[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 218 KB, 439x596, palebluedot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7116759 No.7116759 [Reply] [Original]

I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE. You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people. You need to get out there, share your existence with the world. You are apart of the biotic and abiotic membrane that is this Earth. We are a way for the cosmos to know it self. The cosmos needs you. You are the accumulation of TRILLIONS of years old star stuff; matter from the core of the big bang. Genetic data successfully passed down over the course of four BILLION years; the product of MILLIONS of ancestral lines of biological perfection. You deserve happiness the same as all of us and it IS waiting for you. You are loved just the same. The invitation will always stand. We love you. - The World

>> No.7116765
File: 415 KB, 625x750, b5733b567311cf464d19b0db82450fe2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you're on 4chan too, you know

>> No.7116771

Deep bro

>> No.7116771,1 [INTERNAL] 

4chan is out of this world, apparently.

>> No.7116779

>You need to be living with real human beings. Why?
>You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her.
Why?
>You need to find happiness.
I'm happy.
>Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people.
Happiness is personal for every human. You can't judge that.
>The cosmos needs you.
It doesn't give a fuck. Not even about the whole planet.
>You are loved just the same.
Not really.

>> No.7116789

Dear The World

Stop acting like you're my friend. You've screwed me over enough you son of a bitch, and you want to screw with me some more? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

Sincerely,
Fuck You

>> No.7116791

>>7116779
>the cosmos needs you
The OP probably meant that the cosmos needs you for increased chance of intelligent human offspring because /jp/ers are so smart and the cosmos if feeling lonely and wants to meet us.

>> No.7116792

You sort of missed the point with the image there. Reported.

>> No.7116793

My dear good sir, it seems you have contradicted yourself through the simultaneous usage of Carl Sagan's famous "pale blue dot," while at the same time signing your argument as "the World."

We are on an insignificant little rock, and therefore the beings on it are every bit as insignificant. Including you, dear OP. Furthermore, to continue along the line of insignificance, you are insufficiently significant to define what happiness is.

PS: The universe is estimated at 13.75 ±0.11 billion years, and the human race is only some 200,000 years old. You lose, good day sir.

tl;dr: OP, kindly go fuck yourself. :)

Fuck, I'm bored.

>> No.7116796

I can not believe the stupid crap to waste your life here. And this is your life. Must be together in real life. You and she should go to find the time. You need to find happiness. Happiness is your online games and comic books are not incomplete, it is other people. You need to share their lives with the outside world. Non-biological removal of film do you live on earth. We need to understand how the universe itself. Space you need. Regardless of your major savings from the Big Bang, trillion-year-old star of many things U.S. dollars. Genetic data to transfer 40 billion years to millions of pairs of biological fathers, complete line of products. As it waits for you, but we should all be happy. I love you. Always a standing invitation. We love you. - World

>> No.7116797

This OP is new and exciting. It's the first time I read this appeal and it just made me realize all my errors. Thanks 4chan, you saved my life. I'm going to call my soon-to-be innumerable spawn after your boards.

>> No.7116802

I appreciate the sentiment.

What your message gives off to me is that happiness can only be found in a way you think it's found, that it's objective. Lots of us have "that special kind of loneliness that being and having relationships won't fix" and people will continue to have that kind of loneliness. It's not like all of us are unhappy, I've found solace in many things, one of them is knowing that there are people like myself.

http://wimp.com/betterworld/
Please watch this, it doesn't end as it begins.

>> No.7116809

>Listen, this is your LIFE.

And I'm very content with it.
I guess you can't say that about your own one, Sir, when you waste your time trying to troll /jp/.

>> No.7116811

Sometimes I look through /jp and I just wonder what this place is. I don't think most people here really know. Some people think it's a place to post their touhou. Others think it's for VNs. Then there's some who just can't fit their threads anywhere else but they can kind of relate it to japan.

And it's neat, you know? There's this echo chamber but it's all these different voices shouting and nobody can understand a thing besides what they themselves shouted.

/jp/ is the oddest board, and that's why it maintains my curiousity.

>> No.7116821

This is your life. Googletranslated to japanese and back.

I fucking can not believe you wasted your life here you morons. And this is your life. You need to live with a real person. You need to spend time with her and go find her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is your online games and comic books are not cheap, but it is other people. Do you share the world with your presence needs to get out there. On this earth you are living apart and non-biological membrane. Our universe is a way to find it yourself. Space you require. Big Bang from the center of the problem, you will accumulate year-old star things trillion. Millions of lines of products complete biological fathers, 40 million years has successfully passed over the genetic data. Are you happy just like all of us, waiting for you deserve it. You are loved just the same. Always standing invitation. We love you. - World

>> No.7116820

Fucking astronomy. Things like this set my mind on the way it is now long ago, in childhood. How can you care about anything knowing this?

>> No.7116837

>>7116811
You know, you could adapt that into a copypasta for almost every board.

>> No.7116849
File: 1.10 MB, 1500x667, b05ee52a2222cce25bb7d7181bcd2f3c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7116820
Eh, personally I view it thus.

We're all insignificant little bags of water made of stupidly complex assemblies of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous, etc. No real meaning behind it. So you know what? Fuck it. If the universe is meaningless, I don't need some thousand-year-old book tainted by the creative translations of greedy kings, or even worse as in Islam, outright created for the purposes of advancing someone's personal agenda (Muhammad much?) in the world. "Fuck it all, searching is useless, I'll decide meaning for myself." That's how I view it.

>> No.7116853

>>7116759
I agree with this guy. Fuck all the wapanese boards, including /a/, /c/, /jp/, and more.

>> No.7116856

>>7116853
Hey man, I like /a/ and have an ambiguous relationship towards /jp/. And /c/ is cool I guess, even if I don't personally care about boards that lack communities.

Why all the anger?

>> No.7116857

>>7116853
Get out OP.

>> No.7116870

I do not need anything. The closer I get to others, the more I hurt them. In order to protect them, I will keep myself away from them and enjoy myself in solitude. Do not reach out, you're only hurting yourself.

>> No.7116906

>Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people

Hahahahahahaha

>We love you. - The World

Hah! Hahahah! Hahahahahahahaha oh man what a joke

>> No.7116913
File: 12 KB, 251x241, 1299895979156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Super cool story bro

>> No.7116928
File: 1.69 MB, 1280x1300, 17440196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>presuming to tell me what will and won't make me happy

>> No.7116929

>need
no

>> No.7116934

>You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness.
Fuck you, I almost choked on my hot dog laughing.

>> No.7116943

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krRE76zPyQ

Go to St. Ides Heaven, then stab yourself in the chest

>> No.7116961

>>7116759
No! Im fine with my right hand.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action