[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 50 KB, 200x256, 1241146537395.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4230235 No.4230235 [Reply] [Original]

It was a cold Friday night at a small local bar. Business was slow as usual, only a handful of people where sitting around with drinks.

One of them was a pale skinny man with glasses and a strange green hat. He sits in the corner chair at the bar, away from the others and in a place he was sure people would leave him alone.

The man was hard at work drawing something on a small napkin. Wood on the table under his wrist faded and worn from previous drawing. He was obviously a frequent customer.

The bartender wanders over to the man unnoticed. "Another one for the pouch?" says the bartender, concern in his voice. The man with the hat keeps drawing, he doesn't even lift his eyes. The bartender sighs and returns to work.

A character starts to take shape on the napkin. It's a small girl with a large bow in her hair and an over sized dress. The character has a smile and warm eyes.

The man sets the pen down and looks at his work, making sure everything is perfect. A small smile appears on his face as he reaches to retrieve something from his jacket.

>> No.4230250

"I want you to have this" he says looking at the ground in a small raspy voice. The girl shyly takes it and looks it over. "Is this... me?" she says in a breaking voice, looking to the man who nods his head.

The girl suddenly smiles ear to ear, showing gaps where teeth are missing. She hugs the mans arm and pulls him close. "Thank you very much, I'll keep it forever" she says.

The man tries desperately to get away without showing how uncomfortable he is. "It's alright, I should get back to my chair" he says as he struggles to get free.

"Wait!" says the girl as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out one of her pink bandages. "I have to draw you now." The girl draws a crude stick figure with a oblong hat and a huge smile on the back of the bandage and gives it to the man.

Awestruck, he reaches out and puts it in his pocket. Suddenly the yelling outside gets louder. "You said she had to be there in an hour! How the FUCK do you expect me to get there in 5 minuets from here?!"

The man quickly darts off and hides behind a corner of a wall, not wanting to be seen talking to the girl for fear of her safety.

The door opens, a scream is heard along with the unmistakable sound of flesh hitting flesh. Then... for the first time that night... The bar was filled with crying.

After the sound of a door closing the man looked around the corner. After looking around for a few seconds he noticed a trail of smoke floating from a white paper in the ash tray.

Immediately he sprung out from the corner and dashes to the ash tray, now which was filled with a small fire. Knocking down chairs to get there in time.

Once he reached the ash tray he started to dig around for anything that could still be made out. The cigarette butt that started the fire was still hot and burned him, but he didn't even notice.

>> No.4230247

Just then, the bar door opens and a women holding the wrist of a small girl enters. The girl is looking down at her feet and blindly following her mother, In one hand is a violin case.

The woman violently shoves the girl to an open stool and sits on one next to her. "Give me a beer, whatever is on draft." she says sharply. "Mom, please don't... please don't drink anymore" says the girl struggling to sit in the stool, placing the violin with great care on the stool next to her.

"Shut the hell up!" yells the mother as the bar falls silent. "Your goddamn father wants me to take you to your lessons, I'm entitled to this if I have to sit through that shit"

Just then the woman's phone rings, she whips it out and looks at the screen as a scowl appears on her face. "Just hold on the beer, I'll be right back" she says as she stomps outside. Almost immediately after the door closes yelling is heard.

The girl sits trembling. As she tries to hold back the tears she picks up the case and puts it on the counter. Slowly she unclasps the hinges and opens the case. She then begins to slowly stroke the smooth wooden body of her violin and a single tear rolls down her face.

The man with the hat sits motionless, his hand still halfway in his jacket. After looking at the napkin, then at the little girl, he slowly picks his pen back up and continues to draw.

He draws a small stringed instrument in one of the girls hand, and a bow in the other. He tries to draw fast but not so fast to make it look bad. The women yelling can still be heard outside.

After a few moments, he slowly gets up and moves to the little girl sitting alone. As he inches closer he can see patches of hair missing from her head and small pink bandages covering burns and bruises all over her body.

With all of his mental strength he taps the girl on the arm, she jumps and instinctively clutches the case in front of her. He hesitates a moment but finally hands the drawing to the girl.

>> No.4230251

It was to late.

The man stood staring at the ashes, breathing hard and shaking his head. The only thing he heard was himself saying "No... No..." over and over again.

Then he slowly reached into his jacket and pulled out a very old, worn leather pouch. It was clearly as old as he was. The pouch had "GENSOKYO" written in crayon on the side.

He opened the pouch, inside was about a hundred napkins. The napkins all had drawings on them as well, all little girls with big smiles.

He slowly brushed the ash into the pouch along with the napkins. After zipping it up he took the bandage with the stick man on it and placed it over the zipper, as if trying to treat a minor cut.

Then It all came back to him. The way HIS parents treated him. The way his father beat him if his mother wouldn't have sex with him. The way his mother carried him by his neck as a baby.

He remembered running into his room to escape. His pouch filled with all his friends he drew when times where bad, living in peace in his made up world.

With this memory the man collapses, clutching the pouch to his chest

Then... For the second time that night... The bar was filled with crying.

>> No.4230260

Sure is ronery in this thread, boof-kun.

>> No.4230268

What the fuck am I reading? ;_;

>> No.4230298

HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THIS

;__;

>> No.4230335

>>4230298
he obviously had a traumatic childhood.

>> No.4230366
File: 83 KB, 496x331, godemperorzun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck you Boof. You are not supposed to make me love you.

>> No.4230384

Is ZUN fanfiction the next big thing?

>> No.4230393

>>4230384

I wish.

>> No.4230405

ZUN: The Man behind the Frilly Hats
A Biography

>> No.4230414

Sure is A+ would read again in here.

>> No.4230421

I wow'd.
Surely you didn't write that yourself.

>> No.4230426

You just wasted 5 minutes of my life

>> No.4230439

>>4230426
You have a life? That's laughable.

Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

>> No.4230441
File: 29 KB, 487x359, 1256270511312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

awesome

>> No.4230444

>>4230421
He probably did. Look at how "minutes" is spelled "minuets". And the grammar.

>> No.4230451

I was waiting for you to post this, Boof.

>> No.4230453

Z-ZUN-SAMA...

>> No.4230483

This is almost as sad as Narcissu.

>> No.4230497

>>4230421
yeah, during the downtime last night.

>>4230444
It was 1AM and I was drunk, deal w/it.

>> No.4230511

Damn it Boof you made me feel my feelings again....

>> No.4230515

At first I was like "tl:dr;"

Then I actually read it. The tears, they won't stop falling. ;_;

>> No.4230520
File: 266 KB, 1250x1425, Satsukismirk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4230235

>> No.4230534

>>4230497
I wasn't trying to be a dick - I was just pointing that out.

;_;

>> No.4230546

>>4230534
me neither.

also, working on ALTERNATE ENDING.

>> No.4230557

>>4230546
Fuck yeah, alternate ending! ... Wait, what kind of alternate ending?

>> No.4230580

Hmmm needs more spirals and drills.

>> No.4230597

>>4230557
action packed summer blockbuster

>> No.4230606

I will never be a good enough programmer to give Satsuki Rin the doujin shooting game she deserves. ;_;

>> No.4230622

>>4230597

Does it have Bruce Willis?

>> No.4230625

>>4230597
Does ZUN give the mother an impressive display of his danmaku?

>> No.4230647
File: 28 KB, 350x350, 1262759625426.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like it.

>> No.4230659

>>4230557
Rape end.

>> No.4230660

>>4230546
Bel air. Calling it.

>> No.4230719

...he slowly gets up and moves to the little girl sitting alone. As he inches closer he can see patches of hair missing from her head and small pink bandages covering burns and bruises all over her body.

A bright glimmer catches his eyes. He looks for the source and sees a light coming from the violin case. He immediately throws the girl across the room and whips the case open

It's the fucking crystal skull.

The man grabs the skull with amazing speed and starts to run for the door, his green hat now a battered fedora.

"JESUS CHRIST TONY START THE CAR" he screams as the girls lifeless body starts to vibrate. Suddenly, her body explodes into a sworn of locusts and black mist.

"TONY GODDAMMIT" the man screams looking at the locusts behind him multiplying and devouring everything in their path.

He bursts through the door, to his left is Tony Stark in a 1:4 scale model of optimums prime (which he built in a cave)

"It's running! Did you find the... HOLY SHIT" says Tony as the building behind the man running to him erupts in a black and gold tower of fire.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" says the man as he dives into the truck, locusts and shrapnel pounding against the door behind him.

The truck springs to life and fucking hauls ass, both men are trying to catch their breath as a black mist fills the sky behind them.

"Get Q on the phone! Tell him we got the skull and we'll meet him at the hideout!" Tony yells over the sound of the earth crumbling beneath them.

The men drive off into the night as hell opens just inches behind them.

>> No.4230723

>>4230622
Bruce Willis plays ZUN and Angelina Jolie plays the mother.

They have an extra-difficulty danmaku shootout until the kid grazes between them and loses a life, stopping the battle.
It ends with Bruce Willis holding the girl's body, saying "Don't worry...when you wake up, you'll be in Gensokyo."

Then staff roll

>> No.4230882

>>4230719
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABSOLUTELY CRAZY

>> No.4230890

>>4230719
Star Trek Q or James Bond Q?

>> No.4230896

>>4230890

both

>> No.4230898

>>4230719
THAT FUCKING SKULL

>> No.4230902

>>4230890
I like to give the reader some room for imagination.

>> No.4230935

>>4230719
>Tony Stark in a 1:4 scale model of optimums prime (which he built in a cave)

I fucking cried.

>> No.4231071

what's with all the storys all of a sudden?

>> No.4231116
File: 67 KB, 753x648, 1263613259176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4231232

whatthefuckamireading.jpg

>> No.4231301

BOOF-kun threads are the best threads.

>> No.4231329
File: 168 KB, 700x900, 1264153474561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment