[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 54 KB, 508x509, 17633587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8186752 No.8186752 [Reply] [Original]

Had any nice dreams lately, /jp/?

>> No.8186763
File: 44 KB, 703x680, Madotsuki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not really, my meds make them very disjointed, I use to have very vivid dreams and could become lucid easily, not as easy since my meds got changed

>> No.8186761

I had a dream where I rode a dead man's cock. I'm not sure if that's a "nice dream" or not.

>> No.8186773

>>8186763
I never remember what I'd planned to do whenever I become lucid.

I've been trying to fall asleep while staying aware instead, but it takes a lot of trial and error.

>> No.8186812

As of late, I can't really remember any specific dreams. I usually love dreaming and thinking about my dreams after I wake up, so it's a bit of a shock to me... I did sleep a long time though the other day. I went to bed at 6AM and woke up at 1PM and then took 6 Benadryl and slept from 2PM until 6PM. The only reason I actually stayed up was because I saw it was dark outside. I should have slept longer; I felt so weak and tired for the first few hours after waking up.

>> No.8186911

>Alice

>> No.8186938

yes. it was very strange. Ever had one of those dreams where you are "aware" that you know something (e. a vague sense of direction and purpouse) but can't actually remember any details when you wake up? as if you had temporarily taken a backseat inside someone else's mind.

>> No.8186945

Lots of dreams, because I've started keeping a dream diary. Apparently it helps with recall and it seems to be working.

I'll let /jp/ know if I bump into Mado on the other side of the wall of sleep.

>> No.8186954

Yes, some quite hilarious, soothing, or any amount of other sensations.

>> No.8186956
File: 39 KB, 252x237, 1315349144065.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a very vivid dream about being the little girl in gensokyo.
Everything was happy and merry untill i showed up, as in the male me.

The male me raped and murdered me and threw me into what seemed like a endless black hole, at that point i woke up.

I hate me.

>> No.8187036

Had a dream earlier this week that I was stealing people's girlfriends then being shot at by an AC130 right afterwards.

Also had a dream last night where I was at a friends house stealing her underwear then getting caught by my relatives doing my laundry.

I'd say they were good dreams.

>> No.8187055

>>8186945
How do you do it? Is it on your computer or is it physical, with a pen/pencil?

>> No.8187063
File: 90 KB, 600x600, 1315699030239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was my dream, please listen to me, it's really related to this thread.
I dreamt I went to Yoshinoya; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you should just stick with today's special.

>> No.8187065

I dreamt about shitposting on /jp/

>> No.8187101

I rarely see dreams but lately it has been a mixture of Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and some of my classic scary dreams where get chased.

>> No.8187105

>>8186945

fucking dream diaries, man.

I tried to keep one but the very first entry was 3 pages long so I gave up after 1 night

this was yesterday and I had five individual dreams in one night

how do you manage?

>> No.8187114

Sure have.

http://uboachan.net/yume/res/24.html

54 and down are dreams that haven't been posted on jp.

>> No.8187120

My most recent dream had me obtain roughly 100 million dollars and made me CEO of a mega corporation. In the dream my house was so huge that I could hold work convention inside of it (the corporation worked on AI and Robotics, I had robot butlers.)

I think the dream lasted for 3 months in dream time, but in reality it was anywhere from 10-20 minutes. In that time I managed to run the company into the ground and lost my home. I ended up living in my childhood home.

>> No.8187132

I want to talk about a dream I had today, it seems like I've had the exact same one twice in a row now but I can't remember what it is clearly.

One thing I do know it that I'm following a person through the rooftops of a building, seems like an abandoned school. There's a gap at the end of the rooftop and on the other side there's another rooftop with railings on the edge and a man cleaning the floor below the building. The person I was follow jumps to the other rooftop and enters a passageway that enters the thoughts of another being as if its a totally different world. I follow and go through the passage and it seems damp, dark and quite rusky all around, you can feel a peculiar presense around you once you walk through it. You feel a subtle danger within the remnants of the hallway, it feels like it gets stronger as you move further in till you reach the person who's created this world. You feel as though you don't want to look at him, and you don't want him to look at you, if he looks at you, you won't be able to forgive yourself. The hallway has splits into two, the person I'm following turns right, the creator of the world is standing at the end of the right path but for some reason the person I'm follow doesn't want me to be seen, I spot a little girl as stop halfway through the pathway behind a block of rock. I take her hand, 'he' almost catches a glimpse of my and the little girl till the person I was following kisses him to avert his eyes. That person is gone and me and the little girl run and hide in the corner of a passageway leading to the exit as 'he' approaches, he can't us as he walks by but you can feel the anxiety building up. He's gone, and we exit out building, the man below is still cleaning what seems to be the school grounds and I make my way back to the other rooftop.

>> No.8187159

>>8187132
So many typo's.

One thing I do know is that I'm following a person through the rooftops of a building, seems like an abandoned school. There's a gap at the end of the rooftop and on the other side there's another rooftop with railings on the edge and a man cleaning the floor below the building. The person I was following jumps to the other rooftop and enters a passageway that enters the thoughts of another being as if its a totally different world. I follow and go through the passage and it seems damp, dark and quite rusky all around, you can feel a peculiar presense around you once you walk through it. You feel a subtle danger within the remnants of the hallway, it feels like it gets stronger as you move further in, till you reach the person who's created this world. You feel as though you don't want to look at him, and you don't want him to look at you, if he looks at you, you won't be able to forgive yourself. The hallway has splits into two, the person I'm following turns right, the creator of the world is standing at the end of the right path but for some reason the person I'm following doesn't want me to be seen, I spot a little girl as stop halfway through the pathway behind a block of rock. I take her hand, 'he' almost catches a glimpse of me and the little girl till the person I was following kisses him to avert his eyes. That person is gone, me and the little girl run and hide in the corner of a passageway leading to the exit as 'he' approaches, he can't see us as he walks by but you can feel the anxiety building up. He's gone, and we exit out building, a man below is still cleaning what seems to be the school grounds and I make my way back to the other rooftop.

Also, there was this other dream I had a few days ago where I got crucified for having bad handwriting, but that's all I remember. As for the dream above, I think the person I was following was a girl, I'm not sure if I followed her with permission or whether I knew her.

>> No.8187171

>>8187159
Its early where I'm at, so I always chalk mistakes up to being tired at this hour.

http://www.myislamicdream.com/ is good for dream interpretation.

I know, I know, >muslim. If you shift through everything, that should give you a brief and decent rundown of what your dream means.

>> No.8187185

>>8187055
On the computer, since I type faster than I write by hand, and the first thing I do naturally when waking up is sit down at my desk and turn the screen on.

Often advice for dream dairies is bullshit, since people tell you to do it by hand and put it by your bed. But if you don't normally do that sort of thing, it's so much of a break in your waking up routine that you forget or disregard it when you're sleepy.

>> No.8187189

>>8187171
Searching for "touhous" and "post-apocalypse" doesn't give results.

>> No.8187191

>>8187105
Bullet points, details only, that sort of thing. You don't have to get really descriptive or anything, as long as you're recording it and what you record has enough weight to remind you of the sensations of the dream itself.

>> No.8187202

I had one a week ago where someone sent me a DVD of Beckii Cruel but on the inside of DVD package it had pictures of her nude and it had a website address. I was typing in the site address really slowly, I was just about to finish writing .com and suddenly the little girl next door makes a wailing noise and wakes me up from my dream.

>> No.8187288

I have this a couple of times per week:

It starts with me going outside because I really, really have to do something for some reason. I just walk normally through town and everything seems ok. Suddenly people I used to know, friends and people from my childhood school starts to walk towards me from every direction, they are all grown up while I'm 5 years old again. I try to run but they surround me.

They start screaming at me and spiting on me while trying to punch and kick me. I usually can dodge them for a while but in the end I always get knocked to the ground and when I'm lying down they take out saws and start removing my body parts one by one... and then they play football with my head. I'm still alive and feel pain every time they kick my head. In the end they grill my head on an open fire and eat it with forks. They always begin with my eyes.

From here I usually start seeing my funeral from 3rd person view. There is a coffin and a priest and a lot of people. They go through it quickly bury me and then on there way out I hear all of them talking about how nice it is that I died. The priest makes jokes about how much of a looser I was and everybody laughs... Here I usually wake up crying.

>> No.8187297

>>8186752
Vomit-chan looks kinda cute in that pic, OP.

>> No.8187305

I was going to stay awake for another few hours so I could try to get on a better schedule, but this thread really just makes me want to sleep so I can have some dreams.

Maybe I can sleep for 20 hours.

>> No.8187326

I had a dream where I took my dakimakura to a water park. It was amazing.

>> No.8187335
File: 463 KB, 1680x1050, 1287958130795.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I once had a dream where Yin arrived at my workplace and started fighting to the death with Voldemort, with awesome spells and stuff coming from both sides. It was really radical.

>> No.8187340

>>8187105
I keep a "Dream Sketchbook" instead, I make rough impressions of whatever I remember from a dream.

>> No.8187345

>>8187065
I do dream about posting on 4chan, no kidding.

Whether is is shiposting or not, that I will keep to myself.

>> No.8187374
File: 29 KB, 395x508, kayo-satoh-kayo-police-010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream I was fapping to her photobook then she walked in and finished me off. She then jerked off using my cum as lube.

We cuddled.

>> No.8187378

No.

>> No.8187467
File: 280 KB, 1000x847, 132275496127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream where the Eva Units were all going berserk, and everyone was either abandoning ship and going up to the moon, I seen shots of it on a couple TVs as I ran past, or hiding like mole people. Cut a little further, and I'm running through one of these tunnels that were a network leading to the shelters, where Misato and Ritsuko pop out as show-girl bunnies. Each taking an arm, they lead me into this even weirder hall, which lead into the (now empty) Eva bunker. Without even asking what the fuck was going on, they put me in the usual spot where the units stand, and I just grew huge. They shot me up the launch shaft and right in front of me, Eva 01 en berserk. That fucking howl still haunts me.
In a flash meaning I don't remember the filler I'm behind 01 with Roukanken in hand. the back of the unit's armor falls off, in a clean cut right down the middle, and this motherfucking thing is underneath.

Not a bad dream, I'd say.

>> No.8188738

>>8187374
>she
But really though, is her photobook out there on the internet? Been looking around for a while, still can't find it.

>> No.8188746

>>8187374
Bitch has more plastic than skin.

>> No.8188778

>>8187105
You could always try typing them...

>> No.8188785

I was in what I assume was the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion with five or so other people. Their faces are almost indistinct to me now but I clearly remember seeing a very large Japanese man with a neckbeard and scars running all along his wrists and a scruffy looking ginger girl with a hime cut. Hieda no Akyu entered the room and told us we would be home soon. She had a parchment scroll which she was examining carefully, but stopped to look up at me and gave me a piercing gaze. "You are not ready to sleep forever," she told me. I begged her to let me stay, but she simply repeated "you are not ready." I asked if I may ever return to this place again, and she refused to answer. Then I woke up.

>> No.8189380

>>8186752
I had a dream where I was playing magic the gathering at a store. At one point I crawled under a table in one of the corners and found some extra Crash Bandicoot lives, so I pushed my finger into them as if I was trying to crush them into the ground which somehow caused me to collect them. Then I decided to go home, so I called 911 to get a free ride from the cops. After a while of driving, I felt bad about having done this, so I got out of the car. Unfortunately, I wound up in some place that I had called "the hood". I was near a basket ball court when suddenly this black man came up to me with a gun. I grabbed his arm and then electrocuted him somehow. Then, this black lady came up to me and prayed to exorcize a demon from me or some shit, which caused me to wake up.

$$lCgiWnrdHoGOpQKI/rNyC6zF3pU8CE66daCT1qJSpjWlFKVDfsBWqeTAXEWTie5arc/XOaLHhmUkyahO9TzI3b5WPVyrgimxeE
4iqOeMoBNkMO/4zDC8aEDlmMvlHiujdt1nWLeS0WnktZETLz6eheIz1EYSLeiwq6DXpH4T8Jk=

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action