but the 'Zuka club are meant to be radical feminists to contrast with that. I'm sure a lot of people didn't pick up on that though since they're hormone ridden basement dwellers.

>> No.8293034
File: 314 KB, 720x540, 1324729419147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8292999
>>8292999
>>8292999
>>8292999
>>8292999
>>8292999
Why can't we get trips!?

>> No.8293039

>>8293028

How does it feel that nothing you do will ever matter and that double standards will continue to exists for all time.

Also that everyone thinks you're an attention whore?

>> No.8293043

>>8293039
feels good man.

>> No.8293045 [DELETED] 

>>8293028

The kind of people that consider me an attention whore are sometimes just as likely to do something like this given the right situation. I don't put much stock in their opinions anyway, though obviously I would like to change it.

I am doing this partly to amuse myself, of course, I'm bored on Christmas night and can't sleep. But if I could educate even person in the ways of WO-MON I'll be happy. If I can make a little difference, that's something at least right? I'm only one person, can't expect to obliterate all double standards by myself anyway. The world will never be perfect in any regard anyway, especially with some degree of subjectivism in the nature of utility.

>> No.8293055 [DELETED] 

>>8293045

Please tell me how you got involved in feminism?
Please tell me something Feminism has ever done to benefit men when it would not benefit women?
Please tell me why 'feminists' do little or nothing to remove the radicals within the movement?
Please tell me why /jp/ should care about any of this?

>> No.8293063
File: 137 KB, 349x262, normal_Hoshiguma_Yuugi_Tobisawa_Touhou_5Bwww_bakarenders_com5D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8293028

The kind of people that consider me an attention whore are sometimes just as likely to do something like this given the right situation. I don't put much stock in their opinions anyway, though obviously I would like to change it.

I am doing this partly to amuse myself, of course, I'm bored on Christmas night and can't sleep. But if I could educate even person in the ways of WO-MON I'll be happy. If I can make a little difference, that's something at least right? I'm only one person, can't expect to obliterate all double standards by myself anyway. The world will never be perfect in any regard anyway, especially with some degree of subjectivism in the nature of utility.

>> No.8293071

>>8293063
Was it really necessary to delete your post because you forgot an image that has nothing to do with the post?

>> No.8293074

>>8293071
THEY CAN'T BE THE NEW YUUGI AVATARFAG WITHOUT YUUGI IMAGES!

>> No.8293080

>>8293011
>which many feminists actually support

I doubt many feminists want to give up the silver bullets of rape claims and paternity fraud.

>> No.8293084

>>8293055

>Please tell me how you got involved in feminism?

Largely through trans and LGBT stuff actually.

>Please tell me something Feminism has ever done to benefit men when it would not benefit women?

Sure. Long hair on guys. It's still harder to get a job with long hair, but it's a damn site easier.

Really, anything you can think to do with guys and gender roles that's gotten better - feminism probably had a hand in it. Who else is really interested in tackling gender roles after all? Only feminists, and to some degree, LGBT. "Masculists" just stand up for convention mostly.

>Please tell me why 'feminists' do little or nothing to remove the radicals within the movement?

I honestly can't answer this, but it is a serious problem and something that frustrates me. Plenty of individual feminists go to lengths to distance themselves, though. And people have been protesting Michfest's anti-trans policy for example from within. It's just really tough I guess, as a lot of the nastier feminists are also the ones that have gained the most rep over the years - since they're the most hard-headed they've put that to positive work as well.

I think to be honest, that most groups of a sociopolitical nature are like this. The assholes rise to the top.

>Please tell me why /jp/ should care about any of this?

You don't have to. You posted in this thread with several questions, so I imagine you do. It's an interesting topic to discuss and many works that /jp/ discusses explore the themes of gender roles - it was sort of the point of Saber's character for example. There's a lot of interesting double standards, but also some surprising positive characters, which is why /jp/ material can be particularly interesting from a feminist perspective.

Though really of course, everyone should care about social issues such as feminism. /jp/ would only get an exception because of how rarely it leaves it's parents' house.

>> No.8293091

>>8293071

Yeah alright, I'll knock it off. I'm not necessarily that much of a Yuugi fan anyway. I'm guessing everyone can get my posts from the cultured way in which I type by now, anyway.

>>8293080

You'd be surprised.

Btw, I mean supportive of any areas in which fathers lack visitation rights, etc. Not most "Fathers rights" group, which often tend to be Masculist BS. The point is that most feminists want an end to any kind of legally recognised gender roles.

>> No.8293099

>>8293091
>I'm guessing everyone can get my posts from the cultured way in which I type by now, anyway.

PROTOCULTURE

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action