[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 163 KB, 581x523, 30396099ek2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6310599 No.6310599[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Once upon a time in Virginia, there lived a strange little man named Christian Chandler. He was an oddball of sorts, he'd download some content from his PS3 and draw some comics about a weird creature called Sonichu. And he proclaimed himself the mayor of his imaginary world called CWCville.

All was well in his life, until one day... that fateful day...

Chris decided to go out and get some games from Blockbuster. He walked through a field of sunflowers that wasn't there before.

"I hope those jerkops don't show up like they did last time when I wanted to get some games," He grumbled.

Chris stopped for a moment and began to pull down his pants. "First, I have to make some tinkle." He urinated on a large sunflower and made a relaxed face. "Oh, yeah. This feels good..."

After he finished off his dirty deed, Chris zipped up his pants and was about to resume his walk when something hard struck his back.

"OWWW! WHAT IN SAM HECK?!" He shouted angrily and turned around to see a beautiful green-haired woman with a red vest and skirt with a white blouse, carrying an umbrella.

"Did you just urinate on that flower?" She said with an evil glare at him. Chris didn't reply as he stared at the girl with love in his eyes.

"I found you... At last, MY LOVE QUEST IS OVER!!!" He roared as he laughed manically.

The girl took a step forward and glared. "I said, did you just relieve yourself on that flower, human?"

"Of course not! I was just watering it!" Chris said dismissively. "And what is your name, my sweet china?"

WHAP!

The girl smacked him with her umbrella. "Don't you dare associate me with that lazy gatekeeper! I am Kazami Yuuka, the strongest Youkai in Gensoukyou."

>> No.6310601
File: 336 KB, 500x705, 1260466868707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Yuuka..” Chris smiled. “I am Christian Weston Chandler, the creator of Sonichu, nothing less!”

WHAP!

“Shut the fuck up,” Yuuka growed as she smacked him again. She glared coldly at him as Chris gave her a hurt look.

“Why… Why would you act this way? Are those flowers doing this to you? Don’t worry! I’ll curse those evil homo sunflowers! CURSE-YE-HA-ME-HAAAA!” Chris declared as Yuuka saw him go into a pose with his hands outstretched.

“What- What are you- Why- I- ARRRRGH! JUST LEAVE! YOU’RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!” Yuuka screamed at him.

“Did I do something to offend you? Or perhaps… YOU’RE A TROLL IN DISGUISE! WELL, YOU WON’T FOOL ME THAT EASILY! PREPARE TO TASTE MY WRATH!” Chris shouted in anger.

Chris then squatted down and clenched his fists. “ELECTRIC HEDGEHOG POWER!!!” He grunted so hard that he let out a loud fart which darkened his pants.

The raunchy odor hit Yuuka’s nose and she vomited on the ground.

>> No.6310608

Then, Chris tackled her with a whiny cry and sat on her stomach. "And now, for the ultimate insult!"

He bent over and ripped off her blouse and began fondling her boobs. "S-Stop it, human!" Yuuka screamed.

"I must taste to see if you're a troll or not!" Chris began licking sloppily on Yuuka's chest.

Her body began to react violently upon this foreign feeling. Her panties were soaked and soiled with urine and excrement, her body convulsed, and she threw up in her mouth.

"Urggghhhh..." Yuuka moaned as Chris looked at her. "I see you're reacting to this like a normal boyfriend-free girl would." He smiled.

"You...You filth! PIG! ANIMAL!" Yuuka cursed at him, but to no avail.

"Now, it's time to end my love quest and to gain a child! CRYSTAL, YOUR DADDY IS GOING TO MAKE YOU ALIVE!!!"

While Chris was making his monologue, Yuuka managed to grab her umbrella and stabbed the point into his soft, jelly-like flesh. "Ooh, that tickles."

"W-WHAT?!" Yuuka screamed in shock.

"And now, it's time." Chris grinned as he took off his glasses and kissed his Sonichu medallion.

"MY ASS! MASTER SPARK!!!" Yuuka shot an energy blast at him, Chris being engulfed into the light.

"There..." Yuuka managed to get up onto her feet and began to walk away.

>> No.6310615

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" A yellow blur suddenly appeared in front of her. "You can't get away hurting my father!!!"

Yuuka blinked as Sonichu glared at her, fists tightened. "I'm going to make you pay! THUNDERBOLT!"

Yuuka quickly dodged the attack as Sonichu dashed behind her and zapped her in the back.

"AAAAH!" Yuuka screamed in pain as she fell down to the ground.

"Just a few more volts ought to do it!" Sonichu increased his voltage as he zapped Yuuka into unconsciousness.

"Thank you, Sonichu. That will be enough." Chris stood up and brushed himself off. "Can you please take her to my humble abode?"

"Very well, Father." Sonichu sighed and grabbed Yuuka's limp form and dashed back to town.

"Just as planned," Chris put on his sunglasses and cackled evilly. "You will be born, Crystal. Just you wait, Yuuka. You will soon realize that I am your TRUE and HONEST soulmate."

>> No.6310625

Continue?

[ ] Yes!

[ ] No Way!

>> No.6310629

[X] Yes!

I can't wait 'till you get to the part where Yuuka rips Sion's dick off and stuffs it up his ass.

>> No.6310633

[X] Yes for the love of god, yes!

>> No.6310640

[X] Yes! I love story time <3

>> No.6310640,1 [INTERNAL] 

Dammit! At least finish your story Señor...

>> No.6310640,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>6310640,1
You are a disgusting excuse of a man, aren't you?

>> No.6310640,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>6310640,2
Oh look!... another one of my rabid fans...

Can't you just... take it easy?...

>> No.6310640,4 [INTERNAL] 

Bump

>> No.6310640,5 [INTERNAL] 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sBsnYNucM
BRAVO LUCAS

>> No.6310640,6 [INTERNAL] 

I saw george lucas at a gas station in Arizona.

He was buying some gummi bears

He told me they were gonna be great

>> No.6310640,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>6310640,6
fuck you pedo

>> No.6310640,8 [INTERNAL] 

Speaking of AZ, marijuana legalization for recreational use may be on the 2016 ballot. If it is and it passes then Arizona will be the only state where gay marijuana farmers can protect their marijuana farms with unregistered fully automatic assault rifles with suppressors and deny selling marijuana in their shops to straights or blacks or browns or transgenders before being raided by police with surplus military gear checking for illegal aliens. Then on Sunday they all go to church.

Truly a perfect state.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action