[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 321 KB, 1320x1000, 1311958619692.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8031900 No.8031900 [Reply] [Original]

Hahaha, oh jaypee, how the mighty have fallen. Whenever an user would post in a manner that would betray his board of origin, you would promptly tell him to fuck off and return: what good would that chucklefuck do to besides drag his shit to our place? You guys enclosed yourselves in this base of elitism powered by sheer paranoia, and now look at yourselves.
The thread for Original Content is a total mess; barely any self-respecting contributor even considers wasting his time there anymore. Want to talk about VNs? Either it's been "discussed to death already" because it's translated, or either you get 5 replies tops since it's way too obscure. The threads for the eroge are so dead and slow that it feels like you're in a morgue being forced to watch the same Custom Maid thread slowly rot away. Even the quality of the TH imagedumps is awfully low, thanks to the influx of normalfags and their penchant for purposefully shitting up touhou threads in an attempt to drive away the good users and real NEETs.
Also, what the fuck is up with this tripfaggot worshiping? If you post on other boards using a tripcode, you cause a shitstorm because people hate your guts, but here in /jp/ you'll find a plethora of socially starved autists who apparently need a name to latch onto, even if they are just as worthless as the rest of the other Anonymous, if not worse.
But alas, /v/ and /a/ are sooooooo much worse, right? This is why /jp/ is a board doomed to fail no matter what happens: there is NO REASON to stay here AT ALL. The people who will answer "then get the fuck out" are the ones who trash this place with the shitposting and general retardation. Why the illusion of a real userbase is still alive is also beyond me.

>> No.8031910

>>8031900
>FF6
So are you from /e/, /v/ or /a/? Honestly, 6 is my favorite. I wish there was more material for it.

>> No.8031915

you disgust me get the fuck out

>> No.8031916

tl;dr

>> No.8031942

>>8031900
>illusion
I'll break that illusion of yours.

Yes, I'm autistic enough to read it all.

>> No.8031943
File: 101 KB, 392x500, 3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8032322

Agreed (mostly at least), but it's not like I can do anything about it.
Still, I do wonder why I still lurk here.

>> No.8032329
File: 625 KB, 720x540, char sip.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8032333
File: 39 KB, 524x517, 1312047016272.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8032334

>>8031900
We got Raiden bitch.

>> No.8032336

>>8031900
u mad cus ur shitty metathread was reported? ;_;

>> No.8032354

I wonder if the people who come here nowadays really understand all the irony inside /jp/. Because, to be honest, when I came to /jp/ for the first time a couple years ago, I really thought everything was real.

>> No.8032358

Boy, I remember when I used to get butthurt over meta and whine in metathreads too.

>> No.8032398

I'm sorry, but has /jp/ failed yet? Oh, that’s right. It hasn't even become as shitty as /a/. In fact, it’s actually customary to follow the board rules. Does having rules and following them and not allowing /v/ and /b/ level shit ruin the board make /jp/ shitty? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this thread when right now on /a/ there are huge titty threads and metathreads everywhere? /jp/ is far better than /a/ will ever hope to be, so why are you shitposting here? /jp/ has to go up against the 3rd fastest board on 4chan and all the /a/ shitposters and still manages to be a lot better. But you know what? No one with a brain goes to /a/. /jp/ is the best board for talking about VNs and taking it easy. /jp/ is legendary for scaring away shitty noob posters and that's why you're all fanny-flustered. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be even more mad when /jp/ starts dumping Aikido pasta. /a/ just talks about titty monsters and the big 3 which are all shit. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these shitty invasion posts because you're jealous of the quality of /jp/. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking /v/isitors on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action