[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 34 KB, 546x366, 1207080776455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
417517 No.417517 [Reply] [Original]

I know prostitution is basically illegal in Japan.
But there are Soaphotels etc.

So my question is, how is this in Tokyo ?
I mean, there are these brothels there, but how are they when suddenly a foreigner would enter it ?

Pic obviously unrelated.

>> No.417520

Moé~

>> No.417547

>>417520
well, that doesn't really help.

>> No.417555

responses range from "GTFO whitey" to "You have both kidneys, right?"

>> No.417580

Soaplands

>> No.417588

Prostitution is illegal in Japan, but it's definition is limited to actual sex (vaginal, anal, etc). Anything else is OK, but if Police raid a place, they're taking everyone in and asking questions later. As a foreigner, they could extend this and decide to deport you for poor behavior, but I've never heard of it.

As for foreigners, it depends on the shop. Some don't care, some do, others will demand extra money. Settle on a price beforehand and pay upfront to avoid a 'empty your wallet, still not enough, let's go to an ATM now' situation.

>> No.417604

Some places will actually block you with a 'no foreigners' gesture apparently. Not sure of the extent of this though. I think the less you're actually doing with the girls in there the less likely this is though.

>> No.417608

They'd kick you out at soaplands, find yourself an independent worker

>> No.417618

>>417604

A guy I used to work with was blocked at the door of a soapland once, so he took his wallet out, and showed his ID that said he was British. They guy let him in.

>>417608
As with anywhere, mind your manners and be behaved, and no they won't .

>> No.417640

is there aids in japan?

if not, JAPAN BROTHELS HERE I GO!

>> No.417650

>>417640

No absolutely no AIDS here.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action