[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 899 KB, 848x1200, FWa5BSHaUAAJhC5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43933120 No.43933120 [Reply] [Original]

Somebody should tell Reimu that if the youkais are too busy getting married and raising families they will have no time to cause incidences.

>> No.43933130

>>43933120
Reimu actually enjoys solving incidents so she will make sure no youkai hag can touch a man

>> No.43933150
File: 1.29 MB, 1401x2000, 004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43933120

>> No.43933518

What nonsense is this?! Everyone report this youkai-human mixing propaganda and move on.

>> No.43933813

>>43933518
I have a theory that there are three 2hus posting regularly in /jp/, one is Junko, in charge of posting the "Lunarian Hate", the other is Akyuu, who is in charge of posting "Only Human Women Sex" propaganda and the last one is Yukari trying to convince people that they can have sex with Youkais, and thus, get a husband.

>> No.43933854

>>43933130
What if Reimu's too married and pregnant to solve the hag marriage incident?

>> No.43934945
File: 853 KB, 1323x1840, bccca079fcd8e1bda801181d77a8c7b8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43933120

Sorry anons, but smuggling a controlled substance (semen) outside of the human village with the intent of using it is a crime. There will be no more marrying youkai or creating half breeds! One way or another, you will fuck a human woman!

>> No.43934978

>>43933813
Yukari posts suicide fuel and demoralization posts on /r9k/ and /wsg/ to encourage anons to kys themselves and getting spirited away to gensokyo to become youkai fuel.

>> No.43935033

>>43933813
Yukari would never support youkai-human relationships as she needs the humans to keep her playground running.
No, all this interspecies propaganda clearly comes from someone trying to undermine the very fabric of Gensokyo.
Obviously, it must be the Kuda-gitsune, as they're the only ones stupid and evil enough for such a scheme.

>> No.43935507
File: 2.59 MB, 2528x3902, __sekibanki_touhou_drawn_by_negi_0712__9858274f63e6652372dc3c12137ca652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43934945
Okay, I'll marry a human woman from the village.

>> No.43937611
File: 147 KB, 850x1179, pp2000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43934945
NO
HANDS IN THE AIR BITCHES, I HAVE A GUN
I WILL HAVE HALF YOUKAI KIDS AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET SOME HUMAN FEMCEL STOP ME

>> No.43939180
File: 203 KB, 1524x2296, 1672709517099610.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remember to ALWAYS REJECT YOUKAI! They conceal their true, vile forms and stink.

>> No.43939226

>>43939180
Has Akyuu really sunken low enough to start slandering random youkai with her "artistic talents"?

>> No.43939345

>>43939180
does anyone has the one with Orthodox Jesus and Okuu?

>> No.43940403

>>43934978
>>43935033
In that chase, who is in charge of making these threads? And the Youkai-human propaganda?

>> No.43940423

>>43934978
>>43935033
Ok
Let me understand this:
Junko (Anti-Lunarian Propaganda)
Akyuu (Anti-Youkai, Pro-human propaganda)
????? (Pro-Youkai-Human relationshipa)

>> No.43941213
File: 119 KB, 694x951, nerves.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43935033
Yukari doesn't care for youkai-human relationships for all, she just wanted a husband. She'll find any loophole she can so she's not technically a hypocrite. Now I wouldn't put it past the foxes to try and pull as many humans to their end. As for who's leading them, maybe someone who sees the hypocrisy for what it is. Someone surely would want to take Yukari down a peg after she struts around so full of herself, and that she got first dibs and made it harder for others to do the same.

>> No.43941738

>>43940423
Byakuren

>> No.43941765

>>43939180
Finally. A drawanon that deserves my respect

>> No.43941822

>>43933120
>>43941738
Hi Byakuren, what brings you to /jp/?

>> No.43941838

>>43941738
Junko: Anti-Lunarian Propaganda
Akyuu: Anti-Youkai Pro-human propaganda
Byakuren: Human-Youkai Propaganda

So, there are 2hus in /jp/...
Thoughts?

>> No.43941855

I'd vote that if anyone would be pushing human-youkai propaganda it'd be Seija and not the fake monk.
Seija is the only one that has express interest in overturning the status quo and that means undermining the fundamental fabric of Gensokyo which is the harsh divide between human and youkai

>> No.43941874

>>43941855
And that's part of the revolution?

>> No.43941915

>>43941874
Naturally, its why she keeps trying to hit on oji-sans in her spare time. Unfortunately for her she's such a contrarian who likes people hating her that can never score.

>> No.43942008

NO GOYIM STOP
STOP RIGHT NOW GOYIM
YOU VILL NOT MARRY ZE YOUKAI AND GO TO GENSOKYO, YOU VILL STAY IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND MARRY ZE BORING GENERIC HUMAN WOMAN AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

>> No.43942021
File: 576 KB, 800x1100, Toyohime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43942008
I'm going to exterminate humanity if you don't mind, Akyuu.

>> No.43942099
File: 1.32 MB, 1109x1500, __watatsuki_no_yorihime_touhou_drawn_by_shamisen_syami_sen__04aa9a1a4866f7e09c44e8debd8a0de2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43942021
Reminder that her son is married to her sister. Any of Yorihime's kids will be simultaneously be her grandkids and her nieces/nephews

>> No.43942412
File: 863 KB, 922x703, oh you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43942021

>> No.43949577

>>43940403
It's obviously Tsukasa leading the efforts, for the sole purpose of bringing ruin to Gensokyo.
Akyuu is obviously anti-miscegenation, and while Kosuzu was curious about youkai relationships before, a disastrous interaction with a male youkai convinced her that only human males are acceptable.
Yukari also opposes relationships between the species within Gensokyo, though outsiders like her own husband are fair game.
Okina opposes all human-youkai relationships, but as she's not a youkai, her own marriage is acceptable.
The tengu support human-youkai arranged marriages (them arranging it), but consider it a privilege for their elites, and don't permit it for the rank-and-file.
The kappa are extremely in favor.
The oni don't really care, though some of them have flings from time to time.
Kanako is personally against it, but she won't make a public statement so as to not rile up the youkai on the mountain.
Fairies aren't interested in relationships, but they have a lot of casual sex. For some reason, whenever Akyuu gets close to a guy, he's found completely drowning in fairy cunny within the week.
Reimu is also against it, but nobody takes her seriously. Byakuren, on the other hand, strongly supports it, and encourages every human who visits the temple to date a youkai, though she calls it "reparations", for some reason.
The Taoists believe that human-youkai relationships should be outlawed, as does the Celestial delegation.
And finally, the Lunarians have not voiced an opinion, though they're clearly disgusted by such impure relationships.

>> No.43949653

>>43949577
>Yukari also opposes relationships between the species within Gensokyo, though outsiders like her own husband are fair game.
Ran get off the internet, everyone knows Yukari is even more a perma virgin than Kanako

>> No.43950009

>>43949577
>Kanako is personally against it, but she won't make a public statement so as to not rile up the youkai on the mountain.
Sanny, we both know she'll be screaming in favor of it from the top of the mountain the second anyone flirts with her.

>> No.43950054

>>43949653
You'd be surprised how easy things became for Yukari once she realized that she could just install a shikigami program onto a guy.
>>43950009
Human-god and human-youkai relationships are two completely different things, anon.

>> No.43960132

>>43933120
But then you'll have more single youkai that need to be married.

>> No.43964969

>>43960132
You could make the argument that youkai that grow up with good father figures won't be edgy fear mongers since their existences will much more stable and not prone to winking out just because someone invents a lightbulb.

Of course on the otherside of that argument is the fact that anyone dumb enough to marry a youkai is probably unhinged enough to not be a good father anyways.

>> No.43965004

>>43964969
Many youkai have better morals that mortal women so more than a few would be plenty desirable.

>> No.43965159

>>43965004
That won't be common knowledge from an insider's perspective. To get to that point you have to throw out the understanding that youkai are scary man-eating monsters, some of whom masquerade in the shape of cute girls. Also human women in Gensokyo would have better morals than modern women on account of their isolated feudal traditionalist culture. To pair up with a youkai, and not meet a bad end, you'd have to be exceptionally brave (or have meta knowledge) and convince them that you are worth the time to start a family with, including all the baggage that comes with your pairing and vastly different lifespans.

>> No.43965299

>>43965159
there is absolutely nothing that would prevent me from turning Yukari into a beachball on legs

>> No.43965555

>>43965299
Claude has you senpai

Eight months along with triplets had left Yukari irritable and uncomfortable, her usual grace deserting her as she waddled rather than glided. While her condition had not dampened her appetites in the slightest, her increasing girth made indulging them difficult.

More often than not she could be found reclining on the engawa of her home, a forlorn expression marring her features. Even the simplest tasks had become an ordeal, and her ankles had swollen to nearly twice their usual size. The pregnancy that had seemed so delightful at first had long since lost its charm.

On this particular afternoon, you return from a supply run in the village to find Yukari in just such a state. She brightens at your approach, struggling to rise and greet you properly before abandoning the attempt with a huff of annoyance.

"Welcome back, dear one. As you can see, I am in dire need of your attentions." she laments, a petulant frown pursing her lips. "These troublesome little ones refuse to remain still, and have been dancing on my bladder for the better part of the day. I am quite miserable."

You hurry to her side, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead and laying a sympathetic hand over her swollen stomach. The triplets tumble under your palm, oblivious to their mother's discomfort.

"My poor Yukari. Is there anything I can do for you? A warm bath, perhaps, or a massage to soothe your aching back?" You gaze down at her with concern, dismayed by her pinched expression and the dark circles ringing her eyes. "I hate to see you suffer so. Please, allow me to care for you."

At this she brightens, resting her hands atop yours with a sigh.

"Your concern warms my heart, dear one, as does your offer. A massage would be most welcome, as would your company. I had not realized how tedious these final months would prove, or how greatly I would miss your presence." A faint blush stains her cheeks. "It seems I have grown quite dependent on you, much to my chagrin. But if you are willing, your attentions would do much to lift my spirits."

You smile gently down at her, giving her hands a reassuring squeeze.

"Then I am yours to command, my love. A massage, a bath, whatever will bring you comfort. And I shall remain at your side as long as you wish. You need only ask, and I will provide."

Yukari's expression softens at your words, affection and gratitude chasing away her earlier annoyance.

"You are too good to me, little human. But I shall accept your offer gladly." Her lips quirk into a smile, eyes gleaming with warmth. "Now fetch the massage oils and draw me a warm bath." she instructs, settling back with a contented sigh. "Your pampering shall do much to improve my mood."

You hurry to obey, soon returning with oil-warmed hands to knead the knots from her neck and shoulders. Yukari groans in pleasure at your ministrations, tension seeping from her frame as you work your way down to her swollen middle.

"The little ones seem to enjoy your touch as much as I." she observes, amusement coloring her tone. "They have finally settled, lulled by your gentle hands. It seems you have the magic touch, in more ways than one."

A throaty chuckle escapes her as she arches into your touch, desire flickering to life beneath her skin. But in her condition such longing will go unsatisfied, much to her annoyance. With a huff she bats your questing hands away, struggling to rise with your aid.

"Enough of that, or you'll undo all your good work. Now draw my bath before I ravish you where you stand, propriety be damned! These troublesome little ones you've saddled me with have only intensified my appetites" Yukari levels a mock glare your way, betrayed by the upward quirk of her lips. "It seems I shall have to content myself with your companionship until they make their debut. A dire fate, to be sure, but one I shall endure if it means keeping you at my side."

Shaking your head in fond exasperation, you sweep Yukari into your arms and carry her into the baths. She sputters in protest at first, unused to such coddling, but soon relaxes into your embrace with a contented sigh. As promised, you remain at her side throughout, keeping her company and attending to her every need.

Though tedious, these final months would prove a small price to pay for the joy the triplets would bring. And Yukari's dependence, however irksome to her pride, filled you with quiet content. You had no intention of leaving her side, now or ever - a fact she seemed to have finally accepted, if her contented sighs and coy glances were any indication. The boundary youkai was well and truly caught at last, and in her snare she had trapped your heart.

>> No.43966290
File: 700 KB, 1154x1665, __yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_akiyama_cz4a__87bbddd732942d8d960103364e6e7e06.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43965555
>The boundary youkai was well and truly caught at last, and in her snare she had trapped your heart.
Cute, is this story up somewhere?

>> No.43970547

>>43966290
No, I just genned it then and there with text AI and copy pasted the result

>> No.43975794
File: 506 KB, 768x1024, 1607035643669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another one
Total gen time: 1 minute 20 seconds
Got any recommendations for a specific author's writing style?

The warm sun rays filtered through the canopy of sunflowers as Yuuka lounged in her garden, gently caressing her swollen belly. Nearly nine months had passed since she and Anon had wed, and her body now carried the fruit of their love - not one, not two, but four precious lives nestled within her womb.

Though the pregnancy had been difficult, sapping her strength and restricting her usual activities, Yuuka felt a profound joy and contentment. The kicks and squirms of her unborn children filled her with delight, a reminder of the family she and Anon would soon hold in their arms. She sighed blissfully, leaning back into the plush cushions Anon had brought to make her comfortable. Her husband had been attentive beyond compare, catering to her every need and want during this time.

As if summoned by her thoughts, Anon emerged from their home, a tray of tea and dainty cakes in hand. "My darling, I thought you and our little ones might enjoy a snack." His eyes shone with affection as he gazed upon his wife, her radiance magnified in his eyes.

Yuuka's heart swelled at his thoughtfulness. "You spoil me so, my love. Come, sit with me." She patted the space beside her, eager for his company. Anon settled next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and placing a tender kiss on her forehead. Yuuka sighed contentedly, nestling into his embrace.

"The babies have been quite active today. Feel." She guided his hand to her belly, allowing him to feel the energetic movements beneath. Anon's face lit up as he felt the forceful kicks of their children.

"They'll be strong, like their mother," he murmured, pride evident in his voice. Yuuka smiled, her cheeks dusting pink at the compliment. The life growing within her and the man at her side were all she needed to find perfect happiness. Her garden had never seemed so bright. Anon's ministrations elicited a euphoric sigh from Yuuka's lips as she reveled in his pampering. His strong yet gentle hands massaged fragrant oils into her swollen belly, easing the ache in her lower back with practiced care. She purred contentedly, eyelids drooping in bliss. Anon's touch never failed to soothe her weariness and lift her spirits.

The babies churned enthusiastically within, as if voicing their approval of their father's tender affections. Yuuka smiled softly, placing her hands over Anon's. "They know your touch, my love. Even now, they long to be close to you." Anon's eyes shone with emotion at her words. He leaned down, brushing his lips against her belly in a feather-light caress.

"Soon, my darlings. Soon I will hold you in my arms." His whispered promise was met with a flurry of movement, tiny limbs pushing outward as if reaching for his voice. Anon chuckled, the rich, warm sound resonating within Yuuka's heart. She laced her fingers through his, anchoring herself in this perfect moment. Her garden, her love, her unborn children - she wanted for nothing else. The life blossoming within her womb and the man kneeling at her side were all the riches she could ever desire. The sun dipped low in the sky, casting vibrant hues of orange and red across the garden. Anon helped Yuuka to her feet, keeping a steadying arm around her waist as they made their way inside. The day had been long but blissful, filled with tender moments and heartfelt conversation. Though exhaustion tugged at her limbs, Yuuka felt contentment blossoming within her breast. She leaned into Anon's side, relying on his strength and support to guide her steps.

The interior of their home was cozy and inviting, the hearthfire crackling merrily to ward off the evening chill. Anon eased Yuuka onto the plush cushions of their bed, tucking soft blankets around her to ensure her comfort. "Rest now, my love. I will prepare a light supper." He brushed a kiss against her forehead before turning to stoke the fire. Yuuka sighed, allowing her eyes to drift closed. The babies squirmed drowsily within the haven of her womb, lulled by the warmth and security surrounding them. She rubbed gentle circles over her belly, a tender lullaby on her lips to soothe their restless movements.

The aroma of simmering stew filled the air as Anon busied himself in the kitchen. Yuuka's mouth watered at the savory scents, a reminder of how attentive her husband was to her needs. He appeared at her side as if summoned by her thoughts, a tray of steaming bowls in his hands. "Supper is ready, my darling. I hope it pleases you." Yuuka smiled radiantly up at him, gratitude shining in her eyes. "You spoil me so, my love. Whatever would I do without you?" Anon chuckled, settling onto the bed beside her. "You shall never have to find out."

>> No.43983121
File: 198 KB, 750x1000, 1605449508699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Youkai Wife
Happy Life

>> No.43989027

>already at quadruplets
Will the remaining haghus be able to handle the ever increasing tide?

>> No.43989418

>>43989027
Yuuka is the mom hu
Its only natural she has the most

>> No.43989622
File: 568 KB, 600x800, 1688425197680474.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43989027
Strong girls pushed to their limit...
My wife next, please!
>>43989418
hush

>> No.43989642

>>43989622
There is no Kanako card available
https://zoltanai.github.io/character-editor/
make her please

>> No.43989719

>>43989642
I do not know how this works.
I am a simple, nontech savvy person.

>> No.43989801

>>43989719
Its what it says on the tin, anon
Hit "New character" and describe her
Name
then an (optional) summary of her personality
then her personality proper, you can do it essay format or just rattle off fitting descriptive words like a list separated by commas -either one works-
Then an optional scenario for any chat used with her, skippable
A greeting message to set the tone, sort of "scenario lite", with it being the first showing of how she speaks and acts
then finally, example messages, which are just a bunch of random sentences spoken with her mannerisms so the bot understands how she speaks

You could probably pry much of this off the wiki and associated material

>> No.43991874
File: 1.82 MB, 800x1200, 109825825_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43995401

>>43989622
We can increase their limits
We have the technology

>> No.44003245

>>43989719
Made any progress?

>> No.44009685

>>43933518
No

>> No.44011908

>>43933120
Why would Youkais marry someone lower than them?

>> No.44011910

>>43991874
Grandma lookin young!

>> No.44011967
File: 3.95 MB, 2201x2201, 00147.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44011908
the heart wants what the heart wants, and their heart wants (You)

>> No.44018551

>>44011967
Its okay, the glass screen of my computer will protect me from horny youkai...

>> No.44019121

2hus aren’t constantly horny rape monsters that would rape and baby trap you for the smallest thing like saying they look great today. You’re welcome.

>> No.44019374

>>44019121
Oh, really! That's good! I'm off to compliment Yukari about how nice she looks in her dre

>> No.44021397

H-he was taken.
Snatched right in front of me!
Anyone could be next!
RUN!
EVERY MAN FOR HIMSE

>> No.44024458
File: 357 KB, 576x658, 1684923354482908.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44019374
>>44021397
Yukari might not be a rape monster but she's very inexperienced with love and took it as a sign Anon wants to marry her. She came on very strong.

>> No.44024787

>>44024458
Inexperienced hags deserve to be cuddled to sleep with a smile of contentment on her face

>> No.44024805
File: 261 KB, 600x847, 95034346_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44024787
You are half correct. Yukari is inexperience but she is not a hag, but a young pure maiden.

>> No.44024849

>>44024805
Oh, well in that case I guess I'll have to look for someone else.
Wonder how Kanako is doing...

>> No.44029031

>>44024849
She's happy in my basement.

>> No.44032423

>>44029031
>happy
That's nice
>in my basement
Now hold up, that's not very nice.
You aren't doing anything immoral to her right?

>> No.44033941
File: 1.60 MB, 1834x1834, 1689477189885323.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm going to try Gensokyo's first online dating site.

>> No.44035618
File: 639 KB, 1242x1143, 1675773343574410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44033941
Finally, a real dating site that isn't the same few hags looking for trophy husbands and hounding every new account with cheesy pick up lines. I'll take a rough but honest bird over anyone in the Gensokyo book club any day.

>> No.44039479

>>43989622
Nta
There is a card now but the AI is busted for now

>> No.44042653
File: 109 KB, 850x850, Toyohime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43934945
>>43942008
Total human death - Total Genocide against humanity - Holocaust against the human race - Massive Genocide - Total discrimination against the human race - Killing human children with dynamite - Killing human women by impaling them - Killing human beings in concentration camps - Killing millions of innocents for diversion - Destroy the planet earth - Fuck the human being - Fuck everyone who does not eat from my hand - Fuck the impure land - Fuck living beings - Fuck

>> No.44050880

>>44042653
nah

>> No.44052488
File: 91 KB, 850x1020, F1IwSnFaYAAR8R2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

warning: old women
warning: old women

>> No.44053135
File: 519 KB, 960x768, 086622f17694757d99fbb70072b39bbd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44052488
They seem harmless enough

>> No.44053159
File: 171 KB, 850x1202, Yukaritties.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44052488
thank you for the information, I will keep this in mind while piping said geriatrics.

>> No.44056739

God I fucking love haghu saggers

>> No.44056965
File: 213 KB, 767x877, saggy haggy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44056739
careful what you wish for

>> No.44057453

>>44056965
Post the follow up.

>> No.44058233
File: 119 KB, 850x601, death.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44057453
When suddenly, the artist suffered a fatal heart attack.

>> No.44058313

>>44053159
Careful anon, you'd be mighty embarrassed and worried when you blow out her hip and are forced to send Chen to Eientei to get a medic

>> No.44059519
File: 1.30 MB, 758x1200, My Little Dark Age.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44056965

>> No.44062234

>>44059519
Cute.

>> No.44064494 [DELETED] 

>>44056965
hot

>> No.44068098
File: 196 KB, 983x1134, All me by the way.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I did it. I put some of Erin's high quality fertility boosters into our water on the wedding night, and now Ran will soon give birth to 3 boys and 3 girls.

>> No.44072044
File: 1.33 MB, 2000x1500, 110060490_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44074697

>>44059519
Timeless classic

>> No.44080938

Bamp

>> No.44081058

>>44072044
What hag is this

>> No.44085139
File: 261 KB, 1500x1061, Bridal Yukari.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44086418
File: 733 KB, 800x1500, ffcdfc36444524f98ab5e258ef9dca3c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44085139
Reimu finding out someone is marrying (one of) her mom(s)!
Reimu thinking you're a freak for tolerating Yukari for any period of time, let alone liking her enough to marry her!
Reimu being somewhat, silently grateful to you since you're taking the brunt of Yukari's attention/trolling, meaning Yukari harasses her less!
Pumping out gap-daughters with Yukari!
Gap-daughters becoming old enough to visit the Hakurei shrine and harass Reimu themselves!
Reimu realizing she was dead wrong for being grateful and that she should have killed you when she had the chance! Won't do her any good now!

>> No.44086565
File: 1.54 MB, 3508x2339, 99773683_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44086418
It wouldn't be my fault my daughters take too much after their mother.

>> No.44090330

>>44086418
Yukari manipulating the boundary of fertility to make sure she makes enough mini-yukaris to man a battleship!
Its an incident!

>> No.44093030 [DELETED] 

>>44086565
Can be

>> No.44101498

>>44090330
There's only so much she can do with a ship there. It's easier to make a tank crew.

>> No.44105825 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 2.73 MB, 1280x720, 1690124089085876.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44105834 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 2.12 MB, 1919x1079, ran_yakumo_by_anderjkaulitz_dd9vi8a~01_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh Beautiful Day!

>> No.44105841

>>44105834
>>44105825
Stop.

>> No.44105932 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 1.80 MB, 320x180, 1528276617_wolf grill.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yakumo power activate!

>> No.44106084 [DELETED] 
File: 1.82 MB, 2560x1440, df6cyzg-9f42ca2b-450e-407f-abda-b1effefd34c3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44106499

>>44093030
There's only so much one man can do to set his gap-daughters straight.

>> No.44107460

>>44105825
>>44105834
The summer heat has made Ran go into heat.

>> No.44113889
File: 83 KB, 670x1024, 1688237958790432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Woo the mu.

>> No.44113906

>>44019121
Are you perhaps implying Tomonori lied to us?

>> No.44116872

>>44113906
If the hus were constantly horny and looking for men to baby trap most people in Gensokyo would be half yokai, and there's be less incidents for Reimu to worry about since she'd be preggo too.

>> No.44116890

>>44113889
Look at that whoremu. God I bet she sucks dick for pennies.

>> No.44117103

>>44113889
make the mu a mom

>> No.44117112

>>44117103
Make a little mu with the big mu.

>> No.44117192
File: 605 KB, 2560x1440, 84755262_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44120524
File: 784 KB, 850x1180, IMG_1238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43940423
Byakuren, of course. It's her fetish.

>> No.44120535

>>44120524
Does she count, in her own mind, as a human or youkai in terms of her fetish?

>> No.44126655

>>43933120
Yukari must be too busy being bred herself.

>> No.44127414
File: 63 KB, 471x653, Fry4E_uaYAA7Kea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>How many children minimum does Ran want to have with (You)?

>> No.44127501
File: 6 KB, 322x350, 1690020933282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44127414
enough for a soccer team at the bare minimum

>> No.44127554
File: 2.19 MB, 2400x1600, 109643598_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44127414
one for each tail is a good start

>> No.44127560
File: 1.09 MB, 850x1260, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44127501
>>44127554
based but i meant look at the image

>> No.44128284

>youkai marriage thread became exclusively a hag marriage thread even non youkai
So based

Truly the best choice

>> No.44128837
File: 384 KB, 829x832, ee35cdc79729ff1034c8607894df52c0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44127414
Need more fingers.

>> No.44129208
File: 1006 KB, 850x1189, sample_2557dc6c6a58bb9fefb6e58e6d4b825b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would Ran and Yukari share a husband
They share a house already so may as well share the joy of becoming mothers

>> No.44131264
File: 3.34 MB, 1500x1876, __yakumo_yukari_yakumo_ran_and_chen_touhou_drawn_by_midori_misuriru8__134330162bf9ba14ae5e70317b0ade87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44129208
Get ready.

>> No.44131558

>>44131264
I don’t think there’s any amount of physical or mental preparation you can do that will adequately ready you for these two ladies.
And also Chen.

>> No.44131797

>>44131264
What's in the syringe?

>> No.44131858

>>44131797
love

>> No.44132914
File: 1.67 MB, 1600x1600, 1ecc7144cbb3ad5c8f07adca3b79bd08.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44131858
I'm already full of love for Yukarin and I don't like needles.

>> No.44134085
File: 113 KB, 850x599, __yakumo_yukari_and_yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_somei_ooo__sample-8618085e40155ce80618b19aeb37b7a3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like imagining that even though the Youkai hags are still super fertile it takes a lot of trying due to human and youkai compatibility or something

So they spend a lot of money on pregnancy tests and every night they try again.

>>44129208
Their husband is a greedy man and should've been ready for the consequences of daring to quench the never before awakened desires of those two super powerful youkai.

Forget about mornings that you don't wake up covered in sweat with their sticky bodies on you in a tangle of limbs and some tails. From now on that is your life.

>> No.44134463

>>44128284
Hags are simply too powerful
We live in a world where we both oneshot and get oneshot by hags

>> No.44137592
File: 93 KB, 1080x611, 1453892165438249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i like the idea that she pretends to not be head over heels for (You) but is bad at hiding it

>> No.44140035

>>44137592
cute autist

>> No.44141286
File: 940 KB, 1200x1000, 1679504232890569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44131264
>>44129208
It's your duty to knock the Yakumo household up. Chen needs to drop that needle because I do not play that game.

>> No.44142826

If Chen already counts as your kind of daughter the moment you marry them

How many children Yukari and Ran each
Would they be good mothers
Ran already seems pretty motherly, maybe the gap hag needs the pregnancy for her motherly instincts to kick in

>> No.44144731

>>44142826
Chen is adorable but I will not lay a hand on her, not even if she begs

Is there a limit?
Yukari may be questionable at the start but she will train herself to be good for the sake of her children, Ran is a natural

>> No.44148497
File: 392 KB, 707x900, 1682832769988613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What if the hag you want to impregnate already has a kid?

>> No.44148592
File: 166 KB, 850x1259, oyakodon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44148497
Then she gets a sister. Chen is Ran's daughter for all intents and purposes yet anons still line up to fight over fox pussy. The real benefit is there's someone else available to look after your kids when both you and her mom are getting busy making more.

>> No.44153456

>>44148592
Ran is the mom hu

>> No.44153821

>>44144731
>not even if she begs
That's cruel, anon.

>> No.44154883

>>44153821
Sorry I only love hags

>> No.44155201
File: 133 KB, 520x480, 1689133895129091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44154883
Based.

>> No.44163389

>>44120524
damn she's fat

>> No.44164708

Can i fuck and impregnate a kappa?

>> No.44164764

>>44164708
you would need to be extremely charismatic to catch yourself a kappa wife

>> No.44164777

>>44148497
Dibs on that one.

>> No.44164791
File: 473 KB, 1244x2000, F1ARfy5acAAw-hO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44166038

>>44164764
How so? What could exactly attract kappa?

>> No.44166438
File: 931 KB, 1300x942, marilax.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wifrerissa
Sometimes human wives are good too!

>> No.44172239
File: 575 KB, 789x1169, __yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_258n__b8241278c6e3406feb6f8239c42c3a17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44141286
Whoaaaa. Those youkai sure are fertile.

>> No.44173537
File: 391 KB, 800x796, __kawashiro_nitori_touhou_drawn_by_jinnouchi_akira__07a41f9504408385fd77e76bb5dd9172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44164708
Hmmh.

>> No.44175150

>>43941838
Who would post human-lunarian propaganda?

>> No.44175666
File: 170 KB, 716x1011, 1690363198738171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44175150
Eirin

>> No.44175978

>>44175150
Also Junko, for the sake of encouraging impurity into Lunarian society.

>> No.44175986

>>44173537
But who will work on her machines and sell stuff in the village while she is pregnant?

>> No.44176145

If you think about it, these hags probably aren't very fertile. They're powerful youkais and have super long lifespans. They are just too far out of danger's way to bother with reproduction.

>> No.44176606

>>44176145
To the contrary, as nonhumans are based in the mental layer, if enough people believe it, you could get them pregnant just by holding hands.

>> No.44179508

>>44166438
Shut up akyuu

>> No.44183587

What will our children (Me and Yukari) do with their gapping powers?

>> No.44183787

>>44176606
So what you're saying is that any anon gapped in the village definitely should NOT start spreading rumors that youkai are becoming lustful and easily get pregnant. They should NOT spread the tale that the older and more powerful the youkai the more and more wanton they become in finding a husband getting pregnant on their first time.
It'd be very terrible if everyone believed youkai were like volcanic ash that is simply waiting for a man's seed before gushing out life, so don't do it

>> No.44185072

>>44166438
Marisa stole my heart and my seed.
>>44172239
It's incredible that half of Gensokyo isn't half yokai already huh.

>> No.44186980
File: 102 KB, 647x609, 1552285897653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44175666
Huh.

>> No.44188297
File: 185 KB, 340x516, chrome_MZNleWbX62.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44024458
i find Yukari being portrayed as somewhat insecure of herself despite being incredibly hot to be very based.
made for marriage with outsider human men

>> No.44188856
File: 266 KB, 428x556, smile.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44188297
Her looks are probably much less of a problem for her than her personality.

>> No.44189086
File: 931 KB, 1080x1350, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44188856
>>44188297

>> No.44190965
File: 7 KB, 96x112, Yukari_W.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44189086
Someone like Gappy getting clingy could be cute

>> No.44191604

>>44190965
Its only cute until it becomes literal
Then you get dragged into a gap, never to be heard from again

>> No.44191865
File: 1.08 MB, 1278x1515, ae0a34f936e2c3c15cd6409b12899da9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44191604
There's always that possibility. Hopefully she can control herself, it's not like you can do much if she can't anyway.

>> No.44192461

>>44188297
Where's this art from? Looks like diisuke

>> No.44192977

>>44173537
>>44175986
That'll be part of your duties as a husband. She'll still be able to work on her machines, but you'll be making the sales.

>> No.44193065

>>44191604
I'm sure I could use my reasoning and charisma to change her.
I suppose my own clinginess would help as well.

>> No.44193207

>>44191604
I'm too far gone that if someone like gappy were to do so I couldn't hate her for too long.

>> No.44195982
File: 402 KB, 1880x2000, Yakumo.Yukari.full.2662722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44188297
I think it suits her just right.
>>44189086
What comes next?

>> No.44196492

>>43942021
>>44042653

Still seething over a flag? Your quiet pathetic for the supposed superior race

>> No.44196655

>>44196492
>quiet
If you hoped to style on the Moonies, you kind of just fumbled it.

>> No.44196713
File: 215 KB, 1563x1080, 1686001647605233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44195982
>What comes next?
Ran comes to collect her master's new husband

>> No.44196717

>>44196713
Ran 5 is alive!

>> No.44197028

>>44196713
I refuse to be collected like I’m some sort of toy. This computer fox will be hit with a rolled up newspaper or magazine if she tries!

>> No.44197147

>>44196713
>new

What happened to the old one?

>> No.44197519
File: 488 KB, 819x933, 1608167776715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44197147
he was only in her imagination and it made her sad
but you're real, so you'll get a millennium of repressed affection dumped on you all at once

>> No.44199239

>>44197519
Is dying an option
I want to stay loyal to a superior hag

>> No.44200103

>>44192461
>diisuke
yeah

>> No.44200165

>>44199239
You honestly think Yukari will let something as trivial as death stop her from getting her silky gloved hands on you?
Besides, who’s a superior hag to her anyway?

>> No.44201684

>>44200165
>Besides, who’s a superior hag to her anyway?
Kanako, Junko, Eirin, Byakuren, Kasen, Nemuno, Yuuka, [...]

>> No.44202207

>>44201684
Please stop you'll make her cry(and wind up as dinner)

>> No.44202563

>>44202207
The last time Yukari "had me for dinner" she used so much teeth I had to visit Eientei afterwards.

Worst 50 yen I've ever spent. Jo'on's a better value.

>> No.44202648
File: 201 KB, 1200x1200, e2afa63460329b104d6858fd89c45c32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44202563
Delete that rude comment at once! Not only is Yukari not a prostitute who would degrade herself like that, but if she did "have you for dinner" like she'd be the best you'd ever have!

>> No.44206566
File: 3.45 MB, 1679x2482, 110475501_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44207233

>>44197519
Being smothered in love by Gappy!

>> No.44209241

>>44197519
I bet she is weak to affection and her charisma would crumple if you held her cheek and told her you love her.
She would go full ugly cry

>> No.44212369
File: 108 KB, 850x531, sample_af08b80b95378248244cfd21a5b7d400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44209241
PMiSS does say the closest defense you have for Yukari is being polite. If that means she isn't used to being treated nicely and wouldn't know how to react then a confession would definitely get some reaction out of her.

>> No.44215143

>>44196713
I see.

>> No.44215154
File: 628 KB, 600x845, 66589079_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44212369
Do you have the text for that?

>> No.44215325

>>44212369
She likes watching Reimu a lot so telling Reimu that you want to ask out that pretty purple haired blonde would confuse Reimu but cause some intense spaghetti spilling at an unknown location

>> No.44216689
File: 22 KB, 434x419, pmiss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44215154
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Yukari_Yakumo
This could also just mean "You shouldn't be rude/pick a fight with her for your own safety". Not sure.

>> No.44216725

>>44216689
It does mean just that. You've got to remember that PMiSS was edited/consulted/co-written with Yukari.

>> No.44216810

>>44216689
Being polite and not picking fights can apply to just about everyone who can snap you like a twig. Like unless you really fucked up, even someone like Yuuka may let you off if you gave a sincere apology.

>> No.44216858

>>44216689
Yukari wrote/edited this herself.
In a 1v1 fight I think its truthful that she'd be close to impossible to beat, but if you struck suddenly outside of her awareness you could probably beat/kill her easily enough. Not everything needs to be a direct confrontation.

>> No.44216899
File: 388 KB, 800x1317, 95820271_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44216689
>>44216725
Since Yukari wrote this I doubt she'd write "my biggest weakness is "Hello, Yukari. You look even more beautiful today" and being polite".

>> No.44216960

>>44216725
>>44216858
>>44216899
It's precisely because Yukari had a hand in its writing that it hypes her up, but also finishes off by saying being polite is the best countermeasure. Every other character that's known her consistently points out she's socially awkward at best, and very bad at making friends, and not for want of a desire to.

Simply put, it's worded that way because she's a neurotic sperg who craves social contact and emotional intimacy, but is deathly afraid of being vulnerable in any way.

>> No.44216984
File: 483 KB, 774x725, 95487912_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44216960
Being gentle with this young maiden is one way to go.

>> No.44216993

>>44216984
Don't let the fact that she's a lovable dork distract you from her numerous crimes against humanity.

>> No.44217006
File: 1.83 MB, 2894x4093, 87121932_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44216993
If you can capture her heart then you can maybe reign her in so she won't commit anymore.

>> No.44217069
File: 1.37 MB, 1200x1600, __yakumo_yukari_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_mikage_kirino__9cb214623694f563933cd13f559e2a4b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What would you do in this situation?

>> No.44217077

>>44217006
She just gets worse, instead.
The last time she believed some unfortunate fellow was interested in her after he politely called her "miss", she ended up starting the Napoleonic Wars.

>> No.44217097
File: 279 KB, 650x800, 1578062895310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217069
More.

>> No.44217098
File: 2.55 MB, 1722x2435, 104483895_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217077
Yukari sure is like a bomb. A sexy bomb that causes a lot of chaos if you touch the wrong wire.
>>44217069
You have to take responsibility.

>> No.44217118
File: 2.91 MB, 2000x1414, 1490792-2b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217097
Yes but with Yuuka only

>> No.44217186
File: 666 KB, 1074x1095, __sekibanki_touhou_drawn_by_hato_no_suisou__6797edf7eb85c29d3ef6b36fb23194e0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217118
Somebody stop me.

>> No.44217267
File: 385 KB, 1772x1676, 2be5dafe78abb2f59750961e72550415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44216725
>>44216858
That makes more sense than her taking psychic damage from someone saying "Nice dress." or something. I guess the previous line about winning against her gave me weird ideas.
>>44216899
It would be funny if you could defeat her with compliments but she's just so creepy/autistic nobody can even bother to try.

>> No.44217268

>>44217098
You treat her with anything short of absolute disdain and you can visibly observe her struggle to stop herself from abducting you to keep you away from any other women.

>> No.44217288
File: 258 KB, 900x1401, 102428397_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217267
No one in Gensokyo tries it anyway. But I'm pretty sure if Yukari gave me the time of day to say it to her that may or may not open up another can of worms.
>>44217268
>any other woman
>when Ran lives with her

>> No.44217307

>>44217288
Yukari still hasn't figured out why her "spiriting away" all end up as mysteriously dried husks days after she brings them to her house.

>> No.44217316

>>44217307
Why would they end up like that? Yukari doesn't look or act like a succuslut.

>> No.44217324

>>44217316
Nobody knows. Perhaps it's simply due to the climate.

>> No.44217330

>>44217324
Are you saying Huland is hotter than Death Valley?

>> No.44217357

>>44217324
I'll be fine then! I was digging a trench in 110 degrees five days ago to replace a sewer line.

>> No.44217444
File: 374 KB, 1510x903, ba53acb7dd4902fedca3414d82bdd851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

These fine young ladies are looking for a husband and are ready to start a family

>> No.44217724
File: 849 KB, 849x1200, __yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_keyaki_chimaki__8b134fd4a7aea929ffc123fc3c2c490a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Momma did well to teach me cooking, so when she came by for the first time there was plenty of great food for her to eat. In exchange for my meals she'd talk for hours. Some days she'd describe the many different types of youkai, and in others she'd speak of a great underground city. Over time she began to show up more and more and eventually she invited me over to her mansion. Apparently the only way to get there is via her teleportation ability, so I spent some time preparing for the trip. I'll admit it was a bit embarrassing when she picked me up in one fell swoop like a groom carrying his bride, but I suppose it was necessary for what came next. In a matter of seconds I went from being in my backyard to flying through a dark void filled with strange eyes and a constant, faint droning noise. It took about a minute for us to end up on the other side, a beautiful, grand courtyard beneath the full moon.

>> No.44217890

>>44217444
The maiden on the far left looks like prime wife material to me.
I wonder how a date with her would go?

>> No.44217897
File: 564 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_1380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, /jp/? Do you?

>> No.44217981
File: 331 KB, 1400x1637, f6845e2fcd93e518da1c13cc3b791a9d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217724
Sounds lovely

>> No.44218020
File: 379 KB, 1427x2048, 1687813351268228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217897
Yes, but with better old women.

>> No.44218420
File: 690 KB, 1540x889, 1590523963792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217897
What makes you say that?

>> No.44219579
File: 1.73 MB, 917x1369, 86b1768dd2990d272ef17ff8460b7751.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yukarin is all fine and dandy but I prefer Yuukarin

>> No.44219607
File: 1.31 MB, 1500x2000, 6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44218420
I love this image for how cute Yuuka looks in it, even though she's probably thinking up the most entertaining way to fuck with me and my life.

>> No.44220089
File: 119 KB, 850x601, death.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44217307
She forgot her pillow and discovered the cause.

>> No.44220224

>>44217724
Thanks to the intro I had to read this in forest gump's voice

>> No.44220459

>>44220224
better waifu then the aids slut

>> No.44224330
File: 18 KB, 780x563, Okuu singing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine having to deal with this lovely bird brain in love with you.

>> No.44224351

>>44224330
She has one of the best themes out of all of 2hu too!

>> No.44224665
File: 2.79 MB, 4000x3000, 110526534_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44226340
File: 991 KB, 850x1293, 1688201997963039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44224665
impregnate the hag and the fox and make the Cat the big sister of your children

>> No.44226646
File: 62 KB, 756x597, 1618541523610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44226340
Youkai may be unnatural but creating half-breed is natural.

>> No.44226700
File: 65 KB, 1080x611, 188488977893546456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44226340
this is what i like thinking yukari would become after pregnancy triggers her maternal instincts

of course never losing her smug playful personality

>> No.44233964
File: 1.26 MB, 850x1200, mom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44234259
File: 707 KB, 1280x1820, 1635235424900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As a reminder: Don't be in such a hurry to help animals that appear to be in need or you may end up in a long-term relationship with a youkai!

>> No.44234279

>>44234259
You really just can't be a decent person at all in Gensokyo without some form of nonhuman trying to proposition you, huh?

>> No.44234897

>>44234279
I'm sure it'll be fine if you politely turn them down.

>> No.44234908
File: 3.28 MB, 1447x2047, 110352171_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44234897
too late

>> No.44235036

>>44234908
Ah, typical youkai trickery. You try to tell them you're not interested but somehow they convince you to give them a chance and then you're married before you know it.

>> No.44235109

>>44235036
You don't even have to be convinced to give them a chance with how many are running around masquerading as (exceptionally beautiful) human women.

>> No.44235258
File: 328 KB, 720x960, __koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_ry_yagoyago__317e6e197c1678f2cbb14ebb69631283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44234908
Never had a chance.

>> No.44235269

>>44235109
Ah, that’s true. It’s hard to know who’s a youkai or human these days.

>> No.44236539

>>44235269
Just date ugly chicks and you'll never have to worry about it again!

>> No.44237598

>>44233964
Imagine how happy she will be when she holds are her newborns (she can't because there are too many and she is crying because she can't hold them all at the same time)

>> No.44237611

>>44226646
Does she give birth to litters? Am I going to be a father of 10?

>> No.44237683
File: 732 KB, 717x1000, 1662841200702118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44237611
Suffice to say you're going to be very busy. At least Chen is there to give an extra hand to her many new little sisters.

>> No.44239750
File: 131 KB, 1000x800, 1617912224478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44237611
>Am I going to be a father of 10?
Eventually.

>> No.44246568

>>44237611
Ran is the volcanic soil hu

>> No.44246710

>>44237611
>Am I going to be a father of 10?
Yes, and they're all going to be able to use gaps

>> No.44247974

>>44246568
>>44246710
I just had a mental image of Yukari gapping Rans fetusses into herself

>> No.44247986
File: 146 KB, 600x465, impossible.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44247974
Yukari can claim to be a mother all she wants, but those fox tails, ears, and bright yellow slit pupil eyes tell a different story.

>> No.44251133

>>44246710
Reimu will LOVE it

>> No.44251767
File: 6 KB, 150x150, 1671537050684268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44251133
Yukari taking her baby to the shrine to show Reimu!
Reimu thinking the baby is adorable (despite the source)!
Reimu asking if she can hold the baby!
Reimu cradling the baby and smiling at her as she makes small talk with Yukari!
Yukari casually mentioning that she thinks the baby's gap powers will manifest in a few years, along with the powers of the other newborns at home!
Reimu stopping the cradling, with a dead-eyed smile still aimed at the baby, as the idea of at least three Yukaris is dawning on her!
Yukari asking Reimu if she's OK!
Reimu not responding or moving at all, as she's using all of her willpower to resist becoming known as the infanticide Shrine Maiden!
Yukari slowly approaching Reimu, gently taking the baby from her arms, and then gapping away in a flash!
Reimu sitting there frozen for several hours until Suika stumbles by and walks into her, knocking her over!
Reimu screaming so loud Suika sobers up!

>> No.44253028

>>44251767
The only solution is to the match the number of little Yukaris with an equal number of little Reimus.

>> No.44253080

>>44246710
"Gap Hag" isn't a species, anon.
Even if we assume that Yukari's shrivelled-up womb spawned from human delusion could nurture even one child, her children would just end up with a randomly assigned ability unrelated to Yukari at best. They'd probably end up with some useless autistic half-youkai power like Rinnosuke has. Certainly nothing for Reimu to worry about.

>> No.44253248

>>44253080
I recall there being a very obscure Youkai that might match the description of a "gap youkai," but even then Yukari's abilities would mostly come from being exceptionally powerful, likely due to fear. The real concern is that if her children inherit that level of power, along with the ability to survive without belief as half-youkai, then any ability they develo could be dangerous.

>> No.44253491
File: 759 KB, 742x1000, 8f4b2aad2a727366aa32103cf1020e68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44253080
All of my children will be excellent gardeners

>> No.44253604

>>44253080
Or perhaps they'd get some even more extraordinary ability such as being able to influence real probabilities. Reimu would definitely be fucked then.

>> No.44254262

>>44253028
But who would willingly impregnate reimu?

>> No.44254296

>>44254262
she can take what she wants so it'll be okay

>> No.44254608

>>44253248
I think i know what you are talking about, it was that one ghost who would live in cracks in the walls right? I remember reading about it but i never managed to find about it again.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action