[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 66 KB, 987x473, Negros.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7384014 No.7384014 [Reply] [Original]

Hello /jp/. As you may remember, just two days ago I made a life-changing discovery: I ran into a fellow red blooded human being. He was a little darkened on the surface, but I'm sure that under his black and leathery skin beat a heart like mine. He was such a swell guy. Anyway, I'd like to remind you for the second time that African-Americans are very intelligent and hardworking, and I am so glad to live with them in this multiracial paradise. I love how we can all hold hands and get along, multiculturalism is the panacea to all the world's evils. Also, mods are the best! :)

>> No.7384020

/new/

>> No.7384024

I just got done watching King Kong earlier and this thread reminded me of it. Sad movie.

>> No.7384025

If you made these threads on /int/ or /sp/ it might annoy some one

Here your trolling just kinda goes to waste.

>> No.7384028
File: 59 KB, 261x223, 1209102651131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>He thinks evolution stops at the neck

>> No.7384032

>>7384024
Dude turn on fx.

>> No.7384036

>OP was raped by black men when he was a child
Also, forgot to rename the pic again OP.

>> No.7384064

>>7384028
>Evolution
>Niggers

>> No.7384092
File: 17 KB, 193x262, retarded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

they probably put these "european descent strong!" threads on every board, there's one or two on /a/ right now

at this point I say let them humiliate themselves

>> No.7384100
File: 76 KB, 955x501, dieinafire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hm. For some reason, I randomly feel like posting an irrelevant image. This is what I came up with.

>> No.7384137
File: 972 KB, 1200x1000, 1281154428139.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Trolling OP aside, black people actually are evolutionarily distinct from well, everyone else.

They're quite literally more human than the rest of us, as so far everyone who's not black (especially Europeans) has recently been found to be between 0.5 to 1.5% Neanderthal, genetically. This came about through homology studies between human and Neanderthal genomes (yes, we actually have the complete neanderthal genome).

So yeah, a literal explanation for why we're different from black people is because our ancestors fucked Neanderthals (and probably other now-extinct relatives to us). Or at least the ones in Europe did, more than most other people. It seems that -could- also be either the origin or a partial contributor as to where Europeans picked up those sexy recessive phenotypes; we now know that Neanderthals had those as well.

I could go into a bit more detail but I'm not an evolutionary biologist, rather a molecular biologist. But I did once take a class taught by the guy who led the Neanderthal genome project, so I guess I know more about this than most other people. Politically correct media and rights groups are going to pooh-pooh and try to mute these and many other facts about our real differences, once they become more widely known amongst Joe Public... but, we really can't fucking ignore scientific facts here. Personally though, I don't think black people are different enough from us to warrant any kind of reclassification etc, they simply are literally another breed of human, or rather they are purebred humans and in fact, we are the subhuman mutts.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action