[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 650 KB, 600x834, eiki2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6165492 No.6165492[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Japan and Nico can into annotations, why can't YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-q7YnyUmY

>> No.6165508

>>6165492

they can and do, it's just annoying though
and keep your >>>/int/ crap on >>>/int/

>> No.6165527

Amerikkkan just want to vandalise.

get out Amerikkkan.

>> No.6165538
File: 34 KB, 219x263, Grr!!.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No, no comments and annotations over the video, we don't need it. I want to watch the video not endless strings of wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, bitches and whores, hurr durr derp, TROLOLO, gentlemen, RANSAMALOOKSLIKENARUTOKUN, KAWAIDESUNE, autism and all that crap.

>> No.6165541

DURR HURR NOTHING MORE RELAXING THAN SEEING YOUR SCREEN BEING CONSTANTLY SWARMED WITH TEXT SAYING INANE SHIT LIKE wwwwwwwwww AND FILTHY COREANS

>> No.6165547

>>6165538
you mean japanese nicovideo users aren't all intellectually superior mature people who discuss about the higher matters of life? Shock.

>> No.6165555

>>6165538
People like you can always just turn them off. It's not hard.

People like OP who finds the comments interesting wouldn't; it's a win-win situation.

The main problem with YouTube annotations is that you rarely see a video with annotations turned on meaning people will spam and abuse the function when they see it because it's rare.

The rolling comments on Niconico is one of the main things I like about as a video site; it has a lot of customization options that YouTube doesn't. But on the other hand YouTube has a more functionally designed website that is easier to navigate. I really think YouTube and Niconico could learn from each other.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action