[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 18 KB, 500x700, board tier.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6966009 No.6966009 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.6966015

>>6966011

countersage for sage

>> No.6966011

sage for sage

>> No.6966018

/b/, god tier? I guess you belong there.

>> No.6966019

>>6966015

Green sage.

>> No.6966023

>>6966018

Thanks for the compliment.

You see, this board is so fucking awful that when you tell others to go back to /b/, you're paying them a huge compliment by admitting their posts are too good for this shit hole.

>> No.6966027

Hey guys check out this track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQa1BsHpXlE

>> No.6966032

>>6966023

Indeed. So please, go back to your wonderful, pristine /b/ and delete this great thread.

>> No.6966037

hi

>> No.6966038

>>6966032

I'm really bored, so I'm up for anything today.

>> No.6966039

its dangerous to go alone, take this:
>Report submitted! This window will close in 5 seconds...

just making /jp/ a slight bit better :)

>> No.6966040

I'd like to use this shit thread to request the toned back-muscled saber picture. But not the figurine one.

>> No.6966045

>>6966038

So you browse what you consider to be an extremely shitty board because you're bored? Do you also partake in eating shit and whipping yourself in your free time?

>> No.6966043

I've always said that /jp/ and /prog/ are the only boards worth acknowledging on this shithouse of a website.

>> No.6966047

Together, they headed for the elevator as the crowd of undergraduates, graduate students, and administrators who had gathered (no faculty members, since they wouldn't have wanted to be seen at a gathering where students would be present) gaped speechlessly. They got off at the seventh floor and Richard directed them towards a corner office.

"Don't worry, Professor mumble mumble won't be here for the rest of the afternoon," said Richard, who still had managed to make those fudge wafers last for four floors.

As they settled at opposite ends of the black leather couch that occupied a small portion of the office, Eric looked at Richard.

"You looked better with short hair," he said.

"Well, you looked better before you gained that 30 pounds," said Richard.

"It's all muscle," he said, and they both laughed. Then they were silent.

Eric broke the silence. "Open-source software, free software, why did we let such distinctions of terminology divide us so? Linux has been such a huge success and we've both contributed to that. We have more similarities than differences."

"That's GNU/Linux, Eric, and you ought to know why as well as anybody. Why, the Linux operating system would be completely nonfunctional without the many software utilities contributed by volunteers for the GNU project, including--"

"Richard, Richard. You're not talking to a journalist. You're talking to me. The only man you ever loved."

>> No.6966048
File: 53 KB, 427x721, 1296850055159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I saw this a while ago, it's probably what I agree with most. Anyway, saged, hidden, reported, etc. I don't really know what you're trying to pull OP, but you're wearing a trip so that automatically makes your opinion worthless

>> No.6966052

Hey guys, which Touhou do you want to fuck?

>> No.6966058

Dinosaurs are one of the coolest things from my childhood, and I remember all the dinos-- MOTHERFUCKING DINOSAURS, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL ABOUT THEM? MOTHERFUCKER, I WANT A CUTE LITTLE VELOCIRAPTOR AS A PET, TO CUDDLE UP WITH HIS FEATHERS AND EVERYTHING. I DON'T MEAN A JURASSIC PARK VELOCIRAPTOR EITHER, THAT'S A DIENONYCHUS, I'M TALKING ABOUT A REAL VELOCIRAPTOR. ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CAT, AND IT'S A PACK ANIMAL, SO IT WOULD BE LIKE HAVING A TWO LEGGED DOG COVERED IN FEATHERS. I'D TOTALLY NAME HIM SOMETHING AWESOME, LIKE NATHANIEL OR SOMETHING, AND I'D CARRY HIM AROUND WITH ME, AND MAYBE TEACH HIM TO STAND ON MY SHOULDER, AND ALL THE GIRLS WOULD BE ALL OVER IT, THEY'D BE "OH, ENGARDE, THAT'S A CUTE LITTLE RAPTOR YOU'VE GOT THERE, CAN I PET HIM?" AND I'D BE LIKE, "WELL, SURE YOU CAN, NATHANIEL LIKES BEAUTIFUL WOMEN." AND THEN SHE'D BE ALL BLUSHY, AND WE'D START A MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION ABOUT RAPTORS, BECAUSE WOMEN LOVE DINOSAURS.
I'D HAVE NATHANIEL SIT ON MY DESK AND KEEP ME COMPANY ALL DAY.

>> No.6966060

>>6966032

Oh, and I most certainly never said /b/ was wonderful and pristine. I simply find it better than this board.

>> No.6966062
File: 9 KB, 281x283, 1276224019913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6966009

/jp/ is where the true oldfags and the highest of powerlevels reside. Most people on /jp/ have seen more anime series than 10+ average f/a/ggots combined. In addition a lot of people on /jp/ can watch anime without waiting for subs like you fucking faggot babbys. Generally, /a/ looks to each other for approval of things, while /jp/ looks inward at itself instead of relies on a hivemind mentality. Also /a/ has no OC besides shitty image macro memes that get old within a week; /jp/ translates VNs, games and has doujin translation teams that regularly post there. People at /jp/ know your own boards' subject far, far better than you do, fucking dream on if you think you have any kind of superiority in any way whatsoever.

We sneer at you fucking newfags/normalfags, your shonenshit Big 3 threads, quasi-/v/ mentality and everything else that makes /a/ suck fucking balls. /jp/ is a better board than /a/ could ever dream to be because most of you f/a/ggots are, in our eyes, eternal newfags, aka there is nothing you could ever say or do to bring yourself up to our level, because you aren't true oldfags. You're G/a/ia, you're ANN and MAL trash now. Stay away, we don't want you in /jp/, not now, not ever. Go on and continue existing in your own world of shit thinking that it's any good, while the master race quietly resides separated from you mongoloids.

>> No.6966065

Unsure of whether I was losing my mind, or tha i've already lost it, I meanwhile formed a conjecture that I had actually found a portal to another dimension. The origin of the compulsions which led me to enter this brothel mystified me, but nonetheless I find myself here. The reasons are irrelevant.

A woman who I assume to be the Madam of the place directed me to enter a waiting room. The forcefulness with which her red-glossed talon pointed at the door gave me a shocking compulsion jolting my legs to move. Before I knew it, I found myself in this tiny cubicle. Theres hardly any space, I can't even sit down. 555...

My mind swarmed with questions, such as what compulsion led me to enter this dingy, horse-breath cubicle. Before I knew it, there was one other man standing beside me. I subterfugously slide my eyes to the side, drawing in the detail of this man from the edge of my vision.

He was wearing a weather-worn leather trenchcoat. His hair was a matt black, untidy like bed hair, while his face was honest and sanguine, covered in stubble. His eyes squinted against a non-existent rain, and behind them stared two dark pupils.

I must have been completely engorged with drawing in his image, because I realise I had turned to face him directly. When he had noticed, he startled for a moment, then with lightning speed, dashed off to my side on the edge of my vision.

He cleared his through. "Ahem. Chances are you probably know why I am here. Im here to relay to you a very important message."

I turned to face him so I could say "No, I don't, just who're you?" but before I could, he again sidestepped to the periphery of my vision.

>> No.6966069

I wish people would actually acknowledge this board as the worst and not bother at all with it.
Also, godspeed spammer-kun.

>> No.6966075

>>6966062
>>6966009

No, we believe that you're ruining our pasttime. Which is 4chan and (to a much lesser extent) anime/vidyagaems/etc.
I come here to be among the filth like me. The misogynists, the pedophiles, the transsexuals, the irreligious, the gays, the bi's, the racists, the otakus (and by that, I refer to the dakimakura-owning, waifu-loving dirt of society with posters of 2D anime girls all over the walls. The guy who spends all his money on a better computer and multiple anime figures to litter his walls and shelves).

I do not come here to listen to how and your girlfriend had a tiff and you want help getting back together.
I do not come here to listen to your preaching about how easy it is to lead a normal life.
I do not come here to AIM or MSN or otherwise 'chat' with you.
I do not come here to listen to your disgusting drivel about how you spend time everyday watching anime with your girlfriend and need a recommendation for another.

If I wanted any of that shit, I'd go to gaiaonline, or myspace, or facebook.

No, I come here to look at pathetic losers post their fantasies about dating their 2D lover.
I come here to see pedophiles exchange erotica involving underaged minors.
I come here to watch stormfront refugees fabricate various 'evidence' about how other races are inferior to whites.
I come here to view the tips and stories given by crackheads and druggies addicted to oxy.
I come here to revel in the filth of humanity so that I can feel at home.

I've already done as best as I possibly can to filter shit out. I've got the 4chan filter, I can hide individual posts, I can hide threads, and various other annoyances taken care of, but it doesn't help nowadays.
If I wanted normal, I'd go somewhere else.
But you do not understand this desire, and so will respond with "LUL4CHANIZSECRETBASE" or some other nonsense rather than actually argue for your staying here.

Fucking normalfags.

>> No.6966087

You put your arm around Aya's waist as she kicks off her shoes and sits in your lap. She says nothing as she leans in and kisses you. She tosses her camera off to the side and wraps her arms around you.

Your run your other hand up her leg, under her skirt, and rest it on her upper thigh. She breaks off the kiss and blushes. "W-What are you doing?" she asks. Straining to keep her from noticing your rapidly growing erection, you blurt out something stupid and immediately cringe in embarrassment.

Unfazed, she kisses you again, your tongues locking in a deep embrace. Out of nowhere, you feel Aya's chest heave ever so slightly. She lets out a noise that sounds vaguely like gagging, and then a warm, thick fluid trickles into your mouth. Surprised at first, you try to break away from her kiss, but she holds the back of your head and continues to let the fluid flow into your mouth. Sickened and expecting it to taste like vomit, you are pleasantly surprised when it tastes like melted chocolate. You tentatively swallow some of it, and Aya pushes even more of it into your mouth with her tongue. Continuing to kiss her, you swallow more and more of the chocolate, and Aya moans with growing excitement.

After you've consumed all of it, she pulls away and giggles. "No human has ever let me feed them like that before..." She reaches down into your pants and tugs on your erect dick. "I suppose I should finish what I've started here, hmm?"

>> No.6966094

>>6966040
Anyone?

>> No.6966096

Zelda is so racist. The good guys are all white blond-haired Aryan types, and the bad guy is a brown-skinned man with a pronounced nose.

Other races like gorons and zora are considered "good" because they submit to the Hylians.

Not the gerudo, though. Nope. They want to be independent and refuse to be dominated, therefore they are "evil."

Say, doesn't Hylian kinda sound like Aryan?

Ganon wants to create "a world of darkness," because obviously a world not ruled by white people = darkness and chaos amirite?

Link is the chosen hero because he has the blood of ancient Hylian warriors. He's a hero because of his blood? In other words, he's automatically the hero because his ancestors are white?

Master Sword, huh? Is that like the master race?

The Triforce is a KKK symbol.

The final boss of Zelda 2 is Shadow Link, who is exactly like Link except he is black.

Nice pointy hat, Link. Was KKK-mart having a sale?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action