[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.79 MB, 2000x1428, Konachan.com - 59687 reiuji_utsuho shiroganeusagi touhou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6783771 No.6783771 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/, any chance someone can help me out by pointing me in the direction of some nice novel/light novel/ero novel translations? I've recently come to the realization that I enjoy them more than I do VN's and regular doujins. Probably just cause I enjoy writing so much personally, but whatever.

If you can list some titles and some suggestions for DL sites, that'd be great, because I get the feeling the ones I normally use won't have any of them. Or, even just some of the better titles that I can pick up at a local bookstore. Either way, anything is helpful.

Bonus points for Touhou.

>> No.6783793

If you're looking for translations ONLY, you can just go to http://vndb.org/, navigate to the page of the game you want, and usually the info there is going to tell you if the novel is translated or not, along with some helpful links all-in-one.

As far as I know, there's not a lot of Touhou novels that are actually translated, despite the interest on /jp/.

>> No.6783812

>>6783793
What interest? Fanfiction is fanfiction.

>> No.6783823

>>6783812
Some people like it, some people don't. That's why the novels exist in the first place.

>> No.6783977

>>6783771
Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of interest in novel translations-fan or otherwise. The place I suggest to you is Baka-Tsuki, which is pretty much tlwiki but for LN. Otherwise, the Light Novel group on myanimelist lists off some good sources. Commercially, high level stuff like Spice And Wolf and Haruhi have a couple volumes out, which I would highly recommend for you to purchase.

>> No.6784072

Start learning Japanese now.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action