[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 35 KB, 300x300, 1203472235146.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5531 No.5531 [Reply] [Original]

Women don't have proper emotions like a man, they only have superficial and childish feelings. They don't have (or *feel*) curiosity, apathy, wonder, brotherhood and other such complex feelings. A womans psyche is just like a childs, oh yeah she does get "sad" buts thats just being upset, she can never feel real despondency and heavy-heartedness. She may be happy but this is just giddyness, she could never have true elation and happyness that a man can feel.

Why do women like to be treated bad? Beacuse they don't really feel bad, they lack the emotional growth that men go through to really feel thier emotions. This is show in how they themselfs consider thier emotions, to them tired and "hyper" are emotions, even hungry is somthing they'd call a "feeling".

>> No.5542

I dont particularly like Christians, but I'll let you in on a little secret /a/. Whenever I see the christians bawww'ing about underage sex and seeing someone get in the shit for having underage sex, it really makes me pleased. Not because I agree with their agenda, but because I'm so, so, so damn bitter. Anything, anyone, any group that seeks to stifle teenage fun is good cause for celebration in my book.

So when anyone asks me about abortion laws, contraception etc... I try to look like the most liberal person around (to make it look like i dont hate sexfags and women and engage in relationships with them). But the truth is, deep down I want the Government to activate a reproductive suppression field, mostly to make the idiots all as miserable as possible, but also to give them hope that there are things out there other than girls.

Basically I seriously hate everything about teenage culture, not just the fact they have sex (and not with me), but the fact they go to clubs and listen to shit music and so on. It's just a brainless generation, send fuckers like this to fight a world war in 41 and the nazis would have conquered the globe.

>> No.5546

Girls are so insanely cute, not even one thousand sleeping bunnies could match their cuteness.
I’d love to meet one in real life, we’d have a little talk and maybe a cup of coffee. Then I’d take her home and make dinner for the two of us. When we ate up, I’d ask her if she wanted to have a little "deeper conversation"
In my bedroom, I would slowly undres her, take out my butcher knife and cut her cutesy little belly up. Listening to her sweet, sweet screams, I’d suck the blood out of the wound. Then I’d stab a little deeper (but not too deep) into her belly and drag out her innards. I bet that would look so beautiful and arousing. I would now put the knife into her open stomach and sew the wound shut with rusty barbed wire. I’d then sew her skin to the bed so she couldn’t escape. Now I’d proceed to stick the sewing needles into both of her eyes. I’d also use a pair of scizzors to tear her cheeks open. She would be even cuter with a "smile that goes from one ear to another"
Ahh, she is so cute, so incredibly cute. To improve that cuteness, I’d chop her limbs off with my rusty old axe and carefully sew them so she doesn’t bleed out.
Now that she lies there, knife inside her stomach, eyes pierced, arms and legs chopped off, mouth teared open and sewed to the bedsheet, I’d finish what I started and turn her head into a bloody mess using my faithful old shotgun.

>> No.5555

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

>> No.5561

ATTENTION ALL WHORES ON THIS SITE.

YOU ARE WORTHLESS HERE AND ON ALL PARTS OF THE INTERNET. GIRLS DO NOT GET WHATS GOING ON HERE. YOU MERELY OBSERVE AND TYPE "LULZ" WHEN WE SIGNAL IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DO SO.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN YOU WORTHLESS FUCK TOWELS.

P.S. I WILL CONCEDE THAT YOU DO PROVIDE TITS BUT THE FACT IS THAT IF ALL MALES LEFT THIS SITE IT WOULD TURN TO COMPLETE SHIT (i mean even more complete than now) WHILE IF ALL CHICKS LEFT IT WOULD BE BUSINESS AS USUAL.

SO IF YOU AREN'T EVEN SHOWING YOUR TITS McFUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

>> No.5563

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much.

She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you.

In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

>> No.5574

>>5555
>5555

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action