[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 189x251, 1246926580542s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4458015 No.4458015 [Reply] [Original]

Gomenasai /jp/, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer for Square Enix!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.4458027

any weeaboo worth his salt would know this is a troll from the very first word

>> No.4458028
File: 10 KB, 249x238, 1263053265099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4458038

>>4458015
Go try this with /trv/ or /b/ or some shit

>> No.4458052

whoa whoa..

I'm seeing this pasta everyday, take it easy bro, you just post every week or something.

>> No.4458096

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

>> No.4458105
File: 20 KB, 206x184, 1264977735652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096
>>4458096

>> No.4458110

inb4 the Japanese guy moving to america

>> No.4458119
File: 52 KB, 240x249, 1262899179675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4458096

>> No.4458131
File: 45 KB, 436x435, trollface.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4458096

>> No.4458140

>>4458096
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!
you think your tough huh?
two words MUAY THAI.
i have taken out two guys at the same time in less than 5 seconds i have been training for 3 years.
also brazilian jujitsu,boxing,and tai chi.
you might be bigger than me,but i know im stronger and quicker.
i only weigh 130 pounds pure lean muscle.
one punch you'll be on your way to ICU.
your the one whose a homo.i can get pussy anytime i want you probably haven't ever been laid before.
you probably have sex with your computer.
you don't even know me,and you don't want to.
you'll be lucky if your even worth the fight one phonecall and you'll dissappear forever.
though i'd be hapy to humiliate you in front of all your friends.
btw IM the best.
i have fought in maine, new hampshire, new york,utah, colorado,florida,bahamas.
never lost a fight!
im undefeated in competitive muay thai/MMA.
im on my way to UFC.
go ahead and come step anytime you want.b*tch

>> No.4458145

Hola, /v/, my name is Jose
I'm a 27 year old Mexican Immigrant (wetback for you gringos). I trim hedges and do other hard labor and spend my days perfecting my mariachi and playing superior Mexican games. (futbol, Grand Theft Auto)
I train with my lowrider every day, this superior car can drive clean through steel because it has flames painted on it and a horn that plays mariachi music, and is vastly superior to any other car on earth. I earned my drivers license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Spanish fluently, both Mecian and Spain dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and their illegal immigrant code, which I follow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am going to continue living in America because I'm already here. I'm going to drop out of High School and not give a shit about American culture. I hope I can become a gardener for a hot Californian housewife!
I own several beater shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I go home and have a bunch of kids, so I can fit in easier. I hide from the INS and pretend I don't speak Eglish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Anyways, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, adios!

>> No.4458155

Hello there, /v, my name is Harold Heathbridge.

I'm a 44 year old English gentleman ('one-o-them-lot' for you commoners). I write classical literature in my study, and spend my days drinking tea and playing games. (Not common games, games like Polo, chess and Quake III Arena)
I drink exorbitant amounts of tea every day, it is truly the drink of a true gentleman, and is vastly superior to any other drink on earth. I became married to a fine lady two years ago, and I have not spoken to her in 6 months for fear she has become old and ugly.

I speak the Queen's English fluently (as it is the only important language), and I write fluently as well. I know everything about English history, including the details of the Agricltural and Industrial revolutions, great British people (of which there are many) and every Queen and King this great land has had since it begun over 6 million years ago.

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several waistcoats, which I wear around town in order to impress the common people. I occasionally holiday, but do not tend to dip my toes into the sea for fear that some common scumbag may have urinated in it. Commoners are easily able to recognise me as their superoir, although I occasionally try to interact with them on 'their level', rarely does anyone respond.

Not to diverge from the point, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if it is not too of a burden upon you, good day sirs!

>> No.4458164

>>4458156
I could have done it a lot better, I just did it on a whim.

>> No.4458162

Hello there /v/, my name is Jhon.

I'm a 27 year old American. I drink beer and cook BBQ on my grill, and spend my days perfecting my riding and playing superior american games. (Football, Baseball)
I train with my revolver every day, this superior weapon can peirce clean through steel because it's made in America, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American fluently, both Yankee and the Texan dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Fuck all code, which I follow 100%

I ain't gonna get no god damn visa, I live in Fucking American, I got no better place to go, I'm gonna work on my good American soil and maybe i'll get a hot bitch with big titties to fuck all day.

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyways, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, yehaw!

>> No.4458159

>>4458145
> Anyways, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, adios!
No problem, sayonara!

>> No.4458156

>>4458096
Awesome, new copypasta has just been made.

>> No.4458166

Greetings /v/, my name is Kitchy.

I'm a 27 year old Vanterrian Earthli (Earth fan for you martians). I draw humanography on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Human games. (Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2)
I train with my microwave every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my microwave license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Earthling fluently, both Human and the Chav dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Earth history and their law, which I follow 100%

When I get my Earth visa, I am moving to Earth to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a president like Barack Obama.

I own several tracksuits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Earth, so I can fit in easier. I swear at my elders and seniors and speak Earthling as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyways, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, Thanks!

>> No.4458179

>>4458164
Still really good. Well played, bro.

>> No.4458203

Gomenasai /jp/, my name is ZUN-Sama.

I'm an 20 year old Cockney Otaku. I draw girls and program videogames on my IBM clone, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Gradius, etc)

I train with my PC96 every day, this superior computer can render kanji due to its proprietary video card, and is vastly superior to any other computer on earth. I earned my programming license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Gensokyo dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese religion and their youkai folklore, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious technical college to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a composer for Zunata or a game designer for Taito!

I own several kariginus, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.4458220

Copypasta sureddo?

Today I felt like experimenting a bit. After shitting on the floor as usual, instead of letting it to dry or cleaning it up, a perverted thought flashed through my mind. I found that puddle of crap amazingly arousing. Even though I fapped to my Rika earlier today, I got a boner.
I don't have any fleshlights, but I found an empty plastic Nestea bottle. You know, those ones have a double-sized opening, instead of the standard coke bottles. It was almost a perfect fit for my penis and I instantly knew what to do.
I filled the bottle with my fresh crap. It was a perfect piece of shit, not too hard but not too liquid either. It's as if God had created it just for me, for that unforgivable moment. Its hardness was roughly that of common toothpaste.
I was reluctant for a bit, but it's not like I could sink any lower than a floor-shitting NEET. I thrust in my cock. It felt so awesome. Soft and warm, it was so close to a real woman. I kept on going and going and had the best orgasm in my entire life.
I know it sounds disgusting, but this is probably even better than the real thing(or, at least I guess, being a virgin), you guys must try it.

>> No.4458243

>>4458220

Get in line, dumbass.

>> No.4458253

>>4458015
>27
>I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School
WAT

>> No.4458272
File: 361 KB, 1009x1300, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello /jp/, my name is John Montfellier.

I'm a 27 year old hospitaller in the service of Richard the Lionhearted. I raise horses in my spare time spend my days perfecting my combat with my superior European weapons. (Sword, Mace, Halberd).

I train with my sword every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a decent number of times (though it doesn't really need to be since European steel is strong), and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my knighthood nine years ago, and I have been training ever since

I speak English fluently, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about European history and the code of chivalry, which I follow 100%

When able, I am moving to Jerusalem to join a prestigious guard to protect the king. I hope I can ascend the ranks to become his majesty's right hand man.

I own several pieces of armor, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to jerusalem, so I can fit in easier. I salute my superiors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Jerusalem!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action