[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 470 KB, 808x648, rance-gahahahah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7281897 No.7281897 [Reply] [Original]

So /jp/ I don't usually come here but today I came to you asking for help.

I like to play eroges, though I only played a handful and I really want to try more. The thing is I am EXTREMELY picky, most eroges I see don't attract me at all, here's some reasons: Moeblobs, too much /d/ shit, unappealing art-style, too young looking lolis.

So I came to you asking about suggestions eroges to try, I am going to dump a list of eroges I played and I liked if you can think of some game I might like based on them, I would greatly appreciate.
-Sengoku Rance
-Sagara Family
-Kansen(the zombie apocalypse one, not the nurses one)
-Big Bang Age
-Paizuri Cheerleader vs. Sakunyuu Ouendan!
-Sagara Family

I like games where you get several girls to choose from. I also tend to prefer ones with gameplay and english translations, although this is not required. I also have a soft spot for ahegao.

If anyone could me suggest some good games I would be greatly appreciated.

>> No.7281907

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

>> No.7281925

use vndb's tag system so you can find content you like while avoiding content you don't like

>> No.7281956

>>7281897
Forgot to add Koisuru Oukoku

>>7281925
Thanks for the tip, but I really just wanted some suggestions from other people

>> No.7282091

Bamp

>> No.7282105

OP, which of the ones you listed has gameplay, several girls tgo choose from, and appealing art style?

>> No.7282113

you sound like someone who only wants to masturbate and cannot appreciate the complex stories like those in Cross Channel, YMK, F/SN and Umineko. go away and never post here again.

>> No.7282115

If you liked Sengoku Rance and Big Bang Age then Utawaremono would be a good choice.

http://vndb.org/v3

>> No.7282117

Tears to Tiara

>> No.7282128

Sounds like you would like Himegari and Kamidori. they have some great gameplay and nice art. Himegari has some /d/ content tough. both are not translated tough.

>> No.7282136

Lightning Warrior Raidy

>> No.7282138

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/

A list of English-translated eroge with descriptions and download links provided. Browse and see which ones appeal to you.

>> No.7282146

>>7282113
You don't say, how did you figure that out?

Also Umineko complexity? Umineko is incredibly retarded

>> No.7282152

I suggest the following:

phantom of inferno
words worth
devil on a g-string
tsukihime/FSN
utawarerumono

>> No.7282169

Kodomo Milk Parfait
Imouto Pet Repure
Itazu Love

In fact, anything by Sakuranbo Shougakkou will be PERFECT for what you're after.

>> No.7282171

Hmm so far those who have interested me are:
utawarerumono
Tears to Tiara
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Kamidori, altough I am on the fence on this last one since there is something on the art style that doesn't appeal to me, can't really point the finger to what exactly

>> No.7282606

After /jp/ was created I still visited /a/ every few month, mainly to see the new season's lineup.
Then about a year ago I saw a recommendation thread, pretty usual despicable stuff : some retard had watched Death Note, Gurren Lagann and a couple of other shows and wanted to be hold by the hand because google is so scary.
But instead of the expected "Bible Black", "Boku no Pico" etc (no matter how stale those answers can be), I saw people actually responding to him with serious suggestions. One person even said that "[he loved] suggestion threads, they're the only one where good anime are mentioned".
I left the place in disgust and never came back.

Today I weep.

>> No.7282782

>Also Umineko complexity? Umineko is incredibly retarded
I like you already. You has good taste.
Utawarerumono
Tears to Tiara
Men at work
And Aselia if you mind not having any ero.

>> No.7284316

>>7282606
I know how you feel and I will weep with you.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action