[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 238x212, feels batman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8149047 No.8149047 [Reply] [Original]

>7th grade
>In English class
>School has special phone systems so teachers can communicate without students understanding the conversation
>Phone rings
>Teacher answers it
>She sounds a little surprised and looks at me
>"Anon, someone's waiting for you in the office."
>Shrug it off, and head to the office
>A cop's there
>"Are you anon?"
>The very fucking outfit of a cop strikes the fear of god into me ever since I saw a guy get assaulted to death by a batshit crazy cop
>"Y..Yes, sir."
>He looks me dead in the eyes
>"Listen, I have horrible news."
>"Your parents died in a car accident. They went flying off the [insert huge fucking bridge here, I'm not trying to make it see cliche, the bridge it was a country-record in terms of height] bridge when someone accidentally blind-sided into their car and sunk to a distance where when they tried to swim up they drowned."
>Notice the cop's face, I was too in shock before
>It is the same fucking cop who killed the guy
>The fact my parent's died and I was informed of it by the murderer they call a cop told me threw me into near shock
>Fucking rage of one-thousand gods forced into me and I managed to fucking LIFT UP the cop and pin him to a wall(I was a big kid back in middle-school)
>"You're the fucker who did it! I know you fucking did! You killed a man before, chances are you did it to my fucking parents too!"
>End up getting pulled off by school security guard and hand-cuffed just to keep the other cop safe

I remember when it happened too.
March 12, 1994. It was about 11. I only got like 4 hours worth of sleep. I was 13 years old. The cop had bright green eyes and grey hair.

Keep this story in mind the next time you're pissed at your family, /v/. Be happy they're still there. Be happy they weren't possibly murdered by a crooked cop. Be happy you weren't thrown into a hell-hole of a life because of a killer cop.

>> No.8149064

suck my cock dude

>> No.8149070
File: 203 KB, 850x790, Cirno - Scared -S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks doo... I will keep that in mind...

>> No.8149076

>>8149047
You are just a pussy who didn't manage to do anything in the end. How disappointing.

>> No.8149088

Hah, I got a similar scary pull-aside by the cops while I was in jail when they told me my mom died. Scared the fuck out of me because I had been smuggling in stuff.

>> No.8149084

Thats an unbeliable and "bat" joke.

>> No.8149095

>>>/v/118108992

>> No.8149096

/jp/ is HARDCORE as FUCK

>> No.8149108

>5th grade
>My mother asks me why I don't play with friends
>My blood turns to ice
>Lift the phone and loudly pretend I'm calling a nonexistent pal
>"Mom! I'm going out to play with a few friends now!"
>Go hide in the forest for four hours

I was a clever kid.

>> No.8149120

Can this troll thread become a real thread?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action