[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 784 KB, 600x803, ZUN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
42990674 No.42990674 [Reply] [Original]

I has a very strange dream last night, and the story is as followes:
The year is the [far future] and every new touhou game by zun has only has a single stage and one song. It's been this way for a few years now so I decide to call zun and ask him whats up.

I go into a forest and find a old rundown pay phone (no idea why i dont use a regular phone) and put in zuns number (idk how i got it)

Somebody picks up.
>Me: Hello, is this zun?
>Zun: Yes yes, this is ze sun. What do you need?
>Me: No no, I want to speak with zun. Not the sun.
>Zun: But I am ze sun. Look up in ze sky.

>I look up in the sky and stare directly at the sun. I am immediately blinded.

>Me: Well, I would but I'm blind now.
>Zun: HAHAHAHAHAHA I cant believe you actually fell for that. Yes I am zun, not the sun. And youve just been trolled!
>Me: ....right ok well anyways whats up with the recent Touhou games why have they all sucked so much? You dont even include Lunatic Mode anymore!
>Zun: Oh yea well you see people got offended by Lunatic Mode cuz it was harmful to the trans community or something idfk so I just removed it. And the reason I stopped making good Touhou games is simply because I don't need to anymore. I have enough money to afford beer for the rest of my life! Mwahahaha!
>Zun: In fact, since youve decided to pester me about this I think I'l ERASE Touhou. The world doesnt need it anymore. You brought your Fumo in your bag yeah? Take a good look at her.
>Me: What? How did you know I brought my Fumo....
>I open the bag and look at Fumo, she disintegrates immediately
>Me: HUH???? WHAT HAPPENED TO FUMO???
>Zun: Ze same thing that will happen to ze rest of ze Touhou. You shouldnt have decided to bother me kid, I'l see you in hell.
>After he said that, everything else around me began to disintegrate and then I woke up.

Any idea what this means?

>> No.42998310
File: 173 KB, 1242x1212, ZUN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ZUN is a troll

>> No.42998574

>>42990674
I don't believe you. ZUN would never do that!

>> No.43002210

>>42990674
I believe you. ZUN would certainly do that!

>> No.43014619

>>42990674
I don't believe you. ZUN would never do that!

>> No.43014716

>>42990674
I believe you. ZUN would certainly do that!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action