[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 185 KB, 898x1024, Nice.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7441171 No.7441171 [Reply] [Original]

These were very short days. Winter already passed. Spring already passed as well. Passing time was urging. Desire to open Portal to Gensokyo was strong.
Time instead of calming down was firing up hopes. Even shitposters shitting quality threads made by our great hero didn't stop thought about Gensokyo waiting on other side of Portal. All mistakes with strong chemicals, vehicles, high places and drugs didn't affect soon to be best and strongest (but not baka and not 9.) master of Teleportation Magic. Even strongest fast rap magicians from Serbian won't posses such powers. But to attain such Power level you need to Open portal. This is knowledge knew by few, but expert was determined to get it.

>> No.7441174

Why are Eastern Europeans such shitposters?

>> No.7441176
File: 276 KB, 600x600, welcome to gensokyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was terrible summer day with hot temperature and fucking loud disco at district few streets away. Magician was deciding on methods. It was already set - method was supposed to portal after certain time so it won't trigger some self-defence things that are subconscious and would stop process. Preferable would be some illness. While sitting and reading book about terminal illnesses and day dreaming because of hot temperature that red bird of doom and of Russian memes came. It was called Winged doom. Omsk. People tell stories about Omsk being mysterious city in middle of wild areas. Unreachable for people who have no destination of Omsk and reachable for those who don't want...

>> No.7441187
File: 15 KB, 200x228, 1302661161968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Then i discovered a way to make a reliable portal with a shot to the head.

and fuck sharing the info with /jp/ i wouldn't share Gensokyo with shitposters such as myself

>> No.7441189
File: 331 KB, 640x480, 0 care.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's place of no return - once you arrive you won't want to leave. Many people tell stories of Omsk underground metro system, Omsk red bird and these trains that take you away to Omsk. Some of them are effect of imagination of school-boys shitposting on ru chan or writing copy-pastas and some truthfully describe reality. It's unknown to the end, because once you know it you lose contact with rest of world. The same is with Gensokyo. Maybe that's why Winged Omsk came and time started to be so slow.... Reality in room started to look misshaped and strange. Time ceased to exist. Even working in background big fan that was cooling room started to move blankly without real effect. Is Omsk bird related to the portal that Magician Expert was looking for? This moment of fast thoughts that weren't fitting to slow and odd atmosphere was broken by bird suddenly turning back and disappearing. There were no word spoken. No gestures. No movements in this so short but long moment. Everything was back to normal. Was it dream? Thought process was even faster. No. -"It was sign from Gensokyo that I should hurry up." This was really refreshing thought breaking whole mood. Even if there are shitposters that are rude to you in honest threads giving up won't help. Not this way strongest touhous were strongest.... Even Cirno had to do hard training to become most idiot. Not to mention awesome cool Gensokyo citizens with high power levels.

>> No.7441198
File: 286 KB, 550x500, xaxaxaxaxaxa 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who will post soon from Gensokyo and have a lot of things to do and who will shitpost because bored in this world and cry a river because they want to be in Gensokyo too but they shitposted - time will show.
Who will have super cool own Touhou awesome game and who will be playing flash games made by some trip-friend - time will show.

>> No.7441216

I hope you like it!

>> No.7441243

>>7441198
whatthefuckamireading.jpg

Go back to your russian boards or something and tell everyone we don't exist.

>> No.7441280

>>7441187
I wish it could end so quickly...

>> No.7441299
File: 257 KB, 700x500, Realm_of_Chaos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know what, fuck Gensokyo. I'm going to the Warp instead.

>> No.7441567

It's good to have some comments on my great creation.

And;
I'm not Eastern (or Central) European or Russian so please don't blame them - I just like to write in such manner, because I'm big fan of glorious Russia.

>> No.7441880

>>7441567
I love your writing. I will save it, cherish it. I will read it everyday.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action