[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 105 KB, 640x480, 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6344336 No.6344336 [Reply] [Original]

After the little sister robot in a wheelchair, I discovered the maid robot in a wheelchair.
I fucking love eroge.

>> No.6344341

She wouldn't be very good as a maid, would she ?

>> No.6344350

Seemed good until I enlarged that picture. I don't usually care about anatomy in VNs, but goddamn.

>> No.6344358
File: 33 KB, 227x373, nhk_v1_091.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We're getting closer to the ultimate moe.

>> No.6344378

What is it?
I love robot heroines.

>> No.6344420

>>6344378
Pandora no Yume
About an art club (3 girls and a guy, the protagonist of course) who do a summer training camp in their school.
They find a non-fonctional maid robot in a basement and manage to make her work with a new battery.
Like this they spend their final week before school having fun.
Could seem like a standard moege but unknown to them at first, their world is actually looping, they keep living the same week again and again, the game start to get very serious after the third loop. It's basically an utsuge, pretty similar to Cross Channel actually, though with a bigger emphasis on the heroines.

It's a pretty fucking great eroge, I recommend it.

>> No.6344581 [DELETED] 

I'm waiting for a wheelchair robot maid. The ultimate fusion between wheelchair and wheelchair attendant, she'd be a cute girl from waist-up, but her lower half would be a fully functional, automatic wheelchair. So after you sacrifice your legs in a magic ritual to be a cute, elegant, unaging young maiden (I'm working on this ritual) she'd help you cope with your disability, waking you up with a warm smile everyday, bringing you tea and breakfast and reminding you as often as she can that she is there for your sake and you should use her however you desire. Secretly, she'd be secretly in love with you, but she'd think having lewd desires towards her mistress is unacceptable, especially since you're both girls.

Eventually, you'd find her in your room, her face buried in your used panties and one of her hands on her crotch, a thin line of machine oil already running down her wheelchair half as you crawl in. She'd notice you and stop, her face bright red, and claim she's gathering your clothing for laundry, but by now you'd be close enough to silence her with a kiss as your hands reach for her ample chest. You'd then tell her that you love her even if she's not even fully human in form, and she'd break down crying, confessing how much she yearned for you and how happy felt every day from just your body's warmth as you sat on her wheelchair half. Still in tears, she'd help you to your bed, remove your clothing and start serving you in a new way, though she'd be unable to join you properly in bed as the massive wheelchair blocks her movement.

Of course, a few weeks later, your special bed capable of accommodating her wheelchair parts would arrive, and you'd live as a loving couple ever after.

>> No.6344596

I'm waiting for a wheelchair robot maid. The ultimate fusion between wheelchair and wheelchair attendant, she'd be a cute girl from waist-up, but her lower half would be a fully functional, automatic wheelchair. So after you sacrifice your legs in a magic ritual to be a cute, elegant, unaging young maiden (I'm working on this ritual) she'd help you cope with your disability, waking you up with a warm smile everyday, bringing you tea and breakfast and reminding you as often as she can that she is there for your sake and you should use her however you desire. Secretly, she'd be in love with you, but she'd think having lewd desires towards her mistress is unacceptable, especially since you're both girls.

Eventually, you'd find her in your room, her face buried in your used panties and one of her hands on her crotch, a thin line of machine oil already running down her wheelchair half as you crawl in. She'd notice you and stop, her face bright red, and claim she's gathering your clothing for laundry, but by now you'd be close enough to silence her with a kiss as your hands reach for her ample chest. You'd then tell her that you love her even if she's not even fully human in form, and she'd break down crying, confessing how much she yearned for you and how happy felt every day from just your body's warmth as you sat on her wheelchair half. Still in tears, she'd help you to your bed, remove your clothing and start serving you in a new way, though she'd be unable to join you properly in bed as the massive wheelchair blocks her movement.

Of course, a few weeks later, your special bed capable of accommodating her wheelchair parts would arrive, and you'd live as a loving couple ever after.

>> No.6344605

>Secretly, she'd be secretly in love with you
>her lower half would be a fully functional, automatic wheelchair.
>one of her hands on her crotch

Um...

>> No.6344614

>>6344605
I'm guessing 60:40 maid:wheelchair.

>> No.6345521

>>6344420
Is there a happy end?

>> No.6347143

>>6345521
Let say it has a fitting end.

>> No.6347197
File: 397 KB, 800x600, 48834..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's my favorite Pajama-soft title, second is Princess Witches.
It probably inspired Cross Channel too, there is just too much similarities.

>> No.6347205

Maid robot in a wheel chair.... She would be shot in the head if this was Nazi Germany.

>> No.6347299

>>6344596
Dude, the seat vibrates and has a dildo built in.

And cuffs on the leg and arm rests to hold her in properly.

Also it shocks her sometimes.

>> No.6347338

I like wheel chaired robot waifu (Haruka <3 ). I'll add it to my neverending backlog.

>> No.6347363

>little sister robot in a wheelchair
What eroge is that?

>> No.6347723

>>6347363
It says in the thread. Read with more attention.
Pandora no Yume.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action