[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 334 KB, 800x800, Katawa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7990898 No.7990898 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/, are you as excited for the late December release as I am?

Which route are you going to try for first? I'm thinking I'll try for Emi.

>> No.7990913
File: 147 KB, 500x500, Get out of jp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7990909

Fuck off.

>> No.7990919

>>7990909
>>7990913
Newfags detected

>> No.7990922
File: 59 KB, 450x321, stock-photo-human-skull-pile-with-bones-on-dark-background-6844018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, we are all very excited to see it soon.

We shall await our eternal reward.

>> No.7990923
File: 87 KB, 639x800, ffffgdsg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7990913

>> No.7990925

Allow me to tell you a tale. It took place 36...no, 14 years ago. But what is time anyway? To me it seemed like yesterday. For you, it might be tomorrow. I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. It's the story of a man. Known by 72 different names. I'm not sure which to call him by...When I first met him, his name was... Noboru Takeda. Even then he wouldn't let anyone bully him. Not even me.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.)
He was a pretty good guy. He never said anything back, which made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Me- "You sure that's enough training?"

Him- "No problem. Everything's fine."

Him- "I'll take the best you have.
"

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
Hey. What, you don't trust me? I guess. So far so good. You know I could never say no to you. After all - you are the one who showed me the light.
Noboru. Humans have a unique gift. The power of choice. Free will. They can follow any path they desire. So I choose the path if Aikido. The future of mankind depends on it. Time to go...

>> No.7990931
File: 102 KB, 210x160, 5da99174-944a-40a8-9d82-ccef0d48793a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?

I answer, I'm not strong, you are.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnYNroUmNs

A 50 year old man with cerebral palsy doing Aikido, very touching.

>> No.7990929

Crawl back to /a/, weeaboo shitposter.

>> No.7990934

>>7990898
Which disability has that pink haired fucktard in your pick

>> No.7990936
File: 66 KB, 730x240, ddd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.7990942
File: 7 KB, 189x251, 1246926580542s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gomenasai /jp/, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer for Square Enix!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.7990949
File: 33 KB, 219x155, th123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Masterwork Bastard Sword” bullshit that’s going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that’s about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I’m pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)

1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)

2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don’t you think?

>> No.7990954
File: 77 KB, 800x514, 1300148394415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7990942
No jokes about this please, Ken Sama ; _ ;

>> No.7990958
File: 49 KB, 315x367, 1316202575000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Japan, year Onin 1(1467), Onin War.

Kyoto's northern parts are in ruins, and everyone who can flee from Kyoto are doing so.
You've also decided to leave Kyoto and now in the middle of packing your things, when suddenly―

BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for an Ashigaru to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a Katana?

>> No.7990966

Their artwork has gotten substantially better but the UI is still ugly and the writing is shit. Whoever got put in charge of dialogue/scenes has obviously never read a regular novel.

Not looking forward to it, no. Fuck off.

>> No.7990972
File: 149 KB, 960x540, kinectimals-screenshot-03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7990975

For future reference, you don't use images when dumping kopipe, and you only spam threads that has gotten way out of hand.

>> No.7990979

Deep in Gensokyo where Reimu plays
You'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Reimu's childhood bitches.
A fag named Marisa is her friend and Patchy and little Chen
There's Ran and yuyuko and there's Cirno, but most of all Sanae the Slut.

Sanae the Slut
Sanae the Slut
Tubby little slut all stuffed with cum
She's Sanae the Slut
Sanae the Slut
Willy nilly silly ol' slut

>> No.7990984
File: 42 KB, 500x375, Kinectimals5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7990985

,. -──- 、.,_
         r─- ∠..,,_  ⌒ソ_  `' 、
         ,ヘ、      `"'' <,    \
        ,-ゝ>-──- 、.,_   `ヽ   ハ
       /{/  /./     `' 、 ∨ ア⌒ヽ
        {/ /  /- 、|   ト、   |!   ヽ ソ ァ'⌒Y⌒';
       ;' ;'  ,' ァテ、!   | ,  ハ 、 ∨ 、__.人__ノ!
       | |!  |! { { ハ\_| }_/─|、.ハ  ∨ |    リ
       |八  '、 弋リ   ァ=テ‐t、|  }  ',  /
        ./ \7   ,      {ノ  リハ  |!     {
        ;   /人        ゝ‐''゚ソ  八    '、
         { ∧ ,ム、 ` ー(   "∠..,.イ /\   ヽ
        ∨,.-,\八ヽ.,__,.   イ/|/レ'    )  ノノ
        /:;(_   \」-r]  /`'</‐-.、 (r ''"´
         {::!::;:}   /::;r/ |/   /rへ;::::\
      ./二二ヽ .{:://レヘ>、__,/r'   \:::::\
      {  ─-り |/.イ!レ'  ///  __  ∨:::::ハ
      ./| ─-ノ、r{/ !  / .{/  / ̄`ヽ }:::::|:::|
      {| ト-rァ'::} 7  ,|/   /  / ̄`ヽリ/::::::;:::;'
     |! |::::ゝ-ヘ. {  ◎、   ./   .{_   //::::::/::/}

>> No.7990998
File: 6 KB, 218x252, 2saj9rp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So what's up wid it ? You know the deal, it's that boy Ramiro,

So the other day while I was practicing my Capoeira, I was thinkin about this awesome party house in Jersey with tons of alcohol and hot sluts, that I used to drive up to when I was in highschool. It was actually a fraternity house, but the guys weren't skinny faggots that wear their shirts tucked in. Weid huh ? Any way, I said fuck the club and decided to go holla at some of my boyz from way back in the day.

I roll into the house with my posse, but something isn't right. I'm thinkin : where are the kegs, and more importantly, I can't see a single descent
girl. Just then, this little dweeb starts scopin me, then comes up and asks me who I am. My boy Roberto goes "Are u fucking serious ?! You're talking to Ramiro a.k.a the BO$$ of Jersey." Then the kid (who had a striking resemblance to Ferguson from Clarissa Explains It All) says something like ' Please don't take any personal offense to this, but this house belongs to the Touhou brotherhood, and so I must humbly ask that you please leave.'

I say "Listen Ferguson, you little faggot, I don't know about all that gibberish, but me and my niggas came here for some pussy, some jager bombs, and some yayo. Now since ya boy don't like having sex with blue whales, u better make the next two happen real quick." The kid mutters in a shaky voice, "My name isn't ferguson," and starts tearing up a little. My boyz just laughed, it was pretty pathetic. After that I gave Ferguson a nuclear wedgie and peaced the fuck out before ya boy got swarmed by all the fat girls.

So can someone please tell me what the fuck a "Touhou" is, and what happened to one of the sickest party houses in Jersey?

>> No.7991013

Which Katawa Shoujo would you kill?

>> No.7991016

Let's spam what we don't like. Surely that will fix everything.

>> No.7991023

>>7991016
Well go on then, don't be shy. You can do it too.

>> No.7991021
File: 34 KB, 350x430, kira yamato 85.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7990998
sup ramiro

>> No.7991028
File: 66 KB, 400x400, this_threads_on_fire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7991016

>> No.7991032

Post the spinners song. I like that one.

>> No.7991051

_____.,.へ
    _,.-‐''''"´ / @ \_
  ,.'"  r___,.rニ'ー'´ ̄`ヽ!ヽ、
  !_,.rソ´ i ____イ   `i ,`'ート、_
 r' i,イ /  ハ__/_、ハ  /__ハ  ',7」
  Y´ /!/レイイ!__ r!' レ'!,ィ、 !/|ハソ
  ,'  ,'  | " ̄     ヒ!!ハ Y´  
. /   / i ハ   ____` "i ハ!
く  イ ./ | |>、  ` ´  人 ハ
ノ^ー'!/,イ-ハト、.!`=ーr<´!.ハヽ!  (  )
^Y ,イ^ヽ、ゝ  \「7/`ヽ!Vヽ!
 レ'ソ    Lヽ、  〈ハ〉  〉、  ( )
 「`ー'^ー'^7 `ヽ/§ヽ!_ ( )
.イ`ー--‐イ、_,.-r!、 .「 ̄ ̄|_>、
7ヽr、__r'"´ / //´ ̄二'):::|、ヽ! 
i   イ   |  | |  _二ソ:::ノ l | |

>> No.7991052

>>7991016
How is your tumor by the way? Is it for real?

Honest question, I figure that I might as well ask since the thread is broken anyway.

>> No.7991082

>>7991052
It's being treated and practically gone now. I'm a lot more stable now. It's not like it was ever a life threatening growth but it sure messed up things and getting the wrong medication didn't help.

So, things are far better now. Thanks for asking I guess.

>> No.7991606

not vidya

>> No.7991612
File: 168 KB, 1000x1000, 1304894760890.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is emi poplar yet

>> No.7991617

>>7991606
dude...

>> No.7991622

not touhou
>>>/v/

>> No.7991625

>>7991622
Fuck off to shrinemaiden

>> No.7991630
File: 157 KB, 900x900, f1a03daa6f68a1b9f75c5dbfc9d46bde..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The feminist route.

Or Misha.. ;_; i wish.

>> No.7991627
File: 20 KB, 143x159, 1305429152611.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7991625

>> No.7991628
File: 170 KB, 751x1000, 1316229538134.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7991622
but they don't like Katawa Shoujo in /v/... aw well, this thread is now touhou

>> No.7991633

>>7991628
they've had a few decent threads
they're mostly late at night though

>> No.7991635

>>7991628
Reported

>> No.7991702

, '"´`>、 , '"´`>、
          / /   /  /   \__