[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 32 KB, 600x552, 1287800623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7479395 No.7479395 [Reply] [Original]

>Fail at life, no gf, unemployed, neckbeard
>"But at least I'm white, and many other people of my race are rich and successful"
>"Look at these IQ charts! I'm smarter than all of Africa combined. I'm so accomplished."
>"Hip hop music is by niggers for niggers, it's idiotic, cheesy and appeals to retards. Death metal on the other hand is a classy and sophisticated genre that only appeals to people with higher sense of quality.
>"If only Hitler would have won WWII, the world would be a much better place. There would be no war, poverty or crime."
>Living in America is stupid. Taxes, crime, the foul woman with their unrealistic standards. Unlike in Japan where it's a perfect utopia. I'm moving there ya know, they want fat american otokos like me to immigrate there."
>Obongo is the worst president of all time, I dont care if agreed with my every political standpoint. I would just change my political views just to be against him. Vladimir Putin. Now thats a president < 3
>I can't get any girls at my school because of niggers are hogging them all. Beta males such as myself are entitled to hot gorgeous women. I'm against interracial dating because I believe that without niggers in the mix I would be more appealing.
>Islam and all other religions that aren't practiced by white people should be banned without questions.
>There should be no censors or regulation of the internet, that way I can have easier access to CP and snuff videos.
>I hate welfare, why don't niggers just move in with their parents' basement like normal people.

>> No.7479401

No thanks, I'm not reading this diarrhea of a post.

>> No.7479404
File: 251 KB, 640x960, mous_b4_bros.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7479405

There is proverb that only stupid people insult others based on their intelligence...
But writing that OP is stupid wouldn't be insult because he is stupid - so it's stating facts and not insulting, right?

>> No.7479410
File: 56 KB, 200x200, 1287553136402.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7479405
Only an idiot would take a proverb seriously in this age of popped corns, cupped colas and sticked bread. OP is a retard.

>> No.7479412

>>7479395

You just wrote a summary of my life and mind.

>> No.7479415

>>7479405
>>7479410
He buttmad.

>> No.7479420

>>7479405
sounds like something an idiot would say. if someone is acting like an ignorant retard then it 's perfectly fine to tell them they are. people who pick and choose which words they hear are unintelligent animals.

>> No.7479422

Link to what you're quoting OP

>> No.7479429

>>7479395
But Vladimir is part asian...

>> No.7479431

>>7479422
>implying that greentext is still used for quoting
Where're you from? 1995s?

>> No.7479433

>>7479395
Kill yourself with your greentext.

>> No.7479437

>>7479431
Maybe you'd like to try some of these great boards.
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
>>>/b/
>>>/gaia/

>> No.7479439

>>7479395
I wish Putin was my dad, then I wouldn't have ended up being such a loser.

>> No.7479442

>>7479439
He would have raised you as a loser so he had someone to glare at sternly when Dmitri isn't avaliable.

>> No.7479444

I am gonna skip all the unnecessary info and go straight to the point... you wanted to be rich?...

START SELLING PRINTERS AND PRINTER INK!...

It's a time-tested consumable commodity... everyone uses printers and printers use ink!... Just absorb the first three or four months of being in the red, afterwards you'll be swimming in profits... that is all...

>> No.7479446

I still laugh at how /jp/ doesn't understand what greentext means.

If Touhou was allowed on /a/ or /v/ so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using greentext as a way to "quote" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in boards like /a/ and /v/. Fuck, /b/ and /sp/ do it right. It's just /jp/ and /jp/'s lame knockoffs that fail at using greentext.

The true meaning of greentext lies in YOUR POST not in others. It's ironic, because you think that you're quoting others while you're just, in fact, quoting yourself. Yes, greentext can be used when ironically posting a derogatory comment about other posts, but posting while just quoting other posts accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board.

The greentext feature was never meant to serve as quote feature! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose to use greentext with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using greentext to enlarge and enrich their stories instead.

I want to use greentext, yet I almost never do it on /jp/ because people will jump on me thinking I'm quoting their post or something.

>> No.7479445

>>7479437
No, you need to wake up and stop pretending that unintentional uses are evil and bad.

>> No.7479449

>>7479444
I think you misspelled smuggle onions

>> No.7479452

>>7479449
What onions?... I clearly stated printers...

>> No.7479461

If you're going to post a wall of text at least make it interesting, faggot.

>> No.7479528

>>7479446
But it's not often that /jp/ is intentionally ironical.
We are elitists, not hipsters.

>> No.7479552

I don't really understand the point of this thread. Other than that, most of the quotes could probably have come from my mouth.

>> No.7479555

i'm cool with next to last one

>> No.7479562
File: 28 KB, 102x122, Hirrarity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I hate welfare
>/jp/

>> No.7479566

>Be on welfare
>Get offered a credit card with $3000 limit
>Spend $2100 on credit card
>No intention of paying it back
>6 months later, court orders me to pay what I owe
>Declare bankruptcy
>Have no debt
>$2100 of free shit
>3 months later, get even more credit card offers in the mail
>Scummy banks offering me free money even though I'm on welfare, have no way of paying the money back and have declared bankruptcy 3 months earlier
>Wonder why America is fuck and falling apart
It all makes sense now.
Thanks for the free money.

>> No.7479572

>>7479444
>Just absorb the first three or four months of being in the red
Worst pun I have ever heard, you should feel bad.

>> No.7479575

I disagree with all of these except for >>7479555.
And unless /jp/ radically changed in the last few months I expect not to be the only one.

>> No.7479579

>>7479566
Maybe they plan to help you to reintegrate into society with the money. You know, wash, buy some clothes, go to a job interview or two. Maybe, in fact, not the banks, but you are scum?

>> No.7479586

>>7479566
Banks often offer credit to very poor people they know have no way of paying back. They do it because they can get even more money out of you than what you borrow, i.e interest and charges.
Banks are all full of unscrupulous scumbags who don't give a shit about anyone or even their Country, they just want to make money to buy yachts with.

>> No.7479590

>>7479579
>Maybe, in fact, not the banks, but you are scum?
Yes because we all know Banks are run by caring friendly people that are there just to help you have an easier life.
1/10 for me replying to such a stupid post.

>> No.7479595

>>7479590
Come on, I deserve at least 4/10 for putting in the effort of posting anything at all!

>> No.7479596

>>7479586
How can they get interests and stuff from me if I don't have anything?

>> No.7479613

>Fail at life, no gf, unemployed, neckbeard
Ok.
>"But at least I'm white, and many other people of my race are rich and successful"
Yep.
>"Look at these IQ charts! I'm smarter than all of Africa combined. I'm so accomplished."
Yep.
>"Hip hop music is by niggers for niggers, it's idiotic, cheesy and appeals to retards. Death metal on the other hand is a classy and sophisticated genre that only appeals to people with higher sense of quality.
That's an obvious one. Hip hop is not music.
>"If only Hitler would have won WWII, the world would be a much better place. There would be no war, poverty or crime."
To some extent, agreed.
>Living in America is stupid. Taxes, crime, the foul woman with their unrealistic standards. Unlike in Japan where it's a perfect utopia. I'm moving there ya know, they want fat american otokos like me to immigrate there."
Pretty much, yes.
>Obongo is the worst president of all time, I dont care if agreed with my every political standpoint. I would just change my political views just to be against him. Vladimir Putin. Now thats a president < 3
Osama is not a president, he's a bad comedian.
>I can't get any girls at my school because of niggers are hogging them all. Beta males such as myself are entitled to hot gorgeous women. I'm against interracial dating because I believe that without niggers in the mix I would be more appealing.
School? How old are you OP.
>Islam and all other religions that aren't practiced by white people should be banned without questions.
I don't really care about religions, but the world may be better without them, I don't know.
>There should be no censors or regulation of the internet, that way I can have easier access to CP and snuff videos.
No, it wouldn't be as exciting.
>I hate welfare, why don't niggers just move in with their parents' basement like normal people.
I like my welfare.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action