[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 1280x720, 1316199896021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7876571 No.7876571 [Reply] [Original]

And because I hate 3D so much, it is for that reason exactly I need to become the best possible person I can be. For shame you worthless scum who call yourselves otaku. You have it all wrong. You hate real women, but you hate yourself. You let yourself waste away, and become the exact people they describe in Kaiji.

>“They live meaningless lives. They waste their precious days over nothing. No matter how old they get, they’ll continue to say, My real life hasn’t started yet. The real me is still asleep, so that’s why my life is such garbage. They continue to tell themselves that. And they age. Then die. And on their deathbeds, they will finally realize. The life they lived was the real thing.”

How can you love 2D and hate 3D in that condition? What 3D woman is EVER going to care? My goal is to hurt these 3D pigs. Hurt them bad. I’m tired of their shit. So take it from an Otaku King in training, just because you hate 3D pigs it doesn’t mean you let yourself waste away into worthless garbage, you scum. You need to watch and read the holy anime and manga of hating on 3D (TWGOK). The Capturing God could possibly get any girl he wanted, but he doesn’t. He doesn’t because he loves 2D with his whole heart. But he’s not some fatty or trashy person. I want to emulate him and his character is one I respect.

>> No.7876576
File: 80 KB, 1280x720, 1316199954144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I’m going to tell you to just work on yourself. Do it. Work out everyday, wear nice clothes, eat healthy foods, learn new things… Build yourself the **** up you bimbo. Don’t worry about those 3D pigs. I know there are some of you out there that are like, “Well, no shit Koji Oe.” Well, you know what? There are just as many people out there that this isn’t very obvious to. I await the day where a 3D woman comes up to me and it’s obvious she’s interested because I’m so awesome. I’ll look her in the eyes and say, “Get the hell away from me. I hate your kind. I only have one love and her name is Ruri Gokou.” This is what you do. Reject them. A lot of you say you love 2D, but your love is so shallow because I KNOW if a girl was interested in you. You’d go for it. True love for 2D rejects 3D because you hate them. Fight back! This is how I plan to fight back. Make them jealous, make them cry. They deserve it because they’ve hurt you long before in the past. Make them jealous of the pure love you have for 2D.

>> No.7876580
File: 64 KB, 1280x720, 1316200014650.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some of you might think I’m crazy while others might think I’m fooling around. Maybe even a genius for what I’m writing down this day. But mark my words reader, I hate real women. No joke. I would never want to date a real woman. What reason is there? Sex? Sex is a disgusting act that not only looks ridiculous, you could just fap and get the same results. Other than that I see no reason to date a woman. Unless, you like giving your money away.

When I realized I hated 3D and loved 2D more, I became a better person. I had this drive to strive to be the best I could be. Hate can be such a strong motivator to rise from the ashes and improve. I don’t desire to improve for others. This isn’t a thing regarding caring about what other think. I don’t care what others think. I only care about what I think. I desire to improve because I care about myself and I hate women. Now remember this, to love 2D is to love yourself. To take care of 2D is to take care of yourself. To learn more about 2D is to learn more about yourself. I feel when those things are off balance, I can’t love 2D. I’m not worthy of their love. There just is something that doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t love anime because I’ve succumbed to being worthless garbage. brethren

So from today forward, you need to realize you have it all wrong. You can’t hate 3D from your armchair. You need to stand up and hurt them. Beat them by improving yourself. Don’t care about them. A day will come where your hard work will show results, and on that day you will slay each and every one of them down that comes at you. I work towards that goal each and everyday. I await it. And even if that day never comes it will be a blessing because no good has ever come from interacting with the 3D world.

>> No.7876590

http://kojioe.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/stand-up-and-fight-back-brethren/
could've just posted the link

>> No.7876593

>and you will still be a virgin and will never make love to your waifu

>> No.7876606

beta4lyfe

>> No.7876628
File: 26 KB, 300x350, 50cent-chan is happy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Implying i'm not almost-perfect.

>> No.7876629

Reported.

>> No.7876637

> What 3D woman is EVER going to care?

Why should I care? Evidently you haven't forsaken 3d if you're bothered.

>> No.7876636

I thought I was alone...but OP thinks just like me. I'm going to learn the shit out of math/science so badly it would put the teacher to shame. I'm in 12th grade and my math teacher is STILL going over pre-algebra christian schools learned back in 7th grade. Why are public schools so slow?

>> No.7876640
File: 12 KB, 288x216, kira yamato 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7876628
50-sama youre the most ballin /jp/er

>> No.7876648
File: 85 KB, 392x500, tldr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7876725

>>7876571
I thought Tonberry was a normalfag.
Has he finally seen the true way to happiness.

>> No.7876763

The funniest thing is you think you're better than 3D but the truth is you're a personification of what exactly is wrong with them.
Good job.

Also, where the fuck did meido go.

>> No.7876773

Yeah, well, then enjoy making those girls you hate so much happy, even if it's for a short period of time.
Also, enjoy finding out that real people don't forget about others when ghosts leave their heart.

>> No.7876797
File: 5 KB, 221x228, 363236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What has /jp/ come to lately

>> No.7876805

>>7876797
>/jp/
No; not really.

>> No.7876817

>>7876797
There is no /jp/, only Autismo.

>>
Name