[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

[SPOILER] No.7404215[SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original]

First, I Impale her.
Making sure to have heated the spike to the branding level, beforehand of course.
Performing this at a slanted angle I pierce her through her vagina then through the womb, I will then purposely, wriggle the spike around as to cause more initial discomfort and pain, until I finally get it through the mouth. I hoist her up and leave her outside to roast in the unforgiving rays of the sunlight, I feed her least favorite blood type, and on occasion distasteful animal blood, making sure she stays alive yet not powerful, and on occasion mix it with holy water and roast beans as to burn out her insides. I will then pierce her body with various objects making sure to torture her only in phallic areas leaving them in place, so that when she regenerates when fed she does not heal fully.

I burn objects around the spike giving much more discomfort and pain, making sure to use the corpses of her comrades and servants watching as she chokes and inhales the remainder of their beings. I will also urinate on the spike every so often.

On the final day of initial roasting I kick down the pole with her on it, and rip out her toenails and fingernails nailing in miniature crosses to the exposed flesh. I then rip out her fangs and crush them, and force feed them to her.

After leaving her to squirm for a few days, I find what appears to be a “Pear of Anguish” on display within her study, a fairly large one too; I decide to deploy it, if anything however, due to her childlike body, the pain will be phenomenal compared to the pain that fully grown adult would suffer.

Though I won’t go into detail, it didn’t fail to meet my expectations.

By the time I had finished; the stone paving was practically painted in scarlet.

>> No.7404221
File: 26 KB, 300x254, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Long in my wanderings did I travel the land of Cathay, searching for the perfect bicep pump. I learned the squeeks and grunts of the inscrutable and diminutive natives, eventually reaching a high mountain temple, filled with Nautilus machines and Tibetian monks at the end of the Silk Road. After months of curling, crunches and skullcrushers, yet still without overall progress, I was granted audience with the reclusive Master of the retreat.

Legends were told of his hideously deformed body and the amazing feats of functional strength it could perform. My pulse quickened as I passed through the quarters of his attendants, each milking yaks or cows into gallon-sized buckets. In the name of what twisted and foreign gods would these secretions be sacrificed? I kept my curiosity at bay, and recited my 7-day bicep/calve split routine to ease my fluttering pulse.

As I ascended the thousand steps to the inner sanctum, thinking all this cardio would be great for my gains, a clanging and then shuddering of the earth began to filter into my brain. It sounded almost like leg extention plates banging at the end of a rep, but the cadenence and tempo was unfamiliar. Almost as if someone were curling a great weight, then dropping it each rep. I pressed on, aware of obscure machines rising from the plateu ahead.

To my disgust and bemusement, the Master was... lifting the bar from the floor, except without rounding his back as we had been taught to, then...jumping with the bar and then...curling the bar to his shoulders whilst airborne. The sight offended me greatly.

>> No.7404218
File: 202 KB, 495x700, f9b3d04f65261e585bc4c72eea0aeb02752036b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7404215

Finally I flay her legs and arms, then afterwards amputate them, placing crosses and other forms of vampire preventive items to the fleshy stumps to prevent regeneration in any shape or form so that she permanently scars.
For the finisher I form a moat round the mansion that connects directly to the lake and tell her that she is free to leave, such a feat being practically impossible due to a vampires inability to cross running bodies of water.

As she weeps bloody tears at her disablement, I put her into a permanent sleep, where she does nothing but feel and experience the same pains over and over again.

By the time help arrives. She will already be lost within her own mind.

Flandre was no problem, the nature of her powers were greatly exaggerated by the masses. I simply blinded her and broke her right hand before she even had the chance to react, making sure to apply holy trinkets to the damaged areas and as such, she became practically harmless, I did toy with her but for the most part, but she ended up hurting herself more than I. After all, it is so easy to wind children up; she practically walked into every death trap that I had set for her.

As a reward for lasting through the various mind games I played on her using my illusions and the advantage of her blindness, I granted her vision once more, only to play back the recordings of her friends and Remilia’s ordeal thus far.

Most regrettably however, she mustered up all her remaining strength and managed to kill herself preventing me from consuming her, clearly knowing the consequences if anyone such I were to make her an extension of my own.

All and all, productive day!
I made sure to leave various pictures, and videos for the Tengu whore to pick up.

This Is, a once in a unLifetime story after all.

>> No.7404222

It's no wonder Zun doesn't want westerners playing his games.

>> No.7404227

>>7404215
Finally I flay her legs and arms, then afterwards amputate them, placing crosses and other forms of vampire preventive items to the fleshy stumps to prevent regeneration in any shape or form so that she permanently scars.
For the finisher I form a moat round the mansion that connects directly to the lake and tell her that she is free to leave, such a feat being practically impossible due to a vampires inability to cross running bodies of water.

As she weeps bloody tears at her disablement, I put her into a permanent sleep, where she does nothing but feel and experience the same pains over and over again.

By the time help arrives. She will already be lost within her own mind.

Flandre was no problem, the nature of her powers were greatly exaggerated by the masses. I simply blinded her and broke her right hand before she even had the chance to react, making sure to apply holy trinkets to the damaged areas and as such, she became practically harmless, I did toy with her but for the most part, but she ended up hurting herself more than I. After all, it is so easy to wind children up; she practically walked into every death trap that I had set for her.

As a reward for lasting through the various mind games I played on her using my illusions and the advantage of her blindness, I granted her vision once more, only to play back the recordings of her friends and Remilia’s ordeal thus far.

Most regrettably however, she mustered up all her remaining strength and managed to kill herself preventing me from consuming her, clearly knowing the consequences if anyone such I were to make her an extension of my own.

All and all, productive day!
I made sure to leave various pictures, and videos for the Tengu whore to pick up.

This Is, a once in a unLifetime story after all.

>> No.7404231
File: 264 KB, 637x900, 1302316291124.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just kidding

Anyone want some tea?~

>> No.7404234
File: 28 KB, 325x295, cool story misaka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7404240 [SPOILER] 
File: 249 KB, 708x1000, sample-bf766ecb73d5f04f3c9e9771af688761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Her books are unattended, filthy tomes containing some of the most repulsive and unacceptable forms of magic, I would never utter a spell from such badly constructed trollop, though over time they have gathered more than enough dust to choke the likes of a Demon king to death.

I cast a simple wind spell.

The wind and dust infected air travel straight towards her, and like the cold vacuum of space suck all air from her weak shriveled lungs.

Gasping for air she quickly falls on the floor in sheer agony, trying her hardest to expel the many dust particles from her body. Moving forward, I transform into mist and proceed to pump my being inside of her making sure to keep one hand materialized to keep her restrained.
However, looking into her body I see her frailty and weakness, I decide to scrap my previous plans of stripping her of her flesh and binding them into her books, as her body would simply not be able to take it.

Instead, a more agonizing and sinister method comes to mind.

>> No.7404244

>>7404240
I Pump.
Inside and out my weightless form goes, taking in with it air and dust, much to her discomfort, as I keep her alive by brining in air then taking it away from her, only to choke her some more using dust particles.

In and out.
In and out.
In and out
In and out In and out
She is writhing around on the floor,
Quicker I move.
In and out In and outIn and out In and out In and out In and out In and outIn and out In and out In andoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandout In and out In and outIn andoutInandoutInnd utIn andout InandoutIn and out In and out In andoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandoutInandout

CLIMAX.

I materialize myself into solid and from inside out, I rip the librarian’s lungs and body apart, bursting through her chest, as various giblets and chucks of flesh, and organs spray across the room, staining her books red crimson.

Looking back at my handiwork, I’ll admit that they may need a dental record to identify her.

I laugh at my own joke, knowing this backwards shithole would lack even that; breathing in the now clean air of this once godforsaken library.

And the moral of this tale is, Summer cleaning is vital to your survival and health.

>> No.7404245
File: 32 KB, 349x262, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When he dropped the bar, my eyes then fell upon his puny biceps first. This man called himself the Master of this temple? This was the man they spoke of with respect and fear? HIs bloated, milk stained leotard strained to cover his massive gut and his... his... his...

When my eyes fell upon his unholy quads and glutes, I immediately vomited from veritgo and nausea. They were unlike the straight and true pencils all men possessed, but seemed to bulge through time itself. While I was paralysed with the non-Euclidean geometry of his thighs, he turned from his rubber (Rubber? What witchery!) plates and squatted, squatted so deep beside me that I cried out involuntarily for the safety of his knees.From his belt, wordlessly, his handed me a small pouch.

He indicated that I should eat it. Too stunned to resist or suggest another course of action, I opened the feed bag and found it full of oats. Did he take me for a beast of burden? His ass rising fluidly from the ground, he bid me stand. He began to talk in an strange tongue, I could only manage the words "sticky" "alpha" "beta" and the repeated phrase that filled my heart with dread: "ess ess". HIs chant was echoed from the arcane racks and stands around us, but by some trick of acoustics altered to "lower,faggot".

>> No.7404246
File: 643 KB, 678x1000, remi had a bad dream1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remilia had a bad dream. Can she sleep with you tonight?

>> No.7404249

>bloody tears

I see what you did thar.

>> No.7404252

>>7404215
>>7404218
Why would he do that to his loving family?

>> No.7404253
File: 149 KB, 639x479, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was helpless as a child as he lead me to the curl rack. Putting the weight not on my shoulders but on my lats, he forced me to adopt a close grip and... and... together we descended to nameless depths, past even the quarter squat familiar to a lunatic fringe. Down towards endlessly reproducing stars, without reason, without passion. My anus prolapsed. I saw through time and space.

I don't know how long I was at the bottom of that squat for. As a once-staunch curlbro, I began to pray to my god of popped collars and douchbag haircuts. There was no answer and I truly despaired. I begged anyone, anything to help me in my darkest hours. I thought of my most beloved thing in the world, and offered it to the ancient and bulking gods laughing at my miserable plight. I whispered "Snausages" and my vision at last went dark.

>> No.7404255
File: 67 KB, 500x400, 17e5a912a30f1b885bffdc22dfd101df270e0c04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7404252

>> No.7404259

>>7404246

Of course. I wouldn't want her to have terrible nightmares such as these.

>> No.7404271
File: 311 KB, 965x600, DONT FUCK WITH CATHOLICS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7404259
DID SOMEONE SAY VAMPIRES?

>> No.7404272
File: 20 KB, 320x427, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I felt an invisible string attach itself to my ass and guide me from the bottom back up to the top of the squat. When my vision returned, I had already racked the bar. The Master beckoned me to a cold iron strongbox in the centre of the room, beside a dusty white incense that covered the bars, the Master and even myself.

From it, he took a grimore bound in soft leather. Its title read "Squatronomicon", authored by the Mad Texan, Rippletits. The Master handed me the book, and as I opened it, I was assaulted by horrifying diagrams and obscense blasphemous information. Instead of recoiling like I once would have, instead I grew stronger on the heady brew. The master handed me a gallon bucket of yak milk, and distaining a chair, I squatted down and began to read.

The young cultist in the book was me, dilligently going ATG, and carrying out the deadlift, press, clean and bench. As a flipped through the pages, fresh red ink stained the vellum of the grimore. I began to feel the leather, and noticed bellybuttons, as if it had been bound in excess human skin.

As I continued to read, I felt my butt-abs grow in size and definition, and my heart harden. Truly, this was world-changing knowlege. I wondered what price the knowlege was extract from me. As I finished the tome, I reached the acknowlegements, seeing the dark lord Rippletits in his unasthetic glory. On the last page, was picture of myself, going ATG on a 300kg squat. I was pausing on rug of some sort, a rug that reminded me of my dog Snausages.

Then it hit me like a dropped 500kg decline bench.

>> No.7404275

copypasta thread?

>> No.7404281
File: 33 KB, 400x300, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Months later, my father’s estate sent a rescue party to find his son and heir after he died in an unfortunate Smith Machine malfunction involving 1000kg calve raises. Supposedly even dental records were unsuitable to identify him. Only the distinctive tribal sleeve tattoo remained to say it was my father.

They found me there, in the temple. Having suffered through days of strange trembling mountainsides, distressing smells of egg, rotting milk and fermented oats, along with avalanches triggered by sudden convulsions of the earth, my rescue party reached the inner sanctum of the temple. Pushing aside gnawed bones both human and animal, they found the master ritually killed in a circle of chalk. Even in death, the Master remained in a perfect squat. Beside the corpse was a shaft that stretched deep below the earth.
As chance would have it, the mountain lurched again, and one token minority fell into the gaping hole. Horrifying cracks and gulps were heard from the very base of the mountain. Sending one plucky curlbro down the shaft, they discovered me there at the bottom. A bar on my shoulders, a bar constructed by an ancient race, for a forbidden exercise. My shoulders were supporting the entire weight of the LMAO!1! 2 PEAK above.
I was going ATG.

>> No.7404284
File: 90 KB, 733x545, touhou.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7404275
COPY PASTA THREAD.
Can you bodies handle the autism?
http://www.mediafire.com/?vt5y6x5mcuc5fj3

>> No.7404295
File: 166 KB, 600x600, Remilia9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>First, I Impale her.

You lost me here.
Sorry... I can't let you do that to my mistress.

>> No.7404298 [SPOILER] 
File: 306 KB, 800x800, 12744585472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This world needs more insulting Remilia Guro

>> No.7404314
File: 247 KB, 480x640, 1299867768067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jesus christ

>> No.7404321
File: 2.67 MB, 1536x1750, 15e151f134849632edfb84e238b81dd2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7404284
>That Entire document.

>> No.7404332

I guess this is ok. A little over the top, but-

>>7404240
>>7404244
Nevermind.

>> No.7404338

>>7404284
nope.
stop it guys, nobody's laughing here...

>> No.7404342

Hot stuff, OP.

>> No.7404343

>>7404215
>>7404218
>>7404240
>>7404244
Okay, but at what point d owe get to stick it in?

I'm eager to get down to business.

>> No.7404434

>>7404215
>>7404218
I was fine until you said pear of anguish OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umrc9BBaRTY

>Imagine this in a vagina.

>> No.7404844

>This thread
>MFW I have no face.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action