Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 216 KB, 600x1000, h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940539 No.5940539 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Hey, Hey, /jp/

Why is Koishi such a dumb bitch? See picture.

>> No.5940554
File: 314 KB, 700x629, meontheleft.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940554

>> No.5940558

Because she sometimes acts subconsciously

>> No.5940562

She sealed off her heart because of the crushing racist hate that was heaped upon her, which screwed up her head.

What's your excuse?

>> No.5940564
File: 143 KB, 800x800, 1277823081997.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940564

Hey hey /jp/ why is Scandaroon such a fucking useless shitposter who should hurry up and place a bullet through his skull?

>> No.5940658

>>5940564

Why you so jealous?

I'll put a bullet for your skull for free, though

>> No.5940667
File: 605 KB, 1550x1866, 14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940667

Hey, Hey, /jp/

Why is Nitori such a cum guzzling slut? See picture.

>> No.5940670

>>5940658
Jealous of what? Your ability to shit up an entire board in a matter of seconds. Your ability to be an intolerable nerd?

Why are you even here?

>> No.5940678

>>5940670

Weren't you sucking my dick last week?

What happened?

>> No.5940685

Why are you such an idiot?

>> No.5940690

>>5940678
Because I am frustrated and buttangery. Why didn't you sage a post that contributed nothing to the thread? This is why you're useless.

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless.

>> No.5940702

>>5940685

I am the smartest man alive and this is why the law does not apply to me.

Why are you deraailing my Koishi thread? Talk about the real shitposters..

>> No.5940718

>>5940702
Just die already. You obviously made this thread to start shit and argue so here we are, right?

>> No.5940719

superior sister on the left by the way

>> No.5940722

>>5940719

It's kind of pathetic that you have to bump your own thread to try and get a rise out of people.

Also why are you replying, dollfagger? Just let the kid self-bump his own thread all day.

>> No.5940733
File: 35 KB, 800x600, 8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940733

>>5940722

I turn 20 in 5 days. Don't call me a kid, you fucking putrid shitty filth.

Forgot my pic, too.

>> No.5940737

>>5940722
Because I am so frustrated and want to argue with someone who can do such a thing all day and get nowhere. Gosh darn, I should go take it easy.

>> No.5940738

hey dollfagger is your throat feeling better and when can we expect album

>> No.5940751

>>5940738
No, but I made one anyway.

maidinjapan.co.uk/yukkuri.rar

>> No.5940756

>>5940733
Awww, Someones gonna be a big boy!

And you sage as soon as someone calls you out on it. Good lord, you are a wuss.

>> No.5940760

>>5940756

Want to take this to skype, boy?

I could destroy you in a verbal argument.

>> No.5940763

>>5940564
How ironic

>> No.5940767

Hey /jp/
Why is Scandaroon a fucking retard?

>> No.5940776

>>5940763
Hey man I have contributed with constant love and support!

>> No.5940782

>>5940760
>skype
Oh haha children these days.

>> No.5940793

>>5940760
I'm not wasting the time to figure out skype so you can nerd rage through a different medium, big boy.

>> No.5940794

>>5940782

20

get it right, summerfriend. Do you have downs?

>> No.5940803
File: 8 KB, 275x198, 1278702550054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940803

>>5940760
>skype
Unless your a sexual predator or twelve you shouldn't be on skype.

no sage here folks

>> No.5940815

>>5940794
Given how you act, pointing out how old you are does not help your argument.

>> No.5940817

>>5940794
Be quiet adults are talking

>> No.5940823

>>5940794
Anybody can lie on the internet, and your no excuse.

>> No.5940828

>>5940823

Not being a civil adult enough to believe people when they state their age proves how immature you are.

How sad. I think you belong somewhere else.

>> No.5940842

Even if you're "20" you're still just a child.

>> No.5940845
File: 64 KB, 320x240, 3eva.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940845

>Replying to a Scandy thread

>> No.5940847

>>5940828
No, I'm fine here.

>> No.5940853

>>5940828
The argument for you being 20 is rather weak. I'm willing to admit I'm probably seen as a kid too, but at least I can admit it.

>> No.5940857

>>5940847

You probably do. /jp/ is full of immature shitposters.

DAILY DOSE, TOUHOU FANON MEME DURR SANAE IS A SLUT HAHAHA BAKA 9 SAME IMAGES AND JOKES POSTED OVER AND OVER EVERYDAY

Shut the FUCK up already. Am I right?

>> No.5940859

>>5940845
Truth is everybody likes feeding shit to him. And he's more than happy to accept it.

>> No.5940871
File: 619 KB, 1550x1866, 77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940871

>> No.5940878

>>5940857
At least you admitted your a shit poster.

>> No.5940879
File: 229 KB, 320x480, Scandaroon at safeway.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940879

>> No.5940883
File: 832 KB, 1111x850, 5637121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940883

>>5940857
>>5940857
>TOUHOU FANON
>Implying that that's bad thing.

>> No.5940885
File: 47 KB, 212x166, pants on head retarded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940885

>>5940857
>saging his own thread

>> No.5940889
File: 614 KB, 1550x1866, 77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940889

>> No.5940897
File: 613 KB, 1550x1866, 11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940897

>> No.5940900

>>5940857
Kinda like your daily OH GOD KOISHI IS SO DUMB AM I RIGHT threads.
You can NOT be so blind that you can't see how hypocritical you're being. I am the whitest god damn knight, and I'd rather have you on the slut-meme side your so much of a disgrace.

>> No.5940901

scandaroon is literally the biggest buugum i have ever seen posting here
fuck off already

>> No.5940902

fuck you guys, don't get nitori into this shit

>> No.5940904

>>5940857

/jp/ is always fucking shitty. Thats just how it is.

>> No.5940905

>>5940900

It's spelled "you are"

And I don't make Koishi threads daily. You're on crack, son.

>> No.5940909 [DELETED] 
File: 619 KB, 1550x1866, 78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940909

>> No.5940923

>>5940905
YES YOU DO. And it's fucking annoying.

>> No.5940925

No serious responses automatically prove how correct I am.

/jp/ is just mad because I'm exposing all his flaws and destroying them with extreme logic fit for a psychology major.

>> No.5940927

>>5940905
You took the bait. Predictable.

You can't argue against me, so you attack my grammar. You're just like anyone else on /jp/.
I'll give you that you don't make these threads daily. Maybe bi-daily. Moot point with you hating on Koishi at every possible opportunity.

>> No.5940933

>>5940925
What made you come here in the first place? i am genuinely curious.

>> No.5940939
File: 131 KB, 500x333, 3368425688_49d0b8cf0c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940939

>>5940925
Sure are kicking our butthurt asses Scandy..

>> No.5940942

Why are you even replying to this guy? Just look at his fucking posts. Why are you so easy to troll?

>> No.5940950

>>5940933

Once upon a time, a man named Samuel Tanguay played a Touhou fangame at the beginning of 2009. I knew about Touhou before that, but not much, and loved what I saw.

I saw that a place I hadn't been in years, 4chan, had a Touhou board named /jp/, and I regularly started coming here since July 09, having completely integrated myself into the Touhou fanbase.

Aren't you all so lucky.

>> No.5940952

>>5940942
It's fun. See >>5940859
Good way to vent some anger too. With my C78 hopes and dreams coming crashing down, I need that venting.

>> No.5940960

>>5940942
It's just for fun and laughs Scandy doesn't even do anything but act stupid.

>> No.5940963

>>5940933

The same reason why most of us tripfags come to /jp/: Because it's just so darn easy to troll!

>> No.5940969

>>5940950
That makes sense, really.

You're such a filthy masochist, Scandy-chan ♥

>> No.5940970

>>5940963
>Implying that being annoying is trolling

>> No.5940979
File: 31 KB, 349x642, 1258445886938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940979

>>5940970

Kids these days don't know what trolling really means.

You can't troll on 4chan.

>> No.5940981

>>5940969
>Scandy-chan.
Cute.

>> No.5940985

This thread made me think of something.
Is there a greasemonkey script that turns names+tripcodes into other names+tripcodes randomly? Fr example, on one of Scandaroon's threads his name could appear as White Ren, while on another of his threads he could be Suigin, and so on. Anonymous posters could be shuffled around too.

I don't even know if that's possible, but damn, it would be interesting to browse /jp/ for a day or two with that on.

>> No.5940986

>>5940963
>The same reason why most of us tripfags come to /jp/: Because we want to be bullied on a daily basis
Fixed

>> No.5941002

>>5940985
Just use the Forced Anonymous script and have fun guessing which tripfag is which. Or you can ask Jonesy to make one for you, since he already made something like this http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/81708

>> No.5941065

Scandaroon or Alicia for worst tripfag?

>> No.5941103

>>5941065
>Alicia
Which Alicia? Taiko or Sion?

>> No.5941974

>>5941103
i was never alicia

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action