[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 4 KB, 452x302, Japanese_Flag.gif&action=thumb&size=.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4840859 No.4840859[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So, who here has actually Japanese class? If so, describe what it's like.

My own Japanese class was mostly made of terrible people, but there were some gems in there. There was a real old guy in there (lol old people in college) who knew four languages already and was awesome to talk to. For some reason, there were a couple Koreans in the class, which somewhat confused me since I was under the impression that Koreans hate everything Japanese. The teacher herself was somewhat good, kind of varying between good mood days and bad mood days. Very kind, but I sense that underneath her kindness, she secretly hated half the class.

>> No.4840886

Not your blog, etc.

>> No.4840892

My secondary school one was actually pretty good.

Only six or so people, myself included. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them ended up here. Teacher was a nice enough guy, too.

>> No.4840898

>For some reason, there were a couple Koreans in the class, which somewhat confused me since I was under the impression that Koreans hate everything Japanese.

People don't actually match stereotypes? OH THE HORROR!

>> No.4840900

Mine was cool, anyone who had a powerlevel kept it low

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action