[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 202 KB, 495x700, f9b3d04f65261e585bc4c72eea0aeb02752036b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7347693 No.7347693 [Reply] [Original]

“Now then, young man, I trust you know why you're here?”
“Um, vaguely. You were wanting ideas for a presentation of some sort?”
“Presentation? Blah. Any dullard with a chart and pointer can give a 'presentation'! I'm talking spectacle, here! Something so fantastic and pulsing with charisma that it will knock the socks off of anyone who sees it!”
“And...why do you nee-”
“Why?! WHY?! Do you have any idea what's been happening?!”
“Um, no?”
“We're losing, that's what!”
“Losing? Losing wha-”
“First there was that damn ghost and her walking pillow, then the aliens in the bamboo forest. They were bad enough! But then that other shrine had to show up, and now we've got whole groups of youkai just popping out of the ground!”
“And that's bad?”
“Very bad! Each year that goes by, it seems a whole new group sprouts up, and with each one the status of our Scarlet Devil Mansion is threatened!

>> No.7347700
File: 116 KB, 244x269, OH EXPLOITABLE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7347693
This situation is unacceptable!”
“So...you're wanting to put on some show to improve your image?”
“Yes! Exactly! As little concern as I usually have for those lowly plebeians, the very thought of them forgetting about the great Scarlet Devil in favor of some filthy hippies is inexcusable! I've killed over lesser insults than that!”
“And so, that's why you're looking for suggestions for what you can do?”
“You got it. So, young man, what ideas do you have to offer? Good ones, I hope.”
“Well, I thought that, maybe, you could all do something like a variety show.”
“Oh~? A variety show?”
“Yeah, you know, have each of you do something that plays to your specialties. You could have your gate guard do a martial arts demonstration, your maid can do something with her knives, the libra-”
“What about me?”
“You, Miss Scarlet?”
“Of course, me~.”
“I see you, m'lady, on stage performing whatever you want.

>> No.7347706
File: 266 KB, 638x363, okuu6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP's just mad that SDM lost to Chireiden in the pixiv contest.

>> No.7347709

>>7347700
“I see you, m'lady, on stage performing whatever you want. Maybe a dramatic monologue, maybe a classy song and dance routine. You could probably even get your sister in on the act, maybe a duet.”
“I'm liking your idea so far, but...”
“But?”
“I can't help but find it lacking, still. Displays of skill for my staff and gracing the audience with my vocal talents are all well and good, but I am not so full of myself as to think that would be enough. Absolutely no room can be left for anyone to question our supremacy!”
“Ah, of course. That's when we bring out the final act!”
“Ooh, go on~.”
“Obviously, it has to be the biggest part of the show, and so naturally everyone in the mansion will be a part of it, right?”
“Naturally.”
“Okay, so, here's what I think we have you do...we have you and your sister already on-stage, looking like you're taking your final bows, when we then have your maid wheel in your gatekeeper, who is strapped to a table.

>> No.7347712

>>7347706
>They see your penis

>> No.7347713

>>7347709
You and your sister start ripping off the gatekeeper's clothes, while your maid strips down and reveals herself to be wearing a bladed strap-on dildo, which she uses to start fucking the gatekeeper. While she's getting fucked by the maid, the gatekeeper starts fist-fucking you and your sister in your assholes, you and your sister start fucking yourselves with your spears. Then, they lower the librarian down from the rafters on wires, completely naked, while her familiar uses her to demonstrate the Heimlich maneuver. She keeps at it until she manages to crack a couple ribs, rupture a few organs, at which point the librarian starts vomiting up blood by the bucketful, spewing it all over the stage. By this point, the maid, still wearing the razor blade-dildo, is 69ing with the gatekeeper, repeatedly thrusting into her mouth while she eats her out. You and your sister then start hovering in midair over them, and begin eating out each other's assholes. The librarian's still spewing blood and bile all over the place, her familiar has moved on to growing a giant horse-cock which she is furiously stroking over the scene while stimulating her prostate with a crucifix, the maid's eating Chinese, the gatekeeper's eating knives, and you and your sister are tonguing your assholes, and all while you're being showered by blood and puke and demon-jizz.

>> No.7347718

>>7347713
So, there you all are sucking and fucking and then the librarian dies, her bowels release, and fall all over you. Then you shit in your sister's face, your sister shits in your face, the gatekeeper queefs in the maid's face, and the maid starts peeing like a dog marking her territory.
Then your fairy maids come in, all dressed like preschoolers, and they start rolling around in all the blood and vomit and piss and shit and jizz that's started to collect on the floor, and then the maid and you and your sister join them on the floor, and you all start rubbing yourselves and each other with all that shit and piss and blood, and the demon's back to madly jacking off onto her master's corpse, stopping occasionally to cock-slap her, while your gate-guard's broken free of her bonds and is now going around punching everyone in the gut until they start puking their guts out. So she's punching and your maid and sister and you and your maids are all fucking and sucking and pissing and shitting and puking, and some of you are actually eating and drinking the shit and piss, lapping it up off the floor and off each other, and all of this builds up until you all have one massive, simultaneous orgasm, at which point you all collapse into a giant, naked pile of smelly, slimy, bodies, slathered in your shared fluids and waste. Then, some flash-pots are set off, the few of you who can still stand take one last bow, and then wild dogs are released in the theater to attack anyone who is still there.”

>> No.7347721
File: 100 KB, 960x600, sdm_003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7347718
“...I...see...”
“Well, it still has some kinks to work out, but what do you think?”
“I...ah...what? I mean, what?!”
“You...don't like it?”
“Don't li-...what?! How can you ask that?! I'm dumbfounded as to why I haven't killed you, already! I should kill you, already!”
“Oh...”
“I mean, what the hell are you thinking?! What do you even call that?!”
“Simple! It's called The Lunarians!”
“...get the fuck out of my mansion.”
“Yes ma'am.”

>> No.7347728
File: 27 KB, 412x352, 1299402954014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7347721
>>7347718
>>7347713
>>7347709

>>7347700