[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 100 KB, 731x520, 1239136376015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5085749 No.5085749 [Reply] [Original]

Tell me. Do you have any friends, strictly online, that you could experience the same joys as you would with one IRL? People who've had no friends, I'm not interested in your answer and I'm not trying to sound pompous.
Have you ever heard of social activities? A social life does not consist of only words, it's a composition of seeing, communicating and experiencing things together. Sure, you have the communication part down, kind of, but that's as far as you'll go and your relationship with the person will never grow past that. You'll never get to do any real activities with your new found friend, hang out with them or be there for them when they're in trouble because all you are to them is just "some guy online."
Why do you think long distance relationships never work out? Yes, obviously because of the distance. But it's also way too easy to lie about everything so you could never get to know anything about them until you get yourself hurt.

People are just meant to interact NORMALLY in person. No matter how many years you spend here trying to tell yourself you are completely fine having 0 friends IRL while being Mr. Popular with your MMO guild, you will never rid of that hollow feeling deep inside your gut.

I don't know why you guys get so defensive when you get called out on it, yet make suicide club threads and whine about how lonely you are when left alone.

>> No.5085754
File: 372 KB, 1330x796, 1234484955253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating, nigga.

>> No.5085757

Come on get into the van

>> No.5085758

>0/10

The quality of this thread

>> No.5085759
File: 21 KB, 350x236, putin 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>> No.5085784

It's funny because I have more IRL friends than Internet friends. I find it harder to interact through text, and the option of just holding backspace and forgetting that I was ever going to say anything is too tempting.

>> No.5085787

Anyways, >>5085749, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>5085749, should just stick with today's special.

>> No.5085790

>>5085759
thanks syrupboy

>> No.5085813
File: 17 KB, 572x524, 1244260772065.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DURPA DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>> No.5085817
File: 9 KB, 252x252, idort.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Online friends can be just as good or just as bad as offline friends. I like both.

>> No.5085835

The distance definitely creates a hole. If a person has online and IRL friends, then usually he places the online ones on a lower pedestal. On the other hand, the people online are still people. So a person with good online friends should feel lucky.

And yes I answered anyways even though you said you weren't interested!

>> No.5085838

>seeing characters in games or rl pictures/webcam
>communicating via chat or voice chat
>experiencing something together online
All present.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action