[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 157x153, Really.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7453574 No.7453574 [Reply] [Original]

You see, we don't allow this kind of shit on /jp/
/jp/ is where the true oldfags and the highest of powerlevels reside. Most people on /jp/ have seen more anime series than 10+ average f/a/ggots combined. In addition a lot of people on /jp/ can watch anime without waiting for subs like you fucking faggot babbys. Generally, /a/ looks to each other for approval of things, while /jp/ looks inward at itself instead of relies on a hivemind mentality. Also /a/ has no OC besides shitty image macro memes that get old within a week; /jp/ translates VNs, games and has doujin translation teams that regularly post there. People at /jp/ know your own boards' subject far, far better than you do, fucking dream on if you think you have any kind of superiority in any way whatsoever.

We sneer at you fucking newfags/normalfags, your shonenshit Big 3 threads, quasi-/v/ mentality and everything else that makes /a/ suck fucking balls. /jp/ is a better board than /a/ could ever dream to be because most of you f/a/ggots are, in our eyes, eternal newfags, aka there is nothing you could ever say or do to bring yourself up to our level, because you aren't true oldfags. You're G/a/ia, you're ANN and MAL trash now. Stay away, we don't want you in /jp/, not now, not ever. Go on and continue existing in your own world of shit thinking that it's any good, while the master race quietly resides separated from you mongoloids.

>> No.7453578

>>7453574
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

>> No.7453579

Instantly reported.

>> No.7453582
File: 38 KB, 400x494, 1306351229119.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mfw I just saw this same exact post on /v/.

>> No.7453583

>>7453582
you should go back there and take your image macros and ugly posting with you.

>> No.7453584

Gilgamesh's sword collection isn't all that impressive.
I set sail for One Piece.
I'm fairly certain Yuki is a virgin.
I've made a small fortune betting against Giovanni.
I don't like corm.
Fuck no, Seaking.
I know for a fact that this anime isn't Bible Black.
I don't think Naruto looks cool.
That character's power level isn't anywhere near nine thousand.
"Konnichiwa" is how you say hello in Japan.
You heard wrong; I like Torchics.
I know exactly what you mean.
Yes, Eva was too deep for me.
Disgusting flat chest.
Sausage is overpriced and fattening.
Your resistance is a real turnoff.
There was a Tsukihime anime, and it sucked. Get over it.
Posting this was not in my plans.
Yotsuba can't be 404 Girl, since she's right here.
One Piece isn't awesome.
I'd say around 10% per episode.
I prefer a dog.
Carrier has departed.
Cowboy Bebop doesn't own a computer.
It's actually "decanting".
fansubbers = awesome
Graduate/semester Mike
[Y] STAND UP
I'm Gau for Archer
Oh ho, why not whore me?
HOW UNEXPECTED.
I'm tall enough, thanks.
Mr. Repulsive
Shana really isn't that attractive.
My Nutbladder's working fine, thanks.
Ed can't make himself taller. Oh, wait...
Why is she in a bathysphere?
I did solve it.

>> No.7453587

>/jp/ master race reporting in

>> No.7453589

Reported

>> No.7453591
File: 41 KB, 420x437, Yamazaki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7453578
>For all intensive purposes

>> No.7453592

Little girls can improve everything. Take, for example, human innards. Normally, one wouldn't think of his spleen or kidneys as being adorable, but once you imagine them as cute little girls, even human viscera can be worth falling in love with. Your kidneys, for example, would be identical twins wearing the adrenal glands as their hats, gladly devoting themselves to their rather disagreeable job with a warm smile on their faces so that your body can be free of waste products. Your bladder would be a shy, clumsy loli under the kidneys' guidance, trying her best to hold in your urine but occassionally falling and spilling pee everywhere. Your liver would be a reliable onee-sama type who oversees the blood sugar levels in your body and detoxifies harmful chemicals, she'd always be concerned over your well-being and admonish you if you don't watch your food and alcohol intake; but despite being a strict, no-nonsense class president type on the surface (she'd probably wear glasses too) she'd secretly be a perverted lolicon in an incestous lesbian relationship with her little sister gallbladder-tan. Your stomach would be a womanizer despite being a little girl, frequently kissing both oesophagus-tan and small intestine-tan mouth-to-mouth with the excuse of "transferring digestive contents", but she'd do this even if you haven't eaten in days.

As the alchemists of old believed that gold was the ideal form of all metals, I believe the ideal form of humankind to be adorable young maidens. I pray that once we die, the afterlife awaits us will involve all /jp/ users turning into elegant young ladies and taking it easy until the end of times.

>> No.7453596

This shits on /v/ right now. They even linked to this shit here.

>> No.7453598

4/10

>> No.7453597

>>7453592
oh god xD

>> No.7453594

>>7453592

NO

NO

STOP THAT

>> No.7453602

3 liters? That's quite a lot. Let's say I turned into a immortal little girl today and allowed my body to be constantly violated until my mind breaks and all I can feel is the warmth of the semen gushing inside my small womb. Since the refractory period is about 15 minutes (for 18 year old males, no way I'll let older men cum inside me), and assuming a 8-hour sleep for those otaku, it would seem that one of them can have sex 64 times every day, ejaculating about 45 mililiters every time (that's about three tablespoons, vastly higher than the average volume). Since my loli body would be irresistibly erotic, let's assume that any man who violates me will ejaculate instantly, taking about a minute in average before my slutty womb drinks all of their semen. Since those are responsible men, they will only cum inside my tight vagina, so at this point, I would have 67,5 liters of cum sprayed inside me every day.

Since my body is immature, my womb would be rather small, say, roughly a sphere about 4cm in diameter (the average womb is a bit larger, and not a sphere, it's more elliptical). Assuming no stretching, this is the Schwarzschild radius for roughly 27 septillion kilograms. The density of cum is around 1,014g/mL (By the way, there's a study on this. They decanted semen into graduated cylinders and weighed it.), so I'd have roughly 68,5kg of semen ejaculated inside me every day. Divide the former to the latter, and you get about a sextillion years. So in roughly a sextillion years, older than the known age of the universe, about when the sun spends the last remnants of its energy and cools down completely, after aeons of being cummed inside, my slutty loli womb will have so much semen in it that it'll turn into a black hole.

>> No.7453603

>>7453596
Oh no, they've found our secret club.

Shut down everythig.

>> No.7453608
File: 9 KB, 204x220, Costanza 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7453602
xD

>> No.7453609
File: 17 KB, 250x250, countersage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7453631
File: 374 KB, 498x538, got kicked in the dick.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7453592
>Your bladder would be a shy, clumsy loli under the kidneys' guidance, trying her best to hold in your urine but occassionally falling and spilling pee everywhere.

I would love to see this in a form of a picture.

>> No.7453632

/v/ here
This post is a diamond dozen

>> No.7453655

>>7453592
>she'd secretly be a perverted lolicon in an incestous lesbian relationship with her little sister gallbladder-tan. Your stomach would be a womanizer despite being a little girl, frequently kissing both oesophagus-tan and small intestine-tan mouth-to-mouth with the excuse of "transferring digestive contents", but she'd do this even if you haven't eaten in days.
Boner achieved.

>> No.7453702

Reported.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action