Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 285 KB, 557x418, umineko405.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516841 No.7516841 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I tried Umineko, I really did.

But the character art...

>> No.7516847

Blinded you with their excellence?

>> No.7516850

>>7516841
That means you are WEAK

>> No.7516853

>can't appreciate truly great art
>>>/a/

>> No.7516857

You'll just get used to it, like ZUN's art.

>> No.7516864

>>7516857

I fell in love with ZUN's art.

>> No.7516868

>>7516864

This
Oh god this.

>> No.7516873

>>7516864

Never seen it, post

>> No.7516874
File: 332 KB, 350x500, 5776421.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516874

ZUNart thread?

>> No.7516881
File: 62 KB, 300x300, 16470831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516881

>>7516873

You must be new here

>> No.7516885

>>7516873
>newfag detected
Lurk moar.

>> No.7516890
File: 234 KB, 317x417, 2700583.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516890

Fuck yeah ZUNstyle
sage for offtopic

>> No.7516895

>>7516881
This is from the guy on pixiv who imitates ZUN's style art right?
ZUN rarely uploads his drawing. ;_;

>> No.7516899
File: 1.42 MB, 1040x1275, 7164269.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516899

>>7516885

Nice greentext use. It's been a while since I've seen someone use it properly.

>> No.7516901

>>7516885

>Using newfag
Everyone was new at one point.

Thanks to those who posted it.

>> No.7516903
File: 382 KB, 1000x750, 7863908_p3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516903

>>7516895

He does a pretty good imitation.
This is my favorite ZUNimitater though.

>> No.7516906
File: 11 KB, 139x125, satori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516906

Also, Satori's smile is a miracle of the universe. I could kiss that face.

>> No.7516908

>>7516899

>Not using green text to show quotes, sarcasm or rhetoric.

Yeah, ok.

>> No.7516909
File: 965 KB, 720x614, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516909

How's this for being on-topic?

>> No.7516915

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=534307

So this is what love feels like.

>> No.7516918

>>7516908

Greentext, like sage, is meant to implement an idea toward your own post, newfriend.

>> No.7516924 [SPOILER] 
File: 67 KB, 283x567, 1308199589169.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516924

ZUN art is better than any works modern artists in this life time.
He created true beauty incarnate.
Just so for he is our God.

>> No.7516930

>>7516918

>Newfag/friend

Then you must know only newfags even use the word newfag. No it means quote/sarcasm/rhetoric, been that way for years. Sorry try again, game over, see you next fall.

>> No.7516939
File: 83 KB, 336x480, 17804596_p6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516939

>>7516915

Oh god, that Sakuya, she's perfect!
ZUN would be so pleased.

>> No.7516944

Isn't there a sprite and voice patch for this sound novel?
Whatever happened to those!

>> No.7516945
File: 367 KB, 900x670, 10364748_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516945

>> No.7516950
File: 350 KB, 640x480, 17804596_p3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516950

>>7516939
I though those exact words a few minutes ago.

>> No.7516951
File: 146 KB, 800x416, 800px-A_chemo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516951

>>7516930

If you can't use it properly, go back to >>>/a/. You can't fool me, son.

>> No.7516962
File: 1.64 MB, 1229x1536, 9477101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516962

>>7516950

You must be me from the future. Quick, what am I thinking about now?

>> No.7516967
File: 575 KB, 1200x940, 12215876.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516967

>> No.7516968

>>7516951

>greentext
>having anything to do with /a/

Wholly fucking shit are you desperate. Not only did your picture have nothing to do with the argument at hand, your whole fucking sentence literally had nothing to do with my response. Everyone uses greentext correct, and has for years, grow up and stop being so colon crucified.

>> No.7516972
File: 86 KB, 647x528, hauuasaqj9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516972

I seriously love R07's and ZUN's art. Like most, I hated it at first, but then I realized that it really does have charm. And especially R07 is amazing at drawing character expressions, even if his characters anatomy is wonky as hell. Sometimes they're unintentionally funny, but they're really diverse and there's just something about them. Pic releated, how can you not love those faces?

Meanwhile ZUN comes up with fantastic character design, and his style is recognizable and unique.

That's why I hate the art in the PS3 verision of Umineko. It lacks charm. The poses are stiff. The shading is the boring, generic, typical VN shading. But most of all, the expressions aren't nearly as great.

>> No.7516975

>>7516950
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.7516984
File: 32 KB, 300x300, Ransmirk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516984

>>7516975

>> No.7516988
File: 28 KB, 987x862, 128276778967.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7516988

>>7516968

>> No.7516989

>>7516968
>How do I quote somebody?

To quote a portion of text, simply place a pointer (">") in front of the text you wish to highlight (ex. ">This is a quote"). To link to and highlight an entire post, place two pointers in front of its unique post number (ex. ">>210981"). Cross-linking to another 4chan board is also possible, by placing three pointers before a board letter, followed by a post number (ex. ">>>/x/1208196").

>> No.7516999

>>7516984
I thought It was a new game from ZUN since I hadn't read the thread.
Now I'm depressed.
;_;

>> No.7517014

>>7516909
This remembers me of the danmaku with Beato.

>> No.7517017

try going from Umineko to Higurashi.

>> No.7517026
File: 50 KB, 502x401, Japanese bird dodging projectiles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517026

>>7516999
At least we have this.

>> No.7517030

>>7516989

Which falls under quoting/sarcasm/rhetoric which I defined about. moot point.

>>7516988

Did a poster call you wrong?

[ ] a. Call him a newfag
[ ] b. Call him a troll
[ ] c. Go off on irrelevant subject never brought up
[x] c. All of the above

See me after class.

>> No.7517045
File: 7 KB, 92x150, troll_fight.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517045

>>7517030

>> No.7517050

>>7516841
>But the character art...
Just wait till the "plot" or "character development".
Better, no, don't bother.

>> No.7517052

>>7517026
Post link.

>> No.7517059
File: 85 KB, 397x554, 1303332182880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517059

>>7517045

Good thing to know you no longer have a point to make, guess I won by defacto. Sad, you were hardly a worthy opponent.

>> No.7517064 [DELETED] 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwSDJ45HoI

>> No.7517069
File: 32 KB, 300x300, Ransmirk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517069

>>7517052

>> No.7517078

>>7516951
>"I AM A HUGE FAGGOT RAPE MY FACE"
This one makes me laugh. Every time.

>> No.7517083

>>7516968
He was implying that, just because many people agree to use it wrong doesn't make it a correct, and that you should return to /a/ because it's a board full of cancer, just like (he was implying) you. You're really shallow, aren't you. Can't you see the depth in that post?

>> No.7517094
File: 111 KB, 460x746, 1301184304096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517094

ZUNart bestart

>> No.7517118

>>7517083

>2DEEP4U

There is no right or wrong, there is only the majority. Language is all about commonly accepted definitions. If 99.999999% of a community says X is Y, and you thing X is Z, then the community is right. Unless there is empirical proof to the contrary. Which does not exist, because the use of green text was a communal created definition.

>> No.7517120

>>7517078
Yeah, me too.

>> No.7517122

>>7516999
Are you serious

>> No.7517126

>>7517118

So if everyone agrees that the sun is made of water, that makes it true?
Or that if I'm Jesus? This isn't the matrix. Keep dreaming. Maybe you should take some sleeping pills and some alcohol while you're at it.

>> No.7517136

>>7517126
There are objective things, that exist regardless of humans' perception, and things decided by humans. Guess which is the case.

>> No.7517151

>>7517136

I use things the way they were meant to be made regardless of what the majority thinks.
No amount of opinions or misuse of a good feature will sway me.

>> No.7517154
File: 5 KB, 312x70, Descartes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517154

>>7517126

>Ignores the point about empirical evidence

What you just said was incredibly faggy. I hope you delete your post.

>> No.7517168

>>7517151
Then I guess you should speak the ancient language too, because that is the way it was meant to be, but then uncultured majority intervened and changed it.

>> No.7517170
File: 19 KB, 128x239, Zun000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517170

Why don't we just enjoy ZUNart instead of trolling everyone around?

>> No.7517176

>>7517154
That's wrong in itself too even for mandmade things. It's like saying if enough fanwork have X doing Y, it becomes canon.

>> No.7517186

>>7517168

So now we're getting from "it was meant for quoting" to "It was changed to quoting". Nice backpeddling, fag. You've admitted defeat. I'm out of here.

>> No.7517207
File: 449 KB, 480x640, 6434462.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517207

>>7517170

I agree. Too much sht in a good thread.

>> No.7517209

>>7517186
I don't even care about your argument, it's just your post about the sun was incredibly retarded. That's not how languages and traditions work.

>> No.7517211

>>7517176
You really don't understand how language works, do you?

>> No.7517214

>>7517176

That falls under empirical evidence, as the creator of a object determines how that object is used and what it means. If people say Touhous are sluts, there is proof to the contrary proffered by the creator.

>>7517186

You are the one saying anything changed at all. My point was that definitions are decided by the community. I never said "greentext has changed it's meaning", you said that. I said that the definition is what the community chooses it to mean. That's what it means. Maybe in 10 years, it will mean something else.

It's been this way for years. Can you post proof it wasn't? If you cannot post proof, or if it is not a commonly accepted theory by empiricists, it is not true.

>> No.7517245
File: 14 KB, 348x232, backpain-1277406949.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517245

>>7517214

>majority rules / community decision
>emperical

Pick a side. I see you constantly stressing "majority vote/ there is no truth!" and then flip-flopping more than democrats on their political campaign.

Greentext and sage are constantly misused on 4chan. I see so many people sage to "offending" other posters, when its purpose is to keep the thread from bumping because your own post is unworthy (i.e. offtopic) enough to bump it.
He is using greentext for what it was made for.

>> No.7517257

>>7517245

Community decision unless it is empirical, i've clarified this multiple times through this thread, try to keep up.

>> No.7517277
File: 19 KB, 294x294, Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517277

>>7517257

Keep flip flopping.

>> No.7517287

>>7517277

>Any argument I had has been destroyed, better resort to trolling.

Pathetic.

>> No.7517298
File: 48 KB, 438x431, 1283636575276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517298

>>7516899
10/10 /jp/ is easy to troll anyway so it's not much of an accomplishment

>> No.7517304

>It's been this way for years. Can you post proof it wasn't? If you cannot post proof, or if it is not a commonly accepted theory by empiricists, it is not true.

You are fucking stupid, people have used ">" to quote since fucking Usenet and probably even before that. Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's in the Futallaby source code which 4chan is based on and maybe even in Futaba.

>> No.7517307

>>7517287

YOUR argument is destroyed? Oh yes, certainly. Thanks for declaring me the winner.

I refuse to read it any other way because that'd be promoting the misuse of a good feature.

>> No.7517315

>>7517304

It is used to quote/sarcasm/rhetoric, thanks for proving my point.

>>7517307

>I'm made of rubber! s-s-so you really insulted yourself, teehee! XD

>> No.7517333

>>7517315

my god, stop FEEDING him you cancerous shitpile excuse of a *channer
PROTIP: he's known ">" was for quiting since the beginning and for god's sake use "sage" I'm tired of seeing this wall of shit in the front page

>> No.7517338

>>7517315
>sarcasm/rhetoric
No.
Regardless I just now decided to read the thread and I see that you have been trolled hardcore. The positions are inversed.

>> No.7517345

>>7517333

No it's not. It is NOT for quoting.
Also, are you frustrated?

>> No.7517359
File: 120 KB, 790x1229, 1306539922773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517359

>>7517338

No, he's just incredibly stupid. You give people too much credit. Stop encouraging this defense mechanism for mentally retarded.

>> No.7517367
File: 17 KB, 519x446, 27185827185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517367

>>7516841
Just drop it. You're not missing out on anything.
Just watch the anime for OH DESIRE and EETS PAAFEKTO and you're set.

>> No.7517368
File: 49 KB, 488x405, Not One Bit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7517368

You all need to take it easy

>> No.7517370

>>7517359

He's either incredibly stupid and backpedaling by pretending to troll, or purposefully posted>>7516899 to start a shitstorm. I'm inclined to believe the latter. Majority rules.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action