[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 209 KB, 800x1135, e32c9181beec9c0f5c21cd4094c1899a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7097230 No.7097230 [Reply] [Original]

I got bit of emotional all of sudden and came up with these thoughts.

I've always been normalfaggotish and never truly been rejected socially or had any trouble in socializing. Though i've always been thought as bit strange or unique. I've had girls in my life and hardships. And i try to make my way further everyday. In world of reality everyone cover their inner me and that is necessary. But in here on anynomous sites we got anynominity and we dont need to act that we are not. (Well if you are not for troll role.) Then you realize how many friends you got in your life and how surficial this world truly is.

Sometimes i think though that how wonderful it would be to forget everything of this world and begin to live in somesort of world of fantasy. In my own comfort zone. Where i wouldn't have to think of what i should do and how things should be.

Thank you if you read this far. I hope that wasn't too unrelated.

>> No.7097247

ur're a fart commandin homo lmao

>> No.7097254

cool story bro

>> No.7097265

And then OP was killed by his Shadow. The end.

>> No.7097322

fartcommander

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action