[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 493 KB, 621x1839, wrestling3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6282371 No.6282371 [Reply] [Original]

Touhou Tag Dream discussion! Team Heaven and Hell vs Team Tiger Lotus! Utsuho has revealed herself to be the Burning Gundam and with her awesome power, she knocked Shou to the edge of the ring! But Byakuren tags in and lives up to her title of "Superhuman"! With the birdbrain flying about, will her partner Tenshi be able to stand her ground?

The series is translated on Danbooru at http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/714

>> No.6283089

Okuu is adorable and Tenshi is hilarious!

>> No.6283104

I like reading this series except for the peanut gallery of autistic high schoolers below every strip.

>> No.6283106

>Secondary bullshit.

Go back to pooshlmer.

>> No.6283107

When's team Moriya's next fight again?

>> No.6283120

>>6283106

Get the fuck out of here, bro. You're really doing it wrong. Like bad wrong.

>> No.6283131
File: 465 KB, 621x1839, wrestling 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6283107
Probably not for a long time, considering they're the only ones to fight twice, I think.

And Sanae is too busy being raped by Eirin.

Shou is cool and expected but I'm still a little sad about the teaser ByakurenXShinki dream team not coming through.

>> No.6283132

Call me when the championship bout is occuring between Scarlet 200% and Sakuya+Suika. I can't remember Suika's and Sakua's team name, but I'm fairly certain this is going to be the ending matchup looking at the humble beginning of this 4koma series.

>> No.6283151

>>6283132
True, but it all depends on whether the creator decides to stick to the plan. This is a very long-running series after all, and so much has evolved, and so many new characters have been inserted into the story, first Tenshi and the SA cast, then the UFO cast, all with representatives in the tournament even though they didn't exist when it all began.

Remember, in the Sanae/Suwako vs Flandre/Meiling fight, he actually left the outcome to fan votes. Fans chose the conclusion, not him.

I was getting similar fan vote vibes when they had 10 panels of Byakuren searching for a new partner before settling down on Shou, but I don't know.

>> No.6283161

>>6283131
>And Sanae is too busy being raped by Eirin.
That's what I'm worried about ;_;
She's not going to be stuck in there all the way until her next fight, right? Right?

>> No.6283162

>>6283132
Also, Scarlet 200% is already out. It's Scarlet 75% that you're thinking about. (Remilia is full scarlet and Reimu is Red-White, so together they're 75% Scarlet!)

>> No.6283193
File: 156 KB, 850x1201, nitori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

By the way, we haven't seen another main character, Marisa in action yet. She's teamed up with Nitori I think so odds don't look good unless Nitori is allowed to bring in gadgets or is superhax in this series.

Think any plothax would happen that replaces Nitori with Mima, who happens to be present? It actually would work, such as the kappa sqad being so overworked from the ring destruction that Nitori is needed for maintenance work.

>> No.6283207

I'm still mad that Meiling, the actual martial artist who should demolish people in depowered combat, got knocked out so early. Granted, she did get annihilated by full on angry-primordial-god Suwako, but come the fuck on. Flandre, well, she had it coming, but Meiling deserves better?

(Then again Meiling gets the short end of the stick in every work, ever, so it's not really surprising.)

>> No.6283235
File: 270 KB, 771x1028, cd0d274263229c3c2511bca6091e8a14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am rooting for my waifu Okuu. She is the only reason I started reading this a month ago. I still need to read it from the very start, but Jesus there's a lot.

>> No.6283245
File: 450 KB, 1075x1513, break_41.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6283207
Well, she still was more competent here than most works. Not to mention that fans voted on the conclusion of the fight so she could have gone to fight further if fans wanted it, and it was very close.

She's pretty competent in Tohonifun's works though. Here she saves Flandre by taking out both Kaguya and Mokou, thanks to pressure point being the only effective thing against immortals.

>> No.6283248

Reported for shitposting.

>> No.6283262

>>6283245
Source plox?

>> No.6283618

>>6283151
Wouldn't a choice left to the fans really in fact mean that the outcome is pointless meaning Scarlet 200% and the Moriyas had no real chance of winning the tournament and that no matter who wins now they lose in the end?

>> No.6283631

>>6283618
Well...he just did it for the last fight. Who knows if he'll do it again.
How well received was the vote for victory thing in Japan? I got a lot of negative feedback from Danbooru and whatnot, but you know...

>> No.6283637
File: 470 KB, 621x1839, wrestling 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>6283618
Maybe, but who knows? Just because the creator started out with some ideas doesn't mean they have to follow through. In the beginning SDM got a lot of coverage but as the character pool expanded, Sakuya and Suika as well as Reimu and Remi haven't even received much attention outside the ring. In fact, when's the last time you saw Reimu?

Besides, who wins is less important than how the fights go!

Anyways, what are people's predictions for the current Tenshi/Okuu vs Byakuren/Shou fight?

>> No.6283690

>>6283618
I feel as though many people voted based on what had happened in the battle to date.

I don't really have an opinion on the current battle. I'd like to see Okuu deliver a good showing due to the sheer amount of power she possesses, but I feel like in things like these infinite raw power doesn't actually help all that much. And Byakuren is Byakuren, so...

>> No.6283728

>>6283690
Byakuren seems to take Sanae's "love and peace" role, except she's been portrayed as most definitely having the power to back it up. Both Tenshi and Okuu are so adorable in this series! A very good pair indeed!Remember the HNNNG lolipop scene where Tenshi takes advantage of Okuu's short term memory to keep giving her lolipops so Okuu would keep thanking her?

I wanted to see Shinki in costume too ;~; Nothing against Shou, but Team Makai 200% would have been awesome...why does he tease us so!

Of course, now that Sanae's had her role replaced and already had two wins as well as lots of haters, things aren't boding well for her...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action