[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 585 KB, 1400x787, ad433bbd528cb2b2aa26b560dffba66c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7924631 No.7924631 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/ - Joyful Ponys

>> No.7924638
File: 359 KB, 636x599, 1308134221730.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7924645
File: 1017 KB, 275x275, HATERSGONNAHATE.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ just got 20% cooler

>> No.7924656

Ponyfuckers are bigger manchildren than D&D fans, more obnoxious than Narutards and more disgusting than furries.

That's a new low on the pathetic chart. Fucking reported, I wish you all burn alive. I implore the rest of /jp/ to do the same.

>> No.7924664
File: 94 KB, 500x251, 1317089569218.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7924656

>> No.7924671

Get out, scum.

>> No.7924672
File: 53 KB, 600x473, not_sure.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7924656

>> No.7924683

>http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/

please dont post it on /jp/

>> No.7924684

How to get a girl in your Aikido class to like you

Talk to her before and after each class. If she's just sitting in a chair, or standing somewhere, go up to her and talk about something interesting. But make sure she isn't already talking to someone else.
Ask her for her email address or her IM. Do this at least the fifth time you see her if you talk to her a lot, and if she asks why, you don't have to tell her it's because you like her, just turn it around and ask why not.
Don't make fun of her if she does sloppy push-ups, or a bad counter. You can do it once in a while, but not every time you go. Try not to be too patronizing, but it could give you the opportunity to show off and help her with her technique. However some girls might take offense to any form of criticism so be careful.
While sparring her, if you get to do so, don't go too hard on her, but don't go so easy that it's obvious. Remember, she IS learning the same techniques as you, and may well feel you are insulting her abilities by going easy on her.
Compliment her on her Aikido skills after class. Girls love it when they get compliments. If she's more advanced than you, ask her to help you with a technique. It'll give you the opportunity to talk to her while flattering her skill.
Saying Good bye. When you're leaving, or when she's leaving (which ever is first), say good bye to her. The best way to say it is see you later, so the girl knows that you actually want to see her later.
Make sure you don't have anything stuck in your teeth when you talk to her.
If there are any awkward silences in your conversations, quickly say something funny or interesting.
If you're talking to her, stare into her eyes and don't look around in different places in the room. It'll annoy her.
Check if your dojo has any rules about dating someone from the class. Some have rules like this to prevent both sexual harassment and interpersonal drama from cropping up in class.

>> No.7924688

Allow me to tell you a tale. It took place 36...no, 14 years ago. But what is time anyway? To me it seemed like yesterday. For you, it might be tomorrow. I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. It's the story of a man. Known by 72 different names. I'm not sure which to call him by...When I first met him, his name was... Noboru Takeda. Even then he wouldn't let anyone bully him. Not even me.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.)
He was a pretty good guy. He never said anything back, which made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Me- "You sure that's enough training?"

Him- "No problem. Everything's fine."

Him- "I'll take the best you have.
"

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
Hey. What, you don't trust me? I guess. So far so good. You know I could never say no to you. After all - you are the one who showed me the light.
Noboru. Humans have a unique gift. The power of choice. Free will. They can follow any path they desire. So I choose the path if Aikido. The future of mankind depends on it. Time to go...

>> No.7924692
File: 111 KB, 600x600, 1297537509171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7924664
>>7924672
Typical butthurt ponyfuckers. Playing with figures made for underage girls and get offended when getting called out for it.

You are a vomitorium of a fanbase.

>> No.7924694
File: 43 KB, 400x317, 1316592116898.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7924684

Look at the mad autist. He's trying so hard. Tee hee

>> No.7924697
File: 102 KB, 210x160, 5da99174-944a-40a8-9d82-ccef0d48793a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aikido master here.

Yeah, it would. Let me tell you are story.

Last week I went clubbing alone, I'm a tall lanky guy, 6'2, 125lb. So here I am, grinding on this chick when this bulky black guy comes over and pushes me away from her. He probably thought I would leave and let him take her, wrong. I gently tapped his shoulder and told him to take his leave or he would feel the consequences. Of course, he told me fuck off, but I didn't.

I guess I irritated him enough and he tried to swing at me, I wasn't scared, my years of Aikido training was more than enough for this buffoon. I simply grabbed his hand and reversed the force back at him. He punched himself out.

The rest of the night there was a 4m radius of emptiness around me. No one fucks with Aikido.

>> No.7924699
File: 60 KB, 325x466, 1314774883177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7924700

>>7924697
What happened to kinectimal control?

>> No.7924702
File: 66 KB, 730x240, ddd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have already said this many times before.
But an Aikido master really doesn't have much to go for in the presence of a Wrestling master. And now I am talking about real wrestling here, not that "pro wrestling" smackdown shit.

A good wrestler is supposed to be able to make use of his and his oponents position, without exerting any force.
And then make use of this, to eventually gain the superior position, and then seize it.
And that moment, its already too late for the Aikido practioner. With no force to reverse, he would be chanceless, and when put in an inferior position, the Aikido practioner would have no idea of how to proceed the most efficiently.
Wheras the Wrestler would have trained his whole life in order to manipulate and make use of these positions.
And from the superior position, the Wrestler would win.

>> No.7924706
File: 149 KB, 960x540, kinectimals-screenshot-03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I shall now show you how aikido can help you court a women

I decided to take a stroll in the park today in my Aikido suit as I like to call it, the weather was great. I found myself a great spot for doing Aikido techniques, as I train, a beautiful woman came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I was so immersed in training that I mistaken her as a threat and grabbed her arm, tossing her to the ground. I quickly realized my mistake and apologized, she accepted the sincere apology of mine.

Afterwards she asked me what I was doing, I explained to her that I was practicing the ancient and mighty Japanese art of Aikido, she gave me her phone number, wanting to discuss more of Aikido.

An obvious excuse to meetup once again to have sex because I already told her everything about Aikido.

>> No.7924708
File: 41 KB, 500x500, 1300368157059.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are those furries on every fucking board? Can't they stay in one shithole? Are they that retarded? Legit questions here.

>> No.7924709

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xHkhZsskQU&

>> No.7924710

That’s it. I’m sick of all this “Masterwork Bastard Sword” bullshit that’s going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that’s about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I’m pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That’s right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)

1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)

2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don’t you think?

>> No.7924714

>>7924708
it's kinda like narutards , there's people that read it because they like it and there's faggots that cant control theyr shit/autism , i told them to go to ponychan but they keep posting

>> No.7924715

/                  ` ャ=ァ   
      /                         \   
       /                          l  \ 
.     /                 /    |、 | ト   ',
.    j         ∧ /〉   / /   ,/ l!l | | | ll | 
    l            ヘ.∨/   / /  ィ 7 ナll | | | || / 
.    |          〉〈   / /   //|ノ|ノノ|//  
    /             /∧ヘ  |,/l  /ィ仡:|  |/    
  /             〈/  V    |/ l〃 |i::j|  |
/ィ7    /               \. ヒリ  L    
 / ィ /             ll \l \    〉   
  ̄  |ノ|l   /         ハ\ \く  r - /    
      | /|/i.   /! ∧ ∧  \\Z  ヽ /     
.       V    |/l/ ̄|/ー∨__∨l \\l__  /
          /\         ̄}l〉!\|         
          /.   \      //ll|           
       /       \   // l!|     

>> No.7924721 [SPOILER] 
File: 431 KB, 700x840, gore anal blood pregnant houraisan_kaguya dead faceless_man disjointed_members.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ - Guro

>> No.7924723
File: 167 KB, 750x750, 8880eb24b7781df64f030f9d74728521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7924721
Goddammit stop posting that FUCKING IMAGE!

>> No.7924731

>>7924721
reported for desecrating the princess

>> No.7924735

Fuck off back to /co/, horsefuckers.

>> No.7924738

sage

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action