[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 198 KB, 850x746, 1218693134487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7983185 No.7983185 [Reply] [Original]

Let's have a dream thread!

Have you ever had a dream involving Touhous or other characters that you really like? I was fortunate to in my last nap.

I dreamed that I took Cirno to an ice cream shop. We held hands and ate ice cream and smiled at each other. Unfortunately I had to wake up. It was a really nice dream, even if it wasn't lucid. A welcome relief from the unremembered dreams I so often get.

>> No.7983192
File: 223 KB, 680x700, 1309403550370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

no.

>> No.7983196

I had a dream whrer you died in a fire. Unfortunately I had to be woken up by the smoke alarm.

Fuck you anyway.

>> No.7983200

every night. Too bad most of them are nightmares.

>> No.7983202

I cuddled with Youmu in a dream once. It didn't last long and I went back to doing other dream shit soon.

>> No.7983205

I had a dream with Orin in it, although I don't really remember what it was about. It was a few weeks ago.

>> No.7983208

I dreamt that Yukari killed me. I woke up. Odd.

>> No.7983211

I had a dream where I was Alice, sitting in my house all day making dolls. The dress wasn't right though and I'm not sure how it came about or ended.

>> No.7983220

I had a couple of sexual dreams involving Bernkastel, Lambdadelta and Eva Beatrice.

Never dreamed of touhou yet.

>> No.7983223

I wish to dream of Madotsuki.

>> No.7983233

It was high in the Norwegian alps, and I were going there with my mother and father, strangely enough, even though I moved out 2 years ago and havn't spoken to them since. We had some trouble finding our way, but after a while we saw the /prog/ threads laid neadly out in a tree structure, and it was a piece of cake to find the hut from there. It was the root node.

After I stepped inside I was greeted by a very hairy and smelly, but cool, guy. He and my parents were talking about something, and me, being the social retard I am, could only ask if the dis.4chan.org server was here, to which he replied yes. He then turned on a huge LCD-monitor with some graphs on. According to it, the dis.4chan.org was using nearly 100% CPU because of all the threads that were created. I asked what type of server it was, and he answered Microsoft A7. I asked if that was the operating system, because I hadn't heard of microsoft making whole servers, and he said yes, that too. Suddenly it struck me how big the house I was in was. The ceiling was 4 metres up, everything was made of wood, and antique art hang on the walls. The hut itself was on the hillside, and had windows that went from floor to roof, through which you could see the sun shining in the distance over the mountain tops.

I asked if I could see the server itself. He said sure, and pressed a red button on a controller he conjured out of thin air. Suddenly a large hole appeared in the floor, and a 2x1x1 metre large box came out of it. It had no cables, no monitors, nothing.

Then we all died because of some obscure reason I can't remember.

>> No.7983239 [DELETED] 

All day I dream about~ sex~
All day I dream about fucking~

>> No.7983242

I remember two dreams from last night.

One was that Flula Borg told me I needed to go to Germany before I could eat steak tatare and then he gave me a boat ticket and when I got on the boat I asked how long it would take and the crew told me 10 days.

The other was that my cousin would come over every night and we would have sex. She told my family that I was helping her study. Once she got in my room she became quite promiscuous. All I remember of the sex parts is both of us nude with her on the bottom with her legs spread.

>> No.7983263
File: 2.22 MB, 1760x2460, 1314406172004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last night I dream with sakuya and others random maids...

Sakuya was wearing a green shimapan

it's strange because this don't fit with her

>> No.7983264

I've never had a recognizable character or person in my dreams. Always a faceless girl.

>> No.7983268

No dreams, but I fantasize about Raymoo giving me a golden shower all day long.

>> No.7983287

I've only ever had one dream that I could remember that involved Touhou. In it, I was at the mansion of some dead relative looking for some hidden fortune. And somewhere along the way, I went outside, and saw a blue ufo. That's it. The only character I remember dreaming about is a goddamn ufo.

>> No.7983305

I had a half-lucid dream. I could feel everything but I couldn't control my own dreams.

I woke up in some wooden lodge with amnesia, turns out I was married to Reiuji Utsuho.
The entire day went by and it felt like real time. When I finally went to sleep, I woke up in the real world.

I wish i had this dream again.

>> No.7983316

The only dream I have ever had with Touhou featured in it is where I was playing it for a bit.

My most common non-lucid dream is my teeth falling out T_T even though I have great dental hygiene in real life.

>> No.7983343

>>7983263
I wish you die

>> No.7983357

>>7983316
>T_T
Go away. You're ugly. Nobody likes you.

>> No.7983360

I had one a number of days ago, lemme bring back that log.

I was Sanae, at the Moriya shrine. For some reason I wanted to sex Kanako? I'm not really sure why, I blame it on the vagaries of dreams since I don't particularly want to do that outside of them....
But she was busy so I invented this way to like twiddle with your hands or something that felt really good (like, sexually).
so I went to show other people, and Reimu and Marisa were heckling someone by some power lines I don't really remember why... but then there was a guy by a pool and for some reason he sat on me? and then the hologram disguising him broke and it turns out he's a Mass Effect 3 squad member and I'm Shepard as well as Sanae. Then we go blow some enemies up, FPS-style with lots of grenade guns.

>> No.7983364

>>7983316
Having your teeth fall out in a dream is actually quite common, you should google it.

Usually it means you are worried about your self image and your appearance, especially in how others perceive you. Or you might be insecure about your attractiveness.

Also might mean you are afraid of being embarrassed in public.

>> No.7983371

I wish I could take Cirno out for icecream.
Or at least dream about it.

>> No.7983377

I had a dream a few days ago where I relived my life 5 years ago. It was pretty sweet, I've been having some good dreams lately.

>> No.7983379

I am a natural lucid dreamer, so I have touhou dreams every single night. The whole making love to your touhou thing gets really old after about a week or so. Now, I just enjoy drinking tea and shooting danmaku with my favorite touhous.

>> No.7983399

The most recent one I had was about me wondering around in Gensokyo while Cherry Blossoms were blooming. There was a festive air about the human village, and all I did was have tea with Reisen and Momiji in the village square.

>> No.7983407
File: 90 KB, 480x640, 1211102072981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7983379
You can lucid dream and you aren't busy becoming Rust? Why not?

>> No.7983415
File: 111 KB, 523x800, ce67a09fb57af58ab6455b9a6e21fa2f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I always have dreams where i'm literally launched into Gensokyo at random points and velocities to be found by residents and nursed back to health and live/work there to pay off my debt.

Twice I ended up in Eientei, once being shot ground level at about 100+ mph. Survived that one. Second time I was merely dropped from a large height, impaled, dream ended there.

I hit the misty lake at an arc, hard enough to skip across the water and mangled a few limbs. Woke up in the SDM a month later, suprised I lived through that one.

Falling from above the cloud line somewhere, was spotted by Aya and caught mid-air. Had to beg the Tenma to let me stay, even though I wasn't injured.

Few times falling no more than tripping height, ended up with a face full of donation box, in a pile of junk in kourindou, and choking to death on lily of the valley.

>> No.7983433

>>7983205
I had a dream some weeks ago where my body sprouted multiple penises and I somehow raped Orin with all of them simultaneously. Sadly, I didn't keep all those penises when I woke up.

>> No.7983435

I often go on loli touching adventures in my dreams. I usually dream of anime, VN, or celebrity lolies though. I've not had a Touhou dream that I can remember.

>> No.7983441

They're rare, but in half of them they act weird, the other half they don't even do anything.

>> No.7983489

I posted in some random thread a few weeks ago that I couldn't tell if I was having vivid dreams or if I were sleepwalking in my apartment stairway and inviting other tenants passing by into my own room.

Shit is getting even more vivid, yo. Abstract uncomfortable dreams while I'm not actually asleep yet, I am feeling ice cold, sleeping in clothing with four layers of blankets and towels. Arms become numb, and I have to fight to move around.

Last week I woke up at 3AM and sat by my window, there I saw a rabbit foraging, and whenever I looked away my vision turned into a strange unfocused mess of photoshop-esque filters and colour inversions. I sat there and stared at the little bunny for 40 minutes and then slept for 20 hours.

I miss having pleasant dreams about throwing gravel at my old classmates with Yuuka.

>> No.7983576

I had a several, actually. Don't really remember them all, but most of them were sex-related and I would wake up with skeet stains in my bedsheets. As one of the most vivid dreams, I remember the lucid dream I had where I got to slack of with Reimu, Marisa and Suika at the Shrine. It was probably because of my reading of all Haniwa's Store doujinishi on that night, and eating a whole cake and drinking a whole bottle of tonic water for my lonely birthday a few months ago. It actually felt like a pleasant dream. It felt like it lasted a really long time, but I woke up 2 hours later with a terrible stomachache. I rarely get lucid dreams, and I rarely try to, but that one was actually a pretty vivid experience. I actually get Touhou related dreams fairly often, it's just most of them are really subtle or just sex-related (which I love, by the way).

>> No.7983597

Many. In one of them yesterday, Hata-tan broke into my house, drugged me bu force-kissing me and slipping a pill in my mouth and fucked me till I went to cardiac arrest. Shit was scary.

>> No.7983635 [DELETED] 

>>7983407
It's called lying.

>> No.7983671

I once played danmaku as one of the main heroines, don't remember which one. Faeries were somehow involved. I honestly did not remember whether I was playing danmaku in real life or as part of a game.

Also a dream where I was a futa Touhou having sex with another Touhou. I think it was Kanako and Suwako. I read neither Touhou H nor futa, so I have no idea where that one came from.

>> No.7983679

>>7983233
I met MrVacBob once. He was in a space suit and kept saying stuff like "I read an organic" and "I'm comin' outta the booth."

Then he started shooting at me with a fusion pistol and screaming "He killed Bob!"

>> No.7983685

The cool part about being autistic is that I don't have to be asleep to dream.

>> No.7983687

>>7983679
I ask him questions on Formspring all the time. He never answers.

>> No.7983691

>>7983687
Eksi-kun is that you

>> No.7983969

>>7983415
>>7983415

How interesting. Sounds like Yukari is fucking with ya, bro.

>>7983489

Illusions? Rabbits? Or just too much acid dropping in one go? YOU DECIDE.

>> No.7984119

I had a dream with touhous the other day, and I remembered it really vividly after waking up, but now I can't remember anything about it other than being in a gun fight using an SMLE and G98. I really ought to start a dream diary.

>> No.7986085

All generic sex dreams. Odd, because I try not to sexualize Touhous while awake.

>> No.7986106

happy family with wife ran, daughter chen and grandma yukari

>> No.7986109 [DELETED] 

>>7983379
>The whole making love to your touhou thing gets really old after about a week or so

Made it too obvious.

>> No.7986110

When I have lucid dreams, yeah.

>> No.7986116

/jp/ - Dream Diary

>> No.7986118

>>7983379
>I am a natural lucid dreamer, so I have touhou dreams every single night
Nope you don't

>> No.7986127 [DELETED] 

lol @ the h8ers

bro i lucid dream naturally about whatever I want, whenever I want. i can do it when i go to sleep or just when i fucking feel like it when im awake. i love how you fags are jealous so you think im making this shit up, but im not. sorry youre not smart enough to lucid dream on your own. not my problem bros.

>> No.7986130

Strangely, last night I had an accidentally lucid dream, where upon realizing I was in a dream, threw a fireball at someone and then intentionally ended the dream just to see if I could.
Why did I do that?

>> No.7986133

>>7986130
It wasn't really lucid, you were just dreaming that it was.

>> No.7986135

>>7986133
I don't think that's how it works.

>> No.7986137 [DELETED] 

we don't care kog stop posting your autistic waifu

>> No.7986163 [DELETED] 

>>7986137
Are you really retarded enough to think that any Cirno fan is KoG? Perhaps you should go back to >>>/a/ where your concern might be valid.

>> No.7986168 [DELETED] 

>>7986163

KoG is Cirno's ONLY fan on /jp/. Nobody else here likes her. She's an overspammed meme-centric idiot.

>> No.7986174 [DELETED] 

>>7986163
Hurt in the butt.

>> No.7986176
File: 23 KB, 600x550, Cirno - P.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7986168
I like Cirno too!

She is one of my 3 favorite Touhous...

>> No.7986179

>>7986176

>Yama !XanaDuh0e2

go back to /a/ kog nobody wants you here

>> No.7986182 [DELETED] 

>>7986168
So basically, you hate her because she is so prevalent. That makes you a hipster and an idiot. Fuck off and stop presuming to speak for others.

>> No.7986188

>>7986179
>>7986168
>>7986137
Actually, never mind. I don't care what you have to say. I'll just report you instead.

>> No.7986190 [DELETED] 
File: 823 KB, 805x1255, 1317881033638.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7986194 [DELETED] 

>>7986182

Name me THREE good qualities about Cirno that don't involve her appearance.

You can't.

>> No.7986199
File: 71 KB, 383x600, fa6e4ab9f87f93c7692bc3e2fddc3120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7986194
The same could be said of all Touhous.

>> No.7986201
File: 19 KB, 305x315, Cirno - Blush -S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7986179
What are you talking about...?

Also, my name is not Brian.

>> No.7986205 [DELETED] 

>>7986201

Why do KoG, Alice !SToV, and Taiga share the same name?

BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON.

>> No.7986204 [DELETED] 

when I was a teen, I used often to do dreams about french kissing Gillian Anderson. those were much, much more fap inducing for my body than any erotic dream. now, I have similar dreams with a touhou, but I forget who is everytime I woke up. its a strange sensation, like something melancholic...I just remember something green around, just like the ones with Scully. but with her was a russian submarine dining room.

>> No.7986209
File: 63 KB, 550x600, Cirno - I am out of this thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7986201
Whellp.... Never mind, I am outta here!

>> No.7986212

And thus, another thread
suffers the ‘‘Curse of /jp/’’:
Devolving into a metathread
after a shitposter’s taunt.

RIP No. 7983185, 10/11/11 - 10/12/

How we hardly knew ye.

>> No.7986213 [DELETED] 

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>> No.7986217

>>7986194
I don't know who you're quoting, but:

1: She's more amusing than most Touhou characters thanks to her silly arrogance.
2: Cold/ice manipulation is a cool ability and isn't broken and/or vague as shit like most Touhou powers.
3: She makes people on 4chan buttfrustrated.

>> No.7986221

∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴
∵∴∵∴∵∴(●)∴∵∴(●)∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵
∴∵∴
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵\___/∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵
∴∵∴
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵  \/  ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

∵∴∵

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴tanasinn∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

∵∴

>> No.7986225

>>7986205
>>7986188
>>7986213
>>7986194
>>7986221

I see, you don't like Cirno, so you are going to spam the thread. People like you are the death of /jp/.

>> No.7986230 [DELETED] 

I do find it quite amusing how the Narutards always shifts their blame on "moefags".

Protip: "Moefags" were always apart of /a/, they were here much longer than you were.

I also hate shit like K-ON, but it's still a part of /a/, Naruto was always hated here, due to the atrocious fanbase and horrible writing, long before you ever came to this place.

You wonder why people spam your threads? It's because you're part of that cancer and represent every thing that /a/ hates: A neo-/b//v/ migrant, Narutofan.com poster, and/or Gaia poster.

You're not /a/non, you're just shitposters who needs to be cleansed from /a/. Get out, we don't want you here.

>> No.7986237 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 370x300, 1315705823006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7986225

>> No.7986251

You spam this thread but leave
>>7984484
alone?
I guess this is why nobody likes vigilantism

>> No.7986260

I sometimes dream that I'm posting on /jp/.

>> No.7986278

>>7986260
sometimes I dream of posting on /jp/ without spamming, thread derailments, insults, pasta, shitposting and macros.
its just a dream

>> No.7987830

I frequently have dreams where I cuddle with Reimu.

>> No.7987850

I found some Touhou cereal in the supermarket in my dream last night. The front of the box had a beautiful picture of the misty lake near the SDM, but for some reason the rest of the box featured Marisa describing the cereal as strange and off-putting.

I still want some Touhou cereal, though.

>> No.7988365

I have dreamed that I was yukari and I had sex with people in it

>> No.7988644

yesterday I made a dream about oranges. I remember clearly that peeling the oranges caused Marisa to go buy rubber bands for me.
it was the first time I had a dream with a touhou...maybe its cause of this thread?

>> No.7991031
File: 107 KB, 750x514, 75558715c4392c175239bd242cf1edd8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7991254 [DELETED] 

>>7988644
>maybe its cause of this thread?
I think you may be on to something. I dreamt of Marisa last night, but she wasn't any different than any other dream characters. I can't remember what she looked like, but it was distinctively her.

I had never had Touhou dreams before I read the ones here.

>> No.7991285

I spent a long time mastering lucid dreaming. I can do basically whatever I want now.

I spent last night playing with Orin. I woke up shortly after she fell asleep on my lap.

>> No.7991353

I've always assumed lucid dreaming to be some sort of massive inside joke to get people to have horrible experiences all alone in the dark.

So far I've let the dreams take me wherever they wish, and they have taken me far beyond the Earth.

>> No.7991388

>>7991353
>I've always assumed lucid dreaming to be some sort of massive inside joke to get people to have horrible experiences all alone in the dark.
I think so too. I managed to lucid dream once, but when I tried to something, I lost lucidity and it became a nightmare. I woke up in terror.

>> No.7991405

>>7991388
That's not good, guys.
I don't train myself into lucid dreaming, it just kinda happens sometimes,
One day, I was flying across my hometown, and literally everything was right, the buildings, the parks, everything was just as it was in the real world. Then I met Marisa and we talked about bowling for a while, it was quite enlightening. Then I had sex with Lady Gaga.
You see? They're not fully controllable, atleast not for me. But they do happen from time to time, I love 'em.

>> No.7991413

People, PLEASE keep a dream diary. Writing down what was in your mind the MOMENT you wake up really helps. Just keep a pen and a piece of paper at your bedside and write down whatever you remember, the moment you wake up. Believe me, it helps. Not only with psychology, but with getting more dreams like those.
And let's face it, dreams where we spend time with out favourite 2D girls are the best times in our life.
Atleast for me. I just want to help you people experience the same thing.

>> No.7991418

I took 600mg DXM 2 months ago and saw alien spacecraft in the sky and every touhou in vivid detail in my head. I also saw a huge city in the sky upside down. Was fucking weird. Touhou inside, aliens outside. I had my eyes closed for the longest time.

>> No.7991426

I read that melatonin helps you lucid dream, but it didn't help me at all. It can't be helped I guess.

>> No.7991429

>>7991426
I take 150mg 5-htp for depression and it does help my body make more melatonin as well as serotonin. I just sleep more solidly despite my huge quantities of caffeine intake.

What really helps me dream more is taking 1000-5000mcg of b12.

>> No.7991443

SDM group went on to a trip to their new summer villa. I too was there for some reason, but everyone literally ignored me and acted like I didn't even exist.

>feelsbadman.jpg

>> No.7991448

>>7991443
I have those all the time. Even people in my own room will ignore me in my dreams.

>> No.7991565

>>7991448
>>7991443
I drempt last night I was at a Mexican gangster party. Nobody reacted when I shot them with my future guns, so I raped a loli. And then I woke up and took a shower.

>> No.7991566

>>7991413
I did keep one but I got bored of it... sorry

>> No.7991585
File: 62 KB, 313x320, lets_get_dangerous.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i had a retarded as HELL dream recently

so there was this under water shop i wanted to go to
but the only way to get there is to go in a car and drive it to the water so it'll sink so you can drive it to the store under water

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????

>> No.7991593

I often dream of Touhous, but they come and go; I have no control over them. Disgaea has also been getting lots of dreamtime lately.

>>7991565
I've never been able to touch lolies in my dreams. I get anxious and wake up.

>> No.7996058

I just woke up from a dream in which Aya was talking to me. I feel so special.

>> No.7996060

>>7991585
It's a sign that you should actually search for the under water shop like that. No oxygen masks needed.

>> No.7996066

Am I dreaming right now?

How can I find the Bike effect?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action