[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 8 KB, 222x203, 1291994478747.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6687385 No.6687385 [Reply] [Original]

So, do you jack off with a sock?

I usually do.

Saves Kleenex, which in turn makes things more inconspicuous, and you need to really clean it every now and then. No real hassle.

only real gripe is storing it somewhere in your room.

However, I've been storing it in a tube, that tactic has been workin for a long while now. Turn on the fan for an hour so after I do that and I'm perfectly set.

>> No.6687387

I use my black flip hole.

Go get yourself one, you don't know how much pleasure you are missing out each night.

>> No.6687395

Stack two pillows on top of eachother
sheath dick into sock
insert sheathed dick into the two pillows
go at it
feels good man

>> No.6687399

I cum into my hand, then eat it.

I don't understand why so many people use tissues and socks.

>> No.6687401

Enjoy having a sock that smells like rotten dickcheese.
Why do you even care anyways? Oh wait, underage retards still afraid their mommy is gonna catch them jacking off to chinese cartoons.

>> No.6687417

I have never had any issue just wiping off in my underwear.

>> No.6687428

>>6687401
lol, any reason to make a thread

>> No.6687437

>>6687401
I'm 20 and I'm still scared of mom catching me jerking off.

>> No.6687439

Don't you guys care about the smell? Such pigs.

Also please stop shitposting

>> No.6687441

I use my hand,but a sock(Usually soaked in hot water) is fine too. That feeling when the insides of it rubs up against your penis head is supereme.

>>6687399

Because some people don't enjoy eating their children.

>> No.6687444

just hold it in you stupid fuck

>> No.6687455

>>6687441

It's better to eat your children than throw them away.

>> No.6687470

I used a sock for a while, but the smell really does start to accumulated. I got comments that my room smelled "musty." So now I feel like the tissues/TP are worth it for odor control and sanitation.
Of course, busting a nut on the sheets isn't that bad once in a while. I'll do it when I'm too high and sleepy to give a fuck.

>> No.6687475

>>6687470
>I got comments that my room smelled "musty."

Yeah that's the polite way of saying your room smells like semen.

>> No.6687476

>>6687455
That's goddamn hilarious.

I have a wastebasket, which I line with those small plastic bags from grocery stores. I use my hand, cum in the bag, wipe with a tissue, thread one handle through the other, put the basket in it's sheath, and close the lid.
No smell, no mess, and I only waste one tissue a fap.
When I shower, I fap before showering, into the toilet (because shared shower, and I'm considerate like that.) There are two ways to fap in a bathroom. If you're in your own bathroom, and the door locks, the best thing to do is stand there, and go at, maybe with a damp handcloth or something. If your door doesn't lock, or you're in a public bathroom stall, you can fap sitting down. The trick is, when you come, to remain seated, and direct your penis towards the interior of the toilet bowl.
If you're not fapping with your off-hand, you're doing it in a manner I deem inferior. I haven't fapped with my main hand in nearly five years.

>> No.6687483

Rarely do that due to feeling kind of stupid afterwards. Another reason is that to get the best feeling out of it you really need a setup to stick it in somewhere. Just building your sock-o-fappu device and then doing a plain handjob isn't worth the trouble of initialization and cleaning up.

Right now I don't own any pillows or similar stuff to emulate a stick in adventure so I'm really not often in the mood for this kind of bullshit.

>> No.6687491

>>6687483
FYI, for the sock-o-fappu device I used the method of using disposable gloves (like the ones doctors use) wrapped in a small towel and then put into a sock. For lubrication you can just heat up some butter with some milk and then pour a tiny little bit of it into the "device".

>> No.6687493

I just cum and go back to sleep if I don't eat it. I don't even know why people clean it off. The smell after a few days is heaven.

>> No.6687496

Socks and cleaners are for losers. I either fap in shower,
or just hump blanket between my legs without undressing myself. Feels good.

>> No.6687514

>>6687491
>butter with some milk
cool troll btw
If you want lube, use 100% canola oil aka wesson. Make sure it's 100% or you will regret it.

>> No.6687556

>>6687441
>people

The word you were looking for is fags

>> No.6687582

I thought the most common way was on the belly and cleaned off with a tissue.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action