[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2.39 MB, 2048x2048, 1294064696414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6787808 No.6787808 [Reply] [Original]

It started with me riding in a car with no gravity, around me were a few giants, two of the giants were blonde women. (I assume these were oni, and the blonde was Yugi.) We rode to their lodgings, where we had pizza and beer. I was eating quite a bit of pizza, and what seemed like way too much beer. For dessert I had a snickers bar, which had some writing that I cant remember on it. After reading it, I nodded to the oni, and our plan set into motion.

>> No.6787825

(typed this up in notepad while my very slow internet uploaded the image in OP)
It was dark outside, and I had a terrible stomach ache, as I ate and drank too much just minutes before. Out target was a very large castle, quite a way from where I was just enjoying festivities. My partners in crime were my sister and some tall stranger I did not know. There were not many ways in, so we snuck behind the castle and spotted a window a few stories up. I climbed by holding on to the vynil sidings. (I know castles do not have vinyl sidings.) I was the first to make it inside, followed closely by the other two. I seemed to be inside a large living room, cramped by furnishing. My sister went first, picking up a large stack of books. They were cursed or something, as she quickly fell asleep after taking hold of them. The tall man also fell to a similar fate grabbing something I could not identify. My target was the small clock resting on the fireplace.

(it looks like the first message in the OP was not included, this thread is me retelling a dream I had last night about entering gensokyo. I'm sorry for my bad english. The dream was not lucid, so it might not make much sense as I keep going.)

>> No.6787826

autism

>> No.6787839

thx i needed dat wallpaper <.<

thx so mush niga xD xD xD

>> No.6787857

I needed to get whatever was inside that clock. Right behind me, a fairy recited riddles that were related to me opening this clock. (I dont recall exactly what the riddles were, but the clock had a name, Don.) Frustrated as I could not figure out how to open the clock, I grabbed it, the books and papers, and both my fellow thieves. The sun was comming up about now. It was a great time to plunder the castle, for about this time is when the vampire residents were nearing their time of slumber. I knew I could not take these two out the window, and my only choice was going right out the front door of the manor. I grabbed everything and headed to a spiral staircase, right behind me, I heard Sakuya scream at me, I was dead if I did not get out of here fast. I jumped down the spiral down three or four stories, and rushed by the doorways and giant stone hallways, closing the heavy wooden doors in an attempt to slow Sakuya down.

>> No.6787873

As I rushed by the first floor, I saw light entering through a doorway. Knowing this was the exit, I flew by right to and out of it. Three faires were present right outside, trying to stop me of course. the rolled up into balls, and tried to trip me. They were quite fast, and very hard to dodge. I managed to kick two of them, but that made me stop, and right behind me Hong was catching up. I kept running, and the third fairy was ready to cut me off up ahead. I ran right towards it, scooped it at, and threw it at Mei Ling. I heard and explosion and looked back, Hong nowhere to be seen. As I faced forward, Mei Ling was right besides me, and about to deliver a punch. I parried her fists with my forearm, and grabbed her by the hair. I kneed her in the stomach, and threw her facefirst into the pavement. I was nearing the Youkai border, very close to the human village by now. I kept running, Hong was back up, holding on to her injured arm, furious and right on my tail.

>> No.6787879

Suddenly I was back in our world. A really young girl was there, still a child. She offered her body and we had crazy outdoor sex.

>> No.6787887
File: 16 KB, 100x100, 1294531091465.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tl:dr

>> No.6787898

I could see the gates now, and some other humans. I knew I made it and was safe. I crosssed the border, and China followed. I screamed for help, and was aided by five or six humans in suits ready to stop china. she ran in fear back across the border. Then looked at me, tears in her eyes. She knew she was dead meat when her vampire suitor awoke. I smirked and let out a hearty chuckle. I walked back to my housing on the edge of the human village, ready to decipher whatever it was I had found in that manor.

(At that moment my mother woke me up. It was 3PM in the afternoon, and she did not want me sleeping all day. I was just reading Saya no Uta until 4am in the morning, so it is understandable why I was sleeping in so late. Sorry I dont have an ending to this story. I find it better to let my sub concious finish it, rather than try to find an ending to this. Sorry if I offended anyone or their waifu.)

If anyone else has any dream stories to share, that would be awesome.

>> No.6787905
File: 85 KB, 392x500, tldr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6787914
File: 335 KB, 615x900, 11b494ca121a79779a0c15713fc686ff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6787898
>>6787873
>>6787857
>>6787825
>>6787808
Thats all of the story. Just to make sure no one else tried to spin some SICP into that. Again, if anyone else has any stories or wishes to interpret the dream, you're very welcome.

It is quite sad my waifu was nowhere to be seen, as this is my first dream of gensokyo.

>> No.6787940

>>6787887
>>6787905
The story was quite short. You'd think this was your first time doing something that was not Instant messaging.

>> No.6788033
File: 155 KB, 600x800, 1293787159038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>As I faced forward, Mei Ling was right besides me, and about to deliver a punch. I parried her fists with my forearm, and grabbed her by the hair. I kneed her in the stomach, and threw her facefirst into the pavement.

You're a jerk, you know that?

>> No.6788677

>>6788033
how can you say you love her if you wont eat her poop?

>> No.6789258

>>6788033
Hngg that napkin. I'd gulp it down for her sake.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action