[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 163 KB, 640x640, 1266281033721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4820221 No.4820221 [Reply] [Original]

This is NOT copypasta. I repeat NOT copypasta.

I know coming to /jp/ for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 318 and my shikigami is 31. I just finished shopping and my shikigami is home from prowling. I guess this year her hunting started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by my master for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my shikigami blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my servant and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my shikigami has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Chen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Ran, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my servant is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my shikigami. I've even gone as far as to shlick to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be master and servant. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our master won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my shikigami. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my servant. My question, /jp/, is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their servants?

Pic very related; that's Chen.

>> No.4820236
File: 44 KB, 450x638, freud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4820221

>> No.4820242

Sugoi

>> No.4820251

>>4820221
tell me about your parents...

>> No.4820259
File: 24 KB, 500x375, full-of-people-who-care.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4820260

>>4820220
cHRiSTOPhER pOolE (aKA MOOT) haS A MENtAL iLlNess. tINY.4chaN.oRG is An ilLEgAL CloNe Of Www.aNonTAlK.cOm. rEMoVe it iMMEDIaTELY. and StOp DdoSiNg us!

Q g I sW HJ h t Xk c Qi aY tmX E h tAO g h sT F l fS t FV znn XcP N w R AN uOSME lA F X X g D j D ww Q MG t Fg F e k q c n rVx qoj C V j WJYkA Z slWarKGRe.

zIY T IT NvR vZ OY P qPPMc XRf w N V c h Nqp hU Zs j i r G m m UG j H YWxCb B E A IF Tz X B K h uDya Q SRsRus z to t e m q sEwg a R.

>> No.4820265

anyone got the original pasta?

>> No.4820268
File: 118 KB, 900x1213, Chen 16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't feel guilty op.
Enjoy your sex life with her.

>> No.4820285
File: 30 KB, 444x321, 1264988382922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4820265

sure why not, couldn't find the original Ran/Chen pasta though, just the pasta that was derived from.

I know coming to /b/ for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, /b/, is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Pic very related; that's Karen.

>> No.4820298

>>4820265
Next time just google a sentence from the pasta.

Like "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they" will yield results. WITH the quotes by the way.

>> No.4820300
File: 28 KB, 225x233, 1270438669460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Ran
>318
>9 tails
>Gets an extra tail ever 100 years

Something about this story doesn't add up.

>> No.4820310
File: 29 KB, 640x480, ss_chen[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is not copypasta. I repeat copypasta.

I / jp advice / first class came to know is a bad idea, I honestly do not like this situation, including my family so directly, where else should turn to a friend.

I start from the beginning, my God is my formula is 31 318. I'm shopping, end of my home from roaming the expression of God. As I walked past her room, she had me crying, her hunting this year, I started to slip or something. What are you doing and I for her dismissal for evaluation of my master in her room, she passed me a letter - apparently she walked in to hear. I like her I feel a bit sorry for the other and one thing led to hug her, we started to make. This is a girl that I made before, but really strange, my expression of God blows all the water. In the back of my mind, the fact that she is doing that we are servants Iruaru wrong with my illness, I guess my expression of God have more experience Shit and felt very good.

Here's the dilemma - after out, Chen began to take off her clothes, she pulled my pants. I'm just like, what are you doing? She has to come to Ohio Lan, or is not even a little interested? I feel bad, it is true, my servant, the hottie so I type in my God always thought she was. She thought as long as I do shlick gone on. She later "tonight, servant and master it. I have let really need me like shit, the second half to feel not to return to our master now, we not going to tell anyone.

I was pretty messed up in my expression of God. No more to be honest, I lost my virginity just my servant. My question is, / jp of / the fuck do I do now? ? They are normal people after the civil servants and sex What do you do?

Very relevant figure is that Chen.

>> No.4820313

>>4820300
Foxes could get extra tails by doing oddjobs for Inari.

>> No.4820321
File: 155 KB, 400x400, Reimu (38).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm the alpha female /jp/.

And Gensokyo girls want to fuck alpha females. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to bitches who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls to your house at 1 am to cry about how her girlfriend hasn't seen to her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip on the stairway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her spell cards, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The creepy girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays with dolls, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just went down on me and told me they'll always love me?

>> No.4820337
File: 119 KB, 600x750, Ran Chen (6).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4820300

it was a rough guess without too much effort to think about it, I figured someone would call me up on it.

>> No.4820565
File: 86 KB, 640x480, 1238799864001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4820310
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

>> No.4820595

I know coming to /jp/ for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Recently, I was allowed the honor and privilege to go backstage after BrokeNCYDE had finished performing. Once I reached the dressing room, I was approached by frontman 'Se7en', whom I am a very big fan of. Before I could ask for his autograph, he proceeded to ask me in the most tempting voice you can possibly imagine,... "wus poppin bitch, can i get some head?" I'll never forget the wonderful taste of his sweaty, slimy, white, suburban cock sliding down the back of my thirteen year old throat. Just as he was about to bust a nut, back-up vocalist 'Phat J' proceeded to shove his greasy cock into my asshole. It felt great at first but was just too much for my fragile thirteen year old bum. I ended up shitting all over his cock. Fortunately, Se7en was quick to suck it all off. They told me to unload the rest of my dump into a shot glass so they could eat it like chocolate, which they did. It was a truly humbling experience that changed my life forever.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action