[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 81 KB, 457x450, koakuma.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7851604 No.7851604 [Reply] [Original]

Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.

It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.

Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go.

>> No.7851616

tl;dr

Tits or gtfo

>> No.7854087

>>7854084
-3º Chemically designed to do this so you think in your parter with whom you will have sex and with who you will have kids.

>Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go.

-4º When you fullfil your natural necessities you feel good, you are designed for that and If you weren't your genes would had been kicked out of the genetic pool Thousands of years ago.

IN B4 the gay defense force: Homosexuality and any form commensalism that don't end having children will make you feel depresed over time, unless you force and wash your brain otherwise.

>> No.7854084

>>7851604
Nahhh, that's just idealized love.

WHY FUCK DO PEOPLE LOVE EACH OTHER.

>Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

-1º To get a life partner to have children with and have their gene brought to the next gen.

>This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.

-2º To protect the partner that will help you take and protect the children you have to get allong well with him and make both feel comfortable so the children can growth properly and have more children, the only reason they don't betray each other is because they dont want to get betrayed.

>It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.

>> No.7854098 [DELETED] 

I will always love my waifu.

OP is a nigger tho

>> No.7854095

/jp/ - Autism Inside

>> No.7854137
File: 132 KB, 533x703, reimu dying by heartstroke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does it mean that love is portals?

Without portals I feel my life is incomplete, and when I wake up or go sleep I think about portals. I trust portals even if portals don't work so far. When I think that portals will work everything is happier and brighter. I hope I will find my portals soon! Thank you OP for advice!

>> No.7854186
File: 121 KB, 500x500, 1310791136780.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh, hell yes! I remember the first (and the last) time I was in love.

She became a lesbian.

I am sure there are lot of people and there must be someone speciall and all that shit, but hell... I think I pass from that shit. At least for a loong while. Nobody cares about it nowadays so, who cares... I have more important things to care in life, like work and all that shit.

Aaaah... sorry for my blog post, /jp/. That is a longing to me, but this society... sometimes this society makes me think I am not a human... or maybe I am the ONLY human. Who knows...

>> No.7854204

Love is just a chemical, no matter the origin. We give it meaning by choice.

>> No.7854208

>>7854186
Sometimes you just need to get it out of your system, no worries.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action