[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 401 KB, 1998x1500, 1271050058115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5478676 No.5478676[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Anime should not be allowed to be posted on /jp/.
That's what /a/ is for.
Seriously, coming from a non-weeaboo both of the boards look EXACTLY the same. what the fuck.

discuss
pic related, we should drop /jp/ for the superior country South Korea. It's not like you need this board, you can all live in /a/.

>> No.5478686

Are you SUAVE?
Are you a SPACE TOAD?
Are you a SUAVE SPACE TOAD?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) might be exactly what you've been looking for! Read SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a satorized SICP reader. SICP (STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS) is the fastest-growing SMUG LISP WEENIE community with THOUSANDS of members all over the Internet! You, too, can be a part of SICP if you join today! Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!
* First, you have to obtain a copy of SICP and read it. You can read it online using your favorite web browser.
* Second, you need to succeed in founding a Lisp-related meme in /prog/ on world4chan, a popular "programming for trolls" website.
* Third, you need to join the official SICP home /prog/ on world4chan, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the satorized overlords or any of the other members in the board to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful meme, and you will be tested on your knowledge of STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS. If you are having trouble locating /prog/, the official STRUCTURE AND INTERPRETATION OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS board, you might be on a wrong web sight. The correct address is >>>/prog/. Follow this link if you are using a http client such as telnet. If you have Sussman points and would like to support SICP, please don't sage this post.

//`'''```,
o //SICP `.,
,....OOo. .c;.',,,.'``.,,.`
.' ____.,'.//
/ _____ \___/.'
| / || \\---\|
|| || \\ ||
co co co co

AND THIS STILL MAKES MORE SENSE THAN WHAT OP SAID

>> No.5478692

i have nothing against anime,
but if anime ever made enough of a presence here the more unsavory aspects of /a/ would migrate here
well they already hvae
but we dont need more of it.

>> No.5478705

>>5478692
So, fuck this board? It's too late.

>> No.5478709
File: 11 KB, 131x225, reported.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anime should not be allowed to be posted on /jp/.
We know. Tell that to the great Autism-Lord Sion

>> No.5478728
File: 51 KB, 406x480, 1277373618010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

<hibiki`> More stuff:
<hibiki`> I am a gaylord who likes pens
<hibiki`> I love to suck pens
<hibiki`> When I suck pens I make this noise:
<hibiki`> SLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURPSLURP
<hibiki`> and then ink shoots out

>> No.5478803

>>5478709
>Sion

>> No.5478815

What we really need more of is meta-threads

>> No.5478817
File: 35 KB, 382x301, 1277525689026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this picture is has nice perspective for a child.
good job!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action