[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 317 KB, 537x600, 2f13415468798f92a7e8cb0b11c40f87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4820309 No.4820309[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I had never been so happy in my life! Then...

Screaming.

She screams.

She wants out.

She doesn't want me.

She fears me, hates me, loathes me. She feels everything towards me, but still does not love me.

How could this happen? Why does she not love me? Is there something wrong with me? What could I have done?

I'm thrown into a maelstrom of feelings, mostly guilt, and hatred towards my self. But most of all sadness. She doesn't want me, those words kept ringing in my head.

>> No.4820312
File: 345 KB, 390x497, 82c4f43af51f2f05a65eac00823cc08d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I knew what I had to do. I drive her whilst her screaming like a banshee. I reach my destination. The cliff next to Mikhail Faustin's house. If you've ever seen this part of the game there are rocks and old cars that seems from the '50s, and '60s at the bottom.

I rev my engine. She screams even louder. I drive faster, faster, and faster. Her death curling scream gets louder, louder, and louder.

We fly off the edge.

Everything is then silent for a mere second. This second feels like an eternity. I know what I am doing, I feel no regret. I am also for the first time in a long time; happy.

We both plummet to bottom and die instantaneously. They will never know who killed John, or the cab driver Shafeeq. They will never find the body of Sara or Niko Bellic. The ocean mixed with gasoline fueled fire will ruin any traces of either of our pasts or future.

I then revive at a hospital and steal a Blista Compact and go bowling with Roman.

>> No.4820315

Hi anon07~

>> No.4820316

>>4820309
THE ONLY THING AYA LOVES IS THE TRUTH! SO YOU MUST BE A LIE. BEGONE LIE

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action