[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 170 KB, 550x406, patrick_galbraith_otaku_japanpodshow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6197308 No.6197308[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Wondering if any of you can help me out. Im learning japanese but theres not really a advice thread on this forum =(

What would you suggest to learn japanese, i can read and write hiragana and katakana...ok ay i guess. im trying to find some worksheets to practice but its crazy how difficult how hard they are to find.

Im also reading remembering the kanji by Heisig.

what do you guys suggest?

>> No.6197312

I suggest >>>/lang/ okay bye.

>> No.6197329

Instead of going to a forum, try searching the internet. I have http://stevethefish.net/life/life041.htm open right now, and that's just random.
Also, do you really need to bother? Your life will be improved more if you work on English instead, and just enjoy the fansubbed stuff or the commercially translated stuff when you want to geek out.

口
興興興興興興興興興興興
奥奥奥奥奥奥奥奥奥奥奥
異異異異異異異異異異異
安安安安安安安安安安
  貝貝貝貝貝貝貝貝貝
大大炎   大大 

凸  |  凸    凸
      山

>> No.6197342

>>6197312

dont be an arse man, im jsut asking for some advice.

>>6197329

Well im wanting to go work there next year and although i dont have to know japanese i dont want to be a "fifth wheel" =)

>> No.6197362

>>6197342
>im jsut asking for some advice.

No, you're trolling.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action