[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 75 KB, 1024x768, ran_chen0001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6191688 No.6191688 [Reply] [Original]

>Wrote part of this in a Ran thread and have only >just got around to finishing it. Figured I would >post it for your viewing pleasure. Its a Ran x >Chen story, enjoy.

Ran was waiting in a neighboring room, tapping her foot impatiently. Her tails twisted themselves around each other in annoyance. It had been almost an hour without a fix and she was starting to show signs of withdraw symptoms. She needed it, and fast. However Chen had not yet left to go on the errands that Ran had so carefully prepared beforehand. Come on Chen she yerned, leave the room already.

Chen yawned, scratching behind her ear with one outstretched hand. She gazed around for a while, daydreaming before hopping up off the floor and stretching with her arms raised high. She left through the sliding door which had been left open. Ran waited a few moments, careful not to let her lust get the better of her. She had managed to endure this long, a few more moments wouldn't hurt. Ran listened for a few minutes. Nothing could be heard. Carefully, she entered the room and with one wave of her hand, the doors flew closed.

Ran started to drool with anticipation. Her prize was right below her on the floor. Chen always groomed herself and left scattered hairs of various types all over the place. For most home owners this would be an annoyance, but Ran savored the sweet smells and textures. Ran crouched down and rubbed her hands over the floor searching for that wonderful feeling, that slightly ticklish sensation that she longed for.

>> No.6191693 [DELETED] 

what the hell

>> No.6191700 [DELETED] 

This isn't ff.net. Stop posting this crap.

>> No.6191696

This sounds VERY familiar.
Please do carry on.

>> No.6191698
File: 19 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah, her hair shot up on the back of her neck. She sat up on the knees and examined what she had found. It was a series of long back hairs. Ran wore an expression of pure ecstasy.

This was her daily treat, and she intended to enjoy herself. Yady Yukari was 'busy' with her usual activities and Chen should be gone for a good while yet. Ran moved the hairs between her fingers, watching them move for a moment before raising them to her nose. She sniffed the pungent scent which was still as strong and fresh as if it had been Chen herself.

Ran's head started to overheat, beads of sweat started to form on her forehead, her vision blurred. Chen's scent always had this effect on her, it drove her wild. Yes, Ran was a noble and respected figure in the Yakumo household but she still was a powerful animal yokai and as such had needs of her own that all too often went ignored. Her mistress took little heed of her wants while Chen was far too innocent to notice her yearning looks. It was hard to stand it sometimes, having to ware the mask of a elegant lady as she went about her duties while secretly feeling on fire and craving a release. Any release!

Ah, Chen. The thought of her dear sweet Chen pulled her mind back to the collection of hairs held in her hand and the perfume like smell that radiated from it. She licked it, once, twice. Then, unable to hold back any longer she placed the bundle in her mouth and started to chew, rolling the hairs around in her mouth with her tongue.
Ah, thank you for today's meal, she thought blissfully as she rolled around the floor, breathing heavily. Her many tails beating the floor with a mind of their own as their master hit the tip of release. What would people think if they knew Ran Yakumo did such lewd things. They would surely call her names, she might even lose her position in the household.

>> No.6191702 [DELETED] 
File: 56 KB, 571x570, cool.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tl;dr

>> No.6191713 [DELETED] 

Wasn't there a shit eating story like this?

>> No.6191719
File: 13 KB, 268x188, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No, don't catch me, don't look at me. Ran rolled to her side, searching for any more stray hairs, madly using her keen sense of smell to track down any trace, any snippet of her sweet beloved Chen. Her nostrils flared, sensing a large patch of hairs located by the wooden dresser. She crawled over to it on the floor, not even bothering to act like anything other than an fox in heat. Ran was always the dignified one, always the one to look up to, the one that was so composed at all times. However Ran had another side to her. This side of hers was filled with an animal desire, to seek out her own pleasures, to indulge herself in any way her mind saw fit. Forgotten was her position. Only uncontrolled abandon remained.

She reached the dresser, the fragrance was seeping out of the top drawer. Ran reached up, and opened it, almost ripping it from the unit in her haste. Inside was a number of beauty items. Earrings, powders and perfume decorated the insides. But none of that was of interest to Ran, these items were not the source of strong alluring scent. Her heart skipped a beat when she laid her eyes on Chen's hair brush, fresh from this mornings grooming session.
"Ah, I shouldn't be doing this," Ran thought even as her hand reached for Chen's precious hair brush. Her hand didn't stop, her passion proving stronger than her rational mind. She grasped the brush, holding it in front of her face for a fleeting moment, inhaling her Shikigami's luscious aroma.

>> No.6191733
File: 75 KB, 600x773, ran_yakumo_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That was it, that's all it took to drive her into a uncontrollable frenzy. Her legs, trembling, finally gave out and she fell to the lavishly carpeted floor. Ran hiked her dress up with one hand while turning the brush around in her mouth, tasting Chen's heavenly flavor. Reluctantly, Ran removed it from her mouth and moved it down her body, slowly. Her nipples were standing on edge as she passed her full breasts, raising up and down with Ran's labored breathing, straining in their cloth restraints. Ran cried out in surprise as the bristles tickled her tummy and bellybutton on its relentless journey downwards. She giggled, letting the sensations wash over her. At last, the brush reached her most private place and without any more delaying, Ran started rubbing her soft light blue panties with the hairbrush, working it around in a circle, then increasing the speed as she almost reaching a climax before slowing down again. No, it wouldn't be good to cum straight away.

I must take my time and satisfy myself fully, otherwise I will have to last another whole day before I can come up with an excuse to have Chen leave on an errand. Ran's pussy was already leaking juices allover the place. Her panties were soaking wet. She removed them, sliding them seductively over her shapely legs and golden tails before flinging them across the room. Her hands were now slick with her musk. Ran sucked her fingers clean, placing them one by one in her mouth, giving them a tongue bath. She imaged they belonged to Chen, that she was licking her slender little digits clean. "Ran-sama, that tickles", she would say, looking up at you with those innocent eyes, making your heart melt.
"Oh Chen, you're such a sweet child. Now, just hold still and let Ran-mother take care of her little girl."

>> No.6191742
File: 273 KB, 744x701, 1392-267183994.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran suckled her fingers like a newborn, making slurping noises while she clumsily tried to remove the rest of her clothing. Her chest was tight, her body hot and sweaty, she couldn't breathe! She extended one nail with which she used to cut the cloth holding her firm breasts to her body. As soon as Ran had cut halfway through, the fabric no longer had the strength to hold her considerable bosom. It snapped, causing her breasts to spill out and jiggle in the air, flinging beads of sweat in the air, almost as if it was raining.
Ah, that's much better, I can breath again. But I'm still so hot. I'd better removed the rest of my garments.
And so Ran lay on the floor, completely naked. Panting like a young puppy yearning for its mothers attention. Her hands fell to her chest, teasing her inflamed nipples, massaging her enormous mounds of flesh in her hands like a baker would knead dough.
This continued for a good amount of time, rubbing herself in indecent places, imagining the things that she would do to Chen if only she had the courage to do so. Ran wasn't thinking about how much time had elapsed, she was enjoying herself far more than she had in ages.

Her hand was working her clit with reckless abandon, giving it everything she had. Her morns and yelps filled the room as she came closer and closer to release. Her hat rolled off her head as her torso jerked and spasmed, before dropping behind her, exposing her long furry ears. All this time she kept the firm image of Chen in her mind, her sweet smile, her cute little outfit, the way she played and hid in her forest of tails. It always excited her when Chen rolled around between her tails. Ran always closed her eyes and enjoyed the tingling feeling as Chen navigated around the inside of her masters expanse of bushy tails. They were especially sensitive to touch, though she made sure that no one else knew of this. It would ruin some of the thrill for her.

>> No.6191753

>>6191700
Tbh, I remember awhile back a mod said that writingfags could post their stories.

>> No.6191758
File: 9 KB, 220x177, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Her head fell back, her tongue rolling out of her mouth and onto her flushed cheek. Then she cried out in joy as a torrent of fluid flew out of her pussy and soaked the plush carpet. Ran came harder than she could remember, calling out Chen's name in her mind as she hit the peak of sexual pleasure. Her tails shot up ramrod straight, like a pin cushion. Ah, that's the feeling I crave. That was what I was waiting for all this time. But a little part of her knew that the real thing would be a whole lot more satisfying and also a lot more dangerous. Wasn't danger meant to be exciting though? No, she couldn't betray her tender little Chen.

Ran lay on her back, gasping for air, her chest elevating up and down as she tried to lose her breathlessness. Her gaze wandered the room, absentmindedly thinking how much work it would be to clean up after herself and get the place smelling normally again when she spotted Chen's hairbrush on its side, laying on the floor. The same item that had sent her into her little uncontrolled outburst. Her mind raced, did she dare? No, that's one step too far, but she still couldn't tear her eyes away.

>> No.6191765
File: 397 KB, 1250x1425, 1270450336995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6191766
File: 224 KB, 435x639, 2lj4vus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Grasping the hairbrush firmly, Ran limped over to the dresser. Her head was still throbbing, you'd think that this would have been enough, but she wanted more. Oh, I'm such a distasteful Youkai. She opened the top draw which she knew contained some of Chen undergarments. Ran wore a wicked smiled as her hands pulled out a pair of Chen's panties. They were of the purest white, with little green carrots spaced at random. Oh, so cute and innocent, as expected of Chen. Forgive me, Ran thought as she spoke a few incomprehensible words. Suddenly the hairbrush rose into the air. Ran was directing it with her mind and the thing her mind desired most at the moment, the brush was now compelled to carry out. It moved behind her, searching for its masters sweet spot, pusing past her nine tails in search. Finally the bristles rubbed against her blond pubic hairs, almost as if it was teasing her, denying her.

Ran tensed up, waiting. Come on, please hurry up. At last, the brush found the opening to Ran's wet pussy and without any further ceremony, plunged itself into her at full force. Howling in gratification, Ran caught sight of herself in the large mirror that sat atop of the dresser unit. She was huffing and wheezing, her skin slick with sweat, her crotch wet with her own juices which formed a large puddle beneath her. Rather then the shameful thoughts that had gone through her head before, now she just simply smiled. Yes, this was the face of Ran Yakumo. Her true face, the face of a dirty loose woman.

>> No.6191783
File: 152 KB, 900x819, 1824578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The hairbrush dildo could read its masters thoughts and started working itself in and out of her, slowly at first before speeding up, building up a crescendo. Ran's body jerked as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Faster, harder! The hairbrush once again carried out its masters orders. Ran's hands clutched the desk, her nails digging long grooves into Chen's dresser. Without realising it her inner beast was being released as Ran lost control. Her mind was growing numb at the sensations that flowed through her body. Ah, almost there! She almost pleaded for the hairbrush to keep going even though it would never go against its master. Would Chen ever go against her? Would she do anything her master requested?

In her left hand lay Chen's panties, now torn and partially shredded by Ran's wild antics. Ah, I'm so sorry Chen. Moving the panties closer to her face, Ran had to concentrate so as not to drop them as the dildo continued its work. She held out the delicate panties in both hands, leaning heavily on Chen's dresser, jerking each time the brush pounded her cunt. A steady knock on wood could be heard every second as Ran rocked her body back and forwards in a rhythm, the dresser knocking on the floor in the same instant. Some drool fell onto the smooth polished surface, and was quickly smeared by Ran's wondering hand, searching for support. Ah, that's something else I will need to clean up.

>> No.6191786 [DELETED] 

Story? No, no, this is FANFICTION.

Take it somewhere else you gigantic faggot.

>> No.6191792
File: 264 KB, 660x780, 14b72d08d8bc247979300fa7a8f68142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran could smell her Shikigami's aroma on the fabric. It was faint as this was a clean pair but it was still there, still alive. The essence that drove her giddy with a single smell. Sometimes, when she was busy with her cleaning duties, she would sometimes linger in the laundry room. Everything had to be done by hand as Lady Yukari preferred a more traditional home without the time saving devices used by the humans. Ran would never disagree with anything her master said but she was glad that was the case as it meant that when it came time to wash the laundry, she would have all the time she desired to saviour the mouthwatering banquet on offer. She would intricately lay out all the freshly worn, dirty treasures out on the oak table. Socks, shirts, hats and the most sort after items of them all, bras and panties. Then, taking whichever piece took her fancy, she would sniff the sweet musk and give the item a good tongue lashing. That was the most effective way to clean them, she found. First she would loving lick the outer areas, taking great care on any stains that may be present. After that came the inside, particularly the gusset.

Lost in her fantasy world, Ran did not hear someone approaching down the outside hallway until they were near the door. The ears on the top of her head shot up and angled towards the source of the disturbance, panic showing on her face. Still she was reluctant to stop, she hadn't reached climax yet and had been so very close, her breath came in pants. The footsteps grew ever louder. Ran scrambled to her feet, using her magic to float her clothing towards her while simultaneously clearing up the room and returning Chen's items to their respective homes. Ran was still horny and afraid at the same time, horny from her antics in her Shikagami's room and the fear of discovery. Or perhaps the fear excited her as well?

>> No.6191795 [DELETED] 

>>6191786
Shut up and just ignore the thread. This shit is surprisingly amusing.

>> No.6191808 [DELETED] 

>>6191786
Fuck you, OP is contributing a high-quality thread to this board and you're whining like a little bitch.

Fuck off.

>> No.6191811
File: 279 KB, 924x726, ranmeido.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On second thought, this wasn't anywhere near as entertaining second time around.

Oh, well.

>> No.6191813
File: 212 KB, 770x577, 106e06a711ffe2c65739b1932047ed4b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As a result her usual flawless magical control suffered and several objects collied in mid air. She cursed under her breath.
There was a knock at the door. Ran froze, sweat dripping from her brow. The hairbrush slipping out of her pussy with a wet slurping sound.
"Ran-sama?" came Chen's youthful voice from the other side of the door.
"Is that you Ran-sama? I can feel a spirit inside my room. Can I come in?"
Ran frantically pulled her garments over her head and buttoned herself up with one hand while the other directed the objects still flying around the room, like a carnival.
"Ahh, y-yes Chen," Ran blurted out. Her mind searching for words, for something to keep her out of the room for a few more moments.
"I've almost finished cleaning your room. Don't open the door just let."

Chen waited impatiently outside, twiddling her thumps together, her twin tails beating between her legs.
She stared up at her door which had a wooden sign that displayed her name in large red lettering. It had been a home-made gift from Ran-sama. Unable to wait any longer, Chen gently pushed open the door in order to surprise her loving master and without further ado, leaped inside.
"Ran-sama, Ran-sama!" she called, clearly excited.
Ran was trying desperately to straighten her robes, one hand running through her hair in a effort to make herself more presentable. Chen ran towards her master and wrapped her arms around her, squeezing tightly. Rubbing her head in between Ran's breasts with much enthusiasm.
No, don't touch me there, Chen. I haven't recovered yet.
Chen stopped her frolicking, her little nose sniffing the air. She looked up at Ran with those adorable little eyes, a confused look on her face. Ran wasn't her usual elegant self. Her hat was off centre and her hair was messy and slick. Her face was red and sweaty and she seemed to be breathing heavily. Her clothing was creased and looked dishevelled and a strange aroma was radiating off her.

>> No.6191815 [DELETED] 

>>6191808
OP is posting shitty fanfiction
if you like ff, then that is your problem, and you should take it somewhere else.
reported.

>> No.6191828 [DELETED] 

>>6191815
Read
>>6191753

Now stop it with your quality elitism. The only rules here are "All things otaku welcome!"

This is a touhou fanfic, it's not breaking those rules.

Now FUCK. OFF.

>> No.6191832
File: 277 KB, 800x1000, 1283898255623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6191815
What ever happened to taking it easy?
Just ignore the thread, no one is making you read it. I'd use the nofunallowed.jpg but since I don't have it saved, have a Ran.

>> No.6191837

"You smell funny Ran-sama."
Ran looked down at her cherished little helper and sighed. "You shouldn't say something like that to your master Chen."
"I'm sorry Ran-sama. I love you!"
Ran's heart skipped a beat and she smiled, a warm motherly smile. Chen was always so honest, so sincere. She reached a hand down and began to gently stroke behind her ear. Chen giggled and squirmed, rubbing against Ran, her knees pushing between her legs.
"C-Chen..!" Ran gasped. She was still in heat and hadn't had the chance to relieve her pent up frusration and here now was the object of her obsession, stroking her, massaging her, saying she loved me.
"You're so soft Ran-sama." Did Chen know what she was doing? No, of course not. That's impossible, but even as she thought that a haze was clouding over her mind. She wished this moment would last forever, just herself and Chen, locked together in a loving embrace that no one could break.

With her other hand she pulled Chen closer to her, and looked down at her. Chen was still nestled in between Ran's breasts. With loving tenderness she placed a hand under Chen's chin and lifted her head so that they were staring at each other. Chen looked up, her eyes wide with curiosity.
"What's wrong Ram-sama? You cheeks are all red. Are you unwell?"
"No, I'm quite all right Chen. Say, do you...," she hesitated for a moment, still stroking behind Chen's ear. "Do you, love me?"
"Of course Ran-sama, you're my favourite person in the whole world!"
Ran still continued to softly fondle behind Chen's ear as her other hand holding Chen to her body tightened in anticipation. How far should she take this?

>> No.6191843
File: 306 KB, 600x750, I WANT TO TAKE IT EASY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6191832
Agreed, for touhou fans most of the people here can't take it easy~

>> No.6191850
File: 18 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"S-so, would you..," her voice broke mid-sentence. Ran cleared her throat. "Chen, we have always been close, but would you like to take the next step in the relationship between master and Shikigami?"
Chen looked puzzled. "The next step Ran-sama? But we are already so close. You're like a mother to me!"
Ah, that's what I thought. Would you ever think of me as anything other than a friend, as a motherly figure. I'm a woman, with needs you couldn't understand. Perhaps I should help you understand. After all, isn't that what a guardian is for, to help you take your first steps?

"We can be so much closer Chen, you and me. There is so much I want to say, so much I want to do. Just say yes, please," she almost begged. Ran yearned for this, her inhibitions had left her, it was finally going to happen. Holding Chen's beautiful face in both hands she gazed into her eyes as if they were the only two Youkai left in Gensokyo before leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead. Ran almost kissed her again, just to experience the taste once more but held herself back, waiting keenly for her answer.
"Well, I don't quiet understand, but if Ran-sama says so then it must be something good!" she replied with youthful enthusiasm, her sweet lips mouthing the words almost in slow motion as it appeared to Ran.
Ran's entire mind was set aflame, her nine tails whisked around and beat the floor one after the other and her face flushed an even deeper shade of red.

>> No.6191865
File: 16 KB, 411x348, e3BV8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She closed her eyes and without saying a word, pushed herself onto Chen, using her larger size and strength to drive her onto the richly decorated rug beneath. Chen was surprised at the sudden action without any warning and opened her mouth to say something but Ran simply closed her own mouth around Chen's and gave her the most passionate deep kiss imaginable. Her hands closed around Chen breasts, enclosed as they were in her cute red dress, and began to massage each of them in turn. Ran could feel vibrations coming from Chen's delicious mouth, words that couldn't escape her tight embrace. The movements only served to excite her further. She slipped her tongue into Chen's mouth, exploring every knock and cranny on offer, rolling over the archway, tasting her luscious saliva.

Chen was struggling a little but that was to be expected. The poor little thing was probably overwhelmed with the mixed feelings coursing through her body. Ran opened an eye for a moment as their mouths continued to interlock, to catch a glance of her dear Chen as her master took her first kiss. Even in this state she was still so pure, her cheeks rosy red, her little adorable nose twitching.

>> No.6191874 [DELETED] 
File: 19 KB, 404x573, chris-hanson-catches-perverts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SUDDENLY the door bursts open and a tall slender man dressed in a suit walks toward Ran, still gently holding the underage child. The man asks Ran:

"Hi, I'm Chris Hanson with dateline NBC. There are cameras set up in this room, recording your every move. Ran Yakumo, or should I call you by your online persona "FoxyFucksalot", I believe we have some questions to ask you. Please, let go of the child, and have a seat over there."

>> No.6191895
File: 208 KB, 1500x1061, 1279842530689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran finally released her Shikigami from her long deep kiss and sat upright, straddling Chen with her well toned thighs on either side of her. Chen took in large lungfuls of air, as if she had just come up for air after sea diving. She wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her dress, looking up at her master with a look of total astonishment.
"What are you doing, Ran-sama?"
Ran licked her lips, which were soaked with saliva. "What am I doing? Why, I'm showing affection to my number one Shikigami."
As if to illustrate that point, her fingers grew in size, her long nails thickened and widened, she grouped around Chen's chest before ripping that part of her dress from her body, exposing her little breasts encased in a plain coloured green bra. Chen yelped like a helpless pet. At a thought, Ran returned her hands to normal, reigning in her animal appearance but not her instinct.

She hovered over the newly exposed area, drinking in the sight before her. Chen's skin was a healthy white colour, as smooth and perfect as one could hope for. Her nipples could be seen beneath her bra, poking upright despite herself, her chest rising and falling in a rapid beat. Ran lifted the bra up, revealing the most beautiful pair of breasts see had ever seen.
"Please, stop Ran-sama," but her words fell on deaf ears. The sight of her tits had bewitched Ran, and nothing could snap her out of it. She leaned over and traced her finger around the outside of the breast, steadily inching closer and closer to the nipple. Sweat beaded down as Ran went along, like a necklace. Chen was moaning at the touch, the feelings washing over her new and frighting. When her finger reached the nipple, she flicked and teased it, rubbing it with care and attention before she moved her mouth forward and started to suckle it like a baby.

>> No.6191898

OH GOD THERE'S CUM EVERYWHERE.

>> No.6191900
File: 116 KB, 640x890, ranwuvtofu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6191865

I propose more Ran x tofu, the true love of Japanese foxes everywhere in all ages.

>> No.6191909 [DELETED] 

>fanfiction

>> No.6191911
File: 325 KB, 800x650, 1282781095687.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yesyesyesyesyesyes

>> No.6191917
File: 106 KB, 400x270, tumblr_kz7msubl2S1qzybd4o1_400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran was more like a fox than ever. It was like she had overpowered her prey and was now taking her time devouring her from the tips of her feet to the hairs on top of her head. She rolled the nipple around in her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. When she was finished, Chen's breasts had been glazed with a find coating of her masters drool. They shone in the light from the window. Chen couldn't take it anymore, the touching, the kissing. She tried to struggle out from under Ran, squirming and kicking out but Ran was much too strong for her.
"Please," she said in a soothing tone. "Behave yourself." And with that, Chen felt her strength drain from her, her arms pinned to the floor with some invisible but irresistible force. Ran tutted.
"There, that's better. I didn't raise you to be this naughty Chen. Now please," the hint of a smile appeared, "try to enjoy yourself."
"Ran-sama...," Chen breathed softly, her twin tails wriggling nervously. Ran grabbed the closest tail and held it in front of her as if to examine it. The tail was trying to worm itself free of her grasp, black and warm to the touch.

She licked her lips and placed the head of Chen's tail in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her head bobbed up and down in a steady motion, taking in more of the appendage then backing up and repeating the process. Ran gagged a little as it pushed itself against the back of her mouth. The black hairs tickled her throat but it wasn't unpleasant and only served to increase her pleasure.

>> No.6191934
File: 16 KB, 246x205, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran slid the tail out of her mouth, Chen sighed with relief until she started licking down the side, admiring the midnight texture and relaxing feel as she went along. This went on for some minutes, sucking and licking until Ran let go, the tail turning limp and falling, as if spent. Ran giggled, enjoying the sight of Chen totally exhausted. "Is that how you cats clean yourselves? I can help you with that Chen, whenever you like. Its my duty to look after your needs."
Ran's mouth of full of cat hairs by this point. She chewed on them like they were the best meal of her long life, relishing the bitter taste before swallowing them down with a loud gulp. Ah, what a lovely snack, but I'm still hungry. Oh well, better move on to the main course.
Ran extended one fingernail, licked it with a mischievous expression and with careful grace, pierced the outside of Chen's dress at the midriff. Then she lowered her finger, cutting the dress like a knife through butter. The cut material fell to either side of Chen, displaying her fresh young legs and childish pokeadot panties. Ran backed up a little to admire the view. She looked like a predator eyeing her quarry, scrutinizing every part of Chen's defenceless body, her eyes travelling across the body in front of her until the two locked gazes.

>> No.6191939 [DELETED] 

Oh man thanks for saving this thread by deleting some posts, janitor, clearly this thread is now fucking awesome. Let me go to fanfiction.net so I can make more shitty fanfiction threads.

>> No.6191942 [DELETED] 

>>6191939
~take it easy

>> No.6191949
File: 111 KB, 900x1213, 1BdaF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Ran-sama, please stop this," Chen pleaded. "Its strange, you're making me feel strange. I don't like it."
"You will learn to like it Chen. Trust me. You can trust me can't you? After all I have looked after you for this long and would never hurt you. Not you, my darling little assistant."
Chen's feet twitched, as she realised that her attempted at reasoning had fallen on deaf ears. Ran didn't miss it, and crouched down behind the offending foot.
"What's this Chen?" she asked in mock surprise. "Did you twitch at the thought of your master servicing you, to cater to your every need?"
Tickling the backs of her feet, Ran continued.
"You're so naughty, Chen. I must punish you."

Chen's face tightened up, struggling to hold herself in while Ran caressed her feet. Her cheeks turned bright red before she couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing.
"P-please stop, Ran-s-sama.." she managed to say in between her laughing fits.
If she reacts to that this strongly, then how about this? Ran lend forward and stuck the tip of her tongue out, inching forwards, drool flowing from her mouth until she made contact. The wet, cold feeling sent the hairs up on the back of Chen's neck, the shock made even worse when that same wet feeling started to move on the surface, along her toes and all over the backs of her feet. When she looked down her body, all see could see were a pair of fluffy ears set atop a head of pure golden hair bobbing up and down near the end of her legs. Ran looked up, caught her gaze and winked before she plopped the big toe in her mouth, sucking it for all she was worth, like it was ice cream on a warm summers day.

>> No.6191961 [DELETED] 

FANFICTION THREAD

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons

"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"

And then John was a zombie.

>> No.6191967 [DELETED] 

HM waited. The discolights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were Asian women in the neighbourhood. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Walt Kowalski were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
HM was an operator for fourteen years. When he was young he wore an East German uniform and he said to dad "I want to be an operator daddy."
Dad said "NEIN! You will EMIGRATE TO USA"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in his neighbourhood he knew there were Asian women.
"This is Walt" the radio crackered. "You must be be racist against Asian women!"
So HM gotted his drop-leg holster and bumped into Asian women.
"I BAKED YOU LASAGNA" said the Asian women
"I will seduce him" said the hottest Asian woman and she bedded HM. HM spermaed at her and tried to pull out just in time. But then he failed and she became pregnant and he was not able to be racist and pop pills.
"No! I must be racist against Asian women" he shouted
The radio said "No, HM. You are the Asian women"
And then HM was fucked.

>> No.6191972 [DELETED] 

John Stalvern waited. The TV in front of him blinked and sparked in the air. There was a honey coming to him. He didn't see her, but had expected her now for days. The warnings by friends were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. John was a man now for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the honeyz and he said to dad "I want to chill wit the honeyz." Dad said "No! You will BE CALL BY FATHER"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the house he was sitting and making out wit his honey. The phone rigned and John picked it up.

"This is her father" the phone crackered. "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN WIT MY DAUGHTER!?"

So John gotted his caller ID and tried to find who he was but he was anonymous. "WHO IS THIS?" said John

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER" said the man on the phone and fired shouts into his cell phone. John wondaered at him and tried to find who he was. But then the phone hanged up and they were scared and John asked his honey about her dad.

"My dad is dead" she shouted. John asked "THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!"

The honey said "No, John. You are phone."

And then John was phone.

>> No.6191978

VIPPER waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were JEWS in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Anonymous were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
VIPPER was VIP QUALITY for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the VIPPERS and he said to dad "I wanna be a VIPSTAR daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY JEWS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the internet he knew there were JEWS.
"This is VIPPER" the radio crackered. "You must fight the JEWS!"
So VIPPER gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the JEWS
"I will shoot at him" said the CYBERJEW and he fired the rocket missiles. VIPPER plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the JEWS" he shouted
The radio said "No, VIPPER. You are the JEWS"
And then VIPPER was a JEW.

>> No.6191993

>>6191978
>>6191972
>>6191967
>>6191961
Derailing threads is not very quality...

>> No.6192000
File: 4 KB, 124x88, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chen cried out, her throat was starting to ache from the hysterical laughter. She raised her voice in one last desperate plea.
"S-stop it, Ran-sama!"
And it did stop in a fashion, only to be replaced with the same feeling running up her legs. Ran was now salivating her way towards Chen's crotch, leaving a glistening trail in her wake. Her tongue inching its way along Chen's creamy thighs. Ran rubbed the martial covering Chen's pussy with one outstretched finger, paying special attention to the outline of her little rosebud. One finger became two as Ran picked up the tempo and rubbed Chen's pussy until a damn patch appeared. Chen's cries filled the room, though in Ran's mind they were cries of pleasure and excitement. Ran held her hand up to her face and examined the moisture there.

"Oh, what's this? My little Shikigami has gotten so wet down there. Why your panties are positively soaked. But I'm happy that you're enjoying my touch Chen."
Ran pulled down Chen's underwear with both hands slowly, down her legs they went, almost like an unveiling ceremony.
Chen blushed and closed her eyes at the embarrassment, seemingly out of breath and no longer willing to resist.

>> No.6192004 [DELETED] 

Goddamn it I think OP just went "fuck it" on this thread.

>> No.6192006

>>6191961
>>6191967
>>6191972
>>6191978

Dude, what part of "ignore the thread" didn't you get?

>> No.6192010

>>6191993
I'm not derailing anything, it's a fanfiction thread so I'm posting my fanfiction.

Yoshida kachiro waited. Light of the above, air and caused him blink. American bases. He did not see it, but for years now it is expected. His warning is not listenend Minoru, it is too late now. Far too late now, in any case.
Kachiro in 14 years, Japanese soldiers. He saw a young, he was, he said, the United States Navy ships to Dad "AIUONTOTOUSAN the ship's ears."
Dad said, "No! You kill Americans."
He believed he had. Then he oldered as he stopped. But now, the base station knew he was an American.
"This is Sergeant sense" radio crackered. "Americans must fight!"
So his 99-type rifle and the largest kachiro gotted blow wall.
"He殺らUnited States," said the American people
"I shoot at him," he said fired a rocket missile amerikan. Kachiro rifleded blow in the past tense, and he tried to him up. But then the ceiling fell and was trapped in the killing.
"No! I am, to kill Americans," he cried.
According to the radio, "No, kachiro. You, the Americans"
Then kachiro the Alien.

>> No.6192014
File: 9 KB, 259x194, images (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Ah, what a lovely little pussy you have, Chen."
It was a inviting shade of pink and was already slick with her juices. Ran could see dribbles of her wetness run down her cunt lips onto the floor and dampen the rug under her. It was completely clear of pubic hair, as smooth as the day she was born. Ran was completely transfixed, she had to see what it felt like. She ran her finger over the delicate surface, the velvety folds of her vagina reacting to her attention by pulsing every so slightly. Ran listened to Chen's moans, her finger searched around for the younger Youkai's G-spot.
"Here Chen? Does it feel good if I touch you here?"
Her busy hands explored Chen's supple flesh which grew more wet and slippery with every passing stroke. Finally a loud yelp told her which area to concentrate her efforts on.

Ran stimulated the area, happily fondling and nudging Chen with expert care. Chen was gasping for air, her moans becoming more frequent, her body jerking more with every touch. Ran used two of her fingers to hold open Chen's pussy as she leaned forward, her cold breath brushing against the vulva as she did so. Then, Ran locked her mouth on Chen's vagina and began to intimately tantalize and caress her, focusing on her erogenous zones. A wet slurping sound filled the room as Ran devoured her beloved's vagina like a savage animal, her nine tails beating the air in delight. Chen's tails did the same as her body responded to her masters assault on her most private parts, her eyes rolled into whites, her mouth hung wide open and a whimpering sound escaped her lips before her hips rocked and Chen experienced her first orgasm.

>> No.6192021

Charlie Brown waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were red haired girls in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Snoopy were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Charlie Brown was a blockhead for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the other kids and he said to dad
"I want to kick the football daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE PWN BY LUCY"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were red haired girls.
"This is Snopy" the radio crackered. "You must kiss the red haired girls!"
So Charlie Brown gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KISS US" said the girls
"I will shoot at him" said Lucy and she fired the rocket missiles. Charlie Brown plasmaed at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kiss the girls" he shouted
The radio said "No, Charlie Brown. You are the girls"
And then Charlie Brown was a football.

>> No.6192024
File: 24 KB, 320x222, yakumo-pc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran didn't bat an eyelid and continued to work on her pussy even as Chen convulsed and rich tasting fluids shot out all over her face and filled the inside of her mouth. Ran greedily lapped them up, drinking the sweet ambrosia like a mouthwatering dessert after dinner. Chen arched her body up as the sexual energy washed over her, her mind turning giddy. She had never felt pleasure like this before, the build up to the point of breaking and then the sudden, powerful release. It was all too much for her. She gave out one more shriek before her intense orgasm started to fade and she collapsed in exhaustion.

Ran took in short, quick breaths, licking her hands clean of any love juices still present. She stood up tall, recalling the delightful look on Chen's face as she reached orgasm, her first one, and from her masters embrace. First...
The word hug in Ran's mind. She wanted to be Chen's first in everything, the motherly instinct to help, to not let anyone else dirty her precious Chen. If she did it, it would be wonderful and pure, for the both of them.
Chen looked like her mind was far away, her eyes glazed over. Chen's sweet voice could be heard as the air passed between her lips. A musky scent permeated everywhere, the smell of sex hung thick in the air. Her ears flickered while her tails moped around lazily behind her. The feelings that had rocked her so violently only a moment before still played out in her mind.

>> No.6192028

>>6192021
>>6192010
If you're gonna be a massive shit-head go do it in another thread. You're not accomplishing anything by trying to derail this thread.

You basement-dwelling aspie fuckhead.

>> No.6192030
File: 4 KB, 120x90, default.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran was a very long lived Kitsune and had studied and mastered a while host of spells and techniques, from destructive spell cards to body manipulation. It was the latter category that she employed now. One of her middle tails popped in between her legs and started to change shape at its masters will. Becoming smoother, more sleek. Its golden hairs folding in like a flower did before winter so that it was no longer prickly to the touch. It shrank in size before forming a head at the tip, the strands of hair forming together to make the new structure. When it was done, it resembled one of those human devices to pleasure oneself. A dildo she remembered, but unlike that, Ran felt everything that her tail felt. More so, as it would stimulate all the right places to give her mind the illusion that she possessed a cock. Chen would also feel everything, though Ran needed no spell for that.

I wonder how it feels, Ran thought. She lightly touched the tip. The electrons immediately shot intense feelings up to her brain causing her to gasp, feelings that she had never experienced before. She gripped her tail-dick more firmly, rubbing and squeezing it with her now quivering hand. She looked down in stupefied amazement at her new appendage as it throbbed and grew warm to the touch, mimicking the penis it was meant to represent. As the tail was between her legs, every-time she rubbed it, it passed over her pussy, doubling the titillation. It was like her mind was set aflame, her hands couldn't stop even if she had wanted them to. Her legs buckled as she jerked her cock, steadily increasing the rhythm until she shrieked, her orgasm overtaking her. Ran sunk to her knees like gravity had only just started to effect her, her tail-cock wiggled under her dripping pussy, threatening to excite her even further.

>> No.6192035

ZELDA/LINK/BOB(THE HAPPY MASK SHOP GUY)/RUTO: What?

MALON: Let's travel back in time to the end of the Civil War!

LINK: That sounds like a dandy idea!

ZELDA: Great! Let's head to the Temple of Time!

::At the Temple of Time::

BOB: Ok, I guess we just have to go through this portal...

RARU: You ain't goin through no portal without Raru! ::smiles::

EVERYONE ELSE: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

RARU: So! Where're we goin?

MALON: We're going back to the time of the end of the Civil War!

RARU: Ooh, that sounds adventurous! Let's go!

EVERYONE: ::Hops through the portal::

::In the streets of some city on April something 1865::

EVERYONE IN THE STREETS: Woo hoo! The war's over! Woo hoo! No more fighting! Yeah!

ZELDA: Ooh, everyone seems quite happy! I say we go join them!

ALL: ::Starts screaming in the streets::

::"Battle Hymn of the Republic" starts to play in the background::

BACKGROUND: "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord..."

RUTO: This music sucks ass!

LINK: For once, you're right, Ruto! We better get some good music.

::Just then, the Beatles walk in::

ZELDA: Hey! It's the Beatles! ::Faints::

BOB: ::Catches Zelda:: Hey, they're not supposed to be around for almost another hundred years.

LENNON: But here we are!

BEATLES: ::Kicks out the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" people and starts setting up their guitars::

MALON: ::Points in a different direction:: There's Ulysses S. Grant! ::Faints::

LINK: ::Catches Malon:: Ok, I can see Zelda fainting when she sees the Beatles, but Ulysses S. Grant?

GRANT: I heard that!

LINK: ::blushes::

GRANT: And it's General Grant to you, fairy boy!

MALON: ::Runs up to Grant:: So sorry about my husband's rude behavior. Can I have your AUTOGRAPH?

GRANT: Sure! ::Signs Malon's dress::

MALON: ::Faints again and falls into the arms of Robert E. Lee::

LEE: Hey, who the hell's this?

GRANT: Beats me!

LEE: :drops Malon::

>> No.6192036
File: 99 KB, 755x1047, 12362952341979_123284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She got up before that happened. She couldn't afford to tire herself out, not before she fulfilled one of her most cherished desires. During Ran's voyage of self discovery, Chen had regained some of her senses, and stared up at her master, her gaze falling onto the new thing sticking out from her legs. It looked like a small tail but in the shape of a cucumber. Even as she thought this, she saw Ran scoop up shiny fluid at her feet and bathe the tail with it so it glimmered in the light beaming in from the window. Then Ran turned her attention to Chen and started to move closer to her. A new kind of terror filled Chen's mind, what did Ran intend to do with that...thing?
"No, no more Ran-sama. Please, forgive me. Whatever I have done, please forgive me!"
She managed to pushed herself away despite Ran's magical force holding her down but only a few pitiful steps. Ran effortlessly flexed her will and once again Chen was pinned down. She shook her head, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

Ran parted Chen's adorable legs and eased herself closer, her tailcock now fully lubricated with her own love juices. She tenderly wiped the tears away from Chen with the back of her hand.
"There, there Chen," she said, soothingly. "There's no reason to be alarmed. Ran-sama is about to make you feel really good."
The sight of Chen, with her legs spread, hers to take, made Ran fully erect once again. She gulped with the prospect of what she was about to do. She pushed her tailcock against Chen's velvety pussy which felt absolutely fantastic. Ran had to stop herself throwing everything to the wind and pushing her cock in Chen up to the hilt then and there, such was the intensity of her lust, but she reminded herself. Gently.
This is your Shikigami after all; Treat her with care.

>> No.6192043

>>6192035
MALON: (To Lee) You're a jackass.

LEE: Hey! Watch what you say to war generals!

::A few moments later::

LENNON/McCARTNEY: ::Start singing "We Can Work it Out"::

ZELDA: That's my favorite song!

NANCY: Mine too! That's why I'm putting it in my story!

ZELDA: Isn't that a coincidence?

NANCY: Sure...

LINCOLN: Come on everybody! The war is over, and we all should be happy! Let the Black and the White join hands in brotherly love! ::Joins hands with a former slave::

EVERONE: ::Joins hands black/white

GRANT/LEE/LINCOLN/ZELDA/MALON/BOB/LINK/RUTO/NANCY: ::All have their arms around each other with a number of black and white people::

RARU: ::Runs up to Lee:: Hey! It's my long lost brother!

LEE: ::Hugs Raru:: Brother!

RARU: But wait! We have one more lost brother!

::Jingle bells are heard in the sky::

RARU/LEE: Santa!

SANTA: Ho ho ho! ::Hugs Raru and Lee:: My long lost brothers!

NANCY/GRANT/LEE/RARU/SANTA/LINCOLN/ZELDA/BOB/MALON/LINK/RUTO/McCARTNEY/LENNON/HARRISON/RINGO: ::All have arms around each other::

MALON: (to Nancy) Hey, why the hell do you get to be next to Ulysses?

NANCY: Because I want to!

EVERYONE WITH ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER: ::Sings: "We can work it out! We can work it out!"

>> No.6192050
File: 22 KB, 480x360, hq2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gradually, and with great care, Ran leaned forwards, her cock pushing into the folds of Chen's vagina. It was so soft and tight, covering her completely in its boundless warmth. Chen quietly whimpered to herself, her eyes closed shut.
Ran continued to pushed herself into Chen until the tip of her tailcock hit a bump and couldn't proceed any further. Chen flinched as Ran reached her hymen.
Ran persisted though, it felt far too good to stop moving and pushed deeper into Chen, bumping into Chen's hymen with growing force. Chen cried out, crying, yelling "It hurt, it hurts."
Poor girl, Ran thought. Its pained her to cause discomfort to her darling Chen, but it was going to hurt whatever she did so it was best to get it over with in one fell swoop.

Ran gripped both the backs of Chen's legs and pulled her small frame towards her, thrusting herself into her with all her strength, ripping through her hymen and plunging herself deeply into Chen's love canal.
"RAN-SAMAAAA!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as Ran's tail stabbed into her, stretching her pussy uncomfortably wide.
Once she started fucking Chen, her tight little hole gripping Ran with a vice like hold, she found she couldn't slow down. Blood dripped out as Ran hammered into Chen with reckless abandon, each trust into her sending mind-blowing satisfaction flooding throughout her system. Ran's full large tits swung in tune with each piston like movement, in contrast to Chen's smaller bust, the sweat forming on them like crystal clear pearls.
The wet smacking sound was music to Ran's ears each time her body hit against Chen's supple flesh. Getting carried away, Ran thrust her throbbing member into Chen's wet pussy as far as it would go, earning a series of fresh screams as she impaled Chen, pulled back and repeated.

>> No.6192055

>>6192035
I realize you've got the boards interests in mind when you're trying to ruin this thread, but this isn't how you improve the quality of this boad. If you really want to improve it you can try explaining exactly how this is breaking the rules or decreasing the boards quality, or you can use your completely l337 sp4mm1ng sk1llz to create as many high-quality threads as possible.

Also, hostility tends to ruing boards, take it easy~

>> No.6192056

A lone street light hung over an empty street, flickering randomly as a few moths hovered nearby. Very few people used this alleyway at night, even less so these days. It was a good thing tonight, for very few people would have been able to process what was about to happen. A few feet in front of the lamppost, a pair of ribbons appeared out of thin air, spaced about four feet apart. As suddenly as they had materialized, a strange opening formed between them. At first glance, it looked as if this gap of sorts was pitch black, but closer inspection would show a myriad of eyes against the black backdrop. From somewhere within, a large scythe fell out of the opening, and landed on the pavement below. It was quickly followed by its owner, a girl by the name of Komachi. She landed squarely on her bottom, only inches away from her scythe.

>> No.6192059

"Damn that Yukari!" She rubbed her backside with her left hand, while using her right to prop herself back up. Looking around in a vain attempt to identify her surroundings she scratched at her red hair in frustration. "Every time we all get together for some drinks, she always uses those damned gaps of hers to send someone off as a prank! Well, I guess I'd better try to figure out where I am, and how I'm going to get back." She sighed, and silently mused about how Shikieiki would be furious with her for slacking again, even if she had a good excuse this one time. Reaching down to pick up her scythe, she sensed an unfamiliar presence, and as soon as she had a grip, spun around, and held it in a defensive, battle ready stance. "Who's there?"

"I think that's our line?" A young man in primarily black robes with a hint of white about them stood before, his hair was a bright fiery orange. He turned to his companion, a short girl, with equally short hair, her outfit matching his. "Oi Rukia, is that thing broken again? There aren't any hollows here, just some girl."

"I can see that Ichigo, and it's still giving off a signal! I'll have that jerk Urahara look at it later, for now, let's just go." She turned to leave, but Ichigo grabbed her by her left sleeve.

"What about the girl?" Rukia broke free of his grasp, and proceeded to 'dust-off' where his hand had been, if for no other reason than to tease him.

"She's obviously not a hollow, just leave her be."

"Well, yeah, but she CAN see us in out spirit forms, not to mention she seemed to sense our reiatsu. Didn't you see how she was ready to defend herself long before she could have seen us?"

"Of, of course I noticed you fool!" She tried to keep her steely composure, when in face she really hadn't noticed or paid it any mind. She turned back to looks towards the girl, who was merely staring back at them with a dumbfounded look.

"What's a 'hollow'?"

>> No.6192066
File: 10 KB, 201x251, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran unleashed her remaining tails into the mix, like an octopus. She now had eight extra hands to do whatever she wanted with. One of them reached under her legs and brushed up against her own clit, frigging herself as she rocked back and forth. Two slowly wrapped themselves around Ran's tits, she gasped as the hairs prickled her skin and nipples. They groped her flopping breasts, probing them, squeezing them like an anaconda as the tips of her tails kissed her pink nipples. They looked a little like nipple tassels on Ran's voluptuous form.
Ran groaned as one of them fluttered near her ear, running along the outline before dipping inside and out again. The tails released her breasts, leaving red marks, and busied themselves finding other areas of her own body to caress. She gripped Chen's thighs more tightly, starching her legs as she fought to kept her grip. Chen was not spared either, her cute bosom was mercilessly toyed with and teased. The tails brushing past both her nipples like a gust of wind, stroking and caressing them. One ran along Chen's stomach and pocked her bellybutton while another pushed against her bottom and anus.

>> No.6192073

The two who had addressed each other as Rukia and Ichigo exchanged a glance, and then turned their backs to Komachi. "Oi, Rukia, what should we do with her? There's obviously something different about her. I mean, she set off the Hollow Detector, can sense reiatsu, and look," he turned his head towards Komachi, and nodded towards her scythe, "That thing's giving off some kind of energy. It's not reiatsu, but I think that might be a zanpaktou in shikai form."

"I think so too. I don't sense any malice from her, or from the scythe." She stole a look at the girl herself. "Still, she seems lost, and she could be dangerous. Let's take her to Urahara's. If nothing else, maybe that guy will know something."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Breaking their secretive huddle, Ichigo now approached Komachi, "Hey, girl, my name is Kurosaki Ichigo, and this is Kuchiki Rukia, who're you?"

Seeming mildly annoyed that they had been ignoring her; she huffed out, "Onozuka Komachi, shinigami of the Sanzu no Kawa" Both Ichigo and Rukia shot quick glances between themselves and Komachi at the word, 'shinigami'.

"Well then, Komachi, Ichigo and I want to help you, since you look like you're lost."

'They don't know the half of it.' Trying to act as if it was no big deal, she shrugged her shoulders, "Well, I guess you could say that."

"We know this guy, Urahara; he runs a rather, 'unique' shop, if nothing else, maybe he can find you somewhere to stay while we figure everything out."

As Rukia explained, Komachi's eye roamed around, and from the corner of a nearby fence, she saw something that made her jump back in surprise. "There are two of you!" An equally surprised girl, who looked exactly like Rukia, except for how she was dressed, yelped from her hiding place.

>> No.6192077
File: 9 KB, 205x245, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It felt to Chen like a million hands were flowing over every part of her body at once, claiming it as their own without her consent. She squinted open one tearfulled eye and saw that Ran-sama was baying and howling like the wild fox she used to be, her mouth hanging open, salivating down her chin. Ran's eyes were filled with animal lust, not the loving look she gave Chen when she looked after her. There was also the constant searing pain as her masters tailcock banged her sore pussy, she grunted as Ran took another plunge into her. Ran's tailcock could do things that a normal penis could not, such as when she used the tip to rub the inside of Chen's womb or when she rapidly twisted it around, scrubbing Chen as one would clean a vase with a cloth. At a thought, Ran increased the width before it contracted back, fucking Chen in two ways at once.

Ran was aware that her pleasure was nearing its peak, that her climax was drawing near so she gave Chen everything she had left. All her built up energy and arousal was expended into the joining at the hips of the two Youkai. Her tails servicing both master and servant, inside and out. Pumping into Chen's innermost expanses with a love she had held in her heart for years and had at last been allowed to express it in the purest form imaginable.
"I love you Chen!"
Both Youkai screamed loudly as Ran came, her tailcock soaking in her pussy secretions, sending them into Chen's uterus in much the same way as sperm. Ran spasmed repeatedly and in a few seconds, Chen was filled to the brim with the proof of Ran's love, juices dripped out of her vagina as Ran pulled out with an audible plop. Chen's pussy was slick and gleamed with fluids. She breathed heavily, shuddering every now and then as she lay on the floor and sobbed.

>> No.6192084

"WH, what did you just do?" Having never seen something like this, even in Gensyoko, Komachi suddenly found herself slightly nervous.

"It's kind of hard to explain. I'll see if I can make sense of it on the way."

"You two go on ahead, then. I'm going to run home and switch places with Kon, too."

"Shouldn't we stick together for now Ichigo?"

"No, I don't want to think of what my dad would do if I start bringing home more strange girls."

In an uncanny unison, both girls turned to face Ichigo, "Who's strange?"

Already halfway out of sight, Ichigo turned back, "See, you two are already getting along just fine!"

"Sometimes I wonder just who he thinks he is!" Now standing in a high school uniform, Rukia stomped her right foot to the ground in anger. "Well, whatever, c'mon, let's go."

>> No.6192079

>>6192073
Reported for spamming.

>> No.6192098 [DELETED] 

>>6192079
Touhou fanfiction in a Touhou fanfiction thread, what's the problem?

"Well, if you'd let me out more often! Maybe I could go visit Orihime nee-san, or something!" He started to daydream about the girl he just mentioned, and as impossible as it sounds, started to get a nosebleed.

With a swipe of his hand, Ichigo sent Kon flying from the bed into the wall, "Denied! Now let's go already, Rukia's and that girl are probably waiting already."

"Nee-san? Why didn't you say so?" With that, Kon had picked himself up and was already out the window on his way.

"Too predictable." Knowing that the smaller frame of Kon wouldn't get very far, he turned his monitor back on, and quickly went about clearly his computer of Kon's latest 'adventure'. Then, shutting it down; hopped back out the window to chase the mod soul down, before he found some other trouble to get into.

Despite having a few moments to get a head start, Kon hadn't gone very far at all, still mere feet away from where he had landed. He may have a habit of acting like a fool most of the time, but he knew his small body wouldn't be of much use by itself if something were to happen. He also didn't want Ichigo's sister, Yuzu, to find him.

"Why am I not surprised? For all that talk you sure didn't make much progress!"

"Shut up! Even I can't do much with this little body you picked out for me!"

Ichigo's laughter caused a passerby to change her course, "Hello, Kurosaki-kun!"

"Nee-saaaaaaan!" Kon leapt from the ground, clearly aiming his body for the chest of Orihime, but he was stopped short as Ichigo grabbed him by the back of his head, causing a comedic squeak.

"Don't you ever quit?" As Kon struggled to break free, Ichigo casually tossed him aside, only to see him jump unto Orihime's shoulder. "Sorry, Inoue."

"I'm getting used to it, eh heh. So what's going on, you hardly ever leave the house with Kon unless there's trouble."

>> No.6192099 [DELETED] 

spam is spam.
Fuck your shit.

>> No.6192105 [DELETED] 

>>6192099
But it's not spam, I'm just posting my Touhou fanfiction in this Touhou fanfiction thread, can you tell me what the problem is so I can understand? Geez, and it was getting good between Komachi and Ichigo too, now I gotta start from the beginning again.

>> No.6192111 [DELETED] 

>>6192105
hahah, no.

>> No.6192107 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 312x317, yukari rape face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suddenly Ran wanted nothing more than to comfort Chen, to run her fingers threw her hair and rub behind her ears as she purred her approval. To painstaking cook Chen her favourite food and be rewarded at the sight of her wolfing it down, enjoying every morsel. To read her a story, to make her bed and watch her drift slowly to sleep. She realised that things would never be the same between them again, but that was fine. Things had moved on. She and Chen were together now, closer than they had ever been.

"Oh my, look what happens when my back is turned."
Ran shuddered at the voice, knowing who the words belonged to the instant they hit her like a tidal wave. She turned and faced her master, Yakumo Yukari, who tutted in disapproval at the sight of her Shikigami.
"Look at you Ran, all sweaty, standing in front of me completely naked. Its unsightly."
Yukari hid her face behind an oriental looking fan, flickering it. Her deep purple eyes made Ran feel like she was staring into her very soul.
"And look at what you have done to poor Chen. I thought better of you."
At the mention of Chen's name, Ran tightened her fists at her sides and dared to speak.
"I love Chen, master. You know that."
"What I know is that my loyal servant has shamed my household and abused one of my Shikigami. Must I remind you of how you are to behave in this household? You represent me after all, and I can't have you acting in this manner."
Yukari raised her hand and a gap opened up on the floor below Ran and swallowed her up in its never-ending darkness.
>to the spammer = should post ran images to make it harder to navigate, moron

>> No.6192115 [DELETED] 

>>6192105
You're either a fucking aspie or some bored thirteen year old thinking "lol he so m4d, i are teh best trowl evar, lol, he so mad, i fukken win lol, nobodi ken trol as hard as me, nobodylovesmepleasefillmewithathousandpenises"

You're not funny, you're not a good poster, you're not improving the board, and you're a lame troll.
>>>/b/ <- See, I even linked it for you. Now fuck off.

>> No.6192118 [DELETED] 

>>6192115
You haven't answered my question. What exactly makes my fanfiction unfit for this thread? Should I just make my own thread?

>> No.6192158

I-is this the end?

*clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapcla
pclapclap*

>> No.6192159
File: 153 KB, 640x640, 1285018314999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No more?

>> No.6192172
File: 25 KB, 312x317, yukari rape face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Oh my, look what happens when my back is turned."
Ran shuddered at the voice, knowing who the words belonged to the instant they hit her like a tidal wave. She turned and faced her master, Yakumo Yukari, who tutted in disapproval at the sight of her Shikigami.
"Look at you Ran, all sweaty, standing in front of me completely naked. Its unsightly."
Yukari hid her face behind an oriental looking fan, flickering it. Her deep purple eyes made Ran feel like she was staring into her very soul.
"And look at what you have done to poor Chen. I thought better of you."
At the mention of Chen's name, Ran tightened her fists at her sides and dared to speak.
"I love Chen, master. You know that."
"What I know is that my loyal servant has shamed my household and abused one of my Shikigami. Must I remind you of how you are to behave in this household? You represent me after all, and I can't have you acting in this manner."
Yukari raised her hand and a gap opened up on the floor below Ran and swallowed her up in its never-ending darkness.

>> No.6192175

gross

>> No.6192184

>>6192172
Wait.. what?!

How did this post shift places?

>> No.6192194 [DELETED] 

>>6192184
Holy fuck, Yukari's here! Stop fapping and run like shit!

>> No.6192190
File: 1.60 MB, 1920x1200, ran3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran should have been more of a seductress, seducing Chen cleverly instead of outright raping her.

The ending was disapointing as instead of punishing Ran, Yukari should have said something hinting at wanting to punish Ran...in an erotic way.

A drawfag still needs to draw a few frames of this or do an entire doujin. There are so little Ran x Anyone doujins or pics out there it's saddening.

Overall good job.

>> No.6192205

>>6192190
>instead of outright raping her.

But she said yes, so it's all right!

>> No.6192226 [DELETED] 

>>6192190
gaps
>>6192184
that possibility had crossed my mind. would make a nice part 2 someday

>> No.6192230

>>6192190
I had that idea in mind actually. Would make a nice part 2 someday.
>>6192184
gaps

>> No.6192269

>>6192190
I disagree completely.
(except on getting a drawfag, but good luck with that)

>> No.6192277
File: 77 KB, 400x556, 5764e899a8a4828990f1c9fb7c52075da894ec62.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for the show, OP!

>> No.6192382

>>6192190
I like the idea of Yukari sexually punishing Ran.

And then she "conforts" Chen for shits and giggles while Ran watches

>> No.6192991

>>6192205

>But she said yes, so it's all right!

She didn't really say yes.

It was more like, "Show me the next level!" and then NO THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED PLEASE STOP"

>> No.6193165

>>6192991
Well that's too bad but she should have read the small print! Not rape~

>> No.6193236

They did it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

>> No.6193274

This is the kind of thing that will deal the death blow to touhou. Any douche who disagrees is probably part of the problem and not necessary for the continuation of touhou.

fandom Nazi

>> No.6196473
File: 151 KB, 480x355, 1280446888759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was the face Ran had when she was raping Chen

>> No.6196480
File: 245 KB, 700x1457, c99ccf5a68f5863b7b1d8352a42462f5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6193274
>This is the kind of thing that will deal the death blow to touhou
It didn't kill Touhou when they started writing kawaii fanfiction like... three years back, I do not see why it would kill it now.

>> No.6196555
File: 169 KB, 573x809, 73c651fbbc834885e9903eb7df150135ab92e1d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran and Chen are pretty much ignored by everyone drawing or writing adult content., especially full doujins.

Sure, Yukari has a few doujins, but they never involve Ran or Chen, and when they do they're usually terribly drawn.

It would be nice to see some YukarixRan

I'm glad someone took time to write this story

>> No.6196568

>>6192172
But I thought Chen was Ran's shikigami...

>> No.6196891

>>6196568
what's yours is mine ect

>> No.6196891,1 [INTERNAL] 

what the f*ck

>> No.6196891,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>6196891,1
Janitor must have been drunk

>>
Name
Subject
Comment