[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 742 KB, 1280x720, 1288625694066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6396297 No.6396297 [Reply] [Original]

lucid dreaman, /jp/.

How many of you have successfully managed to bring a Touhou into a lucid dream? I know there has been a lot of talk about it, but so far I've been unsuccessful at willfully summoning them.

The most recent one I tried, I did the light switch and mirror thing, knew I was lucid dreaming, but it immediately collapsed into a dream where I murdered a room full of people. The closest I've gotten in lucid was being able to fly around in the sky like an STG.

Oddly enough, though, in non-lucid dreams I've already seen and interacted with:
Patchouli
Sakuya
Suika
Remilia
Flandre
Satori
Nue (I think, it was really hazy and strange)
Kogasa
Yukari
Yuuka
(and Miku and Lucchini for good measure, but I digress)

I had no control over these dreams, though, and they occurred more frequently when I *didn't* think consciously about them before sleeping.

So what the hell is the point of lucid dreaming if it's so hard to control?

>> No.6396310

practice more

>> No.6396345
File: 179 KB, 842x345, inception-top.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396310

But most of the time whenever I realize I'm lucid dreaming, I immediately stop.

I guess I'm just shit at it. The non-lucid ones are a lot of fun, though, so I guess I can take comfort in that.

>> No.6396359

>>6396345
a noob safe tip- if you're about to wake up, imagine a pool, imagine you're just under the brim of the water surface, then start swimming downwards. Doesn't matter if it interferes with your current dream because the part of you that's awake can easily recognize reality from dream and dive right back into the dream.

>> No.6396400

Like I said, practice more. It'll get better in time. Also, after fapping I dont see lucids for 3-4 days, or they abruptly end like yours.

>> No.6396401

The only time I lucid dreamed I didn't had controls over what happened. It was pitch dark and it didn't last long.
I only realized later that it was a lucid dream because it was pretty realistic to me.

>> No.6396409
File: 41 KB, 640x480, fun things are fun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Drug yourself like a man!

>> No.6396429

>>6396409
Straight edge kid here. Never used drugs of any kind which ones good for dreaming and that sort of thing? A friend I've never met once told me that tripping makes your dreams paranoid.

>> No.6396443

>>6396429
I've heard a certain kind of cheese makes your dreams more vivid, but I can't remember which it was.

>> No.6396444

>>6396429
Nootropics.

>> No.6396446

I only managed to do it once, and it was by accident. I was standing right out of my school when I realised school was already over and I was dreaming.

I was so stoked by the feeling since I've had been trying to lucid for three weeks since then, I just jumped around in place a little and looked, closed and opened my hands for a while to check if it was for real.

And then, a schoolbus comes to pick me up and I remember unwillingly getting in, after that I was stuck on rails again. The rest of the dream was pretty damn stupid, the bus would stop to deliver a kid, and a woman giving a blowjob/painzuri to that kid's responsible would show up for a few seconds. Rinze and repeat.

I woke up feeling stupid, and with a weird taste in my mouth. NEVER AGAIN.

>> No.6396450

>>6396446
>painzuri

I hope this was a typo.

>> No.6396467

>>6396450

I meant paizuri. Just smile and nod, you never saw that.

>> No.6396469

>>6396444
> 1. They should enhance learning and memory.
> 2. They should enhance the resistance of learned behaviors/memories to conditions which tend to disrupt them (e.g. electroconvulsive shock, hypoxia).
> 3. They should protect the brain against various physical or chemical injuries (e.g. barbiturates, scopalamine).
> 4. They should increase the efficacy of the tonic cortical/subcortical control mechanisms.
> 5. They should lack the usual pharmacology of other psychotropic drugs (e.g. sedation, motor stimulation) and possess very few side effects and extremely low toxicity.

This certainly sounds like some kind of superdrug. How come I've never heard of it.

>> No.6396484
File: 108 KB, 768x1024, DVC00012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SENKAKU Islands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkawnuyTn8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0tgl6YLGI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJsXP4HLVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOUvdNjs_Cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JYT0G94-E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7h0S1nk9Hk

high light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JYT0G94-E&has#t=1m10s

>> No.6396485

>>6396469
>should

>> No.6396488
File: 35 KB, 593x767, 20100626_1883374.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was a dream that happened about a week ago:

The sun was setting, and Reimu (wearing a black leather jacket and shades) was chasing me through an abandoned warehouse trying to shoot at me with a pistol. She missed every time though.

I got to the exit of the warehouse and Reimu got trampled by a bunch of barrels. Soon, a car pulled up in front of me. The president of Gainax opened the car door, took off his glasses and said, "Perfect. This is just what we wanted for our newest series."

Talk about plot twists, man.

>> No.6396495

>>6396429

Drugs and dreams might be a bad combination, because you don't know where the hell it will take you, and it's not always to a good place.

Sometimes when I get a really bad fever I get this horrible, horrible delirium that's like a waking dream, and it is NEVER pleasant, it's always totally whacked out and nonsensical too. I can only assume taking drugs to alter my state of mind would end similarly.

>> No.6396499

Take about 700 mg of Dextromethorphan.

>> No.6396500

>>6396484
>gouf custom
Christ that thing was awesome.

>> No.6396503

>>6396495
Well, in reality it's not like that. A day of drug use just makes you sleep deeper at night usually, so less dreams overall.

>> No.6396508

>>6396443
Could be most kinds of cheese because eating cheese before you sleep supposedly gives you indigestion and puts you in the perfect state to remember dreams.

>> No.6396512

>>6396310
What this anon said.

Also keep a dream journal so you practice to remember most of your dreams. Dreams are sleep thoughts, you could be lucid dreaming and forgetting what you dreamed about. I highly doubt you remember every last thought you had during the day, so chances are that you are missing a lucid dream or two.

>> No.6396517

Tips for initiating lucid dreams:
- Focus before sleep. Close your eyes and breathe. Count slowly to yourself. "One... I'm dreaming", "Two... I'm dreaming". Your body will feel funny before you know it. You might feel a spinning sensation, or a rising one. Some people can simply "walk into" a dream like this. I've done it before. It's fascinating. Even if it doesn't yield success, it's a good way to steel the mind.
- Break up your sleep. You are more likely to dream lucidly in shallow sleep. Wake up two hours early and then go back to bed. Take a nap in the afternoon. Shouldn't be hard for a NEET.
- The more you train your mind the remember dreams, the more comfortable it becomes at manipulating them. Keep a sticky pad next to your bed. Jot down notes of normal dreams the moment you wake up. Expound upon these notes in a log. You'll be surprised by how much goes on in your head, and how quickly it is forgotten unless recorded.

>> No.6396524

>>6396495
You're telling me. The nighthag once rode me when I was 10, it was like being in the middle of some hellish medieval vortex.

>> No.6396533

>>6396517

Never tried this first technique. I usually just lay in a straight position in my bed and don't move no matter what. It never worked.

Is this effective?

>> No.6396534
File: 53 KB, 775x604, night_hag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Visual depiction

>> No.6396539

cont'd:
- Pick a symbol. Maybe this technique is what inspired the whole totem thing in Inception, but it really does work. Before you go to bed, pick a common realworld item that most likely will show up in your dream, and center your thoughts around it while breathing and relaxing. Convince yourself that when you see this thing in your dream, you will snap into lucidity. I've used to color blue, or trees before. It took a bit of practice, but it worked after a while! Though it's amusing how the mind can try to prevent this from happening. When I was focusing on blue in one dream, I saw the Power Rangers, except there were two red ones and no blue one. orz

>> No.6396543

>>6396539
How did you fit a tree in you bed?

>> No.6396561

tips for navigating dreams:
- Take it easy. This is key. When you first become lucid, especially earlier on, you will be super excited and most likely will not last long. You're in a dream, but don't try to do anything and everything. Take a look around you. Walk around your environment and interact with it first, before trying to create the universe. Use this as valuable training for later dreams. If you want to do something cool and otherworldly though, try flying. I personally have trouble with it, but it's considered easy by many people. Don't try anything like having sex or taking drugs right away. It's overstimulating.
- Beware false awakenings. These are the worst. For whatever reason, your mind will send you signals that you are already awake, and you will forget that you're dreaming, killing the fun. Sometimes it's represented in the dream, other times it's just a feeling. Harden your mind. Before relinquishing control, perform some kind of check to make sure you aren't still in a dream.

>> No.6396566

i had a lot of dem lucid dreams back at school. i mostly raped my classmates.

>> No.6396571

>>6396488

Reimu in a leather bomber jacket with a pistol and some kickass shades sounds like one of the coolest fucking things ever.

The only semi-hostile Touhou encounter I had was Yuuka (OP Here) ... she put her arms around me from behind in a less hug, more "holding you in place" sort of way, and said into my ear "don't worry human, I'm not going to kill you." and I could feel her hot breath against my ear. I felt extremely uncomfortable and I told her something like "I'm not sure that's very comforting..." and she rested her chin on my shoulder and started laughing. I was a bit freaked out & woke up.

On the other hand, I got to bridal carry Satori around and give her piggyback rides and whatnot, so I guess it all evens out in the end.

and before you ask, no, I did not fuck her. I can't say the same about Remi, Flan, Nue, and Miku, though. Feels real good man.

>> No.6396578

cont'd:
- Spin. Sometimes you can feel yourself falling out of the dream and waking up. Spin yourself around. It doesn't always work, but the action will sometimes keep you there a bit longer for whatever reason. You'll have to leave it sometime, but you'll be surprised how long you can keep yourself in a dream, even in light of external stimuli. I've persisted in dreaming through alarms through sheer stubborness.
- The more you do it, the better you'll get. Like anything, it takes a bit of dedication. Some people are naturally blessed with frequent lucidity, but if you apply these techniques on a nightly basis, you can train your mind to grant you such visions. I think it's about establishing a heightened awareness. The more you know your dreams and yourself, the easier they are to bend to your whims. This is why keeping a log is more important than you may think. Even if you stop "excercising," you'll find that your new level of awareness grants you more random lucid dreams anyway.

>> No.6396580

>>6396469
That isn't even the good stuff. If you're interested in drugs, try cortexiphan.

>> No.6396588
File: 75 KB, 517x700, 1288614338551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only touhou I brought into a lucid dream was Cirno(And I don't even like her).

So, there I was getting ready to squat my pathetic 230 pounds, when I noticed there were no squat racks open, except for one at the end. I went over there and Cirno and some Futa chick(I was browsing /jp/ and I give this as my reason for imagining this in my dream) asked if we could share it. I agree to it, and go about my workout. The unnamed futa girl and Cirno start talking to me or something, flirting etc, I do believe one of them 'presented' themselves to me, at which point I declined and moved over to another workout.

>> No.6396592
File: 9 KB, 493x402, 1280806318692.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>hey guys, lucid dreaming
>for express purpose of meeting touhous
>I used to lucid dream, raped my classmates mostly
>everybody is dead fucking serious

This is, without a doubt, the most fucked-up, disturbing thread I have ever, ever seen on 4chan. And I have posted STORIES in monster-girl-waifu threads on /tg/. I have created, and fapped to, maxed-out monster rape threads on /d/. I have casually reported CP and guro trolling on /k/ without even bothering to hide the images. Once, I even talked, quite calmly, in an /r9k/ thread where people were talking about how aroused they were by some cute woman on Oprah who had talked about her brutal, vicious rape.

So when I say this is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on 4chan, that's one HELL of a goddamn statement. It's not the depravity of content that sets any thresholds for me- it's the sheer, frightening COMMITMENT to delving into the touhou fantasy. It's like /x/philes meeting touhou. And for the record? I actually write an active story on touhou-project. And this is excessive even for me.

Holy. Fucking. What.

>> No.6396600

>>6396580
tatxa, I'll look into it

>> No.6396603

>>6396592
I do not normally say this, but get out of /jp/

>> No.6396605

>>6396592

Uhh... what's the big deal about it? It's a dream, until you can control it, anything can happen. You could rape a dog unwillingly in it for all you care, until you can control it.

Trying to make your favorite characters appear on it to make it more pleasant is perfectly normal. I don't want to have a shitty dream where I'm hanging out with my friends or something, I wanna hang out with Reimu.

>> No.6396606

>>6396592
I cannot tell you to get the fuck out hard enough to convey just how much you should get the fuck out. (Hint: it is a lot.)

>> No.6396607

>>6396592
get out normalfag

>> No.6396608

>>6396592

>This is, without a doubt, the most fucked-up, disturbing thread I have ever, ever seen on 4chan.

OP here, I'm not sure whether or not to take offense to that or feel proud, because "most fucked up thread on 4chan ever" is REALLY saying something.

>> No.6396614

>>6396592
i remember the night i had sex with a loli

the sun was bright

she walked in like normal but she was naked.

"you are hot" i said

"thank you" she told me back

she leanded over and my penis was hard and i stuck it in here like a fork.

"yay" she said

i move it in and out really quick and she likes it

a whole lot.

I thought it was real but it was a dream

>> No.6396624
File: 55 KB, 600x480, 1269241588948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396607

See, this is what blows my fucking mind, here. Let's review my credentials:

>/tg/ monstar waifu writer
>/d/ monster rape fan
>took part in one of the creepiest threads ever posted on /r9k/

>Come to /jp/
>Get called "normalfag"

NORMALFAG. NORMALFAG. ON /JP/ I AM ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A FUCKING NORMALFAG.

WHERE THE FUCK AM I.

>> No.6396635
File: 34 KB, 381x319, 1282308214383.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>stuck it in her like a fork

>> No.6396638

>>6396592
Welcome to /jp/

>> No.6396640

>>6396624
>WHERE THE FUCK AM I.
/jp/

>> No.6396641

>>6396624

So you can endure monster rape and creepypasta, but when you come to /jp/ you can't handle a single lucid dream thread?

That says a lot about you. I don't know if you're fucked up in the head or just a coward when it comes to dreams.

>> No.6396645

>>6396624
Welcome to /jp/, the land of taking it easy.

>> No.6396646

>>6396624
Way to derail the thread you attentionwhoring normalfag.

>> No.6396647
File: 18 KB, 153x140, 1282596237901.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396624
Oh, Anon, you scamp. You got me with your trolling.

>> No.6396648

>>6396624
It's not really what you've experienced or what you love that decides whether you're a normalfag on /jp/ or not. It's your personality. Isolate yourself from normal people, browse /jp/ and enjoy your hobbies for a long time without much social interaction, and you will become like the average /jp/ regular.

>> No.6396649

>>6396624
/jp/ - Slaanesh ain't got shit on us

>> No.6396650

You guys need to try WILD, works wonders.

>> No.6396653

>>6396624
Ahahaha just HOW High do you even have to BE just to DO something like that!

>> No.6396654

>>6396624
>>6396592
Get out. Reported for greentext.

>> No.6396656

>>6396624
You just reported CP, why didn't you jerk off to it, too?

>> No.6396658
File: 17 KB, 381x235, realization.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396648

>Isolate yourself from normal people, browse /jp/ and enjoy your hobbies for a long time without much social interaction, and you will become like the average /jp/ regular.

... oh. Um. Er. If that's the criteria, I'm already a regular.

>> No.6396665
File: 276 KB, 800x800, 1268859990026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396624
That just means you're still not ready to be here. And this thread isn't even the most fucked up /jp/ has seen.

Monster-waifu threads, monster rape, rape victims? Please, don't make me laugh.

>> No.6396666

>>6396658
Well, you're not. With browsing /jp/ I mean that and that alone. No other boards.

>> No.6396681

>>6396658
You also need to have wasted at least a full month on Touhou/VNs/etc.. And by "full month", I mean an amount of hours equal to a month.

>> No.6396686

The only Touhou-related dream I had was a Spore crossover, in which I remember searching across the galaxy for Aya.

Yes, that's right, a Spore game with Touhous instead of weird creatures.

>> No.6396689

To /jp/ the entire rest of 4chan consists of normalfags.

>> No.6396696

>>6396658
You browse a large number of boards. Judging by your reaction to this thread you barely ever come here. You post fanfiction on touhou-project.

>> No.6396714

>>6396686

Also, that was extra weird because I don't even really like Aya.

>> No.6396745

I had a Beatrice dream a few days ago. She was crying and had huge weird Bette Davis-esque eyes. Then some other stuff happened, but it wasn't interesting enough to remember. I want to learn how to lucid dream, but it does seem like an effort.

>> No.6396788

>>6396745

the problem is person A might pick it up in just a few tries, while person B struggles and gets sleep paralysis and stuff, never really "getting it" unless they try extremely hard.

So saying it's hard or easy doesn't really apply for everyone.

>> No.6396815

>>6396788

Falling into sleep paralysis really sucks if you're not ready, especially when you wake up suddenly.

I woke up in sleep paralysis one day, back when I didn't knew what the whole lucid dream business was. Suffice to say, it's really true when they say your half-awake mind conjures up the image of something that threatens you.

A shadow that looked EXACTLY like me was standing right next to my bed, and he tried to strangle me. Luckily the fear pushed me out of sleep paralysis.

I couldn't sleep that night, though. Too scared of myself.

>> No.6397587

>>6396815
I never ever had sleep paralysis and I really wish to have one. I want be scared shitless. I read abot sleep paralysis here and it was awsome how people saw shadows wierd creatures and were scared. I want it to feel too.

>> No.6397617
File: 64 KB, 517x724, 1287826047812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a kind of half-dream as I was lying in bed just after half waking up.

I went into the shrine, raped reimu, went outside the shrine, raped cirno, went into the forest, raped marisa, went to udonge's house, asked eirin if I could rape udonge, raped udonge. then I realised there was no one else I wanted to rape so I woke up and fapped.

I don't think it was a lucid dream, though.

>> No.6397636

Tried LD once, but I got a nightmare.

>> No.6397656

>>6397587

The sensation's pretty damn intense. Since you can't move your body at all for a few seconds on it, you really feel scared shitless for a moment.

It's like being restrained at the surgeon's operation table, and HEEEERE COMES THE SURGEON WITH THE FUN NEEDLES! You can't do shit about it, so PHEAR.

To be fair though, you do get kicked out of it shortly after seeing... whatever your mind wants you to see and regain control of your limbs.

>> No.6397666

Can someone post one of the LD information images? This sounds really interesting but I'm still admittedly skeptical because whelp, internet. What exactly differentiates a LD from a regular dream? Are you in complete control of every aspect of your dream? And what's this shit about shadow figures strangling you?

I have heard that lucid dreaming can be potentially damaging to the mind - something about a man in a pinstripe suit appearing in dreams to wake you up or something.

>> No.6397704
File: 10 KB, 200x200, Uberman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I tried all the techniques to get a lucid dream(WILD, melatonin, reading clocks, etc) and nothing worked.

Before giving up I did uberman sleep, by the 6 day I was having several intense lucid dreams a day.

My protip for controlling dreams:
The harder you try to control them, the more easily you'll wake up. Dreams have some strange rules, so trying to "summon" stuff doesn't always works.

So try to change the plot. Instead of creating a gun out of nothing imagine that there is one stored nearby and if you go there it will most likely be there.

In my dreams I have: had sex with an imaginary imouto, imaginary mother, played insane 3D touhou, flied, raped a 2D bitch, and other fascinating stuff.

>> No.6397727

>>6397666

I recommend you go watch Lucidology 101. It does a good job at telling you every aspect of what sleep paralysis, lucid dream and out-of-body experiences are, if not in a little too much detail.

But basically, here's the gist of it:

When you go to sleep, you send a signal to your body to shut down. This is usually done by just lying down for a very long time. When your body "shuts down", you enter sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is when you put your computer on sleep mode: It won't operate, it won't do anything unless you press the power button. Basically, your brain now needs to send bigger electronic signals to your limbs for them to move, giving you the impression that you're covered by something very heavy and just can't move. This is how your body stays when you're asleep. When you reach sleep paralysis, a lucid dream or OBE comes right after.

A lucid dream is when you're lucid, or aware, that you're dreaming. Becoming Lucid is possible in a variety of ways, but basically, when you're Lucid, you have control over your dream. You can fly, you can shoot lasers out of your eyes, and yes, you can pretty much imagine any character you want in your dream and have sex with it. Your imagination is the limit here.

However, if you fuck up and accidentally wake up in sleep paralysis, you'll find out that you can't move your limbs. You'll feel threatened. And in sleep paralysis, your mind is only half awake, meaning you're probably gonna start hallucinating things. Mostly, it's a shadow that's gonna threaten to hurt you, either by sitting on your chest or putting your hands around your neck. While this isn't actually life-threatening, it can be pretty scary if you're not ready.

>> No.6397822
File: 157 KB, 600x800, 1f89301d805c593bcca2fd605a93cfef.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6396499
>DXM
>Don't forget the DPH
Yamame, Yamame everywhere!

>> No.6397836
File: 205 KB, 700x962, lookatthatbaka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i dreamed i was fishing in lake with keanu reeves in some kind of lapras i think it was, well it doesn´t matter the thing is Cirno appeared and told me to buy the the number 9, becuase i would win the lottery or how we call it in my country "La Diaria" next day i decide to do it, later that night the number that played was number 6. that fucking baka!

>> No.6397844

I just can't lucid dream no matter how hard I try

>> No.6397862

Is...Is it possible to be a woman in your dreams? Like can I be a cute teenage girl and go shopping and stuff?

>> No.6397875

I still practice...nothing yet

>> No.6397882

I had a dream that some blond woman in a suit was driving me around during a zombie attack. I remember feeling a huge sense of dread because I knew I would probably be eaten, but then I started thinking it was a dream. So, I figured I might as well jump out of the car over a bridge, because if it's a dream no biggie and if it isn't then at least I wouldn't be eaten. Before I could even start to jump out, the woman handed me a receipt and asked me to read the date on it (9-6-2036) and then I woke up.

>> No.6397884

>>6397862

Yes, just imagine a new body for you. Most people do this when they're stuck in bed in OBE's.

Though, it's pretty important not to look in the mirror. Looking in the mirror in dreams is a nice way to check if you're actually sleeping, but your mind can imagine a distorted image, or even worse, an entirely different thing reflecting on the mirror.

Like that, your loli paradise can turn into hell pretty fast. You literally fall into a nightmare this way, and since you're lucid dreaming...

...well, it's not very pleasant, so to say.

>> No.6397886

>>6397882
That's when you will die

>> No.6397892

>>6397862
Yes, I have been an asian girl stealing a bank and the girl from Leon the professional, but I died ;_;

I'm
>>6397704

>> No.6397894
File: 23 KB, 268x268, eh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6397884
But if I can't see my cute new body then what's the point?

>> No.6397896

>>6397894
You can, just not in a mirror.

>> No.6397908

>>6397894

I'm not sure you cannot see your body in the mirror. I'm just saying that looking on the mirror in a dream to check that can be a bad idea. There's other way to check. Like looking down, for example. And putting your hand on your panties.

>> No.6397914

i can never get lucid dreaming started ;_;
i sometimes get close but then i start choking on the spit pooled in my mouth and can never do it
fuck i hate drooling

>> No.6397926

>>6397914
uh... are you sure you're not having a OOBE?

>> No.6397934

My dreams are usually really dull. Like last night I dreamt my computer had a really bad virus

>> No.6397959

>>6397934
Haha sweet you're just like me.

:(

>> No.6397997

I don't Lucid dream often, however, I am fairly good at getting Touhous into my dreams.

For those of you waiting for new entries into the dream journal of mine, I've got some surprises for you.The first 9 are recaps, after that, those are entirely new ones.

1:At the end of a weird dream about being back at high school, Cirno and I wrestled in my room, and it ended up with her being a dominatrix.

2: During a Fallout style FPS adventure, I remember walking into a room that had 3D top down Touhou with Marisa. I remember she took up most of the screen.

3: I had control over Sanae with an Xbox 360 controller, and I remember having to hold up and x for her to run up walls. She also had to jump on enemies' heads to defeat them, in addition, I remember staring at her model, looking at all the details. She looked completely like a 3d model of Sanae.

4:At the end of another FPS adventure, I remember seeing a hologram that showed all the Touhou characters in white shirts. I can recall seeing Kanako and her full chest.

5:Yuuka kissing me

6: At the beginning of a FPS adventure, I remember visiting Reimu's home in a big city, and instead of a doorbell, you had to sing "Niko Miko Reimu" for her to open the door, but she wasn't there, and she had left a note saying that she was at the store. Marisa also had a shed next to Reimu's home. I remember a Yukkuri Marisa rolling when I got there.

7:During an FPS adventure where I was being
shot at, I remember Remilia jumping out of the front door of a restaurant. After that, I remember A weird Yuuka doll on the street with other fairies; one of them meant death, although I don't know how I knew that. After I looked at the faries, I climbed into a bed in the middle of the street and got futa raped.

8:Durring yet another FPS adventure in a scary house, I remember there was some kind of boxing match and there was a picture of Cirno.

9:Suwako futa raping Sanae.
-

>> No.6398001
File: 153 KB, 544x400, 1287798312893.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I tried this once.

Rather than summoning who I wanted, I ended up with a non-lucid, but vivid dream where I battled Rodan with Kamehameha waves.

Dream, I am dissapoint.

But I did have a lucid this morning where I ate a sandwich, and it was GOOD. Pic VERY related.

>> No.6398002

>>6397997
(Continuation)

10: There was an Energy drink that made Cirno powerful. Sunnymilk, Starsaphire and Lunachild went to drink it as well, but I drank the rest of it before they could.

11:There was this radio that was also a giant fan that had cords wrapped around it. Sanae had something to do with it, but I don't remember.

12:While driving through the city which I live in, there was this diner/fast food place called Alice and Margatroid's. while going through the drive through, I heard someone say that they'll make enough money to turn it into a huge fast food chain.

13:Something to do with Sanae, I don't quite remember.

14: Something to do with Kanako. I remember her making croissants like in that one picture, with the same hairstyle.

>> No.6398004

>>6397997
Awww...
Yuuka kissed you?
You're marked, Hitler.

>> No.6398024

>>6398004
Marked for what?

>> No.6398036

It's funny how the first thing most people want to do when they lucid dream is to kiss Yuuka. Kind of like an initiation to Touhou lucid dreams.

I still want to do it myself. Obviously Yuuka must be tasty if everyone wants to kiss her.

>> No.6398041

>>6398024
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_of_Death

>> No.6398045

>>6398036
no.

Well... maybe...

I'm mad I haven't been able to get Rumia in my dreams.

>> No.6398050

>>6398036
I'd rather cuddle with Yukari and have her call me her pet than kiss Yuuka.

Never liked Yuuka. Too sadistic. Too scary.
Yukari is the right amount of both.

>> No.6398056

Fuck you, OP. I had maybe 2 Touhou related dreams in the past... 4 years?

>> No.6398059

>>6398041
Very funny.

>>6398036

Yuuka kinda forced herself into my dream and started doing that to me.

>> No.6398064

I'm too busy lucid dreaming into the various eroge that I liked to summon touhous

Although sometime last week I was on Arrakas fighting sand worms with Youko from 12 kingdoms, don't know where the fuck that came from

>> No.6398066

It doesn't matters if you don't want to kiss Yuuka. She's just gonna show up anyway sooner or later and kiss you. It's not up to you.

And you're gonna like it anyway, so whatever.

>> No.6398073 [SPOILER] 
File: 25 KB, 400x369, Hitler_Wax_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6398066

>> No.6398084

>>6398064
>I was on Arrakas fighting sand worms
brofist.bmp

>> No.6398092

>>6398073
Hey, I got Rumia once, but in the dream, she was my sweet, innocent daughter that had a penchant for human meat. Guess who the wife was?

>> No.6398102

>>6398092
Who?

I want to know.

>> No.6398111

>>6398102
Flandre. But in that she had her sidetail down and we were living near the SDM, if I recall correctly.

>> No.6398156

>>6397997
>>6398002

So, has anyone else been able to achieve the amount of Touhou dreams I have?

>> No.6398164

I've dreamed about Touhous a few times, but I never remember them.

>> No.6398179

>>6398164
You must try harder, young padawan.

>> No.6398190

Also got
-Tokikoava and Mystia being twins and they'd go tsundere/yandere over me.
-Remilia versus poor old me, with just a pea shooter for a firing weapon (while she has Gungnir)
-Flandre being kuudere at me, but ends in a pretty gruesome death for me
-Hakugyokurou, just chilling out, then Reimu comes along and fucks me from behind.

>> No.6398202

How do you bring your waifus into your lucid dream?

I lucid dream exclusively in pig disgusting 3D.

>> No.6398229
File: 884 KB, 4000x3758, 1274468371783.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6398202
Here, anonbro.

Try some of them, if one works, do it again, repeat ad nauseum.

>> No.6398234

>>6398202
I can't tell the difference between 2D and 3D in dreams

>> No.6398265

>>6398202
I find dream 3D is the best kind of 3D.

>> No.6398301

>>6398229
Nice chart, but I don't really have trouble getting into a lucid dream.

I just can't envision something I can't form a concept of. I can stay underwater indefinitely with a beautiful (albeit pig disgusting) mermaid, even if I've never seen a mermaid, but putting 2D in 3D is impossible for me.

i sad

>> No.6398309

You know, you can do a bunch of things in dreams...

...but I don't think you can just BEND reality like that. I mean, you live in a 3D plane. You can't just change your perception to 2D like that. How does your form adapt to that?

I think it's impossible, at least in a lucid dream. I can see it happening on rails, though.

>> No.6398403

by 3d you mean 3 dimensional, or the disgusting real life human form? (small eyes, large nose, almost nigger lips, orange skin etc)

>> No.6398409

>>6398403
Orange skin? Where do you live?

>> No.6398419

>>6398409
Dunno where he is but I'm in California and there are plenty of whores with orange skin over here.

>> No.6398428

>>6398403
I just mean 3 dimensional. But not the average human or anything like that. Like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, usually a face I've only seen once on the street and becomes idolized to an extreme in my head even though I know there's no way anyone 3D would be that pretty.

Pah, I'm just bitter I'll never see my waifu. Lucid dreams are still awesome anyway.

>> No.6398624

>>6398409
doesn't really matter, every normalfag wants to get a sun tan, so they're all orangeish.

central europe.

>> No.6398660

I can only recall three instances of dreaming about Touhou, none of them lucid.

1. Meiling and I chatting like old buddies in my kitchen. She also told me a bit about her current job (escorting Remilia, apparently she had business with my parents), and also had her wardrobe hanging in my kitchen. She gave me some of her hand-me-downs, including one of her old uniforms she wore when we apparently worked together.
2. After a couple jumps from the previous one I was in a wire-frame subway (looked like Tron) waiting for a ride, and I bumped into Nitori. Either I borrowed her cellphone, she borrowed mine, or after a time I walked away and used mine; I can't quite remember.
3.Three of us were dressed as Reimu, setting some stuff up during a festival. One of us might have been the real Reimu.

>> No.6400695
File: 96 KB, 500x500, 1282325854839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

morning bump

I actually managed to have a pretty sweet lucid dream, I was able to push things around with my mind, set them on fire, and generally do cool magical shit.

The teacher, Patchouli, was not pleased- she said I was too wild with my magic. She told me to write an incantation on this chalk board, and I decided it would be way more efficient to levitate about 10 pieces of chalk and use each one to individually write a different part of the spell, all at once. I felt like a badass, but I'm not sure she was impressed, she kept giving me these stern teacher-like looks.

>digression about the mirror thing
I had a dream where I was a 3D girl once, and I could see myself in a mirror totally fine, in fact it was how I discovered I had become a girl. I was this short blonde with a huge set of boobs. I was wearing a white tank top looking thing, and a pair of jeans. It was... interesting.

>> No.6400701

>>6400695

That`s sort of the problem, dude. If you`re not EXPECTING it, you CAN fall into a nightmare if you expect to see your face in the mirror, but instead look into something completely different.

Of couse, it`s perfectly safe if you have a goal in mind.

>> No.6400717

>>6400701

I guess I'm strange then, because off hand I can't recall any dream where I looked into the mirror and saw some sort of unspeakable nightmarish horror.

I have had it where I had no reflection whatsoever, though.

>> No.6400722

Okay, so here are some tips from me:

Take naps, drink vitamins, don't fuck up on REM sleep, always have a goal in mind before attempting LDs.

I'll try LD tonight, so good night, dreambros.

>> No.6400731

So yester day I read this thread and I told myself I'll try it. Here's my story:
I went to a bed around 2AM really sleepy. Some anon said try counting your dream or something so I said to myself: "I'm in a deam 1" "Im in a dream2" to 5 then I fell asleep. Then bag I was in dream and I fucking could control it, but not totaly, I couldn't change enviroment or I didn't know how. But I could walk where I wanted and do what I wanted. So I was hanging with Kuroko and we were saving people from pool. Then I beat my cousin and had Kuroko to have sex with her. I also ate lots of stuff because I was hungry when I went to bed. I'll try it today, too. I hope I'll be able to have sex with some delicious MILF.

>> No.6400733

Man, I've never had any success lucid dreaming at all. A few times I've realized I was dreaming while dreaming, but I was only able to get very minimal control of my surroundings, and most of the time it wouldn't work at all. Like, I'd have to try 3 or 4 times just to make some minor change. I've tried maintaining awareness as I enter the dream (WILD or whatever they call it) but that's worked even less, I managed to do it exactly once, and I set the setting for myself and everything, and then promptly got distracted and forgot I was dreaming.

I dunno. Maybe it's just not for me...

>> No.6400743

>>6397727

>When you go to sleep, you send a signal to your body to shut down. This is usually done by just lying down for a very long time. When your body "shuts down", you enter sleep paralysis.

Ah, I forgot that I had something to add to this.

Sleep paralysis is when your "movement control" is shut down but your mind is still semi-conscious.

The reverse of this can happen to people sometimes, where the mind enters a dream state but movement control is still active.

Have you ever been sort of half-asleep and thought you were walking somewhere, but tripped in your dream, and then woken up abruptly because you thrashed/jerked your body in bed?

That's the exact opposite of sleep paralysis.

Once you have a good idea of what is going on, SP also gets a little less terrifying. Once I knew what it was, I could get a hold of myself and say in my head "okay, calm down, and let's concentrate on moving your hand, just a little bit." It's still not comfortable, but it's way better than thinking something is after you.

>> No.6400746
File: 1.29 MB, 1500x1748, 9253a556b4c8fd00313e3529c08849f591bbb962.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last LD I got was 2 nights ago, I think. I just walked/flew around Gensokyo with my waifu, but I sometimes couldn't see anything because of her power of darkness. Then we went to the Hakurei Shrine and drank in a hot spring with other people in Gensokyo.

Will do it again tonight. It'll probably be another dream with Rumia or something.

>> No.6400750
File: 134 KB, 600x608, 1278714484270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6400731

>had Kuroko in a dream

>did not sex the shit out of her, instead let her rape your cousin

Anon, I am disappoint.

>> No.6400764

I had incestual dream yesterday. I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

>> No.6400807
File: 165 KB, 700x390, 7154790.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've managed a few dreams about my waifu, but none have been lucid. That's probably for the best. I've only had a couple lucid dreams, but I ended up raping girls I knew in high school in all of them.

>> No.6401097

I don't think I've ever managed to dream of a fictional character before... Though I do have dreams sometimes where I'll be playing a video game, and the perspective will jump back and forth between me being the player, and the character I'm playing. Usually by the end of it I'll have forgotten the player entirely, and focus solely on the character.

>> No.6403727

I've tried for months now... I can't do it.

at least my daydreaming abilities make up for the lack of LD capabilities. Sometimes I get so immersed in my thoughts, that I forget everything around me, including sound, image and even the physical feel. It's quite useful to do it in the middle of a boring class, or when I'm experiencing physical pain.

I really want to achieve LD, though.

>> No.6404508

Bumping again.

>> No.6404544

I've only had a few lucid dreams, but my dreams are usually epic adventures and very imaginative. It's probably my mind trying to escape the dull reality or something, but I enjoy them.

On an unrelated note, do any of you have two different sets of memory for dreams and the waking state? I have tons of dream memories from other dreams that I can easily access while I'm dreaming, but it's very difficult to do so while awake. Inversely, I usually forget about most of my real memories when dreaming.

>> No.6404562

>>6404544
Well, I find that I do often "remember" things in dreams perfectly well that, upon waking up I realize never happened. It could be from a different dream, but I doubt it, as I usually remember my dreams pretty well. I think it's my brain just making fake memories for me to add to the story or whatever.

Also, tried again last night at the whole lucid dreaming thing, again trying for a wake induced one... I felt like I actually got pretty close doing the counting method, like I was about halfway there so to speak, but then I got distracted and scratched an itch and lost it, and then I gave up. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

>> No.6404566

>>6404544
Well, now that you mention it, I have recalled some sense of continuity between dreams from time to time.

>> No.6404566,1 [INTERNAL] 

I have to thank OP for making this thread. The mere act of reading it has provided me with at least four lucid dreams since then. And they are all much more vivid, stable and longer than the ones I had as a teenager.

>> No.6404566,2 [INTERNAL] 

You don't gotta landscape, etc. etc.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action