[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.49 MB, 900x1260, 0613369659ebdb5bbf8902d785548440.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5845509 No.5845509 [Reply] [Original]

Haven't seen an association game thread in a while...so forgive me if this is a bad idea, but sometimes shit like this is fun.

Take a well-known line from a movie, TV show, book, anything, and edit it so that it applies to a Touhou character.

Probably the easiest one.

"I was a young girl. When I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fire-based danmaku, so that the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the moon princess residing in Eientei and say: 'Hello. My name is Fujiwara no Mokou. You killed my father. Prepare to die.'"

>> No.5845570

i was bored, so...

"Every day i train,a thousand of bullets, things can go bad in an instant, your hitbox can be hit, at everytime ! my hitbox have been hit at the side of my body, i've used a bomb because of a bullet, i've lost live five time at my last party, with every spellcard i avoid, my body, my career, my life is on the line,
don't risk yourself, don't try this."

>> No.5845629
File: 54 KB, 600x707, wwk7eb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goodbye Dai-chan, now you can have popsicles in Hakugyokurou! Eye'll see you again tonight when Eye go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!

>> No.5845640
File: 45 KB, 150x150, left_4_dead_conceptart_csXQW_thumb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate Danmaku

>> No.5845644
File: 34 KB, 640x359, 222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Marisa, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
>Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, Reimu.
>What the fuck is she talking about?
>My donation box.
>Forget it, Alice, you're out of your element!
>Marisa, the chinawoman who peed in my donation box, I can't go give her a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
>What the fuck are you talking about? The chinawoman is not the issue here, Reimu. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Reimu. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Reimu, chinawoman is not the preferred nomenclature. Chinese Girl, please.
>Marisa, this isn't a girl who built the railroads here. This is a girl...
>What the fuck are you...?
>Marisa, she peed in my donation box!
>She peed in the Reimu's donation box.
>Alice you're out of your element! Reimu, the Chinawoman is not the issue here!

>> No.5845648
File: 101 KB, 284x293, miko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Go... and tell your friends I let you live, that Reimu let you live.

>> No.5845656

>Haven't seen an association game thread in a while...

That can be fixed by visiting pooshlmer or shrinemaiden or something.

>> No.5845724
File: 309 KB, 800x1099, d5ef1593dac74914f1b6fa1237a41514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Let's wind the clocks back a year. These maids and witches wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did, did your spell cards get lost? You see, a woman like me...
>Freak!
>A woman like me...Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little...group therapy sessions in broad daylight. The Miko. See, the Miko has shown Gensokyo your true colors. Kirisame? She's just the beginning. And as for Youkai Jesus' so-called plan? The Miko has no 'jurisdiction.' She'll find her and make her squeal! I know the squealers when I see them, and...
>So what do you propose?
>It's simple. We, uh, kill the Miko.

>> No.5845756

>>5845629

>Everybody knows you never go full baka.
>What do you mean?
>Check it out. Utsuho Reiuji, 'Hell Raven,' look baka, act baka, not baka. Killed gods, harnessed nuclear power. Bird-brain, sho'. Not baka. You know Shikigami Chen, 'Cat of Ill Omen.' Slow, yes. Baka, maybe. Cat ears on her head. But she charmed the pants off Ran and drove out an oni. That ain't baka. Suwako Moriya, "Moriya Shrine Goddess." Infantile, yes. baka, no. You went full baka, girl. Never go full baka. You don't buy that? Ask Kogasa Tatara, UFO Incident, "Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object." Remember? Went full baka, went home empty handed...

>> No.5845796
File: 117 KB, 500x500, d185213d71f3cfe2f2bd5f6c0648046b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Take that cup of coffee, for instance. Maybe this morning when you weren't looking, I poured in a jar of my own urine while it was brewing. Or maybe I didn't. Anyone else, you could read their mind and find out, but with me you'll never know. So I think I have a very nice day, in fact. Enjoy your coffee."

>> No.5845992
File: 30 KB, 500x475, 輝夜.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eternity is relentless, Mokou.

When I first stole into this chamber, centuries ago, I did not fathom the true power of laziness.
Gazing out across the planes of the internet, do you not feel with all your soul how we have become like NEETS? And as such, are we not unemployable? As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action