[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 319 KB, 600x600, 1249391126522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6099245 No.6099245 [Reply] [Original]

"I wish they would remake Castlevania."
"Uh huh." You're not really listening to your crappy flatmate as he bitches about videogames. You're far too engrossed in dodging danmaku on Perfect Cherry Blossom.
"Maybe on the Xbox360, but I would prefer it on the PS3."
"PS3 sux." You reply without thinking.
"Why do you always say that?"
You shrug.
Later that night as you lie in bed you wonder what it would be like to play a Castlevania remake. Wiimote-controlled whip? Maybe not. You drift off to sleep. In your dreams you see a huge Castle. It must be Dracula's castle. No, wait, it's not a Castle, it's a Mansion. How could you have made such a silly mistake? You want to get inside but there's a huge wall in front of you. Somebody appears and opens a door in the wall where there was no door before. The figure laughs as you walk through. You turn around to see who the figure was and you catch a glimpse of blond hair before the door shuts and the wall itself vanishes completely, leaving only an open field of grass and trees on the horizon. And that lake over there. You look back at the Mansion. Nothing can stop you now.
Once inside, brandishing your trusty whip, you search for the first boss. She's easy to find, sitting up in bed. Damn! These graphics are good, you think to yourself as she raises an eyebrow at you. She's small, not long out of childhood but obviously a vampire from the wings, the visible fangs and her smooth, perfectly white skin.
"And how did you get in?" She asks with a quizzical look. Her voice is high, sweet and amused.
Wait a second. Why do you have a whip? What was up with that thought about graphics? Since when did dreams feel so real? Your head starts to hurt.

>> No.6099248
File: 213 KB, 642x800, 1e687223f7af71dda7716dcaabd5a9d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The headache clears as you steel yourself for the task ahead. Nothing can stop you! Apart from perhaps the sight in front of your eyes right now. She's getting up off the bed. Oh god her nightshirt only reaches the top of her thighs.
Despite being so very sure of your vampire-hunting heritage, you find yourself unable to move as Remilia crawls across the bed towards you. Remilia? That's right! Remilia! You remember now, The Vampire Countess you were sent to hunt ... but where is Dracula? Trying to ignore your raging erection and the sight of Remilia's hand reaching out towards your chest, you jump back.
"C-could this, perhaps, be the i-infamous castle of Dracula?" You stammer out. You feel a bit better after that, Foul creature of the night should listen to you. No wait it was a Mansion, shit.
Remilia sits back and puts a hand up to her mouth in mild shock. "Oh! Thankyou! You do know how to flatter, don't you?"
"What?"
"No, it's not Dracula's castle. I'm one of his descendants though. Not surprised you noticed, it's hard to hide."
Foul thing seems full of itself! "You ... you ... you ... er ..." The words seem to be missing somehow.
"Yes?" Remilia waits with a grin, leaning forward on the bed.

>> No.6099250
File: 357 KB, 700x990, 1236862691011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"You!" It's coming back to you now.
"Yes? Go on!"
"You have been doomed since you lost the ability to love!" You shout. Damn that felt good. Wonder what you meant by it though?
Remilia sits back again, this time frowning.
"What? That's just rude." She pouts.
"Oh ... er, sorry." You look down at your feet.
"Oh!" She suddenly jumps up, but doesn't stop when her feet leave the bed. She floats up into the air, drifting slowly towards you.
"I remember this! I do, give me a moment."
She screws up her eyes, tapping her forehead as if thinking really hard. From this angle you can just see a sliver of her white panties and the floating motion is pushing the nightshirt against her body. While her eyes are shut you quickly rearrange the contents of your pants to relieve some pressure.
"Okay, here goes!" She says, floating closer.
"Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you!" She shouts, huge grin plastered on her face.
You're stunned for a moment. You suppose mankind could do a lot better than a vampire hunter who wants to bang the shit out of the vampire he is meant to be fighting.
Remilia is looking at you expectantly.
"You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!" You try.
It seems to work. Remilia doubles up laughing.
"This is the most fun I've had in years! Okay, right." She floats down and grabs you by the shoulders.
"Are you ready?"
You manage to nod, hoping she doesn't move close enough to tell how turned-on you are.
"WHAT IS A MAN?" She screams in your face, then collapses onto you, laughing.

>> No.6099258 [DELETED] 

Remilia is pressed right up against you, shaking with laugher. You can smell her hair from this close. She smells so damn good. Shouldn't she smell like a grave? Or coffin-wood? Or something? It's getting hard to remember anything much about vampire hunting. You're laughing with her now and she's just started to calm down a little. You slip your arms around her back and there's no resistance.
"A miserable ..." you manage. Then you slip one hand lower.
For a moment you feel the silk smoothness of her underwear and the chilled skin of her thigh. You squeeze just a little and she gasps. Then pulls away from you fast. The feel of vampire loli ass pulls you out of the dream, your head feels fine now, though you notice you are covered in cold sweat. But you were never in a dream. You realize, with a mixture of terror and excitement, that you are standing in Remilia's bedroom in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
And you just groped her.
"That wasn't in any of them! Tut tut, can't you control yourself?" She frowns, hovering over the bed once more.
"Um, sorry?" In your mind you're still feeling that ass. And anticipating your own death.
"That's better." She smiles a sly little smile at you, sticking her tongue between her teeth.
"You're funny. Wait there a second."
You feel yourself relax just a fraction. You amused her. You made Remilia Scarlet laugh! You're fucking awesome.
"SAKUYAAAAAA! COME HERE!"
Oh shit.

>> No.6099257

>>6099250

Oh my god this so corny and cute.

>> No.6099275
File: 194 KB, 787x1114, 127935235042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remilia is pressed right up against you, shaking with laugher. You can smell her hair from this close. She smells so damn good. Shouldn't she smell like a grave? Or coffin-wood? Or something? It's getting hard to remember anything much about vampire hunting. You're laughing with her now and she's just started to calm down a little. You slip your arms around her back and there's no resistance.
"A miserable ..." you manage. Then you slip one hand lower.
For a moment you feel the silk smoothness of her underwear and the chilled skin of her thigh. You squeeze just a little and she gasps. Then pulls away from you fast. The feel of vampire loli ass pulls you out of the dream, your head feels fine now, though you notice you are covered in cold sweat. But you were never in a dream. You realize, with a mixture of terror and excitement, that you are standing in Remilia's bedroom in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
And you just groped her.
"That wasn't in any of them! Tut tut, can't you control yourself?" She frowns, hovering over the bed once more.
"Um, sorry?" In your mind you're still feeling that ass. And anticipating your own death.
"That's better." She smiles a sly little smile at you, sticking her tongue between her teeth.
"You're funny. Wait there a second."
You feel yourself relax just a fraction. You amused her. You made Remilia Scarlet laugh! You're fucking awesome.
"SAKUYAAAAAA! COME HERE!"
Oh shit.

>> No.6099277

Ah, this old classic. The adventures of Belmonymous or whatever he was nicknamed. How long ago was this? And did the next playthrough ever get continued or is that still on permahiatus?

>> No.6099286

At this distance from Remilia it might be assumed that you're in the middle of a fight. You hop over to the bed as fast as you can and sit down. Remilia pats your head.
"Normally you're not supposed to sit on a Lady's bed. You're not supposed to appear in her room in the middle of the night and make her feel alive either, so it's okay for now."
The door opens almost without a sound, and in steps Sakuya. She pauses when she sees you, but doesn't look shocked.
"My Lady?"
"Sakuya, take this ... charming gentleman to get some food, then find him a room. I'm going back to sleep."
Sakuya bows her head slightly. "Yes my Lady."
As you get up from the bed to follow Sakuya, you feel Remilia's breath in your ear. "Go on, I'll see you later" she whispers. Her hand hitting your ass makes you jump.
Once outside the room, Sakuya shuts the door silently. She ignores you, turns to the wall and produces a small pencil from one the pockets on her maid's apron. As she reaches up to the wall you peek over her shoulder and see a piece of paper stuck to the wall with lots of Xs and Os on it in rows. There are lots of Xs and only a few Os. Sakuya adds another O.
She turns back to you with a scowl.
"Would you look at that! You're the first time she hasn't even touched a meal in months! You little, uagh!"
At least she isn't filling you with daggers, but Sakuya's temper is almost palpable.
>>6099277 he didn't want to after the first and is never making another story for anonymous again for some reason

>> No.6099288

SHANOA DIDN'T GO AND FUCK DRACULA IN ORDER OF ECCLESIA
WHY THE FUCK WOULD A FUCKING BELMONT WANT TO FUCK SOME LOLI VAMPIRE

>> No.6099294

You apologize profusely, explaining that you didn't know how to be appetizing and more importantly that you didn't know that you were supposed to be a meal. Sakuya sighs and crosses her arms.
"I suppose she'll have you later anyway. Stupid bloodbag."
Sakuya starts to walk away from you.
"Come on then. The Mistress said to feed you."
You follow Sakuya down the hallways of the Mansion for a while, keeping a little behind her. Fairy maids look at you with shock, some of them whispering to each other before Sakuya silences them with a glance. You notice that your earlier arousal has gone away after that little confrontation. Good, no knowing what Sakuya would do if she saw that.
She takes you down two flights of stairs and through a pair of double doors into a very large and well equipped kitchen.
"Right" she mutters to herself. There is a pause, like a jump through several frames of film, followed by a huge sneeze from yourself. You see a pan has been added to the neat pile of washing up next to the sink. In front of you Sakuya places a large plate of scrambled eggs.
"How did you know I would like eggs?" You ask, wiping your nose.
She is expressionless "I didn't."
She turns to go.

>> No.6099296
File: 507 KB, 800x900, 1279779883792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6099288
BECAUSE SHE'S A LOLI, DUMBSHIT

IF YOU MET A LOLI VAMPIRE WOULD YOU RATHER JUST KILL HER OR FUCK HER FIRST AND THEN KILL HER?

>> No.6099298

>>6099286
That's a shame. Any good stories pop up recently on TouhouProject? The only one I've really liked recently is the one about the fairy maid. The wordy one. Not the one about a fairy trying to sex it up with Koakuma and the stat rolls.

>> No.6099302
File: 209 KB, 500x857, 958e17f77d9fd5ff96e6932142ca8a56420da15c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Miss Sakuya?"
She pauses, back to you.
"What?"
"Does the name 'Belmont' mean anything to you?"
Sakuya doesn't answer for a long moment. Or move. Or breathe, as far as you can see. Strange to see her so still. Kind of a nice sight as well. Then there is a dagger sticking into the wall just above your head, and another between your legs.
"No" Sakuya finally says, and slams the kitchen doors behind her.
You move out from between the daggers, which are both sunk into the wall right up to their hilts. Wow, you made her really angry that time.

>> No.6099330

>>6099298
Touhouproject died, a new one Touhou-project was made, the old owner was a faggot and didn't redirect the old one to the new one and the site is noticeably slower story wise (I think people got lost or couldn't be bothered to move)
>>6099298
http://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/3671.html This one is pretty good, although it moved to this board midway through, so I have no idea which board the other 5 threads might be in.
http://www.touhou-project.com/th/res/118191.html Pretty interesting too.

>> No.6099354

>>6099302
continue faggot

>> No.6099355

>>6099354
Google search yields this as a result.

http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/cyoa/LA-SDM.html

Seems to be a very long read.

>> No.6099358

>>6099355
continue faggot

>> No.6099359

damn, this shit is old.
>"Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you!" She shouts, huge grin plastered on her face.
>You're stunned for a moment. You suppose mankind could do a lot better than a vampire hunter who wants to bang the shit out of the vampire he is meant to be fighting.
This still makes me smile tho

>> No.6099374

Ah, memories.

>> No.6099499

goddam I hated Sakuya

>> No.6099800 [DELETED] 

QUALITY THREAD,

>> No.6100474

What did you make me read for the last four hours /jp/.

>> No.6100490

>>6099296
I would Hydrostorm the bitch as soon I saw her, and then go back to town and go back to doing whatever the fuck a Belmont does when their not killing Dracula.

>> No.6100797

> [X] platforming is in your blood leap those gaps

>> No.6100970

I've never read CYOAs before, but goddamn, this is pretty fucking good.

What are some other good ones?

>> No.6100972
File: 249 KB, 750x1000, Another_Dream_Issue_5B_-_056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6099250
>WHAT IS A MAN

>> No.6100975

>>6100490
According to the (now non-canon) Castlevania Legends, the Belmont clan really started when Sonia had a child with Alucard.

>> No.6100994

>>6100970
Check this out.
http://www.touhou-project.com/gensokyo/res/4374.html

>> No.6101004

>>6100994
Hell yes, thanks.

>> No.6101027

I loved this so much. Shame he never shagged Sakuya. Harem end is best end.

>> No.6101383

how does it end

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action