[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 81 KB, 471x650, cielthrow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4545879 No.4545879 [Reply] [Original]

So, I went to Curry House a while ago. You know, Curry House? Well, there was an insane number of people, and I couldn't get in. Then, I looked on the sign outside, and it said discount. Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots. You, don't come to Curry House just because there's a discount, fool. It's only a discount. DIS-COUNT, for crying out loud. There are even entire families here. Family of 4, out for some Curry House, huh? How nice. Must be one hell of a special occasion. And then the dad's like, okay, I'm gonna make mine a jumbo. Just shoot me now. Hey, guys. I'll give you a discount, so scram. Curry House is supposed to be a more brutal place. Nothing odd about getting in a fight with the person opposite you at one of those U-shaped tables. Knife someone, or get knifed yourself. That's the atmosphere we want around here. Women and children should get lost. So I finally found a place to sit when the guy on the table behind me ordered a large bowl with extra sauce. And I snapped again. Now look here. Extra sauce ain't the "in" thing no more, dumbass. Don't come in here looking like you're all that and ordering no extra sauce. I want to know if you really want that extra sauce. Put you on the rack. For a whole hour. Yeah. You probably just ordered that for the hell of it. As a regular of Curry House, I can tell you that the current fad is extra spinach, cheese, and a croquette. That's the thing. A croquette, and some spinach and cheese in the sauce. That's how we roll. If you just order extra cheese, you get more cheese. Which means you get less sauce. So get some spinach and a croquette to top it off, and you're set. But once you've ordered it, your name will be on their list. A double-edged sword. Can't recommend this to an amateur. You, poor laymen, had better order the regular spicy beef curry.

>> No.4545964

I like you

>> No.4545990
File: 20 KB, 400x450, 1260391677659.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know why but I laughed.

>> No.4546021

what am I reading.

>> No.4546027

>>4546021
fuck if I know, but it made me hungry.

>> No.4546053

SZS thread?

>> No.4546119

The "your name will be on their list" part never fails to make me chuckle

>> No.4546125

So, I went to DQN a while ago. You know, DQN? Well, there was an insane number of people, and I couldn't get in. Then, I looked on the sign outside, and it said The Elitist Superstructure. Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots. You, don't come to DQN just because it's elitist, fool. It's only elitist. ELI-TIST, for crying out loud. There are even spammers here. Family of 4, out for some DQN, huh? How nice. Must be one hell of a special occasion. And then the dad's like, okay, I'm gonna make mine a Clonepa. Just shoot me now. Hey, guys. I'll give you elitist, so scram. DQN is supposed to be a more brutal place. Nothing odd about getting in a fight with the person opposite you at one of those recursive threads. Troll someone, or get trolled yourself. That's the atmosphere we want around here. Women and children should get lost. So I finally found a place to post when the guy on the thread behind me posted a large Mittens with extra mittens. And I snapped again. Now look here. Extra mittens ain't the "in" thing no more, dumbass. Don't come in here looking like you're all that and posting no extra mittens. I want to know if you really want those extra mittens. Put you on the rack. For a whole hour. Yeah. You probably just posted that for the hell of it. As a regular of DQN, I can tell you that the current fad is extra SONG THREADS, Squeeks, and Teh Rei's Diner. That's the thing. A Teh Rei, and some SONG THREADS and Squeeks in the mittens. That's how we roll. If you just post extra Squeeks, you get more Squeeks. Which means you get less mittens. So get some SONG THREADS and a Rei to top it off, and you're set. But once you've posted it, your name will be on MODD's list. A double-edged sword. Can't recommend this to an amateur. You, poor laymen, had better post the Yoshinoya rant parody.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action