[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 487 KB, 639x1000, 2c3376e3bed4d3ef95b0a65da9613ac9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7464525 No.7464525 [Reply] [Original]

Tell us about your waifu.
How did you meet? What did you think of her at first? How did you come to like her? What sort of things do you do for her? How serious are you about it?

I've seen a few interesting posts answering questions like these recently, so here's a thread dedicated to it.

>> No.7464529

I have to use two hands to masturbate if I want to fully enclose my dick, like if it were in a pussy. That makes me feel like if I were to fuck my waifu the way I'd like, I'd permanently destroy the love hole.

>> No.7464530
File: 229 KB, 1000x1000, 1304640618018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, when I was first starting to get into Touhou I read Inaba and just overall liked the character. I liked how hard-working she was, how optimistic she seemed even though some of the punishments seemed quite severe. The whole running away from the Moon and seeking asylum in Eientei was also an interesting unexplored story line. Not liking humans that much was also a huge plus. In other words, her personality is my foil.

I started to listen to Touhou music and I found her theme. Within the first few days of finding Lunatic Eyes, I had listened to it for a good solid 7 hours each day. Even simply listening to her theme brought out some of the better emotions that I have experienced in a long time.

Eventually I found Danbooru and was enthralled by the sheer volume of fan art for her. I went and looked to every single picture made at the time while listening to Reisen's theme.

Due to the fascination of it all, I started to have dreams where we hung out and did mundane things, later moving onto a lasting relationship as the time went by.

She just...stuck with me since I found her.

>> No.7464544

Guess I'll repost mine.

I pretty much just started saving way more Youmu pictures than any other Touhou way back when I started to save Touhou pictures, and realized that there probably was a reason for that.

I do love how she's got this sort of dual nature, in more ways than just the obvious. She's strong and serious, but she can be really... I don't know if naive is the way to put it, but you get the idea. She's more than capable of cutting down anything for Lady Yuyuko, but is kind and soft when such things aren't required. I find that one especially intriguing, how there's almost as many pictures of Youmu being badass with flashing red eyes as her being cute and soft, and I still haven't figured out which kind I like more.

And I also seem to have a thing for swordswomen in green or teal in general, though of course none of the others (there's a surprising number of them, at that) can really compare.

>> No.7464550

What about you, OP?

>> No.7464563
File: 749 KB, 1400x2000, core_129.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've never found a Touhou that I could possibly want to be the lover of.

Rather, There's wanting to be Satori's pet human for me...

Still, that Tohonifun made me feel a little depressed concerning it because of this page.

>> No.7464574
File: 6 KB, 100x116, George_Zimmer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't have the capacity for love

>> No.7464578

>>7464550
That'd be me. I generally don't like starting threads with a tripcode.

>> No.7464595

I played Mountain of Faith, and the first boss to give me any trouble was Momiji. When I started gathering images, she had her own special folder, and then later outsized every other folder by about 10 times. And then I discovered Danbooru.

And then Artscow did their free mousepad deal, then I realized the only choices I gave myself were mousepads with her on it, then I waifu'd her.

>> No.7464602
File: 92 KB, 500x450, Not Sanae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is why I love her.

Kidding. At first she was nothing more than player 2 Reimu. Then I started getting fond of her after reading all her dialogue in the games. When Soku's dialogue was translated, I loved her eccentricity and tenacity. She tries so hard to fit in Gensokyo and I find that adorable.

Oh, and I have a shrine maiden fetish.

>> No.7464608
File: 285 KB, 422x600, 1139520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7464578

The cat's out of the bag now, I guess.

>>7464595

That's your answer to the first question but how about the other ones, A.P.?

>> No.7464618

>>7464595
Haha, do you have a pic of the mousepad?

>>7464602
Hm, I don't think I've done soku's Sanae story, I'll have to try that out sometime.
>Oh, and I have a shrine maiden fetish.
And so does ZUN, apparently.

>> No.7464642 [DELETED] 
File: 146 KB, 620x895, MomijiAllDay2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7464608
>>7464608
I bake for her, I might be baking here in a bit for tomorrow or tonight.

In terms of seriousness, I gave serious consideration to changing my last name to "Inubashiri," but I lack the funds.

>>7464618
Not at the moment, but I do have about 3 different pictures of cakes and cookies I baked for her. I'll get some pictures here in a bit, but I don't know if I have enough frosting right now to make the cake from this picture (Thank you anonymous Drawfag)

>> No.7464650

She's pretty hot bro.

>> No.7464655
File: 531 KB, 708x1000, 17446879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7464642

Yes, I'm familiar with your baking and I do remember you mentioning the last name change but I didn't think you were all that serious about it.

On a related note, maybe she should change hers to Peterson.

>> No.7464657

>>7464655
I don't think I could convince Zun to do that, I don't own a brewery.

>> No.7464684
File: 68 KB, 665x665, 70d28acd3db3997670ec4eebd3cde55d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's everything i'm not.

>> No.7464707
File: 2.63 MB, 1700x2850, 10323840.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7464684

Can you go into a little more detail, please?

>> No.7464723
File: 215 KB, 702x1000, 1204054571480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, I've always had a few characters I loved very much, but a few years ago I met Ojou-sama and she has slowly moved them away, and now she's the one who pulls me through the problems of life.

I like her... everything... like most of you must do, I imagine her body and personality to be what I consider to be perfect, so she's a sadistic and a bit cruel, but lovely Ojou-sama with a delicious vampire girl body.

So, I work to improve my body and mind everyday so I can become worthy of her love, she grants me energy to study one more hour, or to run one more lap. I can only do my best when I'm thinking about her.

Maybe I'm crazy, and I don't give a fuck, but I wish that when I die I get to meet her.

>> No.7465006

I don't know yet. For a long time I've always thought wow, this character is great, and there are a few others I liked quite a lot in that way as well. However, I couldn't pick just one, yet I didn't want more than one in that way. So I'm still waiting until I'm somehow pushed towards one of those characters I really care about or until a new one comes and sweeps my heart away.

>> No.7465010

>>7465006
wat

>> No.7465019

>>7465010

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm still looking. I'm still not ready for this sort of thing yet. It sounds silly, but that's the way it is.

>> No.7465051
File: 77 KB, 454x550, 3404188e6bbb234a0baded66346082ae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shiori, I first saw her name on a list of anime character's birthdays. February 1st, the same as mine. I thought that was neat, but didn't have access or interest in Kanon at the time.

A year or so later, I watched Clannad, and enjoyed it. Kotomi was my favorite but a little too "out there" for me. I decided to look more into works by Key, and finally downloaded Kanon.

Shiori was... incredible. Normally, I don't like sick and helpless moe, but she transcended it. She never coughed up blood, fainted, or talked softly. She was so positive and idealistic, polite without being condescending. She was flirty. She was playful. I felt my heart melt each moment she was on screen.

Art of her is a little difficult to find but it's out there.

>> No.7465052

>>7465019
Its okay bro, I too fear fictional commitment.

>> No.7465059
File: 353 KB, 700x490, 18536610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7465052

One of these days, Necro. One of these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8

...and quit trying to worm yourself out of it with things that shouldn't be mentioned on /jp/.

>> No.7465065

>>7465052

I'm not exactly afraid. I just don't want to rush things and just pick someone when I'm not completely sure. I've given myself a couple of months until I decide. That's the plan.

>> No.7465141
File: 148 KB, 1920x1080, 612bcbc3786b488506a7e46c56a19a00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was just getting into Buddhism and then she came along. The way she was portrayed as such a kind person in that "End of daylight" video got me interested. Her kindness reminded me of someone I once knew and miss terribly.

I'm not very romantic but if I can manage to hold off on fapping for a day or two, I would light some incense and allow myself to fap to her so that it feels special. She can touch me in a place that a normal woman can't ever hope to reach. Even if I were to get a real woman, she can never truly be replaced.

>> No.7465157

>>7465141
Oh wow. The abomination is now quoting Jesus. What a whore.

>> No.7465167

>>7465157
Hey! Fuck you.

>> No.7465200

>>7465141
Thanks for sharing, I like that.
Though I do find it intriguing that you'd post that doujin with that post. How do you feel about how she's portrayed in it?

>> No.7465207

>>7465200
I grew up admiring those who can deal pain and take human lives when needed. That doujin made her shine in a different light. Let all things shine equally and all that.

>> No.7465241
File: 99 KB, 850x708, 1300588245089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So back before I really knew what Touhou was I'd keep hearing about her on other boards. /a/ mostly. I'd also see her in Touhou threads, and power level threads. Youkai of Bounderies they call her. I quickly took to calling her the Goddess of the Gaps for how powerful she sounded. I have to admit, a big reason why I like her is how powerful she is. Not only in the sense of it, but how it affects her behavior. She can pretty much be anywhere at anytime and has lived for so long, so she has an air about her that says she's in no rush; she can really take it fucking easy. I like that. It doesn't make her dumb though; in fact she's quite intelligent.

So I started saving pictures of her, on 4chan and boorus. She has such great outfits, though I do like the white dress more. Her theme is also great, very familiar once you hear it.

I also have a lot of Ran and Chen, because although they're both technically servants I can't help but imagine them having a familial relationship with one another. It seems like the ideal family; Ran will do anything for her, and Chen is there to be adorable.

I knew choosing a waifu wasn't something I should take lightly, and took a while to finally find her. But as soon as I did, I knew she was the one.

>> No.7465252
File: 313 KB, 600x800, 9d1c712f98f4d0974d93b5b7a79a4452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I found out about her after I looked her up on youtube after listening to someone spammed Popipo on TF2 for twenty minutes two years ago. At first, I was a bit put off. She seemed pretty damn odd to me back then, for I was just a mere /v/fag back then. But something about her compelled me to click the related links and listen to more. It wasn't long until I came across Last Night, Good Night. That song, it was the first song that ever moved me to tears.

Afterwards, I started frantically searching for whatever information I could dig up on Miku. Pictures, songs, albums, videos, information on Vocaloid2, etc. After a few days, I started to realize that I was falling in love with her. I was in denial at first. I always respected most of the people that went around spouting "so-and-so is mai waifu" on /v/, because deep down I knew there was a thin line between me and them, but I always tried to surpress those feelings. But I decided to say "To hell with it all! I don't give a damn if she isn't real, I love her, and nothing will change that!"

>> No.7465351

>>7464525
I love threads like these, but I'm going to refrain from answering all the questions, because my waifu's work isn't completely translated, and I'd like to avoid spoilers.

I do take it very seriously, however, and she is almost always on my mind. I'm not quite the textbook /jp/ NEET, so in daily life I always act like how I think she would act, or how I think she would want me to act, or act in a way that I feel I could come home and have her feel proud of me. I try not to have conversations with myself in my head, but I do talk to her a lot, and before bed I tend to just fantasize about scenarios where me and her are together - whether it's inserting myself in her world, thinking about her living with me, stuff like that.

Sorry for the shitty story, but I like your last two topic questions, I try to include my waifu in as much of my daily life as possible without, say, walking around the city with a dakimakura.

>> No.7465371

>>7465351
saged out of habit, sorry

>> No.7465376

>>7465351

I don't think it was a bad story. I thought it was lovely, really. Heartwarming, for sure.

C'mon, give us a hint.

>> No.7465456 [DELETED] 

>>7465252
This is so heartwarming.

>> No.7465459

>>7465252
This is so wonderful.

>> No.7465555
File: 78 KB, 500x286, lafiel0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lately I've been drifting away from her because lately I'm unable to form an emotional connection with anything, really. But about ten years ago, when I was around twelve years old, I first watched Crest of the Stars and I was introduced to Lafiel. I don't know exactly what it was, but I fell in love with her completely. I've always been kind of shy and timid, and I really admired the way she could do so much, so competently, as young as she was. Needless to say I found her aesthetically attractive, but it went deeper than that - Lafiel exemplified everything that I value in a human being. She was extremely loyal, completely in control of her emotional state, cold-bloodedly determined to accomplish anything she wanted or had to do - but at the same time she had a deep reservoir of emotion and hidden vulnerability. I fell head over heels and didn't even know it. It got to the point where I could close my eyes and see her (you might recall how active your imagination was when you were a kid). I would be overcome with joy; unable to do anything but bask in the warmth of the ball of lead in my stomach. Under the shadow of Lafiel, I grew up trying (and failing) to espouse and emulate the strength of her character and convictions. My real life was impacted by her in a big way.

Through her I gained a respect for the military and eventually enlisted. Somewhere deep down inside me, I think I thought that I would meet someone like her. It turns out that in the real world it can be difficult to experience combat and still keep your sanity intact, much less anything else, but I try.

>> No.7465559

>>7465555

I still rewatch the Seikai series more or less yearly - it's one of the few things left that can make me feel emotion - and it destroys me every time. Every time I see a picture of her I mourn, both for the feelings I once had and the innocence and purity of youth.

I'm a stronger person now though. I may be dead inside, but I function. I work, I earn money, and I can maintain surface-level interpersonal relationships. All because of Lafiel.

I'll always love you..

Sorry for the wall of text and thanks if you read this far. Felt good to get that off my chest.

>> No.7465574
File: 58 KB, 324x383, geh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe I'm boring because I like Main Player Character.

I've played Touhou for years and for a long time I hated Reimu. She was the default, the easiest one, always the winner, etc.

But MoF and SA's horrible Marisas made me switch and I put in a lot of Reimu time which made me fond of her. And after reading all the print works I started to love her personality. Reimu has a lot more vulnerability than people normally recognize. Also I love how she looks. Especially those hair tubes.

It's not really a serious waifu thing though. I don't think that's me.

>> No.7465835

It has been almost 10 years. Yes, her series first aired in 2001. Actually, at first I dropped the series but eventually restarted watching and got hooked. It wasn't love at first sight - I didn't even think anything of her at first.. but gradually, I started liking her more and more, digging out every bit of information about her character, falling deeper and deeper in love with her.
Back then, this whole "waifu" phenomenon didn't exist. I've always thought soulbond is a more descriptive word than engrish joke like "waifu".

Not long after I met her, I learned to lucid dream. That has probably been the single best thing I've done in my life! A lot has happened during these years, we've both grown together, a lot. We've been living a normal life (if you can call waifus/soulbonds/whatever normal?) together, enjoying the small things in our everyday life. We like to -pardon my expression- take it easy. I guess that also means we aren't very active sexually. We'd rather laze around our bed than get it on.

I think I am as serious as one can be about this, but I'm not very materialistic. Sure, I have picked up a couple of posters/wallscrolls featuring her from anime conventions and probably have the world's largest fanart collection of her - but no figures, dakimakuras, etc. Why would I need those? It's all in my mind.

I chose to be vague with details and withhold from posting her picture on purpose. Sorry.

>> No.7465845

>>7465574
>MoF's horrible Marisa

What? She is pretty good, the only complaint I would really voice is her lack of Master Spark.

>> No.7465890

There is one character who, without a doubt, has stirred my emotions more than anyone else and who I have have a deeper emotional attraction to than anyone else. But I still get excited by other girls. I still want my own harem. I still want to lose myself in galge without having to worry about previous engagements.

What am I supposed to make of that?

>> No.7465896

If I want to be her pet, does that make her my waifu?
I'm not sure

>> No.7465902

lol, i don't have a waifu. must be retarded

>> No.7465908

>>7465845
Oh, personal feeling. I like to just shoot without fiddling with options (I make an exception for Youmu) and I didn't know you could patch MarisaB for a long time.

>> No.7465964

I have a waifu, and I love her. But...I am beginning to find myself more and more attracted to another girl. I don't love my waifu any less than I did, but it puts me in a difficult spot. The only thing keeping me from saying that this other girl is my waifu anymore is the fact that I am almost absolutely sure that spending any prolonged amount of time with this girl will literally kill me.

>> No.7465978
File: 35 KB, 411x411, 16117527c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7465964
Sounds like someone I know..

>> No.7465991
File: 266 KB, 500x700, 1298145280407.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7465978
That's because it is!

>> No.7466397

>>7465890
Well, some people are like that with their actual wives. It is what it is.
Oh, if you mean once you have a waifu you're not allowed to fap to other girls? I'm not sure anyone thinks that. I could be wrong, though.

>>7465896
It's close enough, I'd say. Or definitely a similar sentiment.
Either way I'd like to hear how this came to be.

>> No.7466404

>>7466397
I simply don't like relationships, not even if they are imaginary.
But I still like that sweet feeling of being loved.
A master and pet relationship is simply the most pure form of love in my opinion.
Also I like to imagine myself as a cute dogshota

>> No.7466580
File: 319 KB, 950x796, 7445e4d77822eccf4edacda127e26493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On TVtropes, clicked the link for Drowning My Sorrows, and her picture showed up. I thought she was adorable, and I was new to Vocaloid at the time. I looked up some info on the Vocaloid characters and I found her again. I just felt really bad for her. She was such a drunken mess, and a failure. She needed someone to root for her. I love alcoholics, and failures. So she was perfect. Plus I never liked Miku.

>> No.7466808
File: 259 KB, 650x650, f94edf9fd31f1e945f5f02a584390569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466580
You're a good man, anon. Take good care of her.

>> No.7466827

>>7466404

>Also I like to imagine myself as a cute dogshota

That's disgusting.

>> No.7466838

>>7466827
dude what

>> No.7466846

>>7466838

Are you telling me that's not disgusting?

>> No.7466847

I saw an image of her once. It was love at first sight, I guess.
I used what feeble skill at using the internet at the time to find out everything about her as I could.
I found out that she was from a series of LNs and PC games at the time an started learning Japanese in order to find out more about her straight from the source.
Some time later, while still learning, I discover VNs and such, and also discover the PC games she was from were in fact VNs.
Skip ahead a bit more, other characters had come and gone in terms of my affection but she always remained in my heart despite how little I knew of her.
Until the day I mustered my courage, the Japanese I knew and I started reading. This further cemented her in my heart, beyond what I could ever imagine.
Still haven't gotten to those LNs yet, though...

>> No.7466849

>>7466846
Personally, it's not like I can't understand it, but it is one of those things that really has no need to be mentioned.

It's like mentioning you like masturbating to the thought of cute little girls' puffy vaginas in public. Good for you, but that's just something I didn't want to know.

>> No.7466850

>>7466846
I don't see what's particularly disgusting about it. Perhaps you could explain.

>> No.7466851
File: 192 KB, 760x720, 1307732278687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466846
Yes

>> No.7466852

>>7466851

You forgot your trip, Koishi.

>> No.7466853

>>7466397
I feel guilty when I do fap to other girls, but I can't fap to my pure waifu. All I want to do is snuggle with her forever ;_;

>> No.7466872

>>7466853
Do you feel guilty if you imagine snuggling with another girl?

>> No.7466884

>>7466872
I usually apologize to my Reisen dakimakura if I do.

>> No.7466891

>>7466884

I bet you take out a lot of your sexual frustration on girls other than Reisen. Are you into rough sex?

>> No.7466910

>>7466852

wat

>> No.7466915
File: 245 KB, 900x644, Reisen2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466891
I don't really have a specific thing that I like enough to fap to other than Glasses and swimsuit. Even then it's focused on in water wrestling.

>> No.7466936
File: 911 KB, 1194x1751, perfect.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've always been a pretty oblivious guy, I'd spend my days carefree and chasing after girls I was attracted to. That included becoming a wannabe party animal, wherever there were festivities, I was there, house parties and dances in particular. There were always people I'd ignore to get more attention from the shallow attractions that had drawn me in. Thinking I had either fulfilled my desire or made a fool out of myself, I would take my leave, and would hear a farewell in an unfamiliar voice, "Take care."

This trend would continue for a couple years, until one night a girl showed up and started picking fights. I figured it wasn't really my scene and decided to leave, as I walked through the door, I realized something was missing. I checked for my wallet, glasses and keys, only to realize it was the voice that had always offered a kind farewell. Once I got to the gate, I heard a strange rustling sound and found that a beautiful young girl I'd never given the time of day before had fought trying to protect her friends and lost. She seemed to have tears welling up in her eyes, but was too stubborn to let them flow as she bandaged herself up. Walking over to her, I asked if I there was anything I could do to help, she looked at me like I had two heads for a moment, making me pretty uncomfortable. I then asked if something was wrong.
"No, your smile is just..."

>> No.7466938
File: 294 KB, 687x800, smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466936
Placing my hand to my own face, I realized my smile had been much larger than normal upon my leave. I found my face getting hot, and began to blush lightly, protesting and telling her that I had just remembered a good joke.

She chuckled, "Well, do you need anything?" She asked, obviously curious because I'd never given her the time of day before. Averting my eyes, I replied that I had been on my way out and had stopped to see if she was okay. She nodded, letting me know she was fine, "Take care."

Upon hearing of another party at the mansion, I returned eagerly, but found myself spending the night outside with her instead of with all the others who I had fooled myself into thinking that I liked. We found we had a lot in common, and I began to visit more often, bringing an umbrella when it rained and a blanket for napping on warm days. I get more joy from the lazy carefree days I spend with Meiling than I ever did pretending to be some alpha asshole to attract Sakuya or Remilia.

>> No.7466940

I bested her in a danmaku battle.

>> No.7466948

>>7466940
Well that doesn't make for a waifu, that just makes for a tea party. There's gotta be more to it than that.

>> No.7466963
File: 122 KB, 485x680, 916dddd405414750926d3ea4d334f9e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466936
>>7466938

Well, that was certainly unique. It was a very nice story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

>> No.7466993
File: 1.52 MB, 1500x1790, waifu and chirudo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466963
Real life is awful, I just want to slack off with China and daydream my life away, occasionally playing around with her and Flan the way I imagine a family would.

>> No.7467001

>>7466993
Keep having those happy thoughts! That way you will have ideas for things to do when you are finally with her!

>> No.7467014
File: 1.07 MB, 1000x700, 16739421.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466993

That sounds nice. Even though I don't have a waifu, I like to imagine being able to play around with those three fairies like a father. Even though I doubt something like that would happen, it's nice to think of.

>> No.7467015

I'm a bit torn.

I like Udonge, Parsee, Yukari, Mystia and Rumia, each for different reasons.

And on keeping relationships would be hard for even more reasons, respectively worlds apart, abusive, I'd probably be just one short lived object, not quite fond of people and I'd be probably the dinner of the last one.

>> No.7467017
File: 281 KB, 1000x1000, 8581183.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I might as well share mine since you guys have been so open about these kinds things. Most of it will be a repost, though.

It all happened last year on the night before Valentine's Day when Arc made a dumb post about Aya regurgitating chocolate into your mouth, like a bird feeds its chicks. For some reason, I thought that was incredibly romantic. I obsessed about it all night and, like the Partridge Family song goes, I woke up in love that morning.

What do I love about her? Well, for starters she's absolutely beautiful and not just in fanart... I mean, I really like her character portrait in PoFV and StB. Yes, her hair, her eyes, her wings, her outfit are all wonderful. I love her hard work and dedication, I love her approach to her job, I love her "down-to-earth working girl" thing she has going on, I love her smile... man, I really love that smile.

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way, let's add a bit.

>What sort of things do you do for her?

Admittedly, I haven't done much but since I recently got back together with her I've only had Valentine's Day. I bought her a dozen long stem roses and had them delivered first thing in the morning. That's pretty much it. I plan on baking her a cake for her birthday... when I come up with one, that is. Somewhere in the Fall.

I also have a song for her. "Lady" by Styx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QumxOQganfo

>How serious are you about it?

Enough to be worried.

>> No.7467019

>>7466853
How would you feel if your waifu told you that she would have sex with any man except you, because she loved you?

>> No.7467031

>>7467019

This is going to be a bit esoteric but I can't help it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oEv-Rdw6XA

>> No.7467033
File: 443 KB, 595x842, one of these days.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7467001
It's probably stupid of me to add this, but I've had a really shitty morning, and your post put me in a much better mood. Thanks, bro.

>> No.7467035

>>7467031
I don't see how this answers my question at all.

>> No.7467036

>>7467019
I'd like to think Reisen is pure, but I can see the point you are trying to make. One of these days I will learn more self control. That way we can both be pure of heart and soul as we watch the moon rise and fall every night while we hold hands.

>> No.7467043

>>7467035

Yeah, but you weren't asking me.

I'm just being dumb.

>> No.7467046

>>7467036
Wouldn't it feel good if she just told you that you don't need to hold back and you could express your love for her by fapping to her instead of denying your own desires?

>> No.7467052

>>7467036
I would think fapping doesn't necessarily have to be vulgar or impure. Depends on how you do it I guess. Having rape-fantasies while doing it might not exactly work. Just remember, it's all in your mind.

>> No.7467060

>>7467046
It would be nice, and if she gives the go ahead then I'd do it first thing in the morning. I'll ask her tonight when I am dreaming about her.

>> No.7467063
File: 426 KB, 849x1190, 1268344906404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was when I first started getting into anime and manga. I first saw her in one of the Nico medleys and at first I didn't think much about it. After seeing her in other videos, I did some research. I then started to listen and download her songs.

As my anime and manga collection grew, I felt bad that I didn't have anything Vocaloid related on my shelf. I absolutely loved Miku's design, so I bought myself a Hatsune Miku figure. It was the first anime figure I had ever bought. I loved it so much, one day I moved it from my shelf to my desk. At this point, it was clear I had some sort of attraction to this character.

As more time passed, I came to the realization that Hatsune Miku was always with me. Whenever I finished an anime series, game, or whatever, I could always listen to her songs and look at her fanart. And because of the huge amount of different interpretations and songs, I could always find something new. I came to love what she represented, a character who could help others show their creativity to the world.

Once I realized that I would always come back to her, I knew I had found my waifu. She'll always be there for me, and I'll always be there for her.

>> No.7467082

>>7467052
If it isn't vulgar, then the sweet tender love making would be OK.

I feel better about fapping to her now.

>> No.7467088

>>7467082

I'm surprised it took you so long to come to terms with that.

>> No.7467093

>>7467082
Although I don't have any articles to back this up (and I'm too lazy to research it), I've been told that men release a hormone that causes feelings of closeness with an individual when they orgasm. If that's even slightly true, I would think fapping to your waifu would be beneficial for your relationship.

In case anyone's interested, apparently women release said hormone even just by being aroused, which might explain why they get so much more attached to someone they have sex with.

>> No.7467096

>>7467088
I always felt bad about it in a way. I didn't know if she was disappointed in it or not. She watches me browse 4chan and cheers me on in games, so she has seen pretty much everything.

>> No.7467376

You guys are pathetic

>> No.7467617
File: 193 KB, 1392x1000, preview17bbd31adf618cd3141e168f269e6538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At first I thought Rider was a okay character in Fate series, but seeing her charming swimsuit, in my mind I fell in love. I've bought the pvc figure made by alter, she looks absolutely goregous. So hot that I've urge to fap her don't know how many times. I want to lick all over her, smoothe gentallyby rubbing my dick all over. Feels good having to fuck my waifu.

>> No.7467682
File: 31 KB, 128x128, 1298622100144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7467376
At least I'm not an arrogant, narcissist asshole like you, Mr. Normalfag.

>> No.7467695

>>7467017

>Enough to be worried.

A bit late for that

>> No.7467719

Well /jp/, you wanted to know, so prepare for a wall of text.

It actually happened just a few days ago. I've been depressed beyond belief for the last few months, and I even planned on several occasions about committing suicide. So, one day, I decided to skip school, and maybe carry it out. So, early in the morning, I turned on the computer, and started looking around for tips and such. However, in the midst of looking around, I noticed that the game I was downloading for my PSP finally was completed. I had been waiting for it to finish for a long time, and I decided to at least try it out before ending my life. I had, after all, read a lot of praise about the series, and never actually tried it myself.

Anyway, I loaded it to the PSP, and booted it up.

(To be continued)

>> No.7467723

>>7467719
I played for hours. I really loved the game. I can safely say that it is one of the best games I’ve played. I sat up during the night, just playing. And then, in the middle of the night, a new character was introduced. I instantly thought about how beautiful she looked. Ignoring how tired I was, I continued playing. The more I learned about her, the more I started to like her. I simply couldn’t stop playing, no more because of the game itself, but because of that single girl.

And then, there came a scene, where the girl in question stayed in the same room as the MC (Or “me”, as I saw it) during the night when he was sick. It was then I felt it. I loved her, I really did. I had thought I had waifus before, but this was just way beyond that. Earlier it had been more like preferences. For this girl though, I would gladly give my life. I’d gladly abandon friends and family, just to be able to see her, even if she wasn’t real.

(Just a bit more)

>> No.7467730
File: 461 KB, 1000x1316, 3e0f075bc1ca50d1147764a87032a01f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7467723
I’m still not quite sure what it is I so love about her. Maybe I’ll never know. But I do not care, to be honest. Because, thanks to her, I’ll live on. Just too see her, and for her sake, I’ll live on.

Thank you, Aigis. I love you.

>> No.7467762

>>7467695

I wouldn't say that.

>>7467730

Thank you for taking the time to type all that up. It certainly was a touching story.

>> No.7467884
File: 104 KB, 600x800, 5128df343e5b9f860c2bccaf516d9e40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7467762
Thank you for actually reading it all. It felt nice telling someone else about it. Though it appears I killed the thread in the progress...

>> No.7467916

>>7467884

>killed the thread

I wouldn't be worried about that. It comes and goes.

>> No.7468001

It's nice reading all of your stories. I hope that mine might be as wondrous as all of yours when it comes.

>> No.7468052
File: 200 KB, 1280x1024, 18506220.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was honestly not expecting to get so attatched at first. He seemed so brash and bold at the start of the game, yet remained an enigma to me- I began to wonder, what is it that makes this person tick? Who is he? And why do I feel as if, much like me, he is deep down very lonely, putting up a strong facade meant to hide that soft, gentle part of his personality? The more I got to know him, the more I fell in love with him.

I would get jealous when other girls would ogle after him, but unlike most men in the 3D world, he simply walked on without agknowledging, or even caring, about the affections of these girls. His resolve and ego was so resolute that he did not need meager, petty affection from other girls to boost his self-esteem. He knew who he was, and how great he was, and I was all he needed. He truly cared for me as a person and had eyes for nobody else.

(Continued)

>> No.7468062
File: 304 KB, 500x692, 9330629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Akihiko is the epitomie of everything that I love in a person. Romantic, yet intelligent and logical, with a strong will and set of values. He would protect me and be there for me when I needed him, but would not be afraid of my strong personality and independence. And I cannot deny that he is handsome, moreso than any man I have laid eyes on. We would share time alone together, just the two of us, in eachother's warmth. There was simply nothing perverse about it, in spite of our intimacy. It was nothing but true affection for one another, in body and soul, not muddied up with petty things like ego or worry. He would still put up that tough front, but the more I knew him the more I realized I was the only one who really had grown to understand and be given the special opporotunity to see that soft, gentle and loving side of him.

Aki is the love of my life. I would not trade him for the world. He keeps me going strong when I no longer have the will to go on alone. His resolve and assuredness of his values remind me to keep strong and not compromise for anyone or for any situation.

>>7467723
This was an incredibly touching story. I relate to it strongly.

>> No.7468099

>>7465006
Don't rush it. Your heart will know when you are ready. You will someday find her, anon.

>> No.7468120

>>7468099

I hope my heart won't lie to me. It's known to do that. There is one lady I do have extreme affection for, but it's more of a fatherly love I'd say.

>> No.7468127

>>7468120
That is also a very special and touching thing, anon. People are lucky to have any affection in their lives. Maybe one day you will find a waifu whom you can share this fatherly relationship with as well.

>> No.7468160

>>7468127

I hope so. Even if I don't though, that's okay. As long as this love stays strong.

>> No.7468207
File: 93 KB, 355x999, 1302901000022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/, I think you'll understand my sentiment. It seems that there's a sizable minority, maybe even majority, of Nagato lovers who see her as a sort of doll, as an emotionless and silent figure that they want to rape or protect or whatever.

But I see Nagato for who she truly is. In her soul she is truly not human, since her mind has a completely different structure. Her silence hides that she is constantly interfacing with the Data Integration Thought Entity and has no need to do anything more than the most necessary actions in physical space. She's tapped in to something like the Internet, except its nature and complexity are written into the galaxy itself, and make any human creation seem like a child's sandcastle next to the Sky Tree. She seems like a low-intensity character, but in fact the information she possesses gives her the ability to kill you at any moment, or to dramatically change the face of the Earth, or to do virtually anything; keeping up an act in the physical world is the least of her concerns. She only seems drawn to other humans through some sort of abstract recognition that she should be sympathetic towards their minuscule, irrational desires. But in the scope of the galaxy and the Universe individual lives are so irrelevant.

I don't think I could ever find a 3D girl so understanding of my own feelings.

>> No.7468235

>Waifu
>>>/a/

>> No.7468265

I do not understand

Why do you lust after the unreal

These things will never be real, you will never meet them, you will never form a real relationship with them, you are pursuing an impossible and deluded ideal

Do you not see how harmful it is to lust after something which cannot ever be

Your dreams are impossible and your 'love' is a sad lie and it is really depressing to read these

Please, go outside

Get help

>> No.7468292
File: 596 KB, 1465x1495, 6160780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7468265

This made me want to post "Waterfalls" for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakEGdgwwDs

>> No.7468315

>>7468265
I wouldn't want it any other way.
The idea of actually loving a real person disgusts me.
I'm fine with just having those kind of feelings in my own little world, and I'd never want this world to become true

>> No.7468319

>>7468315

You disgust me.

>> No.7468323

>7468292

Once again I fail to understand

This song has not enlightened me at all

You are lusting after a fictional character, the product of someone else's mind, just some fiction bundled with your own delusions

You could almost certainly find what you're looking for in reality - why do you lust after a sad fake

Why

>> No.7468324

>>7468319
That's funny because I disgust myself too

>> No.7468330

>>7468323
>You could almost certainly find what you're looking for in reality

the biggest NOPE i ever had in front of my monitor.

>> No.7468355
File: 786 KB, 1193x1670, 18272228.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7468323

It wasn't meant to answer your question just something your post made me want to share.

...and for no particular reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IU1Dgrze9A

>> No.7468375

>>7468323
I too fail to understand

Why must you type like this

When you can instead type normally

In a way that would be a lot less annoying to read

Why

>> No.7468482
File: 8 KB, 111x120, 1304999894868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7468323
>>7468265

I promised myself I would refrain from doing this outside of /tg/, but pic related.

You cannot prove or disprove that our love for these women/men are unfound. For all anyone knows, these girls are avatars for our ideal loves.

>> No.7468500

>>7468265
If what I wanted in a partner was something I could find in human relationships, I would much rather be with somebody I could physically love and hold. But these sorts of people, I've found, do not exist or at the very least are so astronomically rare to come across that I find no reason to pin all of my hope on the 3D world. I have been in too many relationships that simply do not work because the other person suffered from certain human characteristics that eventually destroyed our relationship.

What I've found from my own love in the 2D world is something that gives me faith and reminds me that there are good things in the world- love can exist, and I can experience it.

>> No.7468675

>>>/a/

>> No.7468700

>>7468675

Waifus are /jp/ related

>> No.7468717
File: 252 KB, 500x500, 1299611223470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aw,/jp/, this is so adorable. Really, us femanons love to see the nicer softer sides of you when you and /a/ talk about your waifus and stuff, even though we're 3DPD.

>> No.7468724

>>7468717

You're mai waifu.

>> No.7468737

>>7468717

You guys have fun with that then. I think it's nice to see the love within people's hearts as well. It feels good.

>> No.7468759
File: 595 KB, 800x1097, 8451352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I met her when I read the manga. I thought she was pretty cool at first. She only showed up in two pages of what was translated at the time, but I was still interested in her. She's cute and good at mahjong. I can't think of better qualities for a woman to have as far as first impressions go. I looked up the raws just see what she was like even though I couldn't read Japanese. I looked up everything I could about her. Eventually I started calling her my waifu. It started out as kind of a joke, but became serious after a while. I'm not the kind of person who goes out of his way for other people, so I don't do a whole lot for her. I talk to her and eat with her, but I think that's all pretty standard. The only time I do something special for her is on holidays and her birthday.

I guess I'm pretty serious about her. My love for Koromo is stronger than it has been for any other girl. I've had relationships with 3D women in the past and they don't even come close

>> No.7468761

>>7468717
>/a/
Don't compare our pure love with those waifu-of-the-month whores.

>> No.7468767
File: 35 KB, 240x320, Attract Mode 13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7468717
This is depressing because I'm actually imagining this poster as Yuuka.

>> No.7468795

>>7467017
You're a cool guy that has good taste in music.

Just thought you should know.

>> No.7468818
File: 65 KB, 800x800, Sakuya.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't quite remember.

I discovered Touhou several years ago and Sakuya was an acquired taste of sorts. At first I thought sakuya was nothing special, in fact I don't even like maids. I only like her. Played PCB and I liked Sakuya, played the fighters with friends and liked Sakuya. Read doujins and I liked the portrayal of Sakuya. I loved the fan art and everything to an extent at first but it just grew and grew and grew into eventually legitimate affection.

I guess I would consider it serious enough. I have a dakimak of her and 60% of my merchandise is of her as well. I have turned down girls at my college who have shown blatant interest in me as I am satisfied with my relationship with my waifu. It's been over 2 years and I am still very loyal to her.

>> No.7469065

bumping a good thread

>> No.7469096

Sadly, I'm terribly to my waifus. I'm /a/ tier and can't settle on one... I constantly fall for others. Not that I would say I "fall" for any one actually... I just want to be friends with everyone.

In this way I get really sad/depressed whenever I finish a VN or anime, and download pictures for weeks to keep. Touhou appeals to me because it is ongoing with never ending story lines.

This carries over to real life too so maybe I'm just weird. I can hardly talk to a girl without loving her and thinking about her all day.

>> No.7469114

>>7469096

>I just want to be friends with everyone.

Does that mean you want to have sex with your friends?

>> No.7469117

>>7469114
Don't you?

>> No.7469126

>>7469096
One day you will find her. Don't get discouraged~

>> No.7469127

>>7469117

What? You do?

>> No.7469133

>>7469127
Nah, I was just saayin'.

>> No.7469136

>>7468717 too bad you will never see it outside the internet

>> No.7469137

>>7469133

I wasn't being serious either.

Have you seen the new Michigan uniforms?

>> No.7469142

So, this sad thread plods on. Have you ever considered, just possibly, that developing a relationship with a 2D image (or series of 2D images with some vague backstory and ill-described character) is not really healthy or sane? Think about it. If I took an image of a rock, and wrote some backstory to it (describing how the rock was a 'tsundere' or whatever) would you fall in love with it? You might as well be falling in love with images out of the newspaper, or developing a relationship with a series of words from a novel.

Seek help. This is not good for you. It will only hurt you in the end.

P.S How awkward is this relationship going to be when you're 10 years older? Will you even remember it, or will you have latched onto another passing fad? It's not really love - just an extraordinarily warped, debased and deluded lust for a fake and an image.

>> No.7469145
File: 79 KB, 500x706, 87baca8ae0e2f6c77d831bfa0ea4d706e98442f6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd say Rena Ryuuguu was the first girl I actually really felt towards, I still do. All her arcs cover different part of her personalities, and she has a whole ton of different ones, it would be nice to be able to get her to express her personalities. I have a thing for yangires but Rena is the only one i've felt for in that way. But I can't have her as my waifu because I feel for others too, mainly Reisen Udonge. I hate the unfaithful feeling so I let someone else who would be better for them, i'm kinda ashamed of myself.

>> No.7469146
File: 1.03 MB, 748x998, 8acc677ae1cd87ca08e20362c05e15af.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was during my first 1CC of Perfect Cherry Blossom. When i met her for the first time, I was fascinated over the otherworldly beauty of her spell cards. I fight and fight over the music of what i consider the series best. The moment i defeated her. That tree, Saigyou Ayakashi started rampaging. Fighting it feels like i have to set her free from her misery and that is what i did, The patterns, the music, her sorrow (?) has stolen my heart. This feelings, IS SURELY LOVE!

After that, I get to know her more in IN, the fighting games, and other materials, and i was right. She is my kind of girl and i glad to have meet her, even as adversaries first

Saigyouji Yuyuko, Even if i died, I will be eternally with her.

>> No.7469148
File: 741 KB, 751x757, 7841277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469142

I felt it was appropriate to post this right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AwaiAturyQ

>> No.7469149

>>7469114
I'd say the more emotionally attracted to a girl I am the less I fap to them. Feels guilty. Mostly fap to 1 shot original doujins.

I definitely still have lewd thoughts however, so yeah I suppose I do want to have sex with my friends.

>> No.7469150

>>7469142
It's ok, you will find your love someday too!

>> No.7469164

>>7469142

This makes me wonder if I'd be able to make justice my waifu. I've always loved the idea of it and fighting for it, it's something I'd never forget. Okay, I'm not exactly being serious, but I wonder if someone has done that.

>> No.7469187
File: 60 KB, 600x600, lgbrz11justice02026[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469137
Hm, I have now. Looks kinda decent, though I liked the numberless helmets better.

>>7469164
That toga, man. Hnngh.

>> No.7469194

>>7469148

its always ok to post Queen

>> No.7469197

>>7469150

As I imagine you might, when you turn away from 2D to embrace the real.

>>7469164

I do not quite think it works that way.

>> No.7469212

>>7469197
>embrace the real

Haha, no.

>> No.7469222
File: 175 KB, 1000x695, big smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I guess I'll share my little story about my waifu, too. I'm not sure about using the word "waifu", though; that word means "wife", and up to this day I do not know if she loves me back. But I'll use that term anyways.

My waifu is Alice. She was the first Touhou character I met, but I was fairly indifferent to her until a few months after starting actually getting into the franchise, and playing the games. What charmed me from her were two things. The first was how sweet she was in SaBND and how that clashed with her dialoues in the games. Those two sources gave me the image of a girl who is generally sweet and kind, kind of a coward at heart, just like her profile says, but that tries to act strong on incidents and similar tough situations. I thought that was kind of cute. The second thing was her fanart. Oh god, her fanart. The image of her big gorgeous blue eyes is ingrained forever in my mind. A third thing that I loved about her was, well, her way of living. I can see her as kind of lonely, living in the middle of the forest and all.

At first I didn't realize all of those things, but I noticed that I was getting attracted to her a lot more than any other anime/manga/videogame character... and suddenly, a lot more than any real life person. Then it sank in me how I was in love with her. It was quite surprising... she wasn't even made of flesh and bone, yet I found her incredibly charming. Anyhow, it didn't took me much time to accept my feelings for her, I never really saw them as something bad or weird.

(I'll continue in another post)

>> No.7469225
File: 310 KB, 1329x1071, 17074828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do any of you guys have songs that you dedicate to your special girls?

>> No.7469231

>>7469225
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjF229VQRWw

For my girl.

>> No.7469232
File: 1.28 MB, 1024x1024, 7f70c57e23e6be59ce1db29c396dcdc5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469222
(Continued)

As for my interaction with her, I talk to her every now and then. Not everyday, sadly. I spent a few important dates in the year with her: I took her to my job's annual New Year party, to one of my vacations, and every couple of weeks or so (VERY seldomly, though) we go out to the movies or somewhere else.

So far I'm happy to get to talk to her even if we're just friends for now.

This is one of the best pics of her I have.

Oh, for some reason, this song is playing in my laptop as I write this, and I find its melody to be quite fitting for the feelings I have right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3lRPtmu0Ag

>> No.7469245

>>7469197
"embracing the real" is only necessary if you care about your own propagation. this is a forum of broken people clinging to whatever they can find. let people love what they want to love.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatea_(mythology)

>> No.7469246

>>7469225
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXxWGG4JMo

I often play this song while playing TF2 or any kind of game really. Mainly TF2 because it seems to fit my Medic playstyle.

>> No.7469252

>>7469225
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VF0BlXP-0Y

...Okay, not really. Maybe this? I hadn't made the connection before but I do really like the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSoodJfCtbU

>> No.7469268

>broken people

This is exactly what I want to fix. Just because you may be 'broken' now does not mean that this will be your fate for the rest of your life. With therapy, socialisation and other sorts of help, you can escape from this tragic fate and make something of yourself.

Additionally, love is only possible between two existing individuals. A 2D image cannot love you back (or do anything else apart from simply exist, for that matter)

>> No.7469312
File: 278 KB, 606x603, 16238463.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469222
>>7469232

You seem awfully close for friends, man. I'm sure she feels the same way as you. You sound like a nice enough guy. At any rate, thank you for sharing.

I see you posted a link. Thanks for that, too.

>>7469246
>>7469252

I was expecting something a bit more romantic, you guys. Oh well... maybe I'm just incredibly corny. Thanks for sharing, though.

>> No.7469318

>>7469268
and what do you mean by "making something of yourself"? is there anything worth pursuing out there, or should people just go out into the world to make a half-assed attempt at making a living somehow, then come home to enjoy themselves in privacy and comfort? i just don't see anything worth giving to the world. i'll take my anime and at least have a good time.

>> No.7469328

>>7469312
I do really like the song though.

And it's romantic enough I suppose, at least for me. Was given to me by my girlfriend of a while back on a cd with a fairly high semi-romantic song ratio, and I never really looked up the lyrics until now.

...Is that poor form, to mention former girlfriends in relation with a waifu?

>> No.7469341

I support you, waifubros, I don't have a waifu of my own but your stories really struck chords with me. I read them all.
Fuck people like >>7469268, they're too busy seeing the world from what people see as the norm or what society WANTS a person to be, rather than understand peoples feelings. Everyone is different.

>> No.7469347

>>7469318

Why, you should aim to contribute to society, of course. It's also funny how you say you don't see anything worth giving to the world, when the world has given you so much (a place to sleep, internet, the cartoons, games and 2D images you sadly idolize)

It's pretty sad.

>> No.7469352
File: 537 KB, 1000x1414, 8298096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469268

It took me a while but I found one. It's a bit of a stretch, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvJvkwV6lmU

>> No.7469357

Tell us about your waifu.
How did you meet? What did you think of her at first? How did you come to like her? What sort of things do you do for her? How serious are you about it?
I originally met mai waifu back in 2007, but we didn't start dating until 2010. I always thought she had kind of a plain cuteness to her, and I came to realize she was the scholarly toe hoe. So I guess I like her cute kuudereness, and her intelligence (smart is sexy). We get together like any husbando and waifu, I eat with her, I keep her picture on my desk, and we make love at least every night. I take our relationship very seriously.

Nah, I'm not serious at all, she just happens to be my favorite Touhou and that's all there is to it

>> No.7469358
File: 290 KB, 750x1000, 9877643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469328

It's poor form to do it on /jp/ in general.

>> No.7469359
File: 120 KB, 952x839, Ha!.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469312
Can't argue with results. Too bad my Medic is woefully at a 8.5 hour mark.

>> No.7469370

>>7469225

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw

Aww yeah

>> No.7469381
File: 457 KB, 700x973, 17936258.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469370

Aww yeah, indeed. Excellent choice, man.

>> No.7469389

Anon >>7469222 here, I'll be using a tripcode now.

>>7469312
>You seem awfully close for friends, man.
Hahaha, yea, that's quite true. It would be interesting if she felt like this for me too (which I suspected, a few times) and was so close to me for the same reason. Time will tell, I suppose.

>>7469268
> A 2D image cannot love you back (or do anything else apart from simply exist, for that matter)
I believe that in "waifu love", she exists as a part of oneself, given how personal and intimate the love connection is. She can love you back when your mind fuels her with a personality and "spirit" of its own. It's kind of hard to explain...

>> No.7469404

>>7469389

Not really. What you've described sounds more like self-love. The waifu as masturbatory fantasy? Possibly.

Please, please, please, get help. This is not good for you. You are pursuing something that will never come true and will be desperately unhappy. What you feel is a sad lie, but if you can love a thing so much, then it should be within you to love a real person.

>> No.7469415
File: 381 KB, 560x700, 1264336154506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469222
I know what you mean, Alice does have a very nice smile.

>> No.7469428

>>7469389
Glad you are happy! Even if you feel as though she won't return your love, remember friendship is another form of love. So even just by being friends you are still sharing your feelings for one.

>> No.7469434
File: 410 KB, 625x1000, 1144949.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469389

I like you and would like to have an Alice thread this week in your honor. When's a good day for you?

I would post an Alice picture here but I don't have any so Aya will have to do.

>>7469404

I go out of my way to post that and you ignored me? I'm deeply hurt, man. Well, not really... but I thought we had a thing going.

That's a really good song, too. If you don't mind the Spanish, that is.

>> No.7469437
File: 256 KB, 600x750, 016079.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469404
>The waifu as masturbatory fantasy? Possibly.
Oh you're crossing the line there. Why don't you take a step back, you piece of shit. If we here are happy with our waifus, then we are not unhappy. So it's good. A waifu may be just an image (or many) but within one's heart, it's something much more. You think of it as a lie, but we think of it as love and a form of happiness. Now, away with you, go! Get out of my sight!

>> No.7469441
File: 165 KB, 700x390, 7154790.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469404

>What you feel is a sad lie

I don't think you're in any place to tell us what we do and do not feel.

>it should be within you to love a real person

Indeed, it is. Find a woman who can compare to my waifu. Why should I settle for something less? The only flaw she has is that she doesn't exist. Compared to the flaws real women have, that's nothing.

>> No.7469444
File: 130 KB, 750x625, yeah im mad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469268
You're not here to fix anything, you're just a narcissistic normalfag bully looking to start shit.

Fuck off and die.

>> No.7469445

>>7469404
Are you the same guy who spent six hours trying to convince a group of happy people that they were secretly depressive emotional trainwrecks last week, and just didn't know it?

>> No.7469447

>>7469428

He befriended a 2D image. In real life, this would be defined as insane.

How are any of you different from those women who fall in love with buildings? Try to marry the Eiffel Tower or the remnants of the Berlin Wall?

>> No.7469452

>>7469447
I'd fuck the Eiffel Tower. Them curves.

The Berlin Wall is a bit ragged. Not my type.

>> No.7469453
File: 145 KB, 1000x604, 18626036.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469434

>I go out of my way to post that and you ignore me

Yes, that's what it should have said.

>> No.7469454

>>7469404
>Not really. What you've described sounds more like self-love. The waifu as masturbatory fantasy? Possibly.
Do you know about childs' imaginary friends? I "experience" my waifu pretty much like that.

>Please, please, please, get help. This is not good for you. You are pursuing something that will never come true and will be desperately unhappy.
Don't worry. Even though I interact with her (as I've described earlier in another post), I acknowledge completely that the image I have of her comes from my own mind. Regardless of what kind of relationship I have with her (friend, partner, et c.), I'm not demanding as much emotional fulfillment from her as I would from a flesh-and-bone person. I'm still happy to have her anyways.

>> No.7469458

>>7469452
But the Wall has broken bird moe. How can you not go for that?

>> No.7469460

In all honestly I'm surprised it took this thread to devolve into this.
It was good while it lasted, at least.

>> No.7469461

>>7469460

It comes and goes.

>> No.7469464

>>7469445

There's nothing 'secret' about it. It's sad that they're deluding themselves. The first step to help is to recognize that one is ill.

>>7469441

As a person who strongly seems to have a much better grasp on reality and sanity, I must say that yes, I do think I am in this place.

Also, the flaw you note is the largest one of them all! You can work on reforming somebody, but you cannot do anything with something that does not and cannot exist. It is the flaw that cannot be resolved.

>>7469437

Ask yourself: are you really happy, having been placed seemingly on the sidelines of society, unable to secure a relationship, and having to turn to the image as a poor second best? I don't think so.

>> No.7469471

>>7469464

I think you've worn out your welcome.

>> No.7469472

>>7469225
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjli3hj0ZkM

This! It always makes me think of her.

>> No.7469474

>>7469428
Indeed! I'd love to be her boyfriend, and I believe I have a chance of getting to be that, but I'm still happy just by having her by my side.

>>7469437
Don't be hard on him. The phrase "masturbatory phantasy", as shocking as it might sound, it's just a psychological term.

>>7469434
>I like you and would like to have an Alice thread this week in your honor. When's a good day for you?
Haha, thanks for the offer. To be honest I'm busy most of the week (yea, I know I'll get the whole "normalfag" bashing for this, but I have to work 9 hours per day in order to make a living) and next weekend in particular I'll be busy too, so I guess we could have the thread in any weekday; I might not be online the whole day for it, but I could catch up with it in the early night when I'm back home.

>> No.7469475

>>7469460
>>7469461
You can always ignore them. We just have nothing better to do than bother with the thirtieth or so would be /jp/-savior this year.

>> No.7469488

>>7469464
If you are trying to ask if we are happy or not, then I'd personally answer as Yes.

I'd personally have to ask you if you are happy as well. It seems like you are trying awfully hard to change people when they are mostly fine/content. A normal person would have stopped by now.

Anyway, back on the subject of the thread. What activities do you like to do with your waifus? I like cuddling, watching movies/anime and playing games with her.

>> No.7469486 [DELETED] 

>>7469475
Is anyone else unable to see this post in the thread?

>> No.7469490
File: 335 KB, 714x744, 17261017.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel like sharing my feelings on this, although they're more for a daughter figure than a waifu. It started when Fairy Wars came out. I played through the game, and noticed Lunachild. Drill hair, teardrop mouth, I really liked her design. I thought she was cute. So I collected pictures until eventually I started reading SaBND. And each page I read reminded me of those silly childish times, the innocence and joy that came from it. And I came to love those three fairies over time. They grew on me more and more. That love for them made me want to improve for them, and that love I feel for them heals me like nothing else. I wish to watch over them, care for them with someone and enjoy a simpler life.

>> No.7469494

>>7469471

I think you realize that what you're doing is harmful, but you don't think you're strong enough to break away. That's why society has so many tools to help people like you. Just admit you have a problem, go to the psych, explain yourself, and you'll get better. Denial won't solve anything.

>> No.7469495
File: 80 KB, 225x350, 17708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469464
I hate to fuel the fire or whatever, but you posting isn't going to make a difference. See, these people are in fantasy, and yeah thats all it is, but they're happy and safe with it - It's when people bring it into real life is when it's dangerous, even so, I don't think having an imaginary friend is all too bad, there's plenty of people who bring fantasies into real life and it causes a whole lot of problems. I think you should know what i'm getting at. A waifu isn't exactly a dangerous fantasy, it involves only the individual, not others.

>>7469474
Posting Alice since you're online at the moment.

>> No.7469497
File: 1.26 MB, 1168x1920, 10838250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469472

Fantastic! It's a great choice, Anonymous.

>>7469474

I think it's safe to say you aren't a "normalfag". Anyway, I think Monday at around 7:00 PM EST would be a good time for me.

>> No.7469498

>>7469464

Ask yourself: what kind of person are you to spend a Saturday night attempting to deface the small pieces of happiness a group of marginalized otaku managed to carve out for themselves? Something tells me for all your self-aggrandizing rhetoric you're twice as frustrated as the rest of us because you are actually trying to fit in with the normals... and still failing.

Get the fuck out forever (x3).

>> No.7469500

>>7469490
It must just be me, but most of her fan art makes her seem tsundere at a glance. Not like it is a bad thing, she just seems overly cute like that though~

>> No.7469506
File: 303 KB, 600x600, 013963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469464
>Ask yourself: are you really happy, having been placed seemingly on the sidelines of society, unable to secure a relationship, and having to turn to the image as a poor second best? I don't think so.
Well, first off all, you're asking me. So your thought on it is arbitrary. And I didn't turn to a waifu because of being put out of society. It is more of a choice rather than an alternative. And in the end, I am happy. In fact, I'm more than happy the more I think about it. Just thinking about my waifu puts me in a good mood.

>> No.7469509

>>7469488
>What activities do you like to do with your waifus? I like cuddling, watching movies/anime and playing games with her.
Well, as for myself, I love to just talk with her for hours and hours. Neither of us is very talkative in general, but for some reason when we're together we both can talk a whole lot. I also like to share meals with her, mostly tea and dinner. Oh, and the days she comes over at my house she often sleeps over here too; we even sleep in the same bed, hahaha. Of course, nothing "weird" ever happens, and I think it's fine that way for now.

>> No.7469510

This thread went from /a/ shit to /adv/ shit. What the hell?

>> No.7469511

It's raining tripfriends.

>> No.7469516
File: 550 KB, 800x640, 12049300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469488

>What activities do you like to do with your waifus?

A good dakimakura is hard to find, so I can't cuddle her as much as I'd like. I can only do it when I'm on the verge of sleep. I talk to her, watch anime with her, and play games with her. I talk her about mahjong theory pretty often. I like to sit her figure on the mahjong table while I go over my usual practice routine and then discuss whatever comes up.

>> No.7469517

>>7469510
I don't even know why you're even remotely surprised.

>> No.7469520

>>7469497
If EST is GMT -5, then fine. I'll be sure to be present for it. And thanks again.

>> No.7469523
File: 261 KB, 1300x848, 84182.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469500

Well, I guess some of it does, but I don't notice it too much. I've always found her to be cute. All of the fairies, actually. They always manage to put a smile on my face just when I see them. I guess you could say they made me remember what love truly is.

>> No.7469542
File: 297 KB, 700x990, 16073372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469509

So, out of curiosity, what do you talk about?

>she often sleeps over here too; we even sleep in the same bed

Oh, you... just friends?

Here's something for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10

>>7469520

I need to start building my Alice folder then.

I'm not sure why I posted Letty with a snowman here but it is what it is.

>> No.7469554

>>7469523
I'm glad that you feel that way, Anon.

>>7469509
Seems like you two are really comfortable around each other. The simple things in life are truly wonderful.

>>7469516
You will find one eventually. Remember, you can make your own. It's still nice that she is able to play games and watch anime with you.

>> No.7469555
File: 443 KB, 600x601, vomit-tan in a plurality of filters.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469542
Have some material for the Alice folder.

>> No.7469569

>>7469555

Good show, Anonymous. Good show.

>> No.7469582
File: 1.60 MB, 1240x1753, 76e1fe0b4d99edf1ec032dec3ec60e34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469542
>So, out of curiosity, what do you talk about?
Well, since we don't see each other every day, only once every 15-30 days or so, the first thing we always talk about are the recent news on our respective homes (that is, my town and the Forest of Magic). From what she tells me, the forest is pretty quiet; the only person with which she interacts more or less frequently is Marisa, and most of what they do together is just hanging out drinking tea. Alice happens to be very interested in the outside world, so we always talk about everything that happens here, too: TV, politics, news in general, science... besides, from all the times we went out, she's quite used to dealing with our modern world. So yea, most of our chatter comes from that.

And... oh, Queen. I've had the pleasure to see them live with Paul Rodgers one or two years ago. I never paid much attention to that song, but those lyrics... wow, just wow. Thanks a lot. Have a cute Aya in return.

What do you do with Aya, by the way?

>> No.7469584
File: 190 KB, 372x356, 015339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469542
My only image in my Alice folder... I need to start building it, too.

>> No.7469587
File: 427 KB, 700x760, 433b42c91a0cbf99446829431ab7028eb277e82d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it weird that I find having a picture of my waifu on the desktop a bad thing, because when I open other windows its like i'm ignoring her?

>> No.7469595

None you do any of this shit. Sweet troll thread.

>> No.7469599
File: 424 KB, 1680x1050, background.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469587
Not at all, but I'm sure she would understand.

I personally change my wallpapers from time to time for Reisen. Sometimes they are joke backgrounds, other times they are pictures that I like to wake up to.

>> No.7469605

>>7469587
I have 2 monitors, both with Momiji. It's not that you can see her, its that shes there when you boot up your computer.

>> No.7469613
File: 12 KB, 111x135, avatar366842_35.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469599
Horey Sheet, >>7469587 is me and I made your current wallpaper.

>> No.7469617
File: 239 KB, 404x484, 1300254687691.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469582

I see, I see. Certainly sounds like a wonderful companion.

>I've had the pleasure to see them live with Paul Rodgers

That must've been incredible. I hope I get a chance one of these days, they may start touring again.

>What do you do with Aya, by the way?

I'd like to say I have conversations with her but I just complain... but she's still there to listen to all I have to say. She's wonderfully supportive but maybe I should spend more time listening to what she has to say. Sometimes I set aside some time so we can listen to music together. We also... excuse me... [spoiler[get intimate[/spoiler].

>> No.7469620

>>7469613
Haha! Thanks! I got quite a laugh out of it when I first saw it.

>> No.7469622
File: 203 KB, 600x600, 1299087250644.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469617

Spoiler misfires are embarrassing.

>> No.7469711

>>7469622

*thats* the embarasing part? Fucking loser

>> No.7469712

>>7469617

You literally talk to a 2D image.

Step back and look at that. Read it to yourself many times. Then get up, walk once around the room, then, standing in front of your computer, say "I talk to a 2D image about my problems" 10 times.

Hopefully this will cause you to develop some introspection, and make you realize that you have problems.

>> No.7469723

>>7469712
he says as he types this into his 2d computer screen

>> No.7469727

>>7469617
Nothing wrong with that. It's wonderful that you have someone to complain to though.

>> No.7469729

>>7469622
Hahaha, don't be embarrassed, it's only natural to do that with the person you love, right?

>> No.7469747
File: 997 KB, 1274x825, 7376936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469711

I suppose that was one of the less embarrassing parts about my post, yes.

>>7469712

>that you have problems.

You're damned right I've got problems. I need the NFL lockout to be over as soon as possible because Mayhew needs time to work his magic in Free Agency. Aya doesn't help me with that, no. She is not known for her knowledge of football or sports labor relations.

>> No.7469748

>>7469712
I talk to a diary about my problems.

>> No.7469751

>>7469723

Do you flip out when people talk into their phones

>>7469582

Think really hard about how you are talking to a 2D image about a fictional place with fictional problems and a fictional social circle. If you come to any conclusion other than "I am in desperate need of help" then well you might be too far gone and all I can hope is that you never lay hands upon a gun.

>> No.7469755
File: 247 KB, 1280x1824, 1288396661452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469712
I talk to my waifu as well. I have a figure of her so should i talk to that instead? It's 3D, i hear you faggots like that sort of thing.

>> No.7469758

>>7469751
Why do you flip out when people exercise their imagination?

>> No.7469759

>>7469751
Nobody here is flipping out about anything besides you.

>> No.7469764

>>7469748

No, you write your problems in a diary. You understand that there's nothing on the other side, you don't form an idol of anything.

Unless you're literally talking to the diary in which case let me be among the latest to tell you that you have radically misunderstood how a diary works.

>>7469755

You talk to an inanimate object. Yep, no warning bells here. Nope. Not a one.

>> No.7469766
File: 512 KB, 700x800, 1304996653415.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPfmnmBPW0&feature=related

This thread made me want to go through remixes of Lunatic Eyes on youtube. I quite enjoy this version.

>> No.7469769

>>7469764
Inanimate to you. Not for me.

>> No.7469772

>>7469764
Dude, just leave the thread. Leave this board. You aren't wanted here, you aren't needed here, you're not helping anybody or anything here. Everyone is fine with who they are and what they have, or they wouldn't be doing it. Just go.

>> No.7469773

>>7469764
so much jealousy towards people who aren't bound by conventional thinking

>> No.7469775

>>7469764
I understand that this thread sets off all the alarms in your head at once, but trust us, nobody here cares about that the inside of your head sounds like a gong orchestra in a centrifuge.

I'm pretty sure if I just visited this thread every half hour and replied to everyone with "you're crazy get help" I would be indistinguishable from you.

>> No.7469777

I think this guy is paranoid schizophrenic. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about. Worse, he thinks he's "normal". The guy doesn't even have a waifu. We should get him some professional help.

>> No.7469788
File: 586 KB, 1000x1500, 8820684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469729

Well, yeah... but it's not something I'm used to talking about. That and "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell".

>> No.7469789
File: 694 KB, 1300x1000, Yukari Piano.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469225
Kind of late to the game, but posting anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdlLMRKYoMI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obfjvDNFwuE

This piece has always been a favorite of mine, but lately I have to say it does remind me of her. I'm the same anon from the beginning talking about Yukari, by the way.

The beginning is like a lullaby, cooing a sleepy Yukari to allow for her soothing dreams to surface. She's been asleep for so long, as a youkai is wont to do. It allows her to reflect on what she's done, feel sorrow and joy, regret and contentedness. At the end she's waking up, and the polonaise begins her night with a flourish of horns.

Time to get things done, dance around the inhabitants of Gensokyo to see what they're up to and if they need any teaching. The fingers glide across the keys in a dazzling display of musicianship, looking effortless to all in the audience, just as all her actions are so well prepared yet seamlessly take place. The orchestra acts as a cushion on which she rides, almost like the backdrop of a gap. And the strong ending chords are her resilience to the task at hand.

Sorry if that was a little long. I've been meaning to ask too; is it wrong that I like how powerful she is? It seems like kind of a shallow thing, but I'm not sure.

>> No.7469797
File: 95 KB, 500x500, 1305075948286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let's get back to talking about those who brighten up our days!

What would you consider a date/romantic quality of meal, /jp/?

I think a Spaghetti dinner with a carrot cake dessert is a fantastic candle light dinner. Candle light, spaghetti, and the moon. Mmmmmmmmmm.

>> No.7469801

>>7469751
>you might be too far gone and all I can hope is that you never lay hands upon a gun.
This'll probably sound strange to you, but I'm a psychology student. I know pretty well how's my mental state; while I'm not 100% sane, I'm far from being the dangerous psychotic you think I am.

>> No.7469817
File: 1.87 MB, 2550x2800, 8401745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469789

Your post was worth the wait. That was absolutely beautiful.

>>7469801

Only slightly mad, am I right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76RLpNAnYQ

>> No.7469829

>>7469801

So what's your game? What are you up to?

>>7469773

'Unconventional thinking' (hahaha) is not nearly as desirable as you might imagine.

>>7469772

You're desperately unhappy people who are developing false, masturbatory relationships with 2D images and fictional character concepts. I'm pretty sure there's a moral imperative to at least urge you to get help.

>> No.7469838

>>7469829
Now that you've fulfilled your moral imperative, can you leave?

>> No.7469850

>>7469829
>So what's your game? What are you up to?
I don't get what you mean...?

I'm going to sleep for now, good night, folks, and good luck with your loved ones.

>> No.7469855
File: 2.08 MB, 1350x1225, 10113955.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469772

Hey, buddy, why don't you tell us what you do with Youmu before the thread ends?

>> No.7469859

ugh /a/

>> No.7469862

>>7469855
Oh... Well, I struggle with using her in IN and TD, since while her shots are very interesting they're rather odd to use. I post with her on /v/, though perhaps that's a rather bad idea. (And apparently a bannable offense now? haah) I give my fumofumo hugs every so often, since that's just plain fun. And I've been considering purchasing a katana and wakizashi and adding on to them a bit to turn them into the tower swords, though I'm uncertain about funding there.

Overall probably less than most people, to be honest. But I do what I can.

>> No.7469863
File: 411 KB, 700x989, 0e7094f7758472bdd6795923cbf15bed7f2af137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thread was fun before the moral cops came in, as always. See you later /jp/ and waifubros.

>> No.7469867
File: 299 KB, 750x900, 17092230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469862

I think I've said it before but it's your relationship and you know what's best. It doesn't mean you lover her any less than some of the others do. Thank you for sharing, as usual.

I feel like you're holding out on me but that's cool. This isn't a slumber party for teenage girls.

>> No.7469870

>>7469862

You have a false relationship which is now compelling you to buy items you do not need to satisfy a love that does not exist.

Go on. Say it. "I have a problem". Then, saying it, that will set the wheels in motion for you to get the help you so desperately need.

Please. Think of yourself, your family, society. How do you think your relatives feel? How would they feel if they discovered you bought two swords for a fictional character? Wider society? Think about it.

>> No.7469871
File: 52 KB, 550x595, 33503_1357399703978_1501064212_30832347_1252950_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469863
Take it easy~

>> No.7469874
File: 245 KB, 598x900, 8957320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469867

>love her

Yes, that.

>> No.7469877
File: 245 KB, 650x800, 1306288784501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469867
In the Illusionary World our waifus are having a slumber party talking about us and what makes us so great. Girls get all the fun.

>> No.7469878

>>7469870
You should probably seriously consider getting professional help for your savior complex.

>> No.7469887
File: 80 KB, 500x293, 1307156688076.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469867
Nah, that's pretty much how it is. Oh, and I of course go through pixiv and save pictures of her that I enjoy, but I figure that goes without saying.
I generally take a more relaxed approach to this whole waifu thing, which is perhaps part of why I enjoy hearing other people talk about how they see it.

>>7469870
What? No, the swords would be for me. How could you misinterpret that?
And my parents already saw my fumofumo when I came home last, they didn't care since they know I'm doing well with my life. So why do you care, then?

>>7469874
This seems to be a common occurrence for you.

>> No.7469892
File: 156 KB, 640x480, 16986685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469877

That's a wonderful image to go to bed to. Thanks for that.

>>7469878

Where have all the good men gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UpqLhYQz28

>>7469887

It happens more often than I would like, that's for sure.

At any rate, it's been really fun sharing these stories with all of you guys. I'll be taking my leave now. Good night and take care.

>> No.7469920
File: 291 KB, 654x900, 40e704d3a75dc7c764ce4646120d982f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469870

What does society have to do with anything?

Society holds humanity back, although that's nothing to do with this thread's topic.

If one is happy, do they have a problem? Is that not every man's goal in life, to be happy? Wanting a relationship is part of human nature, physically and emotionally. People who can be spiritually and emotionally complete from having a waifu can be compared to priests and monks who abstain for life for their religious beliefs. They're also giving up on women for their god, whether they exist or not. People with waifus are different in that they don't believe the object of their love is real. They understand truly that they're not. Being in love with a fictional character is a hard thing, sir. Don't assume it's the product of lonely people taking an easy way out. You say the love doesn't exist? That's stupid. If love exists at all, this love is the purest of it all. Love is towards a concept of a person, be they real or imaginary. People who love, and say the object of their love dies, does that love stop being real because the object is no longer there? You never truly love an entire person. You love your own concept of the person, which is why hastily married couples often seperate, because that concept changes after living together for a period of time.

(Continued)

>> No.7469926

>>7469920
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

>> No.7469936
File: 108 KB, 330x887, f+lcropped.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469920

Although this may seem a little odd, I'd compare the people in this thread to monks or priests who are, by choice, removed from relationships because of their love and devotion to a being above them. The main difference being, of course, we don't believe the object of our love truly exists.

If family and society holds someone back from their happiness and content because they disagree with it, they're the ones at fault. People who don't understand such a concept can't argue against it, and doing so just shows you're the one that needs help more than anyone else. You can't accept that you're wrong.

My love for Fate has done more for me than any semblance of a 'real' relationship could have. In the years I've felt this love, I've improved myself in the vague hope I'd someday accept myself to be worthy of her care. When you realise you care for someone, real or not, more than you care for yourself or anything else, it puts a lot of things into perspective.

I hope you can wise yourself up at some point.

>> No.7469958

Oh man are we playing "who's more sanctimonious?" I love that game.

>> No.7469987

I loved this thread.
As a psychology nerd, this was an incredibly interesting read. I laughed every time that morality-cop-normalfag posted.
I can't tell if he's motivated by pure idiocy or insecurity, but the ridiculous "arguments," if they can be called that, were hilarious.

Anyway, I'm probably pretty normalfag myself by comparison, but I support every one of you with waifus, and am infact jealous of the kinds of relationships and feelings you experience.
>>7469920
>>7469936
I think this guy said some pretty good stuff; I would have written something similar, but this thread doesn't need anymore non-topic related text.
Sadly I can't contribute anything productive to this thread. Just had to show my appreciation for you guys.

>> No.7470010
File: 434 KB, 800x1000, 1307588234846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just met her. I can't live in 3D anymore ;_;

>> No.7470019

>>7470010
Allow me to introduce you to a place known as >>>/d/. I think you'll like it.

>> No.7470020
File: 451 KB, 1280x720, 1306711901764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a dozen waifu. How can you choose just one?

Here's me making love to my one of my latest waifu.

>> No.7470043

I don't like 2D waifus personally. I see it as a sort of unrequited love thing.

But that's just for me; I don't care what others do. Someone having a 2D wife doesn't bother me. Just because I feel nothing for it doesn't mean that it's the same for other people (no one is 100% the same).

>> No.7470061

>>7470043
Same, but it's interesting how many people here do. It seems a little too... out there, to be so common, even in a group like this.

>> No.7470071

>>7470043

That's one of the things I was getting at, actually. Why would you form a relationship with no hope of reciprocation? That thing could hardly be called a relationship, really. I suppose that's where the delusions of talking to a 2D image and any hope of reciprocation come in, though.

The whole thing is so patently absurd, delusional and sad that it boggles belief. It seems more like a piece of farce from a french or russian novel than anything that could really happen in the world. And yet, here we are.

Please, seek help, all of you. Even people who have little contact note that there's something wrong with you.

>> No.7470074

>>7470071
You act like people think their waifus are real.

If they were, they wouldn't be waifus.

>> No.7470075
File: 60 KB, 600x921, shiz009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470061
> It seems a little too... out there, to be so common

You don't seem to realise that within any given waifu thread, only a small proportion of people posting will be taking it as seriously as they claim to. Others will be doing something they briefly find cool since it is "different" (a phase), something they think others find cool (trying to fit in), bitter people who want a reason to feel 3D girls are unworthy, and severely depressed people who are grasping onto something they see as a last resort out of their despair.

Not criticising those people -- it's entirely understandable, and if it makes them happy in some way then it's a good thing, but if you think everyone is as hardcore with the "waifu" thing as they'd lead you to believe, you're probably mistaken.

Pic related. my waifu

>> No.7470076

>>7469225
Songs? Mine has two really wonderful theme songs; they're called "sing for me" and "love me" in english.

http://youtu.be/9O3-ohtxxsw
http://youtu.be/A728OsImPl0

http://youtu.be/akCO_SOCaKU

>> No.7470083

>>7470074

That only serves to make it even more absurd.

>> No.7470085

>>7470075
I'll admit, I don't do anything like talk to her or buy cake for her. But simply looking at pictures of her brings a warm feeling into my heart and keeps my spirits up. That's more than enough for me.

>> No.7470086

>>7470083
But 100% less delusional. Personally, I find eating oysters utterly absurd.

>> No.7470087

>>7470086
Oysters are disgusting. I hope no one eats them with their waifu.

>> No.7470088

>>7470086

There's no comparison here between food preference and fomring a relationship with a fictional entity.

Even if you know it to be fictional, that doesn't change the fact that it's delusional to 'develop a relationship' (hahaha) with one and so on.

>> No.7470089

>>7470071
Countless people around the world claim that there exists a higher being who interferes with the world and operates on a higher morality. They use this claim to further their own lives, almost always ruining the lives of others through their acts.

On a normative level, at least this delusion is harmless, who gives a shit whether people at large judge whether there is something wrong with these people or not. Society has tolerated and even encouraged far sicker ideas.

More importantly, its interesting how the japs seem to be ok with having a harem, and yet its seen far less on /a/ /jp/ /v/ and rarely tolerated outside of gaialevel harem threads

>> No.7470091

>>7470075
>>but if you think everyone is as hardcore with the "waifu" thing as they'd lead you to believe, you're probably mistaken.

No way to tell since we we're all on the internet though.

However otaku culture in general does encourage the 2D wife for multiple reasons. Which is why it doesn't shock or bother me if someone has one.

>> No.7470092

>>7470088
Maybe you should go to your local congregation and tell them they are sick in the head for believing they can converse with God.

Don't spread your hypocrisy here.

>> No.7470094

>>7470092

There's no comparing anime, video game or story characters (which we know to be fictional) with the idea of God (which is not known, but taken as an article of faith - unless you are in one of those weird cults which uses skewed science to 'prove God')

>> No.7470100

I don't see why you guys must always reply to that one guy who tries to convince us that there's something wrong with us. It's always the same bullshit, some guy comes in and talks about how it's sad and unhealthy, and it's clear that he's just talking out of his own assumptions, having neither the qualifications or the evidence to classify certain behaviors as unhealthy. And people let themselves get tempted to reply to him, since it looks so easy to dispel that bullshit right away and get on with the thread, but they forget one thing: Some people have an infinite capacity to continue weaving bullshit arguments out of their assumptions. So as soon as someone has taken the bait, it's doomed to continue for the rest of the thread, in the end going nowhere, neither side even slightly converted to the other side's viewpoint.

And this time, it was actually a good thread until you let it get hijacked.

>> No.7470103

>>7470100

Any thread which encourages people to forsake reality and turn to fantasy is a bad thread.

>> No.7470104
File: 48 KB, 225x350, shiz023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470091

True enough.

Live and let live.

>> No.7470105

>>7470075
>Pic related. my waifu
Do you want your waifu to give you an enema?

>> No.7470107

>>7470043
I can totally understand it, though I don't have a waifu.
However in my mind there is a kind of separation between those who think their waifus love them back and those don't. I'm not sure I could ever convince myself of the former. The second is, to me, much more understandable. It's kind of like that crush you had in school that you were too timid to confess to; it didn't matter because even merely watching her filled your entire being with joy, and you were happy when she was, and you were sad when she was, and you told yourself that "Even though I can never make her mine, it is for the best as she will find someone better than me".
I understand it as a love that demands nothing, not even reply; it is a tribute of the mind, to which senses add only a flavour.

>> No.7470109

>>7470103
Any thread which encourages people to forsake reality and turn to fantasy is a good thread.

>> No.7470112

>>7470100
Ignoring posts like that shows you're expert at taking it easy. /jp/ can do it, I have belief.

>> No.7470113

>>7470094
That point is moot. The salient points of the analogy still stand. Neither entity for the purposes of our discussion exists in the real world in the form of anything more than an idea.

We have on the one hand people who seek solace in the idea of their perfect girl embodied by a character who doesn't exist. On the other there are people who seek solace in a god who is stated by some books to represent perfection in everyway.

Logically speaking there is no difference between the two. Normatively speaking the latter is only accepted because religion has so violently and forcefully thrust itself on people throughout history, and in such normative terms, we see that religions of all denominations have left a tangible mark of destruction in their wake, whereas the people who are idealizing an animu/touhou/vidya character have done nothing wrong.

>> No.7470118
File: 59 KB, 500x600, shiz026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470105

I'd prefer to give her a massage, but if the nurse prescribes an enema I can hardly argue. "Occupational hazards".

>> No.7470124

>>7470113

The most we do wrong is turn down girls interested in us for no apparent reason and leave them to ponder what's wrong with them that such a lonely person who's never been seen with a partner would turn them down.

I suppose we also drain money from our local economy by importing too much stuff from Japan.

>> No.7470126

>>7470112

I do too. I'll believe along with you.

>> No.7470127

>>7470088
>There's no comparison here between food preference and fomring a relationship with a fictional entity.
Indeed there is not, but neither is it what I suggested. Absurdity lies in the eye of the beholder, and unless you can actually prove there's anything delusional about loving something you know doesn't exist in the 3D world, you don't really have anything.

"Why, you should aim to contribute to society, of course" is not an argument, by the way.

>>7470100
I'm sorry, but I find it kind of funny to try and understand the thought process of these people. This thread is almost gone already anyway.

>> No.7470130

>>7470113

Are you really saying that, say, Christianity is a religion of 2.1 billion battered spouses with an abusive 'hasubando' up top? Did you really say that? Really?

Damn son

>> No.7470133

>>7470124
I'd say that by turning down relationships we're doing them a favour. I sure as hell wouldn't be contributing to one, so, why disappoint them?

Anyway I don't have waifus. I do enjoy a lot of 2D porn though. Lots more happy sex there.

>> No.7470139
File: 90 KB, 462x600, shiz003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470010

Good taste you have there. Vanillaware girls are always great -- Lillet from Grimgrimoire would've quite probably been my first waifu all that time ago... you know, if she hadn't been a raging lesbian.

>> No.7470157
File: 1.30 MB, 900x900, 1267841438653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Yes, I'm familiar with your baking and I do remember you mentioning the last name change

I actually know someone who's surname was changed to "Lain" after college, as in Serial Experiments.

It's pretty much the Gendou Ikari complex, I guess (Ikari was Yui's name, if you remember).

An interesting idea if a little extreme.

>> No.7470165
File: 1.53 MB, 1000x1200, 19531846.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I envy you guys with touhou waifus. When you fall in love with a girl from an anime, manga or galge, you usually have to come to terms with the fact that the work will end eventually. The author just won't have any more story to tell, and will move on, and the amount of fanworks produced will slowly decrease, as it becomes less and less relevant and people find new franchises to be interested in.

Touhou doesn't really have this problem at all. The secondaries are too strong. If ZUN were to die tomorrow and we never got another Touhou game, doujin works would continue on as normal for many years, the only noticeable effect being that we're not getting any fresh touhous.

Not to mention the volume of it. Every day we get hundreds of new fanarts, and every year we get thousands of new doujin works. Assuming the character you like isn't really obscure, there's always something new to collect of her all the time. Even when it comes to dakimakuras, there are more to pick from for a popular touhou than for a character from a "normal franchise". I guess figures are the one exception.

Pic related, in the end, I've concluded that she's my favorite touhou, and I think she would be nice to have as a waifu. But you don't really choose who you fall in love with.

>> No.7470169

>>7470130
I suggest you learn to read. Perhaps go to /lit/ for a course on comprehension and then logic 101.

>> No.7470193

I have never understood the concept of waifus, I use 2D-females like whores, they are outlets for my primal urges. The desire to love/be loved seems like the ultimate expression of normal-faggotry to me. It's like you are unable to accept your forever-alone situation and are still longing for an emotional connection with someone else, even if it is the product of another man's mind. You pathetic normal-fags.

>> No.7470217
File: 39 KB, 218x274, 1305686610681.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470193
Waifufags are normalfags now? What strange world did I just wake up to today?

>> No.7470226

>>7470193
Who let you out of the asylum again?

>> No.7470265

>>7470217
I don't agree with him but the whole waifu thing became so popular now that yes, I can be considered 'normalfaggotry'.

>> No.7470271

>>7469863
>waifubros

Get out.

>> No.7470286

>>7470271
How long will it take before /jp/ stops whining about how people talk?

>> No.7470293

>>7470271
He's long gone, friend.

>>7470286
When they stop talking like idiots. But that's for another thread.

>> No.7470298

>>7470293
There was nothing to complain about though. You're just being overly sensitive.

>> No.7470309

>>7470217
They are closer to normal-fags. They reject the real word but still try to emulate the things that are naturally lost by such a rejection. They just can't let go.

>> No.7470322

>>7470309
You sound like a hipster. The only reason to reject normalfaggotry is because their lifestyles don't seem desirable to us. We're not trying to make some point about how we're different than everyone else or better than them. Those who do are just as bad.

>> No.7470396
File: 1.19 MB, 2400x1800, 0cabef9734645839f7c28546ea3f1a30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469145
Rena was my first waifu without realizing it. Ofcourse I have my own waifu now, but Rena's pretty awesome. I love her too, and she deserves a good husbando,I know you could take good care of her if you tried. Try to settle down,m'kay?

>> No.7470406

>>7469490
So,they're your doterus. That's sweet.

>> No.7471364

Once I get out of the military and live on my own for the first time in my life, I'm afraid of what fantasies I will delve into. Right now its all just in my head... my need for emotional connections to fictional characters, that is. I will probably go all out with dakimakura, figures, the whole works, and then my mind will probably start to deteriorate and I will actually believe. like some people here. that there is a real connection, and start to hold conversations that aren't just in my head. It's weird that I'm both looking forward to this and fearing it. I guess its the fact that there will be no turning back once this happens, and I still have longing for real intimacy, even if it will never happen. Self fulfilling prophecy, I know, but it seems I will never allow myself the chance, for fear of being hurt or whatever other bullshit reason, I continually sabotage myself and have no self esteem.

>>7470133
>>7470124
I'd like to give myself the excuse that I only want 2d, but I'm just a pussy.

>> No.7472047

Let us bump this thread. I'd like to hear more waifu stories.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action