[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 70 KB, 1279x719, vltv004307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6560811 No.6560811 [Reply] [Original]

Moot,
STAY OUT OF /JP/

>> No.6560848

I want a dog like that.

>> No.6560849

Who says he even comes here? It'd be a good thing if he actually showed some interest in us, I'd love to show him how articulate and engaging /jp/ can be so that he can better realize how progressively shitty /b/ keeps getting, and takes more initiative to chemo it.

Although, the giga puri thing just recently might actually been him doing just that... Whether accidental or intentional, it WAS chemo for a day.

>> No.6560853

baka OP

moot is a neko not a inu

>> No.6560862

>>6560853

That's why he is protecting /jp/ from the evil cat!
Sheesh people do I have to explain everything to you??

>> No.6560869

>>6560849
Considering the Puddi incident, all the activities tonight have the distinct fingerprints of the Moot entourage.

I encourage him to post high quality material on /jp/
not to throw it under the bus and invite his /b/ hive

>> No.6560876

No! You don't understand!

>> No.6560906

>>6560869

Actually, a bunch of those shitposters around here a few days ago got banned by I think Anon-san during the worst of it. It's possible that /jp/ might have been used as a honeypot to try to cut off some of the cancer infesting /b/.

Cross-board raiders weren't at all a big part of old 4chan, in fact they hardly existed at all... they only started to come in vogue after moot banned the real raids. Yet now it seems that modern /b/ thinks that one of its major roles is to go shitpost and be faggots in other boards. moot SERIOUSLY needs to set their shit straight with that.

Hence, cross board raiders are 99% likely to be cancer; what they're doing breaks like 3 or 4 global rules anyway, and so I don't think the mod team has any qualms b&ing them all.

>> No.6560961

>>6560906
What was interesting was that after /b/ was unmuted
there was like an eerie calm on /jp/

Looking at /x/ and how it was abducted, I wondered if /jp/ could of handled the situation in a similar manner rather take the blunt of blame from a bad joke.

>> No.6561003

>>6560961

That's a sign that the chemo did have some kind of affect. It was extremely unusual, honestly that was the best /jp/ had been in a very very long time, I could hardly believe it.

During the puddi thing though, /b/tards were fucking frothing at the mouth mad, and many promised huge vengeance and everlasting raids on /jp/ etc... We have yet to see any of that. I'm guessing those faggots were the ones that got banned. Even if they evaded, they'd notice that (for a few hours at least) anon-san kept a sticky here warning of global ban for /b/shit raiding, and so that might have given them the message, that what they were doing was cancer. That, or they came to their senses and realize that moot was just trolling the everliving fuck out of them and they'd be wasting their time trying to blame it on us.

>> No.6561015

>>6560849
>Who says he even comes here?
Spend more time here and learn to see into the meta-level.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action