Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 5 KB, 192x123, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7862157 No.7862157 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How does this make you feel, /jp/?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

I went to japan and this is what I experienced. Was going around looking at the tourist place, shouted at. Signs no foreigner everywhere on shops. Literally, destroyed my love of manga and anime plus japanese games.

I'm an average white male, not some sub human piece of trash. Now I understand how black must feel a few years ago.

>> No.7862162

I don't think that happened at all, anonymous.

>> No.7862164

Anyways, >>7862157, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>7862157, should just stick with today's special.

>> No.7862169 [DELETED] 

Well that's what you get for expecting something else. Also, what does it have to do with gams etc?

>> No.7862172

>>7862162

It did.

>> No.7862173

You've never been to Japan.

Leave.

>> No.7862174

Well that's what you get for expecting something else. Also, what does it have to do with gams etc?

>> No.7862184

>>7862169

I've been to china, russia, indian, spain and france. Literally, I never suffered racist abuse except maybe in Russia.

But, yeah Japan is like the worst. In china for example I had girls come up to me saying how light you are and being nice. In Japan all I got was go home foreigner and no foreigners allowed.

Thought the Japanese would be like the Chinese but nicer. But, they aren't.

>> No.7862191

Well, OP, you got owned by weeaboo propaganda.
Deal with it and move on.

>> No.7862194

>>7862164
Someone explain what this means to me. It seems fairly interesing.

>> No.7862199

Yeah, I´m against white people too.
But I also think japan should be nuked again instead of all those fund raising advertising they always do whenever they need something, those bastards.

>> No.7862202

>>7862184
What do you expect? In China, the women leave the factories once a month.

>> No.7862204

>>7862184
Its because you're fat. They aren't used to it.

The average Japanese person doesn't like weaboos,nerd.

>> No.7862206

>>7862191

I suppose. To be fair Japanese people only socialize with themselves at my uni, should I have just realized it would be the same in Japan.

>> No.7862218
File: 127 KB, 750x981, laughingfrogwoman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7862218

>Literally, destroyed my love of manga and anime plus japanese games.

>> No.7862220

>>7862202

I'm saying I thought Japan would be like China. Japanese women's are horrible.

>>7862204

I'm not fat. Not even a weebo. Just read mangas and play JPEG.

Also, /jp/ are weebos. So you are saying that the average /jp/ person shouldn't go to Japan?

>> No.7862231

>weebo
How did it come to this?

>> No.7862233

>>7862220
is this guy for real

>> No.7862238

>>7862220
>So you are saying that the average /jp/ person shouldn't go to Japan?

What for?
We can get our fix of chinky shit using Internet. No need to leave the cellar. And government pays us some autism money so we can buy whatever shit we can't get digitally.

>> No.7862242

>>7862231
Does it depress you too?

>> No.7862245

5/10

The obvious and stupid approach certainly has prospects, but you still need a lot of work

>> No.7862246

What a load of bullshit.

>> No.7862250 [DELETED] 

British people are such fucking faggots. And so are Americans.

If you look at the other Whites (Europeans), you will see they're good tourists, but unfortunately Anglonegroes give the rest of the Whites a bad name.

99% of British/Americans in Japan are the lowest of the lowest scum of the Earth. Most European Whites are on holiday there because they like the country and culture, they don't play dress up and do any of that shit you see at cosplay conventions.

Seriously FUCK ENGLAND and FUCK AMERICA

>> No.7862251

Are they saying WHITE PEOPLE GO HOME

...Guess they must want big black dick genes in their pool.

>> No.7862265

Its okay virgin one day you will go to japan and feel Emotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8VBN6WcF5s

>> No.7862283

>>7862194
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>7862194 , should just stick with today's special.

>> No.7862285

Speak the language and know the culture before you go to a country and you'll be fine. Japan's society in particular feeds off of respect and humility so play the part.

I have relatives who are doing just marvelously in Japan.

>> No.7862290

>Guy goes to Japan
>Expects country to be nice
>Learns truth
>Comes and complains

Congratulations on realizing Japan is a terrible country with terrible, racist people. Deal with it

>> No.7862316

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

So what's this about?

>> No.7862356

manga and anime? You deserve to be treated like trash.

>> No.7862477

>>7862356
>>>/shrinemaiden/

>> No.7862479
File: 17 KB, 519x446, 27185827185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7862479

WHAITO PIGGU GO HOMU

>> No.7862493
File: 4 KB, 168x144, focused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7862493

what the HELL is wrong with them

>> No.7862503

The worst experience I had in Japan was an Indian restaurant in Tokyo where the guy treated us like retards and refused to speak to us in either Japanese or English, and simply grunted to us and pointed at the menu like an ape. It was simply awful.

Note that not all indian restaurants in Japan are like this, it was just this particular one. Most places are happy to have business no matter where they're from as long as they don't cause trouble.

>> No.7862508

Ten dollars!?

For that coffee!?

>> No.7862513

>>7862285
Yeah, I'll learn a country's language before visiting it. After all, that's what all tourists do, right?

>> No.7862514

>>7862493

They're a group of asian supremacists in GLORIOUS NIPPON. No joke.

>> No.7862515

That was pretty hilarious.

I imagine that the recent trip I had to Japan was made somewhat less awkward by the fact that I can pass for a Japanese person on a bad day.

>> No.7862526

Japan is the only country with racist.

>> No.7862528

>>7862526
It is? Well, if you say so.

>> No.7862539

The saddest part is people go "it's okay" for japanese to be racist since they do silly cartoons and porn, but every other 1st world country would already be invaded with ONU and human rights representatives.

Truth is, most of japanese aren't related at all with entertainment industry so those silly excuses are completely out of order

>> No.7862544

>>7862539
Yeah well what you gonna do? Japanese go back into their shell when their customs and culture are threatened, so you won't get them to open up if you attack them over incidents like these because you will be giving them reasons to be ashamed.

>> No.7862545

They'd change their minds if they met me, I'm quite the charming young lad.

>> No.7862554

>>7862539
Oh no, not the UN. There's nothing that can be done once the UN criticizes your country. It's all over, you might as well commit national suicide or something.

>> No.7862558

HOWAITO PIGGU GO HOOOOME

>> No.7862568

>>7862554
Yeah, well. They control the world's educational curricula, so they're not just looks, I guess.

>> No.7862995

Is it a Japanese really?
I think that the Japanese was the name they went by.

Do you know "South Korean in Japan"?
They speaks only Japanese, but can't speak Korean.
Because they borned in Japan, and they have lived in Japan.
But they got education a racism at Korea-School.

Please look at these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOSfromJapan/

>> No.7863001

>>7862995
That's pretty funny if they are actually zainichi koreans.

>> No.7863003

I'd be fine if i went there though, since I am half Vietnamese and half Chinese it somehow equates to me looking Korean or Japanese.

>> No.7863022

>speak Japanese
>be white
>go to Japan
>thisisjustlikemyanimu
>is this paradise?

>> No.7863031

>>7862995
Yeah, keep trying to rationalize your racism.
The Nazis were just defending their country from foreign Jews that wanted to take over their country.

>> No.7863037

>>7862157
Why would we care, weeaboo idiot?

>> No.7863053

>>7862995
I know..

1, Zainichi Koreans can use a false name by law.
2, Zainichi Koreans can receive 110,000 yen per one person per month from Japanese government.
3, A Zainichi Korean criminal can't go underreported thir name.

>> No.7863061

>>7862995
>JAP18
HAHAHAHAHA.
I havent laugh that hard in a while.

>>7862157
And here we have another weeaboo that got told.
DEAL WITH IT.

>> No.7863062

>>7863053
>2, Zainichi Koreans can receive 110,000 yen per one person per month from Japanese government.
Goddamn, what a sweet gig.

>> No.7863063

>true: criminal go underreported their name.

>> No.7863066

>>7862995
>fellow nips do bad things
>accuse them for being korean
>if they are proven to not be korean accuse their bad actions for being influenced by the west

such a life in japland

>> No.7863068

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okW35n0Xz34

Anti Korean wave in Japan?

>> No.7863070

Zainichi Foreigner can pay a tax each month to Japanese government.
Why is it only Zainchi Koreans?
I want it too :D

>> No.7863081

I bet all my money op is Korean

>Signs no foreigner everywhere on shops.
yeah my ass

>> No.7863090

>>7863081
not everywhere but in bars and pubs
>white pig go home
>accuse op for being korean
>white
>koean
>wat
ugh. yeh.

>> No.7863101
File: 583 KB, 850x657, 1263471924625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7863101

>>7863081

>> No.7863113

>>7863101
That is the language of Japanese. They don't have translator you fucking retarded ass-hole.

>> No.7863120

"Stop watching Fuji-tv"
Is it that hard?

>> No.7863122

>>7863113
Really, ``日本人'' means ``Japanese'' as in the language rather than the nation identity? When did that happen? Did ``日本語'' also change meanings?

>> No.7863128

>>7863090
Yeah and you know he is white because?
Im Obama by the way

>> No.7863129

I know a topic like a joke.

There are many "Fuck Japan" post in a thread at 2chan.
The members in a thread changed default "Anonymous" name to "Takeshima is Japan".
Then, there are many "Dokuto is Korea" name with all "Fuck Japan" post.

>> No.7863131

>>7863113
>日本人
>language of japanese

yep

>> No.7863132
File: 60 KB, 634x373, HAHAHAHAHA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7863132

>Literally, destroyed my love of manga and anime plus japanese games.

WHITE PIG GO HOME!

>> No.7863139

>>7863129
we'd be posting fuck japan in 2ch also if we could
wait
we did

>> No.7863143

Surely you knew that before. You should have listened to us. Don't let that ruin your anime fun though. After all, it isn't as if you paid for any of it.

>> No.7863159

I've had my suspicions for awhile, but now I'm almost positive that bangcock is actually a korean.

>> No.7863164

>>7863129

Give the link.

>> No.7863170

>>7863159
>accuse people for being korean
hows the weeaboo treating you

>> No.7863172

>>7863159
Would explain why he's more racist towards them then the vast majority of them are racist towards anyone else. Well, that actually could be directed at a lot of people.

>> No.7863173

>>7863159
Slowpoke

>> No.7863177

online, it usually means "Japanese language only" (as in that the site is only written in Japanese minus things like HTML and CSS)
in stores it usually means "Japanese people only" because they don't want foreigners in their establishment

>> No.7863205

To me, it's more like other Japanese media companies are trying to take Fujitv out of the game since they don't obey the Japanese set of implied nationalistic rules.

>> No.7863265

i know japan

they can talk about good-korea in tvsion.
they cant talk about good-japan in tvsion.
it is a natural japan.

talking about good-japan is racism.

>> No.7863296

>>7863265
yeh try talking about bad-your-neighbor-country in a public tv and see what happens

>> No.7863374

Multiculturalism is a disease that's slowly eating other first world nations like the US and the entirety of Europe anyways. Japan is just preserving their cultural identity and I am A-OK with that.

>> No.7863396

i know korea too.

talking about bad-neighbor-country in a public tv is natural event.
but talking about good-neighbor-country in a public tv is crime.

>> No.7863418

I LOVE JPEGS.

>> No.7863432

>>7863418
Fucking webo

>> No.7863513

Is this really news to anyone?

Why do you think all gaijin are stopped from posting on 2ch?

>> No.7863521

>>7863513
Because it's not intended to be an international website. Duh.

>> No.7863533

>>7863513
OP news is really, but it is a few racist.

to stop from posting 2ch is other reason.

>> No.7863563

>destroyed my love of manga and anime plus japanese games

congratulation!
and go away /jp/.

>> No.7863598

What the fuck is even going on here?

>> No.7863603

>>7863598
Trolls and Koreans.

>> No.7863613
File: 201 KB, 1191x1917, 1284225039054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7863613

>> No.7863666

>go to Japan
>go to America
>everyone is nice
you guys are fucking racists

>> No.7863684

OP, that is true Japan now.
Old Japan was died out.

It become Koreanlike Japan today.
a few years later, we can watch many worthless anime like a Korean drama.

>> No.7863690

More Corean pretend to be a Japanese!!
Corean is disliked by the world!!
Get out!! Corean

>> No.7863745

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan%E2%80%93Korea_relations

There is a level of socially ingrained animosity between Koreans and Japaanese.

Some people lash out and take it a bit too far.

Deal with it.

>> No.7863770

You humans are all racists.

>> No.7863803

>>7863770
>Xenomorph complains humanity is racist
>Xenomorph proceeds to wipe out lesser species
Fucking Xenomorph scum

>> No.7863866

Sucks for you OP. I had a much better experience in Japan. In fact, practically the opposite.

>> No.7863932

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

Welcome to reality.

>> No.7864025

White pig means Americans. Japanese admire Europeans.

>> No.7864087
File: 86 KB, 377x504, Daww.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864087

Huh? Weren't you aware that Japan associated themselves with Germans during WW2 because they had a strong sense of racial pride. Jews manipulated Germans with the lies of lololololocaust to fight against their nationalism but they didn't bother with Japan and you are surprised that they tell you to "go home"?
You should be fucking grateful that they didn't cut you up like the savages they are. I mean, fuck, they are still in war against Russia.

>> No.7864094
File: 133 KB, 1144x988, firebombing of Japan 1945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864094

Honestly, as an American I don't mind if they are just a little bit racist to me. They have a reason to, just look what our ancestors did to their country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSck8fQS1tQ

You know why the US A-bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki? They were 2 of the only 4 cities that hadn't been already largely destroyed by firebombing, they were essentially out of targets.

http://www.ditext.com/japan/napalm.html

You are lucky that Japanese aren't so vocal about such things though, and just look at how much Korea and China still hate Japan over WWII....

>> No.7864107
File: 98 KB, 1280x720, [MahouShoujo+yesy]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_11_[1280x720p][ts][x264][aac][8e06989f].mkv_snapshot_17.43_[2011.08.17_20.58.33].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864107

GO HOMU

>> No.7864110

>>7864107
howaito pico go homu

>> No.7864120

>>7862157
I'll never understand things like these. Sure we might not be getting the whole picture here but honestly if they don't want us there, they are going to have to pick up a lot of the work America is doing there. First off they don't even need an army because we surround them with naval bases and forbid them from having one, so they don't have to pay for that. Also do they want us to leave? Do they want us to withdraw business? Do they want us to do the same to them? Racism is so silly, maybe it's just living in America that we're used to how nonsensical it is and that with a more open government then most we can look at our own faults more (not saying we are perfect).

>> No.7864132

>>7863866
same here and I've been to japan for half a year multiple times.

I think you have it worse if you are chinese/corean.
But even then, I met 1-2 chinese that had no problems.

As a white you get attention, but not racism.
Japs are total bros.

I think it may be different for a black man though, not sure.

>> No.7864133

HAHAHAHA
YOU THINK YOURE THOUGH UH ?
I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU
THE FORCED ISOLATION OF THE HIKKI
GET IT ?
I DONT THINK SO
YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT MY WAIFU I GUESS ?
SHES 2D
AND IS NAMED ``ALICE
OK YOU FUQIN ANGERED AN EXPERT NEET
THIS IS /jp/
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACHIEVED RONERY
LONELINESS IS ALL ABOUT ``ABSTRACT BULLSHITE THAT YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND
I HAVE 1CC'D EVERY TOUHOU
IF ITS NOT DONE YOU HAVE TO
TOO BAD IT'S SHIT, RIGHT?
IT'S SHIT
ALSO
WELCOME TO /jp/
EVERY NORMAL WILL BE SHUNNED
NO EXCEPTION

>> No.7864136

∵∴I∴∵∴a∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴b∵∴e∴∵∴∵∵∴s∵∴∵∴ai th∵t∵∴∵∴tanasinn∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴r∵∴∵∴i∵∴∵∴s co∴∵∴po∴∵∴∵∴∵∴s∵∴d∵∴∵∴∵∴∵o∵∴∵∴t∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴oll∵∴in∴∵∴k∵∴n∵∴∵∴s∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴of∵∴∵∴ ∵∴hn∵∴g∴∵∴∵∴∵

A∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴eg∵∴era∵∴∵∴ng

∵∴∵∴feel∴∵a∵∴∵∴i∵∴s∵∴∵∴∵∴

∵ym∵∴∵∴ol∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴t∴∵∴f∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴m∵∴tal f∴∵∴er∵∴a∴∵∴d∵∴∵∴∵∴∵aw∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

m∵∴∵∴kd∴s∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴se∵∴aci∵∴∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

Th∵∴∵∴∵∴e∴∵∴is∵∴∵∴an∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

w∵∴∵∴rl∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴a∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴an∴∵∴t∵∴ersp∵∴∵∴∵
∴∵∴i∵ri∵∴∵∴∵∴ ∴∵∴n∵∴∵∴∵∴t∵∴∵∴∵∴In∵∴∵∴t∴∵∴a∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴it∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ch∵∴∵∴∵∴ngi∵∴∵∴ng ∴∵∴t∵∴∵ewhol∵∴∵∴∵∴e∵∴wo∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ld∵∴∵∴ ∵∴fo∵∴∵∴∵∴mv∵∴We∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ca∵∴∵∴alw∵∴∵∴as se∵∴∵∴tanasinn∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴tanasinn∵∴∵∴∵∴s n∵∴∵∴ve∵∴∵sca∵∴∵∴∵∴re∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

>> No.7864184

this thread is a korean conspiracy

>> No.7864186
File: 330 KB, 800x680, 1305261738561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864186

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU&feature=related

I found the original video and I have to say, they seem to be Japanese version of KKK.

Claiming they do not hate other races but hate what other races are bringing into the country. So they want them out of the country.

Even though in truth, their own race brings in just as much/if not more of said problems into the country. Seemed like hatemongering hiding behind patriotism. One of the reason why KKK is a joke these days. http://www.kkkknights.com/

>> No.7864202

>>7864120
It's the zaitokukai/extreme right neo nationals. They're a small group of people who think they're speaking for Japan. Here's an article that shows conflict between them and other people
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20090414zg.html

The Zaitokukai have about 10,000 members,26 branches nation wide.Hate speech in Japan isn't illegal so they can get away with this stuff.

>> No.7864207

I would only utilize my penis as a psuedo tea cosy, bare with me if you will, the mental thought sounds somewhat disgusting but bare with me fellow anonymice.
Indeed, I would J-J-Jam it in! But I wouldn't be able to bring myself to move my hips at all, no, I would only tease Louise slightly, stroking her cheeks untill her already redend cheeks begin to glow with embarssement and joy. With my other hand I'm already reaching down her tiny, slender frame, reaching her twitching Vagoo and gently rubbing away untill she whimpers underneath me.

Then as Saito turns round the corner I acknoweldge the better man.
I have kept the wench warm for you, sire.
I will say, acknoweldging my duties were only to keep Louise real for a real man, a man with a slap that would rival Bright Noa (RIP old friend, RIP). I would watch, pOnOs aching to be with them, screaming out words of encouragement attempting to meld mine into their own.

If I were lucky, Saito would lift her thighs up giving me a full show, and knowing Saito's new found GARness, he would offer to me her rear access port to dock in, as a thank you for reving up the Jail Bait's engines for him.

Saito is a real man! *Tear of joy*

>> No.7864210

>Literally, destroyed my love of manga and anime plus japanese games.

it's tough love anon, they wanted to break you off from all that queer nerd faggotry. They don't really hate you

>>7863374

japan has martyred itself to capitalist ideology, they are killing themselves. When dat population crashes, and when the old outnumber the young... here comes the multiculturism train!

>> No.7864214

"Please... please let me go ze~"

The black-white pleaded to the rainbow magician; while battling the forceful urge within her, Marisa begged again. With tears in her eyes, her actions were simply ignored by an apathetic Alice; sitting not even five feet away and reading a book, peering out the corner of her eye at the witch's struggle. Her many dolls completely restricting Marisa's movement in her time of desperation.

"You must..." the witch whined, "please, release your dolls! I can't take it much more..."

Alice remained idle and flipped a page in her book. The pressure within the Marisa grew greater with every passing second, a force that she could never prevent merely with knowledge and wit.

"I... beg of you... please..." a mixture of tears and sweat streamed from the witch's face and made its way to the magician's wooden floor.

"I... I..." with her last shred of willpower, Marisa fell to the floor. With her face down, in a shameless admit of defeat, a puddle formed from under her; the liquid passing through the thin fabric and drenched her dress within mere seconds. A smirk appeared on Alice's face as the liquid expanded on her floor and made it's way up Marisa's body; the magician placed her book down and walked passed the witch, stepping in the shallow puddle of Marisa's urine.

"I hate you... you damn bitch." With her head still facing the floor, tears multiplied in the witch's eyes and diffused with liquid she exerted moments ago. Whelps and sobs came from Marisa's mouth along with mumbles of "damn Alice..." and "I'll never forgive you."

>> No.7864225
File: 57 KB, 640x480, 216e6e39a12f6ba36635930cf473d25c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864225

How does this make you feel, /jp/ ?

>> No.7864243

>>7864186
When I lived in Japan I saw protests against Americans, they protested against the bases and the fear it brought to the Japanese people. Yes they were right winged nationalists but it was nothing compared to what's done there. To say such horrible things, especially to school children, they're scum.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/world/asia/29japan.html?_r=1&hp

>> No.7864260

>>7862157
╔═══════════( ´_ゝ`)═══════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong /jp/ meido ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who loves Japan & Otaku ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═══════════( ´_ゝ`)═══════════╝

>> No.7864263

bad economy
extreme political groups like communists & fascists gaining support

hmm.. are we repeating the 1930s?

>> No.7864274

>>7864263
2014-2018: World War III
2039-2045: World War IV

>> No.7864299

>>7862995
Now do it again in English.

>> No.7864302

attention!
totally korean thread

>> No.7864317

>It's special special favor from us.
>Please dont misunderstand it.
So tsundere~

>We're just doing this to be nice, okay? I-it's not like we accept you!

>> No.7864346

>>7864274
Oh man, I can't wait to get back to the trenches. I hope WWIII will be analogous to WWI.

>> No.7864371
File: 170 KB, 400x400, What the fuck am I reading.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864371

>>7864214
>>7864207
>>7864136
>>7864133

>> No.7864391

I am honored that Japanese people post on our board.

However, I wish they would do it in threads besides those about racism and Koreans from time to time.

>> No.7864396

>>7864391
Are you out of your mind? They've been doing that since the day this board was created, you can no longer kick out the habit.

>> No.7864416
File: 294 KB, 677x960, 1315400257596.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864416

I'm Black and Japanese, but mostly Black. I've been to Japan twice now.

Everyone usually treats me like a celebrity, and if you go to a club the girls are easy compared to American ones. Maybe if it's because I'm in a foreigner.

The racism is there, but it's not really all that bad. It's something you sort of have to look for. There's also guys like Debito who are fighting for the freedom of non-Japanese in Japan. He's gotten like a dozen of those "no foreigner" signs taken down by court order.

Best things you can go? Speak Japanese, and if you plan on staying for a while apply (years) for citizenship. Also know your rights. The police can and will harass you if you're a foreigner.

>> No.7864418

Nobel Prize (natural sciences and humanities)
Japan: 15
Korea: 1

Benjami Franklin Medal (sciences)
Japan: 7
Korea: 0

Boltzmann Award (physics)
Japan: 2
Korea: 0

Sakurai Prize (physics)
Japan: 6
Korea: 0

Crafoord Prize (astronomy)
Japan: 2
Korea: 0

IEEE Milestones (electrical engineering)
Japan: 10
Korea: 0

William Bowie Medal (geology)
Japan: 2
Korea: 0

Louisa Gross Horwitz Prize (biochemistry)
Japan: 1
Korea: 0

Robert Coch Prize (medicine)
Japan: 4
Korea: 0

Lasker Award (medicine)
Japan: 6
Korea: 0

Gairdner International Award (medicine)
Japan: 9
Korea: 0

>> No.7864421

Wolf Prize (science and the arts)
Japan: 9
Korea: 0

Pritzker Prize (architecture)
Japan: 5
Korea: 0

Fields Medal (mathmatics)
Japan: 3
Korea: 0

Frank Nelson Cole Prize (mathmatics)
Japan: 4
Korea: 0

Gauss Prize (mathmatics)
Japan: 1
Korea: 0

Pulitzer Prize (journalism)
Japan: 3
Korea: 0

Academy Award (film)
Japan: 4
Korea: 0

Grammy Award (music)
Japan: 8
Korea: 0

World's Three Largest Film Festivals Grand Prize
Japan: 8
Korea: 0

>> No.7864424

Translated from Baidu (Chinese BBS):
Number of rocket launches
Japan: 52
Korea: 0

Wold Championships in Aquatics
Japan: 111
Korea: 2

Youtube searches for Japan vs Korea
Japan: 3,420,000 hits
Korea: 230,000 hits

Music Market Share
Japan: 27% (2nd place, behind America)
Korea: < 1% (18th place)

World's Top 100 Best Selling Video Games
Japan: 70
Korea: 0

Worlds' Top 50 Best Selling Commics
Japan: 31
Korea: 0

Michelin Star Restaurants
Japan: 393
Korea: 0

National Brand Values
Japan: $3,225,900,000
Korea: $504,300,000

>> No.7864431

>>7864416
Japanese girls are famous and known for loving black dicks.

>> No.7864433

>>7864424
>Youtube searches for Japan vs Korea
this made me laugh a bit

>> No.7864442

>>7864424
>Worlds' Top 50 Best Selling Commics
>commics

>> No.7864447
File: 129 KB, 399x378, 1221314011320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864447

ITT jjokbari jealous of the great Corea.

>> No.7864451

>>7864447

What's up with that tiger? It doesn't have a tail.

>> No.7864456
File: 396 KB, 800x755, 1298063938763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864456

This is the most stupid thread ever.

You belong where you belong. Do you pretend to be japanese just because you are a weeaboo, and you are dissappointed when you discovered that you will never be a japanese and never experience the "kawaii desu ne" canon stereotype life? Oh, come on!

Everyone feels more attraction for foreign countries rather than for their own country. Me, for example, I'm Spanish, but I do feel attracted to Germany. The same goes for japanese people. They are japanese, but they feel attracted to other countries.

They don't like foreigners because they know they would destroy their culture, and that's something true that I understand, because my country is being destroyed because of this.

>> No.7864458

>>7862157
OPs fault for not going to superior asian country like Indonesia

>> No.7864468

>>7864456
>my country is being destroyed because of this.
What, your unemployment rate is going down?

>> No.7864471

>>7864456
>You belong where you belong.
lol, enjoy never seeing the world.
traveled the world for many months, changed my view of the world and life in general.

If you like a country I see no reason not to travel or try to move there.
Sure, reality is always different from fantasy. Maybe you will even be majorly dissapointed.
But you can always travel home if you don't like it anymore. Nothing lost, you can only win.

Also loving another country != wanting to be a different person.

>They don't like foreigners because they know they would destroy their culture, and that's something true that I understand, because my country is being destroyed because of this.
Depends. If you do it like europe then you fuck yourself up.
If you want to live in a country you have to respect their culture, instead of trying to change it.
Also I never met anybody hating on a foreigner in japan.

Don't even know why I responded, ignorant /jp/ is ignorant

>> No.7864474
File: 57 KB, 400x500, 1298546381934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7864474

>>7864468
Down? lol, I wish it were going down...

It's going up, and up, and up to the sky and far away from our galaxy, thanks to out beloved socialist leaders. 8 Years ago there were only about 1 million of unemployed citizen. Now there should be about... 5 or 6 million. The official number is 4.5 million, but of course, it's a lie.

>> No.7864502

Are there really nippons posting here? Why don't they ever post on /a/?

>> No.7864506

we need to send those japanese imperialist colonials out, deport them back to china and korea.

Ainu are being oppressed, ainu are the true natives of nippon

>> No.7864508

>>7864502
Would you post on /a/ ?

>> No.7864554

>>7864508
Yeah, I enjoy /a/ from time-to-time. Especially when a great show is ending, like Steins;Gate is today. The shitstorm will be delicious.

>> No.7864566

as a japan i can say that
we dont hate white peopl
e but instead try to unde
rstand that here in japan
there is too much immig
ration and as result japa
n born cannot into job a
nd this cause hate

>> No.7864599

>>7864566
>here in japan there is too much immigration
Haahahaha

>> No.7864607

>>7864599
I bet you think race mixing is good too, don't you?

>> No.7864625

>>7864607
It doesn't matter what I think about that.

The fact is immigration rate in Japan is so low it's ridiculous they dare to complain about it.

>> No.7864627

>>7864502
They posted a couple of time last month, but just to inform them of the protests against Fuji TV or someshit.
Interestingly, there doesn't seem be a single thing they posted on 4chan that doesn't involve hating on Koreans. Can someone be so obsessed with hating someone they've never met in person for so long?

>> No.7864633

>>7864566
>cannot into job

Stop with the impersonation, /int/! It's stilly.

>> No.7864654

>>7864566
>cannot into job
I not agree as fellow countryman.
Japan too many NEETs and they thin
k NEETs status symbol.Dont blame 
gaijins.Blame eroge and anime.

>> No.7864696

>>7864607

i not care about that bec
ause is not issue. japan
is not your skin color or
anything like. it is where
you born and what attitu
de you have. not many j
apan share this though

>> No.7864711

>>7864416

Speaking of this it reminds me of the story about the (foreign) lady who spent 21 days in prison over something she didn't steal.

There is no writ of habeus corpus in Japan.

>> No.7864716

>>7864696
lol that reminds me of code gears where he said you are japanese at heart.

The problem is with immigration that mostly you get people that expect to get their own culture.
For example you get immigrants that dont want to learn the language etc.
I heard of foreigners in japan only hanging out in roppongi, which is pretty sad.

The people I met in japan were very nice and helped me out alot, even while I was living there for a few months.

You seem like a cool guy, troll or not.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action