[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 524 KB, 466x262, 1271322999446.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6104380 No.6104380 [Reply] [Original]

http://pastebin.com/ZRduUFmn

Discuss.

>> No.6104394

If Janitors are understaffed, why don't they get more?

>> No.6104420

>go into #friendcircle
>oh look nobody is fucking there
You can't blame a dead IRC channel for /jp/ being horrible

>> No.6104422

>>6104420
>>go into #friendcircle

Why the fuck would you do that!?

>> No.6104425

Why would anyone complain about the eternal Rika fanclub thread?

i don't get it.

>> No.6104427

>>6104420
There was only like 5 people there during it's peak so it's definitely not "dozens" of people

>> No.6104430
File: 551 KB, 1600x1200, orin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I agree...
Orin eating popcorn is cute as hell.
Let's have an Orin thread.

>> No.6104442

FRIENDCIRCLE CONSPIRACY THEORIES HO!
As the guy who made the friend circle picture I would just like to say that the IRC channel was pretty much a joke and we never really used it for anything other than idling and playing video games.

>> No.6104445

>>6104380
I'm not really a Sion fan. But I would agree with most of his points. It seems like the Janitor is a principal focusing on just a couple problem children while ignoring everyone else.

>> No.6104464

I don't agree with how sion's dealing with the problem on /jp/ (retarded anime spam) but I have to agree with most of his points during that discussion.

Really, "we leave threads unrelated to the board as long as a lot of people are interested" "but what about rika threads where it's just 3 people bumping the same thread over the period of a month?" "..."

It's a pretty fucked up logic too. I don't know how many unique users we have on /jp/ at a time but I'm pretty sure it really isn't all that many and it'd be easy to fake interest about something completely retarded by telling people on irc beforehand or something.

>> No.6104469

>>6104445

Son, AT or Rika threads are far from our biggest problems. They're most of the time contained to one thread at a time.

The argument is that by accepting Rika or AT we will end up inviting shitposters from /a/ or /v/. Two years down the line and that never happened. In fact what drives shitposters to this board are things that are actually /jp/ related. Touhou, Katawa Shoujo and Sengoku Rance are the first things that come to mind.

I don't get why meido even decided to hear what that autistic piece of shit in the first place. He has no case. Sion doesn't care about the board at all.

>> No.6104476

01:04:25 <lanced_jack> second i cant moderate /v/ by deleting so i can only hope i can make people see how dumb they are when they make shitty threads

>> No.6104477

>>6104464

I'm pretty sure janitors have access to IPs. It should be easy to spot samefagging.

And again, samefagging in some cases is needed. I'm sometimes the only one preventing OC threads from 404ing. They're slow.

>> No.6104478

>>6104430
>cute as hell
Zing.

Those are souls, anonymous. Not corn.

>> No.6104481

>>6104469
>Two years down the line and that never happened.
What the hell are you talking about? AT has been a regular on /jp/ for two years now? And that simply has to do with AT not being that popular to begin with. But look at the kind of people who post in the MMO threads or Recettear threads. They look quite a bit as though they're from /v/. And I'm not complaining about Rika threads or AT threads or people coming from /v/ any way. I just don't understand the inconsitency. Why do /v/ threads get so much more leeway than /a/ threads? Why do meta threads stay alive for so long?

>> No.6104483

>>6104477
I didn't say anything about samefriending, I said coordinating something on irc, like the #friendcircle, #meltanjp or #hotglue shitposters could do.

>> No.6104491

So as I understand it. According to the Meido's logic, if Saten threads were condensed, and nobody was complaining in them, they'd be pretty much allowed. Because at that point, how would they be any different than AT threads or Rika threads or any other thread that just has a handful of people posting and bumping throughout the week? But in reality would this ever happen? Of course not, the janitor would never let something like Saten threads exist. It's not that I'm personally complaining about Saten threads being deleted. I just hate this kind of stupid double standard.

>> No.6104495

>>6104445

Spam is /jp/'s biggest problem right now, so he should be focusing on these. Spam is not only bad on its own by driving good threads off the board. It also invites metathreads like this one, raids and shitposters thinking it's okay to do the same.

It's not the niche threads that are dragging /jp/'s quality down. If anything, it's the opposite. We're one of the few boards that can keep a thread alive for days (used to be weeks before endless summer started) while having good and civil discussions.

>> No.6104504

they should just delete this board and make it /dg/ - Doujin games

bam, no more arguing about what belongs here

>> No.6104509

>>6104495
The point is though, why does something like a VC thread get deleted, but AT threads can stay? About making a VC thread the meido says:
>Samefagging and bumping every few hours with no discussion? Deleted.
How exactly are AT/Rika/etc threads any different? If people in said VC threads complain about moderation, delete those specific posts while letting the thread and discussion continue.

>> No.6104510

>Why do /v/ threads get so much more leeway than /a/ threads? Why do meta threads stay alive for so long?

The simple reason is what meido already pointed out: people are having fun in these threads. The cosmic break spam was bad, but that was most likely /v/ retards used to their board speed and culture. Before that, MMO threads used to be condensed.

/v/ threads are accepted more easily because doujin games are the reason /jp/ exists. People have a board to discuss /a/, but the same cannot be said about /v/, since the weeaboo population in the board is scarce and threads about doujins and jrpgs are largely trolled and ignored. It may have become a little better now that moot took the pokemonfags out of there, I didn't take the time to check.

>> No.6104517
File: 133 KB, 256x355, sion427.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is that really Sion talking? I really refuse to believe it. I mean I was just joking about him being completely insane and asspained. I didn't think it was actually true.

But then again he did post that OP picture yesterday in his gay marriage attention-seeking thread.

>> No.6104522

>>6104510
>people are having fun in these threads.
But then it becomes, so long as people are having fun, any thread should be allowed.
>People have a board to discuss /a/, but the same cannot be said about /v/, since the weeaboo population in the board is scarce and threads about doujins and jrpgs are largely trolled and ignored.
Don't give me that shit. Based on that logic, if a certain anime were to get ignored on /a/, it should be able to come to /jp/.

>> No.6104532

Also Sion I still fully maintain that /a/ and /v/ are still the Disney babby versions of /jp/.

The only reason it made you super asspained 2-3 nights ago when I said that is because you know it's true.

>> No.6104533

Let's be honest here, the reason /v/ threads are being posted here isn't because it doesn't have its place on /v/ or that it would get spammed there, it's just that the userbase here mostly hates /abv/ and would rather stay the fuck away and discuss things with other /jp/sies.

So why do /v/ threads get a free pass and /a/ threads are instantly deleted? Personally I just think both should fuck off to avoid the "hey guys /jp/ is discussing [game/anime] in this megathread, go there to talk about it with them >>>/jp/58949327" on /abv/.

But really, the main problem about /jp/ isn't this, it's that we've run most of our normal content into the ground and we really don't have much to discuss except during special occasions (VN translation being finished, new TH, Comiket, etc). Most of our threads are just rehashes of the same old shit we've been saying for the past two years.

We have like one good thread every two weeks.

>> No.6104544

We had VC threads before and still have them from time to time. But VC was also used to spam the board by Sion, that's not something I'd accept as a janitor either.

It's easy to tell when a group people are honestly upset about a particular theme being constantly deleted and one or two fags keep forcing their shit on this board through spam claiming that we don't have clear rules so they have the right to stay.

>> No.6104547

>But then it becomes, so long as people are having fun, any thread should be allowed.

nofunallowed.jpg

>> No.6104549

>>6104544
You don't think the janitor would be able to tell the difference between a textless thread with a picture of anime Alicia, and a thread about VC?

>> No.6104550

>>6104522
This is exactly my general point. There is a total double standard with moderation. Instead of using the clean cut rules there's arbitrary decisions being made instead that creates ambiguity with everything. There is no real logic behind what is really deemed /jp/-related or not

>> No.6104556

>Based on that logic, if a certain anime were to get ignored on /a/, it should be able to come to /jp/.

It would happen if /jp/ was interested enough in it. I think that allowing fun and civil discussions are the janitor's top priority.

You know, if you create a Saten thread and no one likes it, you take the hint and leave, not spam it everyday until it becomes "board culture".

>> No.6104559

>>6104556
Yea? And what happened when AT threads first started being created? There was a lot of backlash. But, for whatever reason, the threads were allowed, and now you have week long threads consisting of just a few people bumping and posting the same shit over and over. Is this all it takes to meet the requirements of, 'enough people'? That seems pretty unfair to me.

>> No.6104564

>>6104533
/v/ threads get a pass because there are plenty of games that /v/ will refuse to accept because they're too Japanese. Like, say, Touhou or VNs. Can you think of any anime that /a/ is against like that?

>> No.6104571
File: 482 KB, 900x900, skies089871720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Great example of a successful VC thread started by a random Anon:

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/S5777452

The janitor only deletes Sion's VC threads because they suck ass and don't offer anything to /jp/. He usually makes them to spam or as revenge posts (as his posts/threads get deleted like fist of the north star).

Also yesterday he was spamming Strike Witches for 10 hours straight for some reason. I still don't know what that was about.

>> No.6104573

>>6104559

It's not unfair. AT was never spammed to annoy the userbase like animefags do. What used to happen was people creating a thread to discuss it, people throwing huge meta arguments about what belongs on /jp/ and becoming generally asspained as the staff deleted them since they contributed nothing to the board.

You just can't accept that enough people on /jp/ like AT. You must think that every thread on /jp/ is whiteknighted by the same two idiots like the anime spam is.

>> No.6104577

>>6104564
>too Japanese
/v/ plays Persona you know. There is no "too Japanese." Keep in mind they were also all over Rance, Umineko and now that item shop game

>> No.6104578

>>6104564
How should I know? I don't go to /a/ or /v/. However, if there are people complaining about weeaboo shit on /v/, then is it not the janitor's job to clean up those posts and try to ensure that /v/ has a community where all types of games are accepted, rather than just allowing those games to move onto other boards? And I'm sure there are plenty of anime, where if I were to make a thread on /a/, it would die within an hour or two.

>> No.6104583

I zonder zhqt jp is reqlly qbout<

>> No.6104584

Except that's not true at all. From what I've heard out of people who browse /v/, they constantly have Touhou threads.

For VNs it's a different matter, no one ever said those are /v/ material, but they still have those threads if you really want to talk about that. Hell, I discovered YMK like 3 years ago back when I still browsed that POS on /v/.

And really, any game can work perfectly fine on /v/. This is 4chan you're talking about, not the ign boards or something. Most people here are weeaboo, there's nothing "too Japanese" for /v/.

>> No.6104586

>then is it not the janitor's job to clean up those posts and try to ensure that /v/ has a community where all types of games are accepted, rather than just allowing those games to move onto other boards?

One of /v/'s mods already confirmed giving up on trying to improve that board. The fact that moot chose to troll /v/ instead of /b/ during this year's April fools should be enough evidence.

>> No.6104589

>>6104584
Fuck, that was to >>6104564

>> No.6104592

>>6104586
That's a /v/ problem not /jp/'s

>> No.6104593

>>6104584

/v/ is bad and you know it. Don't try to sugarcoat it.

>> No.6104597

>>6104593
It's better than /jp/ that's for sure
They have actual discussion there

>> No.6104601

>>6104592

So? You want all the people who are here to discuss japanese videogames to go to /v/?

That's going to make this board pretty boring. Enjoy your /vp/ 2.0

>> No.6104604

>>6104593
I'm not, I fully agree that /v/ is horseshit, I posted >>6104533 but I don't agree with the "hey this other board sucks, let me have this unrelated thread on this board" mentality.

>> No.6104605

>>6104556
>if you create a Saten thread and no one likes it

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/6088752#p6088752

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/3717226

Just do some search on easymodo, Saten threads tend to get a lot of discussion before Janitor arrives and deletes it.

>> No.6104606

>>6104573
>AT was never spammed to annoy the userbase like animefags do.
And now you are automatically assuming every anime thread is made to annoy /jp/. Not everyone who posts threads is Sion and Co.
>What used to happen was people creating a thread to discuss it, people throwing huge meta arguments
Sounds almost as if it wasn't generally accepted, yet still was allowed.
>You just can't accept that enough people on /jp/ like AT.
Right, It sure seems like a lot of people like it. The threads are so predictable there is always a post at the beginning of the thread saying something along the lines of:
>In before COCONAAAAAA, Sion spamming because he's hurt, Halloween.html, requests for 500x500.jpg, Luca is a whore and a slut, that guy who always replies to 'Luca is a whore and a slut posts', and all that other stuff.
Then the rest of the thread is just image dumps and hardly any actual discussion. And you can even tell they are so popular because of how long they last! The last one went from Aug 23 to Sept 4, and didn't even reach bump limit. Give me a break. AT does not enjoy high levels of popularity on /jp/.

>> No.6104607

>>6104597

Then go back there. I'm pretty sure /v/ is much superior to /jp/, with all the reaction faces, greentext and doubles that they try so hard to bring over here.

>> No.6104609
File: 226 KB, 816x1041, skies0693445115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6104550
>>There is no real logic behind what is really deemed /jp/-related or not

When you discover the main connection between eroge and doujin games, then you'll realize what type of video games belong here and what don't belong here.

A lot of people ITT have simply yet to level up. Maybe they're in denial, or maybe they're new friends. But the connection exists.

>> No.6104611

>Just do some search on easymodo, Saten threads tend to get a lot of discussion before Janitor arrives and deletes it.

It's easy to point that out after you annoyed half the staff and userbase with your spam. Sion wannabe.

>> No.6104613

>>6104601
Hey! That's great reasoning! By your logic, lets add more stuff to /jp/ from all sorts of other boards, to make /jp/ even more interesting than it currently is!

>> No.6104615

the sion` on irc isn't even the main source of all the shitty posts
at any rate, this is tl;dr for me

>> No.6104617

>>6104611
At least use the quote function you fucking faggot.

>> No.6104620

It's like Saimoe threads, they're generally well received, better received than AT threads were when they first came, and they don't even consist of some textless anime screencap, yet they still get deleted. It's ridiculous.

>> No.6104623

>>6104617

So butthurt.

>> No.6104626

HEY GUYS I GUESS IDOL THREADS ARE /jp/ RELATED

>> No.6104629

>>6104626
I hide every idol thread I see, but I'm fairly certain that idols are very otaku related.

>> No.6104630

>>6104623
>butthurt
>>>/b/

>> No.6104645

I am shocked when I have to agree with 'sion' on anything (e.g. that AT threads should not get a free pass if other random jRPG threads are being deleted), although he's still stupid for trying to justify his spamming.

I'm rather surprised that this meeting was set up to get sion and the Meido in contact (indirectly).

>> No.6104655

/jp/ was created to take us out of /a/.

I don't really get what the asspain about anime not belonging here is about. I really don't. If anime is allowed here then why split in the first place?

Is discussing K-On/Raildex/SW with us that important, even though no one is interested in doing it?

>> No.6104675

>>6104655
And if video games are allowed here, why have /v/ am I right?

>> No.6104676

>>6104655

read

>>6104605

>> No.6104678
File: 611 KB, 1680x1050, Screenshot2010-09-10 16_41_47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6104681

>>6104645
>>if other random jRPG threads are being deleted

The actually aren't. Just Sion's crappy threads get deleted.

Sion is lying his ass off in that OP pastebin text.

>> No.6104683

>>6104675

/v/ is not part of why /jp/ was created. /a/ is. You're missing my point.

Ask my question: why us? Why discuss anime here?

K-on, Index and SW have chain threads at /a/ much like our AT and Idolthreads here. Why not go there? What is your point? That /jp/ doesn't have clear rules about what belongs and what doesn't? We knew that right from the very beginning.

>> No.6104684

>>6104678
Oh Boof, you card.

>> No.6104686

>>6104678
Lol @ the building placement

>> No.6104694

>>6104686
it's tactical genius

>> No.6104695

What's there to discuss? Sion is a mad child throwing a fit, I agree with the meido.

>> No.6104702

>>6104683
I'm not saying anime should be discussed here. I'm saying there should not be double standards. There should not be /v/ content allowed here, while /a/ content isn't. The argument that, 'Well, it doesn't get discussed on /v/.' doesn't hold up. That doesn't automatically make something ok to go on another board. Ignore the popular threads on /a/ for a second. Yea, I'm sure index and k-on get plenty of discussion on /a/. Personally, I don't know, but I'll take your word for it. So how about some anime that doesn't get much discussion? Or how about if someone just doesn't like /a/'s community, or the fact that threads move blazingly fast? Why should they not be allowed to have any kind of discussion on /jp/ (after all, we came from the same place!), but /v/ content gets so much freedom here?

>> No.6104707

>>6104605

Ahaha. One of these threads was deleted by the OP. He pointed that out at the end.

Double check stuff before you spew shit from your asspained ass, nerd.

>> No.6104713
File: 40 KB, 556x762, reaction-face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6104707
>on /jp/
>calling someone nerd
>mfw

>> No.6104716

>>6104713
rptd

>> No.6104723

>>6104716
raccoon police "t" department?

I know, I tried to figure it out the best I could.

>> No.6104725

>>6104713
lol o4l

>> No.6104729

>>6104707
What about other railgun threads that got over 100 replies on easymodo?

>> No.6104735

anyone on SEA server wanna play SC2?

>> No.6104738

>>6104702
Fuck your logical reasoning I'm going to report you to our meido. Reported~

>> No.6104741

ABSOLUTE TERROR

>> No.6104742

>So how about some anime that doesn't get much discussion? Or how about if someone just doesn't like /a/'s community, or the fact that threads move blazingly fast? Why should they not be allowed to have any kind of discussion on /jp/ (after all, we came from the same place!), but /v/ content gets so much freedom here?

What you call /v/ content is jrpgs, doujins and mmos, right? You know why they're accepted on /jp/? Because they're accepted by the userbase.

Don't link threads with raildex discussions to disprove my point. It's easy to cry about your stuff being deleted after you wasted so much time spamming shit to make sure enough of the userbase and staff hates you. I don't really blame the janitors for deleting Raildex, K-On and SW even when they're not blank screencap threads. At this point in time it's hard to tell what's bullshit trollbait and what isn't.

>> No.6104745

>>6104742
Go back to Gaiga you fucking imbecile. Learn to quote properly. Can't follow a discussion properly like that.

>> No.6104746

>>6104742
what about room/desk/desktop threads
they're accepted sometimes but rejected other times

>> No.6104750

>>6104742

And to further develop on that, the sword swings both ways. KS is related to /jp/, but gets deleted on sight by the same reason.

>> No.6104751

>>6104745

You are so mad. Take it easy, bro.

>> No.6104754

>>6104745
You calm down and stop this crap.

>> No.6104756

>>6104751
HEY MAN YOU PROPERLY QUOTED ME

>> No.6104760

>>6104742
>What you call /v/ content is jrpgs, doujins and mmos, right?
Doujinshi belongs on /jp/. After all the main reason the board was created was because of Touhou, but that's not my point.
>Because they're accepted by the userbase.
Were you even around when AT threads were first being made? Did they seem 'accepted' to you?
>Don't link threads with raildex discussions to disprove my point.
I haven't linked a single railgun or index thread in this thread, but ok.
>It's easy to cry about your stuff being delete
My stuff? So are we assuming now? I did not at any point create railgun or any anime threads.
>At this point in time it's hard to tell what's bullshit trollbait and what isn't.
And? So what about the Saimoe threads that already have 100~ posts, almost entirely 'accepting' and civil, which get deleted when the Janitor strolls by? Do you honestly think I care if some textless screencap thread gets deleted? Hell, I wish all textless threads were deleted.

>> No.6104762

Any Idea why the Janitor doesn't delete QUALITY THREADS mostly made by touhou and umineko fags that literally takes 5 pages of /jp/?

>> No.6104768

>>6104760

He deletes them sometimes. But if he started to actively prune shit threads related to touhou and umineko, the shitstorm would be so bad, it's just better to selfmoderate and ignore them.

>> No.6104771

>>6104768

Meant to quote >>6104762

>> No.6104778

>Were you even around when AT threads were first being made? Did they seem 'accepted' to you?

Here's a thread I created before AT threads were part of /jp/'s culture: http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/3280838

Notice how little trolling we have there.

>> No.6104779

>>6104768
Idiot.

>> No.6104785

>>6104768
And why the hell not? These touhou&umineko fags aren't aware of their shitposting even though /jp/ quality control posts in their shit threads. So how much longer are we going to endure their shitposting? Forever? I sure don't want that, the janitor might as well delete their shit on sight immediately starting today.

>> No.6104790

>>6104778
So if I find an anime thread that has little trolling does that mean /a/ content is ok here?

>> No.6104796

So why won't touhoufags condense their threads like idolfags? They complain and cause shitstorm if there are more than 4 idol threads on /jp/, but yet all I see on /jp/ are nothing but touhou threads made of QUALITY.

>> No.6104803

>>6104796
reported.

>> No.6104804

>>6104796

itisamistery.jpg

The answer to your question lies in /vp/. It's what would happen if moot decided to split our board and create one just for touhou. They're just retarded manchildren.

>>6104790

Maybe, maybe not. We had plenty of anime discussions reaching the cap before. Create a thread about some anime you want to discuss, see if it gets good posts, if people are not bothered by it.

If meido deletes it, don't be so upset. The main problem is that you all are so serious about 4chan. Think about your own butts for one second. I feel sorry for them getting so angry all the time.

I had threads deleted by meido before as well. But instead of being so mad and make metathread #187438932 about what belongs on /jp/, or spamming the same thread over and over again, I just refresh the page and move on.

It's silly to be so serious about 4chan, of all things. If you think it's shit, just close your browser and move on. There are better things in life, even for a NEET.

>> No.6104807

remember when /jp/ took it easy?
me neither

>> No.6104810

>>6104804
>comparing us delicate touhou fans to those of filthy /vp/ scums
>calling us retarded manchildren

reported.

>> No.6104857

What people seem to not want to understand is the fact that on 4chan, anyone can post anything. Sure, posting things on the boards they're related to is preferable, but the community on the boards is different from each other and there are people who just feel like ignoring that.

What the janitor was talking about was more or less this, too. If someone makes a thread on a board and people start discussing it peacefully (for the most posts, at least), there's no reason to delete that thread that was going so well. I've seen some 200+ posts Touhou threads on /v/, for example, which were better than anything I've ever seen on /jp/.

>> No.6104885

>>6104790
The question isn't if /a/ content is allowed here, but what kind of content is accepted by the community. Saten threads are NOT among those, mainly because some faggots have been spamming textless threads about her for months.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that if you started a thread about some anime which actually had content on it (and not just a blank post) and people used that thread to hold an actual discussion, it wouldn't get deleted on sight.

Damn, /jp/ doesn't really have a fixed theme, like /a/'s anime/manga or /v/'s video games. And even if it had - just take a look at those boards I mentioned and see how much unrelated things are popular on them. If you want to make a thread, then do it, but if nobody cares about it or you get negative replies, just fucking move on. As stated several times on that log, spamming something here will only get the userbase to hate it more, which makes that something never be an accepted theme of discussion. For example, if you REALLY want to discuss Saten here, STOP THE FUCKING SPAMMING and possibly, once the second season of Index starts, you'll be able to have threads about her with no problems at all.

>> No.6104888

And damn, did I really just spend the last hour reading everything here and writing my (horrible) posts? Shit, I need to learn to take it easy.

>> No.6105130

This is fucking dumb. I don't even know why the Janitor tried to explain things to this autistic kid.

>> No.6105130,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130

I used to think Sion just did his spam thing because he was bored and didn't really care if /jp/ was shit. Kinda like KoG, only without any creativity.

Seeing this whole "I make /jp/ shitty to protest against things /jp/ likes" made me laugh some, and feel sorry for him. I didn't think he was this retarded.

>> No.6105130,2 [INTERNAL] 

>ZUN!barVIVIT
slantyeyedpurplehairedgirl.jpg

>> No.6105130,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>6104605
do you honestly believe all the people who don't want saten threads will jump on it screaming SAGE SAGE SAGE

we are mature enough to report it and wait for our blue paladin to make it vanish

>> No.6105130,4 [INTERNAL] 

That's not actually out meido talking, is it?

>> No.6105130,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,4
*our

>> No.6105130,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,3

What's worse is that one of the threads linked was deleted by the OP and the other one is about a worthless popularity contest and had no quality discussion at all.

>> No.6105130,7 [INTERNAL] 

Which IRC channel was that?

>> No.6105130,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,4

I have no trouble believing it was our janitor. We are confirmed for one of the last 4chan boards with staff that actually cares for what goes on here.

>> No.6105130,9 [INTERNAL] 

Make quality control a janitor and the number of shit threads will reduce drastically.

>> No.6105130,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,9
Nice try QUALITY CONTROL, but we need make Suigin a mod before that.

>> No.6105130,11 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,8
Yeah, I still think moot actually cares about /jp/, and he only tells /a/ how shitty we are to keep them away from us.

>> No.6105130,12 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,9

God no. We have been over this a thousand times. The only way to get rid of touhou shitposting is to create a board for it. Of course that will never happen (or if it happens, it'll be after they have wrecked the place and it's too late anyway, much like /vp/ and /v/).

>>6105130,10

I'm okay with this.jpg

>> No.6105130,13 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,11
Who knows, maybe he just doesn't want us to go back to /a/ so he made a compromise to keep us in our shitty place. But who cares, if Meido-san is still standing up for us, it's all good for me/.

>> No.6105130,14 [INTERNAL] 

I think you guys are on the wrong board if you hate Touhou.

>> No.6105130,15 [INTERNAL] 

I wonder if other staff members jokingly refer to our janitor as "meido" on /j/.

Even a mod called him "meido" once.

>> No.6105130,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,10
Then make suigin a mod and quality control a janitor. Problems solved.

>> No.6105130,17 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,15
I remember one day threads being deleted and someone got banned. Then someone said "thanks meido" and the mod replied in the same thread "That was not a janitor" So yeah.

>> No.6106143
File: 1.41 MB, 850x1332, 12774238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6106143,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143
Oh dear, this thread is still alive.

>> No.6106143,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,1
I take that back, it's deleted now. Meido is pretty damn fast.

>> No.6106143,3 [INTERNAL] 

Sion is so buttangery about Rika threads of all things.
Fight-o, meido-sama.

>> No.6106143,4 [INTERNAL] 

And it's not like Sion even hates Higurashi. He loves Shion, doesn't he?

>> No.6106143,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,4
joking aside
he must have autism

>> No.6106143,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,5
Just like you.

>> No.6106143,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,4
He loves Shion's tits

>> No.6106143,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,6
his is an extreme case

>> No.6106143,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,6
>had no quality discussion at all.
Just like the overwhelming majority of all threads on /jp/ right?

>> No.6106143,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,9
That's not true and you all know it. We do have good threads with decent discussion.

>> No.6106143,11 [INTERNAL] 

>overwhelming majority
Oh somehow I missed that, I need some sleep.
Forget about what I posted above.

>> No.6106143,12 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,11
you baka

>> No.6106143,13 [INTERNAL] 

Glad at least somebody is making a stand against Rika threads. Hated those since the beginning and I still do. I hope one day the mods will get a brain and ban them together with idolfags.

>> No.6106143,14 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,13
Why can't you take it easy? How is Rika hurting you? She is only capable of killing her own mother, so don't worry, she isn't going to hurt you, okay?

>> No.6106143,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>6105130,14

I don't hate touhou. I enjoy it as a little silly doujin game and the original content it inspires.

What I absolutely loathe are the touhou fans. They were the worst posters on /jp/ before Sion escalated his butthurt and the anime spammers showed up, but the competition is still pretty tight.

I want them to go away but of course that will never happen.

>> No.6106143,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,13
The butthurt about nothing is stong in this one.
If you keep it up you can be as butthurt as Sion in no time.

>> No.6106143,17 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,16
For what reason do you need to spam /jp/ with your Rika shit? Just go to /a/ already. You're just as bad as Saten spammers, only Rika was LOL MOD APPROVED.

>> No.6106143,18 [INTERNAL] 

Leave Rika-chan alone!

>> No.6106143,19 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,17
I don't think you know the definition of spam, kid.

>> No.6106143,20 [INTERNAL] 

I suddenly get the urge to make and support Rika threads.

>> No.6106143,21 [INTERNAL] 

Look at the little sion trying to denounce practically all of /jp/ except VNs because his little threads got deleted. Yes, I'm in for condensed Saten/VC2/whatever threads along with Rika/AT ones; what I'm not in for is a board in pain because of some idiot's personal spite.

>> No.6106143,22 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,21
Too bad all Saten threads are spam by one person. Just look at how all of the Railgun/Saten spam threads get no attention at all, and all of the replies/bumps are from the Saten spammer samefagging. Saten is already at Bawson status and there's no reason at all for Saten to be accepted, even in condensed threads or not.

>> No.6106143,23 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,18
>>6106143,19
Go have your Rika threads in /a/. Stop being such a fag.

>> No.6106143,24 [INTERNAL] 

good god, sion is a faggot.

>> No.6106143,25 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,23
Rika is from a visual novel. You're the one who needs to go to /a/, saten spammer.

>> No.6106143,26 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,23
lol u mad

>> No.6106143,27 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,26
Not as mad as you, Soulja Boy.

>> No.6106143,28 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,25
So what? Touhou is a video game, doesn't mean it's accepted in /v/. Dammit, just fuck off already with your Rika shit.

>> No.6106143,29 [INTERNAL] 

Sion is hilarious. Even if a thread is the least /jp/ related thing ever, as long as it has consistant talking or even posting of words they are miles ahead of a single anime screenshot.

>> No.6106143,30 [INTERNAL] 

Rika threads confirmed for giving the Saten spammer enormous amounts of butthurt.

>> No.6106143,31 [INTERNAL] 

/::::::/::::::::::::::::\/   |:::::/|:::::| |::::::| |::::|::::::::|:::::::::::::|::::::::::\:::::::::::::::
:::::::/::::::::::::::::::/ ヽ、  |::/ |::::| |::::::| |::::ト、:::::|、:::::::::::|:::::::::::::::ヽ:::::::::::
:::::/::::::::/::::::/  ,==>ト{_, |:::| |::::::| |::::| \|\::::::::|::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::: pseudo-morals work real well
/|::::::/|:::::::| イ /( )、ヽ  |:::| l`'十┼┼-----‐<「:::::::::::|:::::|::::::::::
  |:::/::o::::::| | {::::::l|l|::!|  V  |:::::! レ/´,ィ´ ̄`ヽ::::ト、::::::::|:::::|:::::::::: on the talk shows for the weak
  レ'.:::::|::o::! ヽヾ、:::ノノ      ヾ、|   | /::ヽ、_ノレ' ヽ:::::::|:::::|::::::::::
/.:::゚:::∧:::::|(__)ニ==ニ             | |::::::l|l|l:::::::|   ト、::::!::::。::::::::: but your selective judgements
.::::::::::/::::ハ:::| ´ ̄ ̄`             ヽヾ、;;;;;;;;;;ノ  O::::o::::::::::::::::    
::::::::/::::/ .:ヾ、      .:::     ´ ̄ ==‐- 二つ /::::::::::::::::::::::::::: and goodguy badges   
:::::/::::/ .::::∧       `                   /::::::::/::::::::|:::::::::
::/::::/ .:::::/::∧       ヽ`'ー--- 、           /.::::/:::::::::::|::::::::: DON'T MEAN A FUCK TO ME!!
/:::/ .:::::/.::/.::.ヽ       |:::::::::; -‐::::.ヽ       /.::::/:::::::::::::::::|:::::::::
::::;' .:::::/ .::i:::::::::.\    !:::/7:::::::::::::::::i    /.::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::
.:::! .:::/ .:::::!:::::::::::::/\  V〈::::::::::::::::::::|   ∠:::::/:::::::::::::/.:::/::::::|:::::::::
::::|:::/ .:::::::l::::::::::::/.::::::.\ \ヽ、_//    /::::::::::::::::/::::/|:::::::|:::::::::
::::レ' .::::::::/::::::::::/.::::::::::::::.\ `'ー--‐' _,. ‐'"/.::::::::::::/.::::/::|:::::::l\::::
:::::::::::::/.::::::/.::::::::::::::::::::::.`'ー--‐''"´ヽ /.:::::::::/.:::::/::::|:::::::|  \

>> No.6106143,32 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,31
Why does this one look broken as well? Jones, what did you do to my computer?!

>> No.6106143,33 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,31
Look at the font, idiot

/::::::/::::::::::::::::\/   |:::::/|:::::| |::::::| |::::|::::::::|:::::::::::::|::::::::::\:::::::::::::::
:::::::/::::::::::::::::::/ ヽ、  |::/ |::::| |::::::| |::::ト、:::::|、:::::::::::|:::::::::::::::ヽ:::::::::::
:::::/::::::::/::::::/  ,==>ト{_, |:::| |::::::| |::::| \|\::::::::|::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::: pseudo-morals work real well
/|::::::/|:::::::| イ /( )、ヽ  |:::| l`'十┼┼-----‐<「:::::::::::|:::::|::::::::::
  |:::/::o::::::| | {::::::l|l|::!|  V  |:::::! レ/´,ィ´ ̄`ヽ::::ト、::::::::|:::::|:::::::::: on the talk shows for the weak
  レ'.:::::|::o::! ヽヾ、:::ノノ      ヾ、|   | /::ヽ、_ノレ' ヽ:::::::|:::::|::::::::::
/.:::゚:::∧:::::|(__)ニ==ニ             | |::::::l|l|l:::::::|   ト、::::!::::。::::::::: but your selective judgements
.::::::::::/::::ハ:::| ´ ̄ ̄`             ヽヾ、;;;;;;;;;;ノ  O::::o::::::::::::::::    
::::::::/::::/ .:ヾ、      .:::     ´ ̄ ==‐- 二つ /::::::::::::::::::::::::::: and goodguy badges   
:::::/::::/ .::::∧       `                   /::::::::/::::::::|:::::::::
::/::::/ .:::::/::∧       ヽ`'ー--- 、           /.::::/:::::::::::|::::::::: DON'T MEAN A FUCK TO ME!!
/:::/ .:::::/.::/.::.ヽ       |:::::::::; -‐::::.ヽ       /.::::/:::::::::::::::::|:::::::::
::::;' .:::::/ .::i:::::::::.\    !:::/7:::::::::::::::::i    /.::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::
.:::! .:::/ .:::::!:::::::::::::/\  V〈::::::::::::::::::::|   ∠:::::/:::::::::::::/.:::/::::::|:::::::::
::::|:::/ .:::::::l::::::::::::/.::::::.\ \ヽ、_//    /::::::::::::::::/::::/|:::::::|:::::::::
::::レ' .::::::::/::::::::::/.::::::::::::::.\ `'ー--‐' _,. ‐'"/.::::::::::::/.::::/::|:::::::l\::::
:::::::::::::/.::::::/.::::::::::::::::::::::.`'ー--‐''"´ヽ /.:::::::::/.:::::/::::|:::::::|  \

>> No.6106143,34 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,33
Oh dear, I forgot about fullーwidth Japanese.

>> No.6106143,35 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,34
you baka

>> No.6106143,36 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,35
orz ;_;

>> No.6106143,37 [INTERNAL] 

Thread ruined.

>> No.6106143,38 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,37
/,    ヽ \
             ,'.,       `、ヽ,
         //-─'''''''─-、,!.  ', _,,,..-‐''''",二ニ‐-、
     _,,,.-''"   ._      `ヽ!,,.-‐'''"      ,','
    |,.  _  i'"::::::L,,,!::`i__,,i''''ヽ, ヽ、      ,r'
   く   (::::::L,,/::;'::::;':::;:::::::;':::::::::::;':L,,,,_\     ,r'
     `y'`'"/::::/::;':::::;'::/::::::;':::::::::::;'::::::::::::;} .`、 /| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    /:::::;:'::::::;!-;'─-/|::;':;':::::::::;:'::::::::::::く,,,_ Y. ..|!  Needn't to  |
   .,r':::::;:'::r-!::'ーr、;;;;/ .|::;':::;'::::::::::::::::/::::::r`  ゝ.|. understand ! .|
  ,r'::::::;:':::::i .,!::::::|_,,,,_  ``'''-、;::::::メ/::::;'::::'ーi  「!| Need to feel !  |
,..--─--、;::`i:::::;::!  `ヽ    ,.-==,く`ソ:::::;':::i`''" |_______|
       `|:::::;::|   l     !   ノ ./\:::/リ        . | |
        |::::::;::|   !ー、_./ `''" /:';:::::`!.       r''| |
         |:::::::;::|.  lー/   ./:;;:-''"         l. | |
       .|::::::;;:::|ヽ、,,,,...... -‐''i;::;;;;"          r''''""~`;
     ,.-┴''"ヽ``,`'、  !.,'  i ヽ            i`''''''`  i
    .,r'   ヽ、`i !ノ  ','   i  ゙:、          i`''''''`  'i
   /  '" `i i .ノノ-' ', !  i    `、           ヽ ̄  ノ

>> No.6106143,39 [INTERNAL] 

I had a dream about Rika today because of all of this. Thanks a lot, Rikafags.

>> No.6106143,40 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,39
What happened in the dream?

>> No.6106143,41 [INTERNAL] 

>>6106143,40
Nothing special. She was dying, and there was someone else with her who she was talking to, then right after she had passed on she came back alive and said "I'm still alive." and I remembered she couldn't die. Well, mixed up a little in the dream, because she came back in the same world.

I think that Aya dying thread set the stage for the setting. It was kind of like that, that she was saying her last words to another person right before she died.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action