[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 259 KB, 474x700, xx02962099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4750999 No.4750999 [Reply] [Original]

You know, I bet it'd feel great to cum inside of Satori. What do you think it'd feel like?

>> No.4751011

Like achieving Satori.

>> No.4751017

I'll have a heart attack right after I go inside her.

>> No.4751021
File: 297 KB, 640x512, Satori.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Like getting butt raped at prison for trying to have sex with a 5th grade loli.

Reported, hidden, called the cops, etc.

>> No.4751005

bags of sand

>> No.4751051

>>4751021
You must be new here.

>> No.4751071

>>4751051
No, he's a quiet old and annoying RPfag.

>> No.4751078

Right at the moment of climax, she puts her hand on your cheek and suddenly you can both feel the extent of your true feelings for each other.
After you orgasm, you both begin to cry uncontrollably and hold each other as if the other would disappear were you to let go. You remain that way and tenderly kiss until morning.

>> No.4751096

>>4751078
I don't think her psychic powers work that way but beautiful.

>> No.4751157

Let me explain in detail what it would be like to cum inside of Satori. After a day of browing /jp/, you'd hear the door close and a small sigh before hearing the most angelic voice announcing its return. Of course it would be Satori, the love of your life, arriving home from school. You call out to her that you're in your room (where you always are, you don't do anything with your life anyway), and you hear the sweet pitter-patter of her foot steps as she skips over to your door. You hear it squeak and turn around to see her poking her head inside with an unsure look on her face. That uneasy look leaves her face once your eyes meet though. She smiles and that in turn makes you smile. You offer her a spot on your bed right next to you, and she happily walks over and sits down next to you, putting her head infront of your face, looking at the computer screen. "This again? I knew you were into this kind of thing but I never imagined it would come to being this much of a common occurance", she exclaims in a bored sounding voice. As she turns around and your eyes meet once again, she can tell you're feeling aroused by simply being near her, smelling her, hearing her sweet voice. She knows you absolutely adore her. "It's very nice of you to think that way about me, but I don't know if I'm ready for something like that", she exclaims.

>> No.4751169

EVERY1 IS GETTING RAPED

>> No.4751389

Think? She just wants you to think? Satori relaxes in front of you, her eyes twitching beneath the closed lids,

her breathing starting to get deeper again. God alone knows what she gets out of doing this, but hey, it's very

fun to watch "Mmm." She makes a happy little noise, mouth twisting into a hesitant smile. What to think about?

You could fantasise about her again. No, no, that's a terrible idea. She's so naive! Such overt sexual thoughts

about her would be too much. Last time was an accident. Right, you shouldn't think about those sorts of things

at all, not with her rummaging around inside your head.
"Oooh!" Satori jumps like she just sat on something, giggling. But she keeps her eyes closed, her fingertips on

your forehead. Yeah, thinking about stripping Satori would be a really bad idea. Gently easing her shirt back

off her shoulders, revealing her collarbone and placing a hand on her smooth, supple stomach before reaching

around behind her and unclasping her bra. "Oh!" You shouldn't think about kissing and nibbling her neck, before

moving lower and sucking on one of her nipples, making her moan and twitch. "Oh, oh, mmm ..." Satori shifts

closer to you, her other hand in her lap. You definitely shouldn't picture actually having sex with her, she's

probably never experienced it before! And it's completely out of the question to think about your cock between

her lips, sliding in and out of her mouth as she eagerly bobs her head back and fourth, those huge pale eyes

looking up at you. "Uuh!"

>> No.4751400

Even worse if you thought about cumming in her mouth, erupting inside her and having her lick every last drop from her fingers. "Oh, mmm, don't, uh ... stop." Certainly a bad idea to picture her on her back, legs open and waiting for you. The moan that would escape her lips as you take her for the first time with one swift thrust, slick with her own juices. "Oh god." Her face flushed red, her little hands against your back, her legs wrapped around you, pulling you deeper inside as she reaches orgasm. Throwing her head back and crying out so softly as you fill her inside. Yeah, that would be a bad idea. Don't think about it. "Uh! Ooooh." Satori practically collapses onto you all of a sudden, letting her hand drop away from your head. Her eyes flicker open as you catch her. "Hey, you okay?" You ask, confused. "What happened there?" Satori just stares at you, face flushed, mouth open, pupils dilated with pleasure. She blinks heavily and gulps before speaking. "More." She breathes.

>> No.4751406

"More what?" You ask. You didn't even work out what to think about yet! Satori's mouth curls into a smile. "More of that." She breathes, hands clutching your shoulders. More of ... oh! "Oh!" You say in shock. She saw all that? But you were trying to not think about it! "I'm sorry!" You say reflexively. Satori gently shakes her head, raising a finger and pressing it against your lips. "Shhh." She hushes you. "More."
"You ... you like that?" You ask, dumbfounded.
Satori nods. "Very!" You don't quite know what to say. Is she just reacting to the passion of your thoughts, or does she actually want to do all that with you? "Did you see what I was ... um, thinking about?" You almost blush at the sheer graphic detail of what you'd like to do to her, at what she might have seen you thinking. Satori breaks into a huge grin, genuine and warm. "Yes!" "You-" "Shhh." She says again, just shaking her head and resting herself against you. She's small, thin and lithe and almost frail in your arms. This close, you can smell her hair, washed not long ago. She sighs and a hand snakes up your side, across your neck, finally coming to rest against your forehead again. "Ahh." Satori lets out a long, soft cry into your ear, shuddering a little against you as she closes her eyes. "Again?" You ask. "Mmhmm, one more time." She murmurs. This is too much, holding a quivering, gasping girl in your arms. You're rock-hard and more than a little flustered yourself, although thankfully, or sadly, Satori's thighs are to the side, not rubbing up against your erection. Upon second glance you notice her erection as well...

>> No.4751434

>>4751406
In soviet gensokyo, satori cums inside you

>> No.4751508

You can't just stop there.

>> No.4751761

It would feel so glorious. Just the thought makes me tingle.

>> No.4752262

>>4751157
Those last few words. “Something like that”, you think to yourself. Suddenly you imagine what she was talking about. You imagine yourself on top of Satori's naked body, grinding your hips into hers, hearing her make a small grunt everytime your penis drives into her wetness, and one of the sweetest sighs you've ever heard from someone when you pull it out. “Stop that”. It’s Satori's voice. Satori is beside you and you’re both sitting in your bed. You're start looking at Satori in the face, and she's staring back directly at you, with a look of great concentration on her face. After a short silence, she quickly mutters the phrase, "How lewd". You can see her face is very red, her brow is creased and she's almost making a scowling face at you, as if disgusted by your thoughts. While her back is turned to you and she’s starting to walk away, one of the most wicked ideas in your entire life floods your mind. You will cum inside of Satori right now. You grab her by her hips and pull her onto your lap. Surprisingly, she doesn’t resist. “What are you do-,“ was all she could get out before your mouth covers hers. She lets out a moan. You know she wasn’t being serious when she had that look on her face. Maybe she was looking for an excuse to get away from you to relieve her frustration. You’ve been living together for a few years now, anyway. It would have been very frustrating for her to wait for a timid and weak person like yourself to make the first move, lest she look like a slut. She knows how much you adore pure girls. Pure, little girls just like herself. She let you enjoy her for so many years, and now it was finally time to show her how thankful you are for that.

>> No.4752335

>>4752262
I have no words to describe how I'm feeling

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action